55

chapter fifty five
"can you be fast, baby?"

———

"POPE, YOU CLOCKED THAT CAR, man. Like, that was so bad!"

Lynn grinned happily, even though the situation the teenagers were all stuck in was definitely less than acceptable, but she was a bit higher than she usually was. JJ had yet another blunt, except this time Lynn took the time to roll it herself and show off how good her wrapping skills are.

Maybe it was the stress of wondering where the hell her best friend was in the moment, and if the cops had already managed to find him, if he would actually go down for the murder of Peterkin. It was making her mind go wild.

"It was totally sick, though," Lynn nodded slowly, her smiling only growing by the second when JJ glanced over to her with a grin, where she was leaning on the glass window opposite of him.

"I'm just glad I'm not driving now," Pope smirked, taking another hit of the blunt, and he glanced backwards to Lynn and JJ in the back seat with a smile.

"Pull over," Kie demanded suddenly, her tone of voice clearly agitated.

Both Lynn and JJ shared an amusing face for a moment, trying their bests to hide the laughs they wanted for let out. Pope game to a screeching halt, and then Kie swung open the door of the busted jeep to switch sides to the drivers side.

"Lynn, JJ, it's not funny. He shouldn't be driving."

"Mama's mad," JJ mumbled a bit, making sure Kie outside of the car could hear him, and Lynn let out a short giggle.

"I could drive!" Lynn exclaimed excitedly, and she gazed over to Kie for an approving look, but her happy attitude faded when Kie immediately shook her head.

She climbed into the drivers side with the car still running, as Pope wiggled his clumsy way over to Kie's spot previously in the passengers seat.

"Where are we goin'?" JJ questioned, and he took the blunt straight from Lynn's hand to take a hit of it himself, and she pouted while looking at him.

"The last place they're gonna look."

JJ rolled his eyes since he didn't understand Kie's statement, and he let out the huge puff of smoke from his mouth, which looked extremely sexy as Lynn nibbled down on her lower lip while examining him.

Lynn was famous for tremendously flirting while she was high in the clouds, it was mostly just an excuse to flirt more than usual with JJ, but now that she was finally able to call JJ her boy, she thought she could take it a step further.

She leaned forward, signaling for JJ to also move forward so she could whisper in his ear, where the others wouldn't be able to hear.

"I want to hear the sound of us," Lynn softly mumbled into JJ's ear, her breath sending chills up and down his spine. JJ leaned backwards in a state of shock, swallowing a bit to make this adams apple bobble.

"Like, um, what?" JJ asked while whispering, and he glanced forward to their best friends in the front seat, but neither of them seemed to really be paying attention.

"Us fucking," Lynn replied simply, giving JJ the biggest of smirks as his blue eyes went wide. His hand etched his thigh, and he quickly cleared his throat while he adjusted him shorts.

Lynn grinned happily as she was able to see her affect on the boy, and decided to leave him in his sudden horny state since he had made her wait so long for their first kiss.

•••

"You sure this is a good idea?"

Lynn causally peered out the window as the crew had arrived at Sarah Camerons house, and as Kie and Pope jumped out of the car in the front seats, Lynn copied the same actions but in the back row.