𝔸 π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔻�...

By AndiBlackbird

✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ Seth McCaslin's life hasn't been the happiest over the past few... More

✭ SUMMARY ✭
✭ MUSIC & AESTHETICS ✭
1. When To Fight
2. Caught In The Act
3. Reintroductions In Hallways
4. Dance To Stop
5. The Sunshine Spins
6. Things You Can't Unsee
7. Shots For Confusion
8. To Kiss & Greet Strangers
9. Regrets Against Brick Walls
10. Childhood Crushes Not Crutches - ✭RAE✭
11. Honesty On All Hallows Eve
12. When The Masks Come Off - ✭RAE✭
13. Awkward Mornings
BONUS CHAPTER - ✭SEAN✭
14. When To Finish Things
15. Taking Away Control
16. When You Can't - ✭RAE✭
17. Things Better Left Unsaid
18. Unvieling Darkness - ✭SEAN✭
19. Giving Thanks
20. Doubts & Second Chances - ✭RAE✭
21. When To Say Goodbye
22. When It's Really Over - ✭RAE✭
23. Congratulations & Celebrations
24. He's Number Two - ✭RAE✭
25. Aimless Walks & Talks Around Quincy
26. Back To Harbor
27. To Mend Or Break - ✭RAE✭
28. Bad Ideas
29. Admit Your Feelings - ✭RAE✭
30. Caught In The Rain
31. In The Wake Of A Storm
32. Storm Surge
33. The Dog Days
34. Sandy Things - ✭RAE✭
35. Finding Friendship Again
36. Gallery Of Unwanted Things
37. Assuage The Guilt - ✭RAE✭
38. Apologies & Insecurities - ✭RAE✭
39. Validating Rumors
40. Finding Out Possible Truths - ✭RAE✭
41. Meaningful Talks
42. Things To Address
43. The Beauty Inside Dilapitated Buildings - ✭SEAN✭
44. Expectation Versus Reality
45. Admist Shattered Things - ✭RAE✭
46. Splitting Open Wounds
47. Among The Broken Glass - ✭RAE✭
48. Leaving At The Low
49. Time For Arrival - ✭SEAN✭
51. Making The Same Mistakes
52. The Upside Of Taboo Things - ✭SEAN✭
53. Revive To Regress
54. Make The Last Time Count
55. A Gilded Invitation
56. Receptions For A Requiem
57. Reunions & Introductions
58. Kissing Tears Away On Holidays
59. Don't Slip Because You'll Fall - ✭RAE✭
60. Mistakes On Dancefloors
61. Spouses & Truths - ✭RAE✭
62. Just Too Much To Drink
63. Hangovers In The Morning - ✭RAE✭
64. Giving Into Things We Probably Shouldn't
65. A Christmas Dinner To Remember
66. Painfully Concious Actions
67. Out Of The Dark - ✭SEAN✭
68. Blunt Conversations - ✭SEAN✭
69. Leaving The Lie - ✭RAE✭
70. Being Together Again
71. Beautiful Love
72. I Love You Always
73. Blending Together
74. The Lighter Things in Life
✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭
✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭

50. Knocks In New York - ✭RAE✭

4.2K 263 147
By AndiBlackbird

I had sat at the train station waiting for Seth but he'd never shown. I'd expected him not to listen to me and show up, trying to convince me I needed to stay. I knew if he did I'd probably cave completely because when it comes to Seth I'm a hot mess.

He'd hung up on me and left me at the train station like I'd told him to. I mean, I'd broken up with him, told him we needed a break. I don't know why a part of me thought he wouldn't listen but I guess when Katie went into labor everything went out the window.

I'd talked to Rhys later that night. He'd told me to call him when I got to New York to make sure I was safe. When he'd uttered those words saying Katie was about to give birth a part of me wanted to be there by Seth's side but another part of me knew I couldn't. Instead I'd traveled into the city and showed up at the doorstep of the one person I knew.

I'd knocked on the door without calling, without letting him know that I was showing up. He'd opened the door, half-naked and hair askew, looking much like he had after our sexual encounters. I'd apologized, turned away, but the girl he'd just been with had already left. At least he'd said she'd left.

I guess thinking he'd still be single while I was back in Boston with Seth was a silly notion. He's attractive. He's got a sexy accent and a fuckton of money. He's in New York with a million different beautiful women. Of course Liam would be knee-deep in pussy instead of waiting around on my temperamental ass. I don't know why it was such a surprise to me though.

He'd told me to come in and so I had, telling him I was sorry but I knew no one else. I told him I was moving to the city and I'd told him things with Seth didn't really work out. He'd slid on his shirt, apologizing about my situation. He'd offered me a whiskey and I'd gladly taken him up on it.

I'd asked him where a good hotel was and he'd basically laughed me off saying I could stay with him. I didn't want it to be uncomfortable for his new girlfriend but he assured me they weren't together. Which is interesting because Liam had always been a very committed man and never really seemed like they type to enjoy sleeping around.

Guess I have that effect on men...

Liam's new apartment kind of reminded me of Rhys's but a lot smaller. It was more condensed but with all the luxury someone like Liam is accustomed to. Well, if I'm honest, like I'm accustomed to as well. He'd shown me around and showed me his guest room which he said I could stay in for as long as I'd like.

It's been two weeks since I arrived and I think I've found a place of my own. I can't stay here with Liam, there's just way too much tension. He helped me sign up for classes and even took me on my first day which I'd told him he didn't have to but he'd insisted.

He went out and had his fun but never brought anyone home, which I was honestly so thankful for. I couldn't imagine hearing my ex-boyfriend banging another woman in the room down the hall. Cringe. Yeah, I'm all set with that.

"What are you thinking about, princess?" I give him a hearty eye roll. "What?"

"You don't have to call me princess, Liam. We aren't dating anymore."

He gives me a small smirk, "not yet." I shake my head at him. "So, this is the place?"

"Yeah, it's a small studio but I think I can swing the rent. Everything's so fricken expensive here."

"It's New York City, baby. What'd you expect?"

I let out a big sigh, "I don't know but it's insane how much they want for a nice studio apartment."

"You can always stay with me." He gives me a wink.

"Liam..."

"I know, I know. You need your space and some time. I got it." He holds up his hands. "No pressure."

"It's not like you're not enjoying the single life." I give him a smirk.

He shrugs. "It's got its perks but I'd much rather be with... well, you know. That's not an option right now. So, if being a friend is what you need then violà, here I am."

I give him a small laugh. "You're ridiculous."

"Only for you." He gives me a cheeky wink and then we head into the building to check out what is hopefully my new home.

✩✩✩

It's been a month that I've lived in my new place and I have to say I'm enjoying city life. Classes have been great and there's always something to do in the city that never sleeps. Liam and I have been more like best friends than anything else. It's been a nice change of pace for things to be so light-hearted instead of how they were in Boston.

Boston...

Every time I think of the place I think of Seth, of us. I hadn't spoken to him since the last time and his last words to me play throughout my skull every now and again.

You can't handle me at my worst... yeah, I got it....

I sigh thinking about him, about that, but things are good now. Well, things aren't good between us but they're good for me. I hope they were going good with him as well. I'd spoken to Rhys a handful of times since then and it would seem like things were good.

Seth had opened up his own gym and wasn't a father. I guess it turns out the baby wasn't his after all. He'd done a paternity test and I guess, from what Katie had said, the baby wasn't his. Another strange fact was how Katie was still living with Sean, Seth's father. So I guess, even though the baby isn't his, he still sees her all the time.

He assured me there was nothing going on between her and Seth. I never asked but Rhys knew me. He knew it was what I was thinking, that he'd gotten with her or Sarah right after I left. You know, fucked all the pain away. I wouldn't have blamed him because it's what I wanted to do too.

I had one night not too long after moving into my new place. I'd gone out to a club and danced the night away with a stranger. He was gorgeous and he was a model, at least that's what he'd said.

Once it got down to it, it felt so odd being with someone else. He didn't do anything wrong but I couldn't get off. I pretended to climax because he had crazy stamina and something tells me if I hadn't the sex would've just gone on forever. I guess you just fake it until you make it sometimes.

So, that last sexual encounter, it kind of ruined the prospect of future ones. I barely even wanted to masturbate anymore because when I did I only thought of one person. Those green eyes would stare into mine every time I closed my eyes. By the time I'd climax I'd feel more bad than good at the reminder of his hands on my skin.

I sigh out in sexual frustration into my pillow. I feel my thighs clench together thinking about watching him touch himself, him lying me down on the bed and thrusting into me while his hand was around my throat. I moan out involuntarily as images plague my mind. Interestingly enough the ones that are getting me the wettest are the ones where he wasn't gentle with me.

"Fuck," I cry out into the apartment because I can't help but touch myself. I think of him thrusting into me in the shower with so much force I could barely hang on while he ravaged me. "Oh fuck, Seth!"

And that's the moment there's a knock on my door. I immediately flush in embarrassment because this is a studio apartment, meaning one room. So that loud moan that just came out of my mouth the person on the other side of that door most likely heard.

"Give me a minute." I call out when there's another series of knocks. I sit up and go into the bathroom where I wash my hands and splash cold water on my face.

Once I've gathered myself enough I go to the door. I peek out the peephole and see none other than Seth himself on the other side. He's running his hand through his hair and tugging slightly at the end. I'd never thought I'd miss watching someone's habits but here I am missing the sight of this man tugging at his raven-colored locks.

I open the door slightly and don't say anything as I take in his tall figure. Is it possible to forget how attractive someone is? Because he seems even more attractive than ever.

"Hey," he finally said after a minute of us staring at each other.

"Hey." I was just thinking about you fucking me. Definitely not going to be saying that though.

"I was going to ask you how you've been doing but it seems like you're doing pretty much the same as me." I quirk an eyebrow at him not understanding. He nods his head at the inside of the apartment and I feel my cheeks flush. "All I can think about is you too." He stuffs his hands in his pockets and rocks on his feet nervously.

"So you're saying you came all the way to New York to get laid?" He shrugs. "Real nice, Seth."

"I can't be with anyone else, well, successfully..." he looks off to the side and as much as I hate that he's slept with other women I've slept with another man too.

"I find that hard to believe, Seth." But even though those are the words coming out of my mouth, I can't help but grip the door frame harder.

"My dick is literally programmed to think about only you, I swear to fucking Christ himself I cannot get off unless I'm thinking about you. And it fucking hurts to think about you when I'm not with you."

"At least you were able to get off with someone else. I can't even do that." He stiffens and I can tell it's at the mention of sleeping with someone else. "So you're allowed to sleep with other people but when I do it..."

"Is it Liam?"

"No, it was just some guy I met at a club." He nods his head in understanding. "So..."

"So..." He blows out a long breath and stands there awkwardly for a moment.

My eyes flutter down to his crotch and some of the images from just a few moments ago start to play throughout my mind. I can't help but lick my lips before biting them. I look back to his eyes and they're darker now, full of need.

"Seth..."

And no more than a moment later is he grabbing my face in his strong hands, kissing my lips so hard he could bruise them. He backs me into the apartment and kicks the door, slamming it shut. His mouth never leaves mine and there's a hunger burning inside of me like never before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.3K 32
"𝑾𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, π’˜π’† π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓." _________ *OLD VERSION- WILL CONTAIN ERRORS. REMAKE BEG...
125K 4.7K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
176K 6.1K 47
Mikhail Petrov. A name synonymous with ruthlessness in the city of Moscow. A man who brought even the strongest of men to their knees. He had never r...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...