✓ TWENTY TWO.

chapter twenty two
"is lynn holding it for y'all?"

chapter twenty two"is lynn holding it for y'all?"

      "EVIE?"

      LYNN GLANCED DOWN FROM staring at the movie screen, where a random movie she had never seen before was playing, to the blonde boy whispering beside her. He was still in the same spot from earlier, in between her legs while she would occasionally be playing with his blonde locks.

      "Yes?" Lynn mumbled back, switching to the people around them, making sure they weren't being disturbed by their talking — but then shrugged, simply not caring.

      "Have I ever told you how much I freaking love it when you play, um, with my hair?" JJ questioned, where he tilted his head backwards to stare up with his blue eyes. He sounded awkward, almost, but Lynn only smiled at it, how soft he was.

      "I know, sweetheart," Lynn responded, and she trailed her fingertips down his neck, and she could quite literally see the growing goosebumps even though it had grown dark by now. She leaned down near his ear, and whispered the next part gently. "You like that, too, hm?"

      If JJ had a tail, it would most definitely be wagging at this point.

      "You feel cold, princess, you didn't bring a hoodie?" JJ asked after realizing the freezing touch from her fingers, which he didn't necessarily hate and actually felt a bit relaxing, but was still concerned.

      "No, I forgot it," Lynn explained, and then a couple beside them made shushing noises, signaling for the blondes to shut it. Lynn only flipped them off with narrowed feisty eyes, and they scoffed at her reaction. "Oh, fuck off."

      JJ grinned at the girl not being afraid of quite literally anyone, and how she could look so effortlessly beautiful while doing it.

      "Here," JJ stated, and he tugged on the bottom of his sweatshirt to pull it over his head, getting stuck on his head for a moment, which made Lynn giggle.

      He handed the grey hoodie over to Lynn, who graciously took it since she had been freezing ever since the sunset, but didn't have the balls for ask for a hoodie. She shrugged it on easily, and it almost swallowed her whole — if she stood up it probably would've reached to her thighs.

      "Thanks," Lynn grinned, loving the dirty sweatshirt that carried JJ's heavenly scent. She leaned back down towards his head, and planted a kiss on his cheek — the boy warmed up to her lips on his cheek, and he was thankful now that it was dark so he wouldn't have to worry about his blush.