𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻�...

By AndiBlackbird

✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ Seth McCaslin's life hasn't been the happiest over the past few... More

✭ SUMMARY ✭
✭ MUSIC & AESTHETICS ✭
1. When To Fight
2. Caught In The Act
3. Reintroductions In Hallways
4. Dance To Stop
5. The Sunshine Spins
6. Things You Can't Unsee
7. Shots For Confusion
8. To Kiss & Greet Strangers
9. Regrets Against Brick Walls
10. Childhood Crushes Not Crutches - ✭RAE✭
11. Honesty On All Hallows Eve
12. When The Masks Come Off - ✭RAE✭
13. Awkward Mornings
BONUS CHAPTER - ✭SEAN✭
14. When To Finish Things
15. Taking Away Control
16. When You Can't - ✭RAE✭
17. Things Better Left Unsaid
18. Unvieling Darkness - ✭SEAN✭
19. Giving Thanks
20. Doubts & Second Chances - ✭RAE✭
21. When To Say Goodbye
22. When It's Really Over - ✭RAE✭
23. Congratulations & Celebrations
24. He's Number Two - ✭RAE✭
25. Aimless Walks & Talks Around Quincy
26. Back To Harbor
27. To Mend Or Break - ✭RAE✭
28. Bad Ideas
29. Admit Your Feelings - ✭RAE✭
30. Caught In The Rain
31. In The Wake Of A Storm
32. Storm Surge
33. The Dog Days
34. Sandy Things - ✭RAE✭
35. Finding Friendship Again
36. Gallery Of Unwanted Things
37. Assuage The Guilt - ✭RAE✭
38. Apologies & Insecurities - ✭RAE✭
39. Validating Rumors
40. Finding Out Possible Truths - ✭RAE✭
41. Meaningful Talks
42. Things To Address
43. The Beauty Inside Dilapitated Buildings - ✭SEAN✭
44. Expectation Versus Reality
45. Admist Shattered Things - ✭RAE✭
46. Splitting Open Wounds
47. Among The Broken Glass - ✭RAE✭
48. Leaving At The Low
49. Time For Arrival - ✭SEAN✭
50. Knocks In New York - ✭RAE✭
52. The Upside Of Taboo Things - ✭SEAN✭
53. Revive To Regress
54. Make The Last Time Count
55. A Gilded Invitation
56. Receptions For A Requiem
57. Reunions & Introductions
58. Kissing Tears Away On Holidays
59. Don't Slip Because You'll Fall - ✭RAE✭
60. Mistakes On Dancefloors
61. Spouses & Truths - ✭RAE✭
62. Just Too Much To Drink
63. Hangovers In The Morning - ✭RAE✭
64. Giving Into Things We Probably Shouldn't
65. A Christmas Dinner To Remember
66. Painfully Concious Actions
67. Out Of The Dark - ✭SEAN✭
68. Blunt Conversations - ✭SEAN✭
69. Leaving The Lie - ✭RAE✭
70. Being Together Again
71. Beautiful Love
72. I Love You Always
73. Blending Together
74. The Lighter Things in Life
✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭
✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭

51. Making The Same Mistakes

4.3K 270 145
By AndiBlackbird

I drove here, like an idiot, because I couldn't take another minute without her. Once I'd finally found parking, which was ridiculously expensive if you ask me, I'd walked into her building. Once I was finally at her doorstep I'd frozen solid. I didn't know whether to knock or not knock. And then I'd heard it.

Fuck... Oh fuck, Seth...

All the blood in me rushed to my dick like it was the only thing that needed it. I knocked immediately after that needing to go in there and bury myself inside of her. There was nothing in that moment that I wanted more than to be balls deep inside of Rae and show her just how much I'd missed her.

It's been nearly two months since Rae had left. Two whole fucking months of her being gone. The moment she opened that door my mouth was a mixture of completely dry and wanting to salivate until I couldn't salivate any more. She licked those lips, bit them, then said my name like she couldn't contain herself any longer. Just like me.

So now I feel like a sex-starved nymphomaniac as I grab ahold of her face and mash my lips onto hers. I push her inside her apartment and kick the door closed with so much force the entire apartment shakes. I want her so bad I can feel it in my bones.

She's tearing at my shirt trying to get it off and I help her. I back away and quickly undress myself. She does the same thing. And we both take a moment to stare at each other, drink each other in before we're right back at it again. My lips are on hers. My hands are traveling all over her, her hands all over me. I feel like everywhere she touches there's an electric current.

"Fuck, Rae." I pick her up by her hips, turn her around, and slam her up against the apartment door. "I have fucking missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. God, I've-" She chokes and throws her head back against the door when I thrust up into her without warning, without anything between us. She's so warm and so wet, so fucking good.

"Fucking hell." I cry out into her shoulder, kissing the skin there. I can barely take it. It's been so long since I've been inside of her, since I've came inside of her. "Rae, you're so tight. You're so tight. You're so-"

"Seth, oh fuck, Seth..." She screams out loudly, moaning my name an endless amount of times as I plunge continually in and out of her. "I, oh god, I'm going to-" She clenches down on me as her orgasm pummels through her.

"That's my girl. That's it, baby." I find her lips and cover them with mine, partially silencing her endless pleasurable cries. "So beautiful." I whisper into her ear.

"Bed. Now." She rasps out after she comes down. "I want to ride you. I need to ride you." She wants that control and I'm more than willing to give it to her. I bring her over to the bed wordlessly, just kissing her plump round lips. I don't leave her insides as I sit down on her bed and scoot myself back. "God, you're so big."

"You miss that big cock, baby?" I ask as she slowly brings herself all the way to the hilt. My jaw goes slack as she lifts herself up and down on me, controlling our pace. "God, you are just so fucking beautiful, Rae." I reach up and caress her beautiful taught abdomen, then her perfect round tits. She's not riding me aggressively, surprisingly, it's just nice and slow, sensual.

"You feel so good." She tosses her head back, bracing herself with one hand on my abdomen. "I missed it, you. I missed feeling you fill all of me so... so..."

"Perfectly." I finish for her when her jaw goes slack, much like mine had just done. I bring my hands down her immaculate body then bring one hand to her perfect wet slit that's working me so well. I place my thumb on her clit and begin rubbing her slowly, as sensually as her pace.

"Take me." She utters making me pause my ministrations on her. I look up at her unmoving form. "It's all I can think about every time I touch myself. Those times where you," she grinds her hips, "pumped mercilessly into me. It's all I can-" she moans out loudly into the room as she begins to convulse atop me. She's beginning to orgasm again and it's making me want to cum inside of her. "Seth, babe, I'm-" I grab onto her and flip her onto the mattress.

"Like this?" I begin thrusting into her almost viciously. "You think about this while you touch yourself?" She clenches down harder around me with a loud scream in response. "I think about it too and every time I fucking cum I think about doing it inside of you." And with those words to her I lose myself completely.

My pace falters as I begin to fall into the orgasmic abyss. Her hands wrap inside my hair as she kisses my face gently now. She's whispering sweet nothings into my ear and I can't remember ever feeling so fully satisfied than I do in this moment.

Once my orgasm has fully rode through me I look down at her. I've missed this sight over the past two months. I've missed looking down and seeing her face. It's not the same with other women. It never feels this way.

"I'm still in love with you." I can't help but whisper the words down to her. She just looks back at me blankly for a moment before responding.

"I still love you too but it doesn't change the situation between us, Seth." I feel the last of me completely deflate at that. I'd guessed she'd say that. I'd already assumed she'd feel this way. I honestly didn't think she'd even let me inside her apartment let alone inside of her.

"I know, Rae, I know." I give her a small peck on the lips before I roll off the top of her. "Doesn't mean I don't still love you." I say the words up to the ceiling.

"That can't happen again." The words make me close my eyes. They're words I already knew she'd say but it doesn't make them hurt any less. "Not that I didn't enjoy it. It's just..." She pauses when I roll over and throw my legs over the side of the bed. "Seth?"

"I should probably get going." I begin to stand up but she sits up and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Wait, don't go just yet." I look at the wall in front of me blankly.

"It'll hurt us both more if I stay." I say the words to the wall, not looking back at her.

"I know but I don't care."

"So, you want me to stay for a few hours?" She doesn't say anything. "For the night." I'm still looking at the wall.

"I want you for the night." She places a soft tender kiss on my neck and it makes me shut my eyes tightly pushing away the aching feeling in my chest. "I want something to remember you by when you're gone."

"You're making it sound like this is the last night we're ever going to spend together." She doesn't respond so I look over my shoulder. She bats her lashes up at me a mere inch away from my lips.

"It's going to be the last time for a long while, Seth." She looks a bit somber. "You know we need to figure things out for ourselves. We need time to grow without one another, fix the broken bits. We can't be each other's crutch anymore."

"I know." I kiss her nose tenderly as she snuggles into my shoulder. "Which is why I should go before either of us get too attached again."

"It's one night, Seth."

"You're killing me, Raegan." I give her a sad smile. "You're telling me I need to leave you alone while begging me to stay."

"I know and I'm sorry. It's unfair of me to ask that." She pulls away from me but I throw the covers down and put my legs back in the bed. "You're staying?"

I roll onto my side, looking at her face inches away from mine saying, "just remember you asked for it." But the beautifully blinding smile she gives to me will be worth all the pain tomorrow will bring.

✩✩✩

We spent the entire night talking with one another, filling each other in on what we've missed in the past two months. She even told me about her one-night-stand and how she couldn't get off. I'd told her about the women I'd been with since her and exactly what it took for me to be able to finally achieve release. It was an odd thing to talk about with each other but strangely it didn't really bother me. It didn't seem to bother her either.

That's because I'm not in a relationship with her anymore...

As soon as I think it I feel somber but it's just the reality. I'd just left her apartment after an awkward and sad goodbye. We didn't have sex again, once was enough. I think if we had more than that we wouldn't be able to let go of one another. We hardly could part as it were.

"Seriously?" I hear a familiar male voice say, causing me to look up once I'd reached the bottom of her steps. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Good to see you too, Liam." I'm standing face to face with him at the bottom of the stairs. She told me everything Liam had done for her and as much as I don't like him I'm glad she has him. You know, since she no longer has or wants me.

"You're back together?" His brow furrows sadly. And I shake my head no. "Why are you here then?"

"I was just here to see how she's doing." He doesn't need to know the real reason was because both of us needed to get off.

"She's probably going to be a wreck now because of you."

"Well, she's not the only one." I let out a hearty breath thinking of how I'm already missing her and I'd just left her. "Listen, thank you for taking care of her."

He scoffs. "It sure as hell isn't for your benefit."

"I know, I'm just saying, she needs you." I feel the self-loathing start and I wonder if this is how my dad feels when he gets like this.

"I know she does. She sure as shit doesn't need someone like you." He says in a curt tone.

"I'm more than aware. Just, before I go, can you just tell me you'll always look out for her?" I hate that it can't be me here with her, comforting her but it can't. I've got scars to heal just like she does.

He nods and says, "of course."

I don't say anything else as I exit the building and head into the busy city street. Once I get to the parking garage I feel myself begin to completely fall apart. I hurry to get in my truck and the moment I do I feel a sob escape me.

I wasn't kidding with Liam when I said she wouldn't be the only one a wreck today. Not just today either, probably for the foreseeable future. I put my car in drive when I finally get ahold of myself. There's only one person I want to see right now, one place I want to be, and that's with my dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
6.8K 221 24
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...