47

chapter forty seven
"moans, groans, and hormones"

———

"I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW that right?"

JJ glanced up from getting the blanket ready for the pullout couch, to Lynn, who had just exited the bathroom. She had changed into a cropped black tank, with a pair of matching black shorts.

She looked completely hot, and she probably knew it by the way she was flaunting her curves the entire walk over to him.

"I know," JJ nodded slowly, flashing the girl a quick smile as he fixed his pillow quickly. He had already changed from his swimsuit into dark grey sweats that were hanging loosely on his hips, with no shirt. "I love you too, Evie."

"I will always be here for you," Lynn continued, and she made her way over to JJ. She matched her arms around his neck, and she carefully pressed her lower half more closely to his. She pecked his soft lips quickly, instantly making him smile brighter. "No matter what, J, always."

"Always," JJ confirmed, wrapping his arms around Lynn's small waist. He leaned back down, planting his lips on hers, and then softly one of his hands rose up to gently hold her cheek while during so. "Same thing to you, Evie, okay?"

"Okay," Lynn smiled, and nibbled on her bottom lip as her eyes flickered from JJ's eyes to his lips.

"It's gonna be you and me, princess, always," JJ stared, and Lynn reached forward to plant another big kiss on JJ's soft lips, but when they pulled apart the boy let out a little whine. "I love that, so much."

"You do, hm?" Lynn teased, giving the boy a side hip bump while she moved her way to her side of the bed. She crawled into the soft blanket, laying her back against the head of the pull out couch. "You think Pope and Kie are mad we're not helping?"

"Nah, they got it," JJ waved off, and Lynn let out a giggle as the boy jumped forward and started pecking her neck jokingly. He knew she was ticklish there, so every time his lips would come in contact with skin, he would let out a puff of air to tickle it even more.

"J!" Lynn giggled, pushing on his shoulders in hopes of getting him away from being able to tickle her, but it wasn't really working. "I-It tickles!"

"That's the point, princess," JJ mumbled into her skin, and then after a moment, he finally pulled away to give the girl a second to catch her breath.

JJ stared longingly at his girl, she had a toothy smile going ear to ear, and no matter how much protesting she did about getting him to stop tickling her; he knew deep down she actually enjoyed it. Her blonde locks were in little waves from the heat of the day, and her blue eyes had bright sparkles in them. JJ loved her, he was truly and uttering in love with Evelynn Bardot.

"What?" Lynn questioned, noticing at how long JJ had been staring at her lovingly, and she almost had a light blush growing on her cheeks.

"You're beautiful," JJ stated, and he placed a finger on Lynn's chin softly, pulling her a bit closer to his face. "Hey, would you like to go out with me?"

"J, we're already together," Lynn chuckled under her breath, not really knowing where the boy was going but it was still entertaining.

"Wait, what'd I ask?" JJ questioned, tilting his head to the side a bit, and Lynn let out another quick laugh.

"Would you go out with me?" Lynn copied, and then she mentally facepalmed as she figured out exactly what JJ was planning all along.

"Of course I'll go out with you!" JJ jumped excitedly, and the two blondes enveloped into a huge fit of laughter. "But seriously, I need to take you on a date."