𝔸 π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔻�...

By AndiBlackbird

✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ Seth McCaslin's life hasn't been the happiest over the past few... More

✭ SUMMARY ✭
✭ MUSIC & AESTHETICS ✭
1. When To Fight
2. Caught In The Act
3. Reintroductions In Hallways
4. Dance To Stop
5. The Sunshine Spins
6. Things You Can't Unsee
7. Shots For Confusion
8. To Kiss & Greet Strangers
9. Regrets Against Brick Walls
10. Childhood Crushes Not Crutches - ✭RAE✭
11. Honesty On All Hallows Eve
12. When The Masks Come Off - ✭RAE✭
13. Awkward Mornings
BONUS CHAPTER - ✭SEAN✭
14. When To Finish Things
15. Taking Away Control
16. When You Can't - ✭RAE✭
17. Things Better Left Unsaid
18. Unvieling Darkness - ✭SEAN✭
19. Giving Thanks
20. Doubts & Second Chances - ✭RAE✭
21. When To Say Goodbye
22. When It's Really Over - ✭RAE✭
23. Congratulations & Celebrations
24. He's Number Two - ✭RAE✭
25. Aimless Walks & Talks Around Quincy
26. Back To Harbor
27. To Mend Or Break - ✭RAE✭
28. Bad Ideas
29. Admit Your Feelings - ✭RAE✭
30. Caught In The Rain
31. In The Wake Of A Storm
32. Storm Surge
33. The Dog Days
34. Sandy Things - ✭RAE✭
35. Finding Friendship Again
36. Gallery Of Unwanted Things
37. Assuage The Guilt - ✭RAE✭
38. Apologies & Insecurities - ✭RAE✭
39. Validating Rumors
40. Finding Out Possible Truths - ✭RAE✭
41. Meaningful Talks
42. Things To Address
43. The Beauty Inside Dilapitated Buildings - ✭SEAN✭
44. Expectation Versus Reality
45. Admist Shattered Things - ✭RAE✭
46. Splitting Open Wounds
47. Among The Broken Glass - ✭RAE✭
48. Leaving At The Low
49. Time For Arrival - ✭SEAN✭
50. Knocks In New York - ✭RAE✭
51. Making The Same Mistakes
52. The Upside Of Taboo Things - ✭SEAN✭
53. Revive To Regress
54. Make The Last Time Count
55. A Gilded Invitation
56. Receptions For A Requiem
57. Reunions & Introductions
58. Kissing Tears Away On Holidays
59. Don't Slip Because You'll Fall - ✭RAE✭
60. Mistakes On Dancefloors
61. Spouses & Truths - ✭RAE✭
62. Just Too Much To Drink
63. Hangovers In The Morning - ✭RAE✭
64. Giving Into Things We Probably Shouldn't
65. A Christmas Dinner To Remember
66. Painfully Concious Actions
67. Out Of The Dark - ✭SEAN✭
68. Blunt Conversations - ✭SEAN✭
69. Leaving The Lie - ✭RAE✭
71. Beautiful Love
72. I Love You Always
73. Blending Together
74. The Lighter Things in Life
✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭
✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭

70. Being Together Again

4.4K 277 126
By AndiBlackbird

Reagan is still married but in the process of getting a divorce. She'd filed when she was here with me while I was recovering. That was five months ago and we're still looking at another two to four months of bullshit before everything can be finalized. The biggest problem is who gets custody of Jamie. Rae wanted full custody of him and Liam was biting back at that.

He knew if she had full custody she could take Jamie back to the states and he couldn't say shit about it. Not that he'd want to anyway. Rae had made it very clear that if he continued to challenge her that she would tell the court system exactly what he'd had done to me.

He would lose a lot more than Jamie if she went that route and he knew it. So, it would appear he was going to give her full custody and let her move back to the states. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that and I'd told Rae that. I didn't want Jamie to lose his father over me. I'm sure that would only end up in him resenting me when he got older.

Raegan was adamant about moving back to Boston with him though. She'd said how can she stay there when I'm here but she'd also said she didn't want to be there anymore. She didn't want Jamie around the man who'd done that to me. But my fear is that he won't understand the how and the why, one day I'll just be the man who broke apart his once happy family.

Regardless of the potential to have a teenage-aged Jamie become hostile with me I'm going to leave that decision up to Raegan. After all, Jamie is her son. She was the one who'd make all of those calls for herself and for Jamie.

Right now, they've been staying at my place for a little over a week. They're in town for Rhys's wedding and tonight Jamie is staying at my father's place. Jamie wanted to play with Amelia and we wanted some alone time. I needed some alone time with Rae. The two of us haven't been sexually intimate, well physically, with each other since before Christmas. It's been a full six months with no sexual contact with a woman, with her.

Granted, I'd needed time to heal from my wounds and Rae had to go back to London. She'd had to maintain some type of semblance of normalcy for Jamie until this entire divorce thing was finalized. I'd managed seeing them through skype and facetime but that was it.

I will say Rae and I have had some pretty kinky laptop sessions though. But watching Rae touch herself and do things to herself had made me nearly starving for the actual thing. I wanted her beneath me. I wanted to make love to her so bad. I wanted her to be mine for the rest of forever.

"You know I'm kind of miffed I'm not going to be the one walking with you." She pouts, interrupting my internal thoughts. "You're walking with Chloe, the blonde one, of course." She lets out a small laugh. "What is it with you and blondes anyway?"

"I'm like a moth to the flame." I give her wide eyes and reach my hands out whimsically.

"Oh, HA HA." She gives me a hearty eye roll. "It's more like the other way around."

"That's all women, sweetheart." I wink at her.

"Oh, just shut it." She shakes her head at me, "always so cocky, giant."

"You know, dragon, speaking of certain types, last time I checked you were walking down the aisle with another tattooed giant?"

"Are you trying to imply that I have a type?" She quirks a spunky brow. "I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't have a type." That makes me scoff.

"Don't even pretend Denver is not your type." Large, tattooed, and extremely horny male, sounds right up Raegan's ally. But I'm not going to say those last few bits to her.

"I have one type; that's you." She licks her lips as she caresses my chest. "You're my only type from here on out. This is my type." She grabs ahold of me through my pants, making me grunt out.

"Mmm," I grab her by the waist, "you're damn straight." I swoop down on her lips, kissing her passionately. "I'm the only tattooed boxer for you, thank you very much." I thrust into her hand, "and this better be your only type from here on out."

"Truly." She smiles up at me and caresses my face tenderly even though I just thrust myself into her hand. "I've missed you so much, Seth. I can't wait to move back home." My heart stutters at her words because I can't wait for her to come back either.

"You want to show me just how much you've missed me?" She bites her bottom lip as she nods up at me. "Good, because I've missed you so fucking much. I feel like I haven't been with you in forever."

"That's because it's been months."

"And let's not forget the years before that." I said it like a fact but I can tell my words slightly wounded her. "Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just saying I can't wait to be with you, inside of you." I give her a devious smirk saying, "you know you've been doing some pretty kinky shit during our video chats." Her cheeks automatically flush. "What was it you said last time?"

"I said a lot of things last time." She bites her lip and starts slowly retreating from me. I feel my predatory instinct ramp up. I want to pin her down on the bed and ravage her until she can't say another dirty word for the rest of her life.

"That last thing specifically though... what was that?" I stalk her into the bedroom area and although she may be making me feel like I'm the pursuer, she's the one who led us here. "I believe it was, 'oh Seth, I want you to cum in me so hard I feel you spilling out of me and dripping down to my assh-'"

"Okay," she grabs a pillow from the bed and chucks it at me, "time to stop embarrassing me." Her cheeks are bright-red and I know she is actually embarrassed.

"Why is that embarrassing?" I'm genuinely curious because those words had made us both erupt. Thinking about it even now is making me so fucking turned on, especially those little faces she was making while she touched herself.

"Because of what I was doing when I said it." That makes me smirk.

"Rae, baby, you were touching yourself for me, thinking about me. That's basically the hottest fucking thing in the world. You were watching me get off to you, telling me all those dirty little thoughts in your head." I think back to some of the other sexy things she said and I can feel my gaze darkening as I take in her semi-shy form next to my bed.

"Stop!" Her face is even more cherry-red and I can tell being face to face with me and talking about it is truly making my little dragon a nervous wreck.

"Come here." She walks over to me until she's right in front of me. "Don't you ever be nervous about making yourself feel good in front of me, do you understand?" She nods. "Good girl, now strip down naked, get on the bed, and tell me just how you want me while you touch yourself." Her eyes go wide but when I give her a hard look she complies.

"Like this?" She grins mischievously as she slowly begins to strip. When I give her a sharp nod in answer her eyes glimmer with anticipation. There's my little dragon, my feisty Rae. Mine. She's no longer sleeping on the pile of lies Liam had sold her to hold her down.

Once she's completely naked I look her up and down in appreciation saying, "there's nothing like the real thing, Rae. Seeing you right now, in front of me like this, it's the only thing I'll ever want."

"You mean like this?" She scoots herself back on my bed and spreads her legs. "You mean, touch myself like," she lets out a soft hum of a moan as her righthand begins its ministrations on her bare core, "like this?"

"Yes." I'm barely able to keep myself from pouncing on top of her and burying myself inside of her. Which, I will be doing soon enough. "Now tell me what you want."

"You," she moans, "here." She slips two fingers inside of herself and begins to work herself in front of me and the sight is too much. I begin stripping out of my clothes and she watches me as she continues, "I want you right here, Seth. I want you so deep inside me. I want you-" I'm on her lips instantaneously, kissing the words right out of her mouth, about to give her exactly what she craves.

I want to thrust into her right here, right now but the last time we did I'd needed a condom. That thought has me hesitating. "Rae," she looks up at me lustfully, under hooded eyes, "do I need to use-?" I don't need to say the words, she knows what I'm referring to.

"No, I want to feel you. It's been too long." I place myself right at the entrance of her soaking wet heat and then slowly push my way up inside of her. With each inch I give her, her body spasms slightly on me. They're like little pre-orgasmic palpitations on my cock.

"Your pussy missed me." I give her a devious smirk which makes her give me a defiant look until I push myself the rest of the way inside of her which makes her moan out loudly. "Or should I say my pussy because this," I pump in and out of her, making her moan my name repetitively, "is definitely my pussy." I kiss her temple and whisper into her ear, "it always has been."

"Always, Seth, Always." Her words were whimpers but they were the sexiest whimpers I've heard. In truth, they were words I needed to hear. I knew she always loved me but sexually, I wondered if I was always her best lover, like she was mine.

"I love you, Rae." I pump into her harder now, making her cry out. She's saying how much she loves me, how she's always loved me, how she wants no one other than me for the rest of her life. "I don't either, baby. It's just you, only you." Those words throw her over the edge and in turn bring on my orgasm along with it.

Once we've both come down from our orgasmic high I can't help but stare at her longingly. I'd longed for this moment for years, one where she was mine again because I'd always belonged to her. But in this moment, among many others over the years, I realize she's always been mine. She never stopped being mine, even after all this time.

She was still my dragon, marriage or none. She was still mine even though she'd had a child with another man. She was still mine even after time had aged and changed us. She'd always be mine.

"There's no saying no to you, Seth McCaslin." She whispered the words up to me like she could hear what was going on inside of my head.

"It's a good thing I'll never give you another reason to want to ever again." And with those last words I give her a kiss that she'll never forget, sealing my promise to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
15.1M 590K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
251K 4.9K 73
** Sequel coming This Summer! ** Elena Matthews; a deliberate, conscientious, and courteous girl with a dark past. Ace Grey; an impulsive, dangerous...
614K 25.4K 49
When Kate returns home to boarding school, she must fend off her ex-boyfriend who is now dating her sister and her childhood bully desperate to learn...