✓ THIRTY THREE

chapter thirty three
"all yours"

chapter thirty three"all yours"

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

LYNN SHIFTED a bit on the pull-out couch as she heard her voice and and had finally snapped out of her distracted and busy thoughts. They just heard news that John B is alive and well, he had ended up with just a broken wrist, but other than that, he was safe and sound. Lynn still hadn't gotten out of her worried state though, and had a void of emotion expression scattered on her face.

She gazed up to make eye contact with JJ, who was currently making eggs for the both of them that they had gathered earlier in the morning. After staying at the hospital, and hearing the good news, the teenagers all headed home since they were completely drained from the day. Lynn and JJ went to the Chateau, both refusing to go home to their parents, while Pope and Kie went back to their families. They surely would receive some kind of backlash for storming out of Midsummers like that — but they both reassured Lynn and JJ they would be fine.

So, even though JJ slept like a baby, Lynn had been up basically all night. The blonde boy had a sneaking suspicion that she did, due to the fact she had purple bags underneath her shining blue eyes, she was extra quiet today too. He wasn't going to say anything, though.

"I'm fine," Lynn wavered off the blonde boy, and she could see how focused he looked on making sure the eggs were being cooked thoroughly — she liked her eggs a certain way, and only ever wanted JJ to make them.

Lynn didn't want to hold back anymore of her thoughts. If John B had died before she had the chance to say she forgave him, she didn't know what she would do, or how much guilt she'd feel. She just wanted to tell JJ everything she felt, and everything she wanted them to be.

"J?"

JJ stopped stirring the eggs in the old pan in the kitchen area to glance over to Lynn — and he looked a bit concerned, since the girl obviously wasn't okay. He hummed, "Yes, princess?"

"What are we doing?" Lynn questioned softly but still rather quickly, and her blue eyes didn't even hover one second as she scanned those of JJ's from the distance. "Like, what are we?"

"What do you want us to be?" JJ replied back, and he turned his attention from the eggs to the girl sitting on the pull-out couch — they still needed to cook for another minute, it was fine if he stepped away for a second.

She had her legs curled up to her chest, and her arms wrapped around them while placing her chin neatly on top of them. Even though she had just woken up, completely makeupless with messy blonde strands that were probably pointing in every single direction, she looked utterly and completely beautiful.