✓ THIRTY SIX.

chapter thirty six
"shit-talking bitch"

chapter thirty six"shit-talking bitch"

      "NO EFFING WAY."

      LYNN ROLLED her bright blue eyes as she switched from Kie to Sarah Cameron, who was the blonde girl that had perched a spot right next to John B on the bench. For some reason, John B thought it would be a beyond excellent idea to bring along the Kook, and the girls weren't having it.

       "Just say fucking, Kie. No. Fucking. Way," Lynn grumbled, and she narrowed her eyes questionably towards Sarah. Lynn was seated on top of the wooden post pd the decl fence that was wrapped around the Chateau, her legs swaying back and forth through the breeze that echoed out.

      "You brought her here?" Kie questioned, ignoring Lynn's comment, pointing towards the blonde Kook accusingly. "So, what? She's in on this now?"

      John B switched over to JJ and Pope, who were sharing the second bench, and were almost pleading for them to speak up. Sometimes they were helpful when calming down the girls, like how John B said he was a Jacob guy instead of Edward and the girls lost it.

      "Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share," JJ stated as he raised his arms in defense, and Lynn narrowed her eyes her boy, who only shrugged back at his girl.

      "Y'know, I don't remember taking a vote," Kie retorted, anger clearly written on her face, and her tone of voice was threatening and booming. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

      "I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this," Pope shrugged his shoulders, and then Kie pointed to him graciously.

      John B rolled his eyes rather dramatically, "When are you not uncomfortable?"

      "I dunno," Pope replied, and then he signaled towards JJ with a single thumb — the boys were practically sitting on each other's laps. "I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

      Lynn's memory then flashed back as she totally made fun of the two boys as they arrived on the same scooter, and she couldn't stop laughing for nearly five minutes. Good times, before a minute later Sarah Cameron had arrived to the Chateau in her perfect little outfit.

      "It's true, most relaxed I've ever seen him," JJ answered truthfully, and Lynn was chuckling under her breath — she didn't want to ruin the moment, though, so glued her lips back together.

      "That's cute, guys," John B fake smiled towards the boys, and he was probably upset since they ended up not being able to help his case with the two girls.