✓ 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑, �...

By honeyslytherin

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 [ 𝐣𝐣 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧ ... More

✓ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
✓ 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄/𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
✓ ONE.
✓ TWO.
✓ THREE.
✓ FOUR.
✓ FIVE.
✓ SIX.
✓ SEVEN.
✓ EIGHT.
✓ NINE.
✓ TEN.
✓ ELEVEN.
✓ TWELVE.
✓ THIRTEEN.
✓ FOURTEEN.
✓ FIFTEEN.
✓ SIXTEEN.
✓ SEVENTEEN.
✓ EIGHTEEN.
✓ NINETEEN.
✓ TWENTY.
✓ TWENTY ONE.
✓ TWENTY TWO.
✓ TWENTY THREE.
✓ TWENTY FOUR.
✓ TWENTY FIVE.
✓ TWENTY SIX.
✓ TWENTY SEVEN.
✓ TWENTY EIGHT.
✓ TWENTY NINE.
✓ THIRTY.
✓ THIRTY ONE
✓ THIRTY TWO.
✓ THIRTY THREE
✓ THIRTY FOUR.
✓ THIRTY FIVE.
✓ THIRTY SIX.
✓ THIRTY SEVEN.
✓ THIRTY EIGHT.
✓ THIRTY NINE.
✓ FORTY.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
a/n
54
56
57
58
59
60
THE END (FOR NOW)
EXTRA ONE.
EXTRA TWO.
EXTRA THREE.
YALL
RULE BREAKERS

55

19.6K 437 759
By honeyslytherin

chapter fifty five
"can you be fast, baby?"

———

"POPE, YOU CLOCKED THAT CAR, man. Like, that was so bad!"

Lynn grinned happily, even though the situation the teenagers were all stuck in was definitely less than acceptable, but she was a bit higher than she usually was. JJ had yet another blunt, except this time Lynn took the time to roll it herself and show off how good her wrapping skills are.

Maybe it was the stress of wondering where the hell her best friend was in the moment, and if the cops had already managed to find him, if he would actually go down for the murder of Peterkin. It was making her mind go wild.

"It was totally sick, though," Lynn nodded slowly, her smiling only growing by the second when JJ glanced over to her with a grin, where she was leaning on the glass window opposite of him.

"I'm just glad I'm not driving now," Pope smirked, taking another hit of the blunt, and he glanced backwards to Lynn and JJ in the back seat with a smile.

"Pull over," Kie demanded suddenly, her tone of voice clearly agitated.

Both Lynn and JJ shared an amusing face for a moment, trying their bests to hide the laughs they wanted for let out. Pope game to a screeching halt, and then Kie swung open the door of the busted jeep to switch sides to the drivers side.

"Lynn, JJ, it's not funny. He shouldn't be driving."

"Mama's mad," JJ mumbled a bit, making sure Kie outside of the car could hear him, and Lynn let out a short giggle.

"I could drive!" Lynn exclaimed excitedly, and she gazed over to Kie for an approving look, but her happy attitude faded when Kie immediately shook her head.

She climbed into the drivers side with the car still running, as Pope wiggled his clumsy way over to Kie's spot previously in the passengers seat.

"Where are we goin'?" JJ questioned, and he took the blunt straight from Lynn's hand to take a hit of it himself, and she pouted while looking at him.

"The last place they're gonna look."

JJ rolled his eyes since he didn't understand Kie's statement, and he let out the huge puff of smoke from his mouth, which looked extremely sexy as Lynn nibbled down on her lower lip while examining him.

Lynn was famous for tremendously flirting while she was high in the clouds, it was mostly just an excuse to flirt more than usual with JJ, but now that she was finally able to call JJ her boy, she thought she could take it a step further.

She leaned forward, signaling for JJ to also move forward so she could whisper in his ear, where the others wouldn't be able to hear.

"I want to hear the sound of us," Lynn softly mumbled into JJ's ear, her breath sending chills up and down his spine. JJ leaned backwards in a state of shock, swallowing a bit to make this adams apple bobble.

"Like, um, what?" JJ asked while whispering, and he glanced forward to their best friends in the front seat, but neither of them seemed to really be paying attention.

"Us fucking," Lynn replied simply, giving JJ the biggest of smirks as his blue eyes went wide. His hand etched his thigh, and he quickly cleared his throat while he adjusted him shorts.

Lynn grinned happily as she was able to see her affect on the boy, and decided to leave him in his sudden horny state since he had made her wait so long for their first kiss.

•••

"You sure this is a good idea?"

Lynn causally peered out the window as the crew had arrived at Sarah Camerons house, and as Kie and Pope jumped out of the car in the front seats, Lynn copied the same actions but in the back row.

"She's the only one who can clear John B," Kie explained, and Lynn nodded alongside her even though no one was looking at her.

"Agreed, she's gotta be able to help us," Lynn added, and Kie gave her a supportive smile before she latched her fingers onto the stone wall, and pulled herself over.

Pope tried to do the same, but maybe it was because he didn't have much upper arm strength or the fact he was high as could be, he obviously failed. Lynn rolled her eyes while letting out a chuckle, and placed a hand underneath his muddy converse to help her buddy over the wall.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is."

As Lynn was gripping the wall to pull herself up next, she was abruptly cut off as Kie held out her hand for her to stop.

"What?" Lynn questioned, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Just me and Pope, you and JJ stand out here and be ready for us to make a fast exit," Kie explained, and Lynn let out a whine softly.

"But Sarah."

"I'll talk to her, Lynn, I promise. But I don't think both of us should risk it. We might as well make sure both of us don't get caught," Kie stated, and even though Lynn didn't want to admit it, Kie was right.

So, she backed up a few feet while crossing her arms over her chest dramatically. JJ happily smiled, knowing his girl wasn't going to be in any danger if she was beside him

And with that, Kie and Pope jumped off the top of the stone wall and started making their way over to the home. It was decided that Kie would climb to Sarah's window, and talk to her about what she ws going to do with John B. While Pope would be a distraction, by setting whatever there was possible in the backyard on fire.

"Ugh, I'm worried," Lynn frowned, glancing over her shoulder as she heard JJ fumble around with the small rocks under their feet.

"They'll be fine, princess," JJ responded, and he pulled on the girls hands to pull her closer.

He pressed his back against the car, and then moved her body so she would leaning her body on his. He placed a finger under her chin, raising her head so she wouldn't be staring at the ground anymore.

"Really, just relax, getting all worked up while smoking is never a fun time," JJ continued, and he leaned forward to gently press his soft lips onto the top of her forehead. She happily sighed under her breath, enjoying the moment with closed eyes.

When she opened them back up, JJ was staring down at her with his piercing blue eyes, but it seemed like something shifted a bit in them.

"You know...I could take you up on your offer from earlier," JJ stated, and Lynn furrowed her eyebrows in a bit of confusion as the boy talked.

"Okay, I have the memory of an eighty year old, especially when I'm high, what did I say?"

"How you wanna hear the sound of me fucking you," JJ whispered, even though it didn't matter because nobody was around, but he purposed lowered his voice to sound more husky and sexy.

Lynn subconsciously let out a little gasp, it could've even been considered a small moan, and she licked her lips as she tried to control her horny expressions. The joke she had cruelly given JJ earlier in the day was now twisted back on her.

"Uh," Lynn cleared her voice, shaking her head as she tried to ignore the fact she just wanted to rip off all of their clothes and go at it at the back of Kie's car. "She said to be ready to leave, fast."

"Can you be fast, baby?"

Little smirks took over both of their faces, and immediately JJ leaned forward to plant his lips quickly on Lynn's soft lips. He loved the way their lips seemed to perfectly match the others, moving in a smooth and sexy rhythm without any bumps.

JJ swung his body forward to pick Lynn up by her thighs, and instinctively, Lynn jumped up and wrapped her legs around JJ's waist strongly. He twisted their bodies so he would press hers against the car as he seductively snaked his fingers into her messy hair, where she did the same with his blonde locks gripped in between her fingers.

Lynn let out a moan, and the sound only made JJ want her more and more by the second. So, he pressed his body a bit closer together than they though possible. She could feel him through his shorts, and it was taking everything inside of her to not just swing open the car door and let them get at it in the back seat as they waited for Pope and Kie to come back.

After a few minutes of the heavy makeout, JJ decided to move his lips away from Lynn's, where she let out a sad whine when he did so. She was happily surprised though, because JJ trailed down her chin down to her neck, leaving small nips as he did so. Then, after he arrived at her neck, he gently sucked on her soft neck, surely leaving behind hickeys as he did so.

Once again, Lynn let out a rippled of moans at the amazing feeling JJ was giving her.

"Pope, run, dude!"

The two teenagers sharing a fantastic moment were cruelly interrupted as they heard yelling from behind the stone wall. They quickly scrambled to unlock their bodies from each other, and tried their best to fix their appearances so no one would think something was going on.

Lynn adjusted her blonde locks to cover any of the red marks, that would soon be hickey bruises, that were covering all over her neck. JJ had to once again adjust his shorts, but no matter how much he did there was no hiding his infamous boner.

It seemed just as soon as the two deemed themselves presentable, Kie hopped over the old wall easily where Pope was merely a second behind her.

"How'd it go?" Lynn asked, clearing her throat firstly before talking.

"It went," Pope answered, but his tone sounded sour and annoyed, and both JJ and Lynn narrowed their blue eyes at him questionably.

Lynn then switched to Kie, to see if she had any explanation as to why Pope was suddenly in a down mood, but she seemed equally as agitated. So, they decided it was best to just shut their mouths as not bring attention to it.

"So, we can't sleep at the Chateau, for obvious reasons," Lynn pointed out, following JJ as everyone started climbing back into the car. "Where are we sleeping? Because I just cannot sleep in this car another night."

"I completely agree with Eve," JJ chimed in.

"The Wreck. There's some extra sleeping beds in the backroom my dad put back there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 356 57
𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜/𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜! 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚗�...
490K 11.7K 76
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 [ 𝐣𝐣 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ ・゚: * ------------------------------------ ❝𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲�...
261K 3.7K 33
𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 (𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍) 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒...