✓ 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑, �...

By honeyslytherin

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 [ 𝐣𝐣 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧ ... More

✓ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
✓ 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄/𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
✓ ONE.
✓ TWO.
✓ THREE.
✓ FOUR.
✓ FIVE.
✓ SIX.
✓ SEVEN.
✓ EIGHT.
✓ NINE.
✓ TEN.
✓ ELEVEN.
✓ TWELVE.
✓ THIRTEEN.
✓ FOURTEEN.
✓ FIFTEEN.
✓ SIXTEEN.
✓ SEVENTEEN.
✓ EIGHTEEN.
✓ NINETEEN.
✓ TWENTY.
✓ TWENTY ONE.
✓ TWENTY TWO.
✓ TWENTY THREE.
✓ TWENTY FOUR.
✓ TWENTY FIVE.
✓ TWENTY SIX.
✓ TWENTY SEVEN.
✓ TWENTY EIGHT.
✓ TWENTY NINE.
✓ THIRTY.
✓ THIRTY ONE
✓ THIRTY TWO.
✓ THIRTY FOUR.
✓ THIRTY FIVE.
✓ THIRTY SIX.
✓ THIRTY SEVEN.
✓ THIRTY EIGHT.
✓ THIRTY NINE.
✓ FORTY.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
a/n
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
THE END (FOR NOW)
EXTRA ONE.
EXTRA TWO.
EXTRA THREE.
YALL
RULE BREAKERS

✓ THIRTY THREE

40.5K 925 959
By honeyslytherin

chapter thirty three
"all yours"

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

LYNN SHIFTED a bit on the pull-out couch as she heard her voice and and had finally snapped out of her distracted and busy thoughts. They just heard news that John B is alive and well, he had ended up with just a broken wrist, but other than that, he was safe and sound. Lynn still hadn't gotten out of her worried state though, and had a void of emotion expression scattered on her face.

She gazed up to make eye contact with JJ, who was currently making eggs for the both of them that they had gathered earlier in the morning. After staying at the hospital, and hearing the good news, the teenagers all headed home since they were completely drained from the day. Lynn and JJ went to the Chateau, both refusing to go home to their parents, while Pope and Kie went back to their families. They surely would receive some kind of backlash for storming out of Midsummers like that — but they both reassured Lynn and JJ they would be fine.

So, even though JJ slept like a baby, Lynn had been up basically all night. The blonde boy had a sneaking suspicion that she did, due to the fact she had purple bags underneath her shining blue eyes, she was extra quiet today too. He wasn't going to say anything, though.

"I'm fine," Lynn wavered off the blonde boy, and she could see how focused he looked on making sure the eggs were being cooked thoroughly — she liked her eggs a certain way, and only ever wanted JJ to make them.

Lynn didn't want to hold back anymore of her thoughts. If John B had died before she had the chance to say she forgave him, she didn't know what she would do, or how much guilt she'd feel. She just wanted to tell JJ everything she felt, and everything she wanted them to be.

"J?"

JJ stopped stirring the eggs in the old pan in the kitchen area to glance over to Lynn — and he looked a bit concerned, since the girl obviously wasn't okay. He hummed, "Yes, princess?"

"What are we doing?" Lynn questioned softly but still rather quickly, and her blue eyes didn't even hover one second as she scanned those of JJ's from the distance. "Like, what are we?"

"What do you want us to be?" JJ replied back, and he turned his attention from the eggs to the girl sitting on the pull-out couch — they still needed to cook for another minute, it was fine if he stepped away for a second.

She had her legs curled up to her chest, and her arms wrapped around them while placing her chin neatly on top of them. Even though she had just woken up, completely makeupless with messy blonde strands that were probably pointing in every single direction, she looked utterly and completely beautiful.

"What do you want us to be?" Lynn glanced up at the boy through her eyelashes, and all JJ did was brightly smile down at the girl — making her shyly smile with him.

"I want to call you mine, princess," JJ grinned ear to ear, and Lynn felt her cheeks slightly turn red with the threat of a tremendous blush on the way. "You're the most amazing, beautiful, feisty, and caring girl I've met, Evelynn Bardot."

JJ carefully made his way closer over to the blonde, their faces would only be a few inches away from one another now. He snuck his index finger under her chin, forcing Lynn to raise her face up towards him, eye contact.

"And I don't want anybody else to have you," JJ continued in his husky voice, gazing down into Lynn's blue eyes, his warm breath bounced off her cheek, she felt as if her heart could just beat right out of her chest. "Not Rafe, not John B, Pope, hell, not even Kiara."

Lynn chucked at the blonde boy, the words felt so right to hear in his voice, and her eyes shifted from his piercing blue ones to his very kissable pink lips.

"I'm yours, JJ Maybank," Lynn whispered softly, her breath bouncing off JJ's lips. "All yours."

He beamed at the words, and instantly crashed his lips onto hers. She let out the smallest of moans, just from being surprised by the sudden action, and just hearing the noise made JJ want to pin her against the bed.

He refrained from doing such, not wanting to rush the girl into anything she could potentially feel uncomfortable with, so he pulled away before his lower half would get the better of him.

"Oh my God, JJ, the eggs!" Lynn squeaked, a slender index finger pointed towards the stove as the pan was now smoking heavily due to the burnt eggs that would probably glued in the pan.

"Shit!"

"I'm sorry, you're staying where?"

Lynn quickly grabbed the water container from Kie's palm, knowing the couple at table eight were about to wave her over for some more. Currently, the two were working a shift together at The Wreck, while the boys were there for 'moral support.' But in reality, they just wanted to talk about the details of the big discovery John B made about the map, also they were hopeful for some free fries.

JJ couldn't keep his eyes off Lynn the entire time they've been here so far. She looked good in the cropped green tee with basic blue jean shorts, and now that they were official, he just couldn't keep his eyes to himself. The couple hadn't told the rest of the crew that they were together, other than Kie, who probably had a suspicion. They weren't sure of what they were going to say, since they were breaking one of the major Pogue rules.

"Tannyhill," John B replied to Kie's question, and Lynn was still fairly surprised to hear that John B was living with the Cameron's now, and she was wishing him the best possible. Mostly because if it was Lynn, she would rather put a bullet in her head.

"I call dibs on your old room!" Lynn shouted excitedly, pointing over towards John B. She then switched over towards JJ, but it didn't matter —they would sleep together anyway.

"So, you're living with Sarah Cameron?" Kie responded sarcastically, and Lynn took a break in the conversation to head over to one of her tables to get their orders. She flashed JJ a wink as she scooted past the boys table, and his eyes trailed her until she reached the couples table.

When Lynn finished up taking their orders and ran the paper back to the cooks, she then returned back to the tables where her best friends where relaxing.

"What'd I miss?" Lynn questioned, stuffing both her hands into her back jean pocket.

"We're seeing what cool Kook things John B gets to do now that he's livin' with the Cameron's," JJ replied first, and he shifted over to where Lynn was standing, casually wrapping a strong grip around her hips. "What about those golf carts they get to drive around? You get one of them?"

"Does it come with a sweater-vest," Pope added, and at this point she knew the boys were just simply teasing their brunette friend. "Or do you have to buy one of your own?"

"Look, you promised," Kie finally spoke up, and a more serious tension took over the group rather than the previous playful one. "You said you weren't with her."

"Bro, just own it," JJ shrugged aimlessly, and Lynn noticed just how badly the bruises on his face still were. Thanks to Kie, Lynn had her own little stash of makeup to cover up any bruising — although she pointed out it could be used to cover hickeys too. "She got you."

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine," Kie retorted, but her tone of voice still sounded annoyed, there was no fighting that. "But I'm letting you know right now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah."

"Do you guys see her here?" John B questioned, and Lynn pursed her lips, the boy was right. He wasn't full-forcing Sarah into their lives, at least, not yet. "No, right, okay. A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's all out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it," JJ stated, his fingers tracing the map as he studied it. Lynn tried not to focus so heavily on his hand, the extremely attractive rings, but it was hard.

"It's 'cause the coast has changed," Kie retorted towards her blonde best friend, and Lynn snickered a bit under her breath as JJ's lips formed an O, suddenly understanding.

"So, we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed," Pope suggested, and he started tapping the eraser side of his pencil on the fragile map.

"What about the old forts?" John B asked, and the group of teenagers all studied the maps as their eyes landed on the old forts, one in particular.

"Battery Jasper."

a/n: don't forget to vote or comment!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 5 23
read to find out
22.5K 377 48
"ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴᴄᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ "ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ. sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. sᴀʏɪɴɢ "ᴜs" ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡ...
38.6K 356 57
𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜/𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜! 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚗�...
63.7K 904 50
𝙾𝙱𝚇 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 '𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜' 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎...