a/n

hey guys, you're probably gonna skip this since it isn't an update. but i just wanted to let you guys know it'll be a little while before i update again.

nothing long, maybe a week or two. but i had the next four chapters written on my laptop (understand this, it usually takes me an hour to two hours to write one chapter).
which is great and all, but when i had opened the app on my phone, it had said that none of the chapters were there.

i was scared, obviously, i went back on my laptop but they were no where to be found on THERE EITHER.

so here i am, going to have to rewrite four chapters (which had about 2,000 words per chapter) about scenes where one, i already found boring, and two, already wrote about in hella detail.

i'm SO not in the mood to start rewriting, so i'll take tonight to cry about losing all the data lol.

please don't be mad! i know so many of you guys love this book and want me to post the last few chapters, but i have absolutely no motivation to rewrite the chapters i lost.

also, it's about to be fourth of july, so i'll be camping for almost a week with my family where we will have no internet. rip.

but anyway, if you made it all the way here you deserve a cookie with a gold star <3 thanks for being patient guys!