✓ THIRTY EIGHT.

chapter thirty eight
"nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

chapter thirty eight"nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

      "WOW. HEY, GUESS WHAT?"

      BOTH Lynn and Kie shared a glare of annoyance, mostly because the blonde Kook hadn't shut up the entire time they've gotten high. Lynn was usually one to just relax when she was high, she specifically liked to smoke right before bed — it was always the best sleep with JJ. But Sarah Cameron? She was the opposite, the girl had been non-stop ranting.

      The sun had set no more than an hour ago, and Lynn's stomach was rumbling with hunger. All the boys left were the bare materials to make a sandwich, not even a good one at that. At least it wasn't JJ's moldy bread, though.

      The two Pogues were leaning again the side of the boat, where Sarah was a few feet away closer to the front. Lynn had bent her head backwards so she could stare up at the stars that had begun to sparkle so brightly in the darkness, and just relax.

      "Would you rather have...I was imagining you guys like this just now, it was pretty funny," Sarah stuttered a bit, and Lynn just looked confusingly at her. "Would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? Imagine if you get really old, and your nipples, and your boobs get saggy, and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied."

      Lynn let a huge exhale of breath out, and she licked her dry, pink lips as she switched to Kie. Kie only rolled her eyes as a response, and Lynn was questioning how the hell this girl had gotten so whacked out of her mind.

      "Is this, like, your first time smoking or something?" Kie asked, her tone of voice completely chill — but Lynn could still sense her annoyance.

      Gotta admit, if JJ hadn't left the blunt for the girls, they more than likely would've already committed murder, so there's that plus.

      "No," Sarah mumbled shyly, but it was quite obvious it actually was her first time. "Hey, Kiara..."

       "Oh my God," Kie groaned, and then she turned her body so she could face Sarah better. "Enough of the 'hey, Kiara' bullshit! Why'd you do it?"

       Lynn popped out her jaw as Kie was getting straight down to business, and decided the girls needed this time alone to figure out their issues — without having the blonde to over watch them.

       "Yeah, alright, I'm just gonna go make a sandwich," Lynn stated, and she stood up from her spot in between the two other girls. "Try not to kill each other, yeah?"

      Lynn shuffled her way back towards the front of the boat, where the boys had placed some food for the three while they were stranded. She peeled open the cooler, and was a bit disappointed when she say the food but somehow, her stomach still growled at the sight.

      Gotta love the munchies while you're high.

      "Can we go to sleep yet? Or are y'all gonna talk about John B all night?"

      Lynn shifted a bit in the sleeping bag to glance over to Kie and Sarah, who had apparently talked through their issues while Lynn had made a quite delicious looking ham and cheese sandwich, and felt okay with each other. The blonde felt a bit relieved, mostly because the tension was just giving her an unnecessary headache.

      "We get it, Lynn, they woke you up from your amazing nap," Kie snickered, and Sarah beside her started to giggle.

      The three girls all had their own sleeping bags, where Sarah and Lynn were on the outside, and Kie was in between them. They all settled down a little bit ago, but Kie has brought up John B for a bit.

      "Also, I'm sorry I called the cops."

      Both of the blondes laughed when Kie spoke up, Sarah because she knew she was right, and Lynn because she was right there beside Kie when she called the cops on Sarah's birthday party.

      Sarah giggled out endlessly, "I knew it. I knew it, you bitch!"

      Sarah teasingly pushed Kie's shoulder, and the girls all took a second to envelop into bigger laughs. Lynn was a bit content, she liked the idea of being friends with more girls. Don't get her wrong, she loves JJ, John B, and Pope to death, but there's never any time for girl talk.

      "Lynn's the one who convinced me!" Kie protested, and Lynn fake dramatically gasped at the girl for exposing her. "You should've invited me!"

      Lynn gaped, slapping Kie's shoulder jokingly, "Wow, traitor!"

      "So, y'all called the cops?"

      "Yes!" Kie and Lynn answered at the same time with the same amount of excitement, and it took a moment for the teenagers to calm down their laughter and smiles.

      "Hey, Lynn," Sarah spoke up, and Lynn glanced over her shoulder towards the blonde as she spoke.

      "Yeah?"

       Sarah's gaze told her that she was a bit more serious now, and Lynn questioned if this was just going to start some other fight. She never did well with seriousness while she was high.

      "Thanks for looking out for Kie when I couldn't," Sarah stated quietly, and she flashed Lynn a sympathetic smile. Lynn returned it, and nodded slowly. "It's nice to know you're a teddy bear once you warm up to someone."

       Lynn rolled her blue eyes at the girl, and she uncontrollably smiled at the nice compliment. But, she needed to keep up her badass exterior.

      "Tell anybody that and I'll kill you."