The CARTERS- Book 1 {COMPLETE...

By dymondxpo

Part I ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Your Soul Is In Control. Trying To Lead It From Me. Your Heart No Longer Pledge Allegiance... More

Thanks For Warning
Chapter 1- Child of Destiny
Chapter 2- Bad Habit
Chapter 3- Destiny Begins
Chapter 4- Bills Bills Bills
Chapter 5- Bug A Boo
Chapter 6- Say My Name
Chapter 7- Brown Eyes
Chapter 8- Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Chapter 9- Its A Hard Knock Life
Chapter 10- Independent Woman
Chapter 12- He can't love you
Chapter 13- Sisters Get Respect
Chapter 14- Remind Yo'self
Chapter 15- She Used To Have A Man & I Had Sidechicks
Chapter 16- Reasonable Doubt
Chapter 17- Hard Knock Love
Chapter 19- I'm A Hustler Baby
Chapter 20- Jumpin Jumpin
Chapter 21- Confessions
Chapter 22- Girl's Best Friend
Chapter 23- New Years Wishes
Chapter 24- Survivors
Chapter 25- Emotions
Chapter 26- Heart of The City
Chapter 27- Never Change
Chapter 28- Jigga That Nigga
Chapter 29- Miss Foxy Baby
Chapter 30- I Did It My Way
Chapter 31- The Way We Talk, The Way We Laugh
Chapter 32- Me and My Girlfriend
Chapter 33- The Gift & The Curse
Chapter 34- Where Am From
Chapter 35- What They Gonna Do
Chapter 36- Some How; Some Way
Chapter 37- I'm A Whole Lot Of Woman
Chapter 38- A Dream
Chapter 39- Wine & Dine
Chapter 40- Fighting Temptations
Chapter 41- Baby 21 So I'll Get Me A Drink
Chapter 42- Hov & Bey
Chapter 43- You Ready Bey?
Chapter 44- Down To Ride
Chapter 45- Bonnie & Clyde
Chapter 46- Put This On My Life
Chapter 47- Crazy in Love
Chapter 48- Thats How You Like It Uh?
Chapter 49- The Closer I Get To You
Chapter 50- Cater 2 U (Republished)
Chapter 51- Changing Clothes
Chapter 52- Lose My Breath
Chapter 53- His T-Shirt
Chapter 54- My Man (23rd B-Day)
Chapter 55- I'm Your Girl
Chapter 56- Fade To Blacc
Chapter 57- Numb
Chapter 58- Ain't Nothing Tear Us Apart.
Chapter 59- U Don't Know
Chapter 60- Kingdom Come
Chapter 62- Feel The Same Way I Do
Chapter 63-Lost One
Chapter 64- Lost One {RIP Colleek}
Chapter 65-Don't You Know That We Love You
Chapter 68- Its Just Emotions
Chapter 69- Used To Tell Their Friends I Was Ugly & Wouldn't Touch Me
Chapter 71- Is She|He The Reason
Chapter 73- Its Big Balling Baby When I'm Courting You
Chapter 74- Welcome To Hollywood.
Chapter 75- Listen
Chapter 77- I Made It
Chapter 78- So We Ain't We
Chapter 79- Destiny Is Fulfilled
Chapter 80- Baby I Swear Its Dé Ja Vù
Chapter 81- Where'd You Go?
Chapter 82- The Roc Boy
Chapter 83- And The Winner Is?
Chapter 84- Can I Get A...?
Chapter 85- All I Need In This Life Of Sin
Chapter 86- Resentment? This Feeling.
Chapter 87- How Could You Leave Me?
THE CARTERS: LOVE X MUSIC

Chapter 11- Bitches Vs. Sisters

2.9K 93 9
By dymondxpo

Entering into 2000 has been great for us. We agreed that no matter what we would stay together and overcome whatever. Its the middle of January and today is The Grammys. Coming into the new year Independent Woman continued to rule. We were up for two grammys. Best R&B and Soul Group and Record of The Year.

"God sees and know all things. This was the moment we have strived for." Kelly said as we drove to the award show in our SUV.

We were eager to walk the red carpet together in our laced green gowns that showed a little skin. We couldn't have asked for more seeing that we were also performing. As we stepped out the van the fans started screaming our names as photographers asked us to turn for a snaps. We walked down the red carpet waving to fans and stopping for photo ops.

As we walked I spotted a cute rapper who's face I have became very aware of. Nas.

Lately the media has been making cycles about rumors that Nas and JayZ were having an ongoing beef over cheating aligations with Nas's girlfriend. He was very cute and I wondered what made JayZ qualified for a girl to leave her nice looking man to go with a man she wouldn't fall in love with. According to reports JayZ and Nas's girlfriend have a recorded sex tape that was sent to Nas, furthermore, JayZ was also linked to sleeping with the talented Aaliyah.

As we moved further towards the enterance of the grammys we surprisingly spotted Aaliyah. She was so humbled to approach as we smiled with her for a photo. Entering inside the grammys we became overwhelmed as we sat among legendary performers like Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, TLC, Tina Turner and so much more. It was so amazing to see how far we have come.

As the show started we were pulled from our seats to head backstage for our performance.

"Its our first performance." Kelly said as we sat in the chair doing our makeup.

"I just pray we do a really good job. I need to make it down those steps then we'll be good." Michelle exclaimed.

"Five More minutes to show time ladies." My father said poking his head in our dressing room as mama fixed my necklace.

We exited the dressing area heading towards the stage entrance. As my nerves took over me and started shaking my legs. About to close my eyes I came in contact with Jay surrounded by a group of men. I became worried but tried to stay focus. Kelly pulled on my skirt letting me know it was time to walk on the platform to make our entrance. It was frustrating as I started to wonder if he was in trouble.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time I welcome you, Beyonce. Kelly. Michelle. Destiny's Child."

I cracked a fake smile as the audience rose to their feet applauding us for a job well done. I anxietly started walking backwards as I turned around to accept our first grammy for the night. Best Female Group. After our speech I ran backstage to see if I still saw JayZ. And I did. He had his arm hugged around a girl who looked and dress similar to the chick he had at the hotel. Same game, different hoe. I still couldn't wrap my mind around why he did what he did.

As the night went on we collected another grammy making it our second. As we headed back to the hotel in our SUV we all gathered around eachother trying to stomach an unforgettable moment. The radio was blasting through the speakers as the announcer cut through the song announcing that entertainment news was about to come on. It was around 10pm as we drove through the city lights.

"Okay, Okay, Good Night everybody its time for the latest celebritiy news making rounds this evening. Here to break it down for us is the amazing Angie Martez." The co-host announced.

"Well listeners, for some while news have been circulating that a beef is going on between Nas and JayZ. According to a close source in Nas's camp he discovered his girlfriend was sleeping around with JayZ as a sign of payback for him having several video chicks at his hotel. Furthermore, there is said to be a sex tape of Nas's girl giving JayZ oral sex. Many person said that Jigga sound be ashamed of him, yanno because he is not highly attractive and that although he might be getting sex he will never get a girls heart. So what do you guys think about it." Angie said through the speakers.

As I heard the non-sense being said about him on the radio I became angrier at how stupid he could be and how that girl must be feeling. This industry was a mess everybody knows someone who knows someone who is either a friend or rival with another. We finally reached to the hotel and I made my way up to the room.

Everything was just stupid at this point about JayZ. Nothing made since. I started to strip away my gown, taking of my shoes, then my jewelries. Everything I had, came to this point that taught me a lesson. 2 grammys, a heartbreak, a secret friendship with a man that was far beyond my age and if my parents found out I knew it would be problem.

My cellphone started to ring shattering my thoughts. I picked up the cellphone and realized it was a NYC number. I knew it had to be JayZ and as bad as I was fed up with him I wanted to hear his voice. Its been over three months.

"Hello?"

"Hello... Stranger?"

"How are you? Hows it going?"

"I'm making it, dealing with alot right now in the media."

"I heard. Sames like you were having fun tho'. So whats to regret and get mad over?"

"So what have you heard? I mean what do you believe from what you heard?"

"Alot. About you messing with someones girlfriend and already knew she was only doing it out of jealously and she was gonna just used you."

"I don't think you need to be telling me what I already knew. And why you care? Its what women do. Hit and cause a stir its just what it is."

"So I guess it doesn't matter much does it?"

"Look it is what it is. I didn't call you to you tell me what I already know and whats all the noise in the market about you?"

"Noise in the market?"

"Yea a video dropped with you as the role and I heard about your new movies & what about that tour?"

"Its okay I guess just alot to stomach but I'll get through it."

"I hear ya ma'. So hows your relationship going."

"Is that your line for asking me if I have a boyfriend?"

"Hahaha. If I wanted to know I would of just came out and asked."

"So do it."

"You got a man in your life right now?"

"Maybe, Maybe not. What does it matter?"

There was awkward silence for about 2 minutes then he spoke up.

"It kind of matters, I mean why wouldn't a man want to know who his girl is talking to its just what men do. I mean I would wanna know."

"Women would like to know to and still men lie so maybe I'll do the same if asked."

"Thats how women get fucked up."

"So why don't men get fucked up for that reason too? Or its just a man's world and we just living in it?"

"You said it I didn't."

"So, what you gonna do about the cheating situation, I mean it was partically your fault for all of this."

"Its not my fault a bitch wanna fuck. Its her body and if I can please her then I will. She needed it so I gave it up. So I don't see anything wrong."

"So sleeping with someone elses woman is okay?"

"Hell ya. I fucked her he fucked her so whats the deal? I mean why must I take the fault for her wanting her pussy natured?"

"Wow. Women are just another piece clothes uh?"

"Look don't be getting up in your feelings. She knew what she doing right there and then. She seduced me and I took it. End of conversation. I don't wanna talk about it no more. Just fucking drop it."

"Okay then, I guess I'll talk to you some other time." I replied and hanged up the phone without giving him a chance to respond. It was all to much. How can someones heart be so used? How can a womam just let her body be played like that between enemies? It all came cleared to me. She was just being used as bait to make another one jealous and she didn't even realize it. The conversation just became to heated when I asked about the accusations and I wasn't gonna allow any rooms for disrespect.

I woke up the next morning alittle restless. Although I slept all night I still felt like my body was being tossed. My mind woke up replaying the conversation with Jay. It was so disturbing but I found myself thinking about how he must of made her felt. How his lips would gazed over body, kissing her lips then moving downwards to her neck, then her breast, her stomach, moving towards her thighs. Although I knew JayZ wouldn't be an ideal first choice for my family but he was pulling me in with every conversation, every laugh.

My mind snapped back into reality as I remembered it was only two days left before our official world tour with Jagged Edge. The group consist of smooth cute men, that I would have to come accustom to for three months. This was gonna be a problem.

We practiced for the remaining two days before we had to fly to LA. We were excited. I tried to keep my mind from straying as I wondered about JayZ. We haven't talk since the night of thw grammy's. We ended on somewhat of a sour note. He was caught up in hisself and I didn't want to have anything to do with it. since that night. Nas has been hitting JayZ left right and center with disses in his freestyle records. It was becoming heated and persons felt that it was witnessing a 2pac and Biggie beef. It was all becoming too serious and I didn't want to have any connections. So I decied to change my number and drop whatever my mind was trying to convince me Jay and I could have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.
98.8K 5.7K 29
"I'm only 19, what the fuck I got to care for?"
93.9K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna
26.3K 692 11
Beynika 💕