✓ TWENTY ONE.

chapter twenty one
"kooklandia"

      "AND OF COURSE, JJ BROUGHT the damn gun

"AND OF COURSE, JJ BROUGHT the damn gun."

Lynn had an annoyed expression scoured across her face as she narrowed her blue eyes warningly at JJ, who had just muttered to Pope that he shouldn't be concerned because he brought protection. She wanted to grab the boys ear, and tug him all the way back to the Chateau so he couldn't put anyone in potential harms way.

The scooby gang were currently walking together in an unorderly fashion, but still clumped together, group of Pogues. They sort of stood out like a sore thumb — due to the fact they had all ended up being convinced by Kiara to go to the Kooklandia drive-in and sit down movie theater

"What'd you say?" Kie pondered, peaking over her shoulder to glance at her three best friends, who were trailing behind only a few feet.

"Nothing," Lynn replied rather quickly, and she almost wondered if Kie was going to question how suspicious she sounded. But then the brunette returned to walking forward, not an ounce of skepticism, so Lynn then shifted to dig her elbow into JJ's ribs.

"Ow," JJ whined dramatically, grasping onto the place where Lynn had just hit him, but she only glared fierce daggers at the boy.

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this," Kie started up again, and she switched behind her to the two blondes struggling to carry the plastic chairs for them, with Pope holding tightly onto a red cooler. "Keep calm and carry on, back to OBX life, you know. Aren't you guys glad I made you come?"

"Ecstatic."

"My couch with Eve was pretty comfy, I'll be honest," JJ stated, shrugging softly, and the two blondes started putting the chairs together once Kie found their determined place — a nice middle view of the playing movie on the giant white sheet.

"Yeah, it was pretty comfy, wasn't it?" Lynn smiled a toothy grin, glancing to JJ behind her, but then her smile turned into a smirk. "Because your fatass was just laying on top of me."

"Hey! You said you liked that," JJ pouted, pursing his pink lips out a bit, and Lynn's eyes hovered to them — just for a second, but perhaps a second too long.

Did she actually want to kiss two of her four best friends in the same day?

Lynn wanted to tell the rest of the crew that John B had kissed her, and then she actually kissed back for a moment, but she didn't know how to bring it up. She at least wanted to talk to Kie, to get her opinion. She couldn't even imagine how JJ would react, she had blacked out judgement when it came to him.