Baddest In Town 2

By honeydollzz

A lot has changed since the last time LaMelo and Cherray talked to each other. LaMelo is facing a lot of cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Instagram ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Instagram๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Instagram ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Instagram ๐Ÿ“ธ
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

4.9K 114 69
By honeydollzz

"I can't believe this" Denise says while bouncing Zoey on her hip.

Everyone is upset and most of all shocked due to the news of Alan's shenanigans.

I personally couldn't believe my ears when Lonzo told me what was going on. I mean I saw that man as an uncle, we're all a family and he was apart of that so I don't know how he was able to do such a thing to us.

"I know right. I'm just wondering if he even gave fuck about us or if it was all just acting, cuz he was always looking out for me especially when he found out that I'm pregnant" I say.

"I think the only reason why he was making sure everyone was good is because his income depended on y'all, especially the boys. You can't care for someone and do something like this, that's just fucked up" Denise says making a good point.

"It's shit like this that gives you trust issues man" I sigh and shake my head.

Zoey reaches out for me so Denise hands her over to me.

"We're having trust issues huh?" I say to Zoey with a baby voice causing her to scream and repeat the 'huh' like she always does.

-Do you think LaVar is hurt because of the Alan situation

"Yeah, he doesn't show it but I know he is. He considered Alan as a brother so I'm pretty sure that he's hurt by the fact that Alan did him dirty like that" I nodded my head.

-How do you feel about BBB shutting down?

"I mean... I basically watched LaVar and Tina put their everything into this brand and build it to be this big, the boys getting their own shoes and all that was very fun to experience. It's hard to accept that it's all gonna stop" I replied as I looked into the camera.
-

"Hey ma" Melo gives me a hug and Zoey a kiss on her cheek.

We're still not together because we didn't get a chance to talk about it. I haven't seen him since his last game, he went to Mexico with LaVar and Gelo after that and came back a week ago.

He has been very touchy and loving ever since he came back to Chino tho, sometimes I can't handle it and I just want him to leave me alone but other times I love it and I can't have enough of his attention.

"Hey Dip" I smile at him.

He has become so much more mature, handsome and taller. He asked me if he should grow his curls back or keep the waves so I told him to get curls again and let me tell you, he's looking hot as fuck with them little curls. And right now he's almost taller than Zo, I don't even reach his chest it's crazy.

"Zo and Denise can y'all do your conversation right now?" Courtney walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure" Denise says while I hand her Zoey back.

They walk away to the backyard with Lonzo trailing behind.

"We needa talk about the baby with your parents cuz soon enough we gon have to decorate a room and all that" I tell Melo who sits down next to me.

"Y'all gon stay in the main house?" Gelo raises his eyebrow.

"Ion know.. I think it's better for everyone if we take the guest house cuz Tina needs her sleep and a crying baby is prolly gonna keep her up all night, but then again you're staying in the guest house too so I really don't know what to do" I sigh.

It's really frustrating because I don't want to invade Gelo's space since he was there first, but we definitely can't be having a baby in the main house because he or she is for sure gonna cry every night and with Tina's recovery that's just not an option.

"Maybe we can look for a small apartment" Melo suggests.

"Yeah right, cuz yo pops is definitely gonna be okay with that" I laugh.

"Y'all can stay in the guest house, I can just sleep at the main house if it's really that bad" Gelo shrugs.

"Actually, we finna stay there whether you like it or not cuz there ain't not other option" Melo says with his smart mouth.

"Don't get beat up bitch" Gelo warns him which makes me laugh.

"I appreciate you G" I smile and give him a side hug since he's sitting on the left side of me.

"Yeah me too bro" Melo dabs him up before getting behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Can y'all get together already?" Gelo rolls his eyes.

"Mind ya business sir" I grab a grape out of the bowl in front of me and throw it in my mouth.

-
-

"Are we there yet?" I groan while leaning my head against the seat.

Me, Melo, Gelo, Zo and Dmo are going to the mall just like old times.

I really need some new clothes because I can't fit in everything anymore, my baby bump is pretty visible right now and if I wear some of my tops you can see my belly because they're to small. I officially feel fat.

Me and Melo decided to keep the pregnancy a secret for the world until the babyshower, so right now I'm wearing a big ass black shirt so you can't see my stomach.

"You know the way to the mall and how long it takes" Dmo sayz being smart like always.

"Sir I didn't ask for a smart comment, I asked if we're almost there yet" I roll my eyes. 

"No" He responds, knowing I'm not here to play.

I suddenly crave a sandwich and I knew this would happen cuz I've been craving it all day so I took one with me alongside with pickles.

I felt around me for the ziplock baggies but I couldn't find the one with the sandwich in it, I instantly became frustrated.

"Where is my sandwich?" I ask.

"I just ate it..." Gelo says slowly.

"You what?" I hope I didn't hear that right.

"I-I was hungry and you wasn't eating it so I grabbed it" He mumbles.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, counting to ten.

"It ain't a big deal you still have yo pickles" He says.

"I WANTED MY SANDWICH GELO" I say while punching him in his throat.

He started coughing and grabbed his throat.

"Oh my- CHERRAY! Calm the fuck down!" I hear Lonzo exclaim.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you have no idea how much I wanted that sandwich!!" I snap at him.

I don't play around when it comes to my food, I'm hungry all day long and my aggression goes through the roof when I can't eat what I want.

"Oh my god, I thought I was finna die" Gelo breathes out.

I feel Melo put his hand on my leg while grabbing my arm.

"Calm down ma" He says.

"Get off me Melo! Y'all getting on my damn nerves!" I holler through the car.

"Here your pickles" Melo opens the ziplock baggie with pickles in it and gives me one.

I grab it and take a bite of it.

"Never do that again please Gelo" Lonzo says.

"Oh trust me I won't" Gelo mumbles.

"Boy you lucky I got my pickles" I point at Gelo with my pickle.

"You lucky you pregnant cuz otherwise yo ass would be flying through this window right now" Gelo glares at me.

"I would've fucked you up if you through my girl out of a moving car bitch" Melo says, having my back.

I look at him with a smile. He is so cute, standing up for me against the gorilla even tho he'll get beat up.

"Nigga she ain't even yo girl cuz yo scary ass won't ask her, so shut the hell up" Gelo hits Melo on the back of his neck.

"Don't touch him" I push Gelo's arm away.

He looks at me weird and shakes his head before minding his own business.

"I'm telling Jaden" He mutters.

"Go ahead" I roll my eyes and lean on Melo.

I rub his neck with one hand and eat my pickles with the other, he wraps his arm around my waist and rubing my belly.

This is one of those moments where I love the attention I get from him, he makes me feel all happy and shit.

"Her moodswings are the worst bro" I hear Dmo whisper.

"I know just don't say anything about it" Lonzo replies.

I'm gonna let this one slide

After eating all the pickles I put the baggie away and popped a gum in my mouth. I lay my head on Melo's shoulder and sigh.

"We've arrived my people" Lonzo announces while turning off the engine.

Melo lets go of me and opens the car door to get out, I follow him out and close the door behind me.

"Now let's make some ground rules" Lonzo states.

"Rule number one, no punching in the throat" He looks at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Just walk man" I push him out of my sight.

"Serious tho, I know them pregnancy hormones are bad but don't act out cuz there's probably paparazzi and fans watching you" Dmo tells me.

"Yeah okay I get it" I nod before grabbing Melo's hand and following Lonzo.

We make our way to the mall and people are already screaming and pulling out their phones. Courtney send two bodyguards with us because this happens all the time when we're all out, all the Ball brothers, Dmo and me will draw some attention.

Sometimes I just want to be young again where I could go everywhere without being watched or stopped for a picture, but I'm blessed to have all the opportunities that I have because of the 'fame'. Back in the day I didn't think the Ball family would blow up like this but boy was I wrong.

"Let's go to the balenciaga store" Lonzo suggest.

"What? That's all the way on the other side!" I exclaim.

"Yeah but paparazzi can't come insidenstores like that" Dmo says.

We eventually all agree and quickly make our way to the Balenciaga store. I'm basically getting dragged because Melo and the others walk ten times faster then me with their long ass legs.

"Why don't I just run to the store?!" I say annoyed.

"Jump on my back" Melo stops and lets go of my hand.

I look at him with that 'are u dumb?' look.

"Melo you're 6,7, I'm 5'4 and carrying something I can't jump on your back" I say.

"Here I'll help come on" Gelo sighs while getting behind me.

Melo squats a little and puts his arms out to catch my legs, I stand on my tippy toes and grab his shoulders while Gelo grabs my waist and lifts me up like it's nothing.

This man really has to stop lifting so much

"Thanks" I say to Gelo when I'm on Melo's back.

He nods and we continue walking, well they continue I'm just chilling.

It took them a couple minutes before we finally arrived at the Balenciaga store, but we made it without having to stop.

I wanted to slide off of Melo's back but Zo quickly grabs me and carefully puts me down.

"I'm not gonna break" I look up at him.

"I know, just looking out for you" He shrugs before walking away.

Dmo and Gelo are already trying on some shoes like always when we go somewhere, they can shop in 10 minutes and be done.

I see a cute pink dress with the word Balenciaga all over it, I take it off the rack to take a good look at it.

"You want that one?" I hear Melo behind me.

I shake my head no while putting the dress back.

"Why not? It's a nice dress" He frowns.

"I'm too fat it won't fit, and I'll prolly look ugly in it" I mumble.

"Don't say that, you can put on a trash bag and still manage to look good" He says making me chuckle.

"Yeah before I got pregnant maybe, but not now" I look down and sigh.

"Aye look at me mama" Melo says.

That nickname got me feeling all types of ways

He grabs my chin, making me look up at him.

"You're not fat okay? You're carrying our child, and still looking fine. Yeah your belly got bigger but yo ass and boobs got bigger too so I ain't complaining, nah but all jokes aside you looking absolutely beautiful" He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"Thanks" I just know that I'm blushing mad hard right now.

"No problem ma" He smirks.

I wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. He pulls away to gives me a quick kiss, he really be making me want him more and more every day.

I give him multiple kisses before pulling away and letting go of him.

"Ah hell nahhh" I hear Gelo's annoying ass. "They smooching in the Balenciaga store"

I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Now go try on that dress" Melo smacks my ass.

"Aight" I smile and grab the dress off the rack again.

-
Melo's POV

I'm waiting for Cherray's fine ass to come out of the fitting room.

She's really insecure about her body ever since she got pregnant but I'm starting to love it even more than I already did. She's really glowing and shit, I noticed her butt and breasts are getting bigger too and a nigga can't complain. If only I could clap them cheeks man.

Sometimes she doesn't want me to lay a finger on her and other times she's all over me like today, her feelings are all over the place and I never know what to expect with her ass but that doesn't stop me from loving her.

"You done mamas?" I ask her, getting bored.

"Almost" She replies.

I lean back in my chair and see Lonzo walking up to me.

"You already bought something?" I ask him as he sits down next to me.

"Nahh, I wanna go to the another store cuz I ain't seeing shit in here" He responds.

Just when I want to say something Cherray opens the curtains and walks out of the fitting room, and let me tell ya the pink dress suits her body perfectly.

"Lookin good lil girl" Lonzo compliments her.

"Ion look fat?" She asks while looking into the mirror.

"Cherray" I warn her.

"Nah you look like a beautiful pregnant woma- girl, pregnant girl" Lonzo says making me chuckle.

"You lookin fineeee mamas" I smirk making her smile.

"You gotta buy that dress, you look good in it" Lonzo says.

I nodd in agreement.

"I'll buy it for you" I say.

"Noo Melo I can buy it myself" She shakes her head.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" I point at my face.

"They grow up so fast" Lonzo says, wiping away an imaginary tear.

"Shut up nigga" I laugh and push him.

Cherray walks back into the fitting room to change back into her own clothes.

"You better cuff her while you can cuz I know a hundred other dudes who will if you don't hurry up" Lonzo says.

I look at him with a frown

"Who wants to cuff her?" I ask him.

"The whole world nigga, I ain't meant a specific person" He rolls his eyes.

"Ohh, she already know she mine bro" I say with confidence.

She mine and mine only

(A/N)

I've had a couple chapter ideas for some time now but they don't fit in this story sooooo I made new one, go check it out if you want to 🙂🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 149 20
Melo just got into a relationship with Ashley... that is until he goes to play overseas and meets Mya.....
334K 6.6K 89
Mila Diamond moves back to Chino Hills after three years of being away from her favorite boys. Three years ago there was something between Melo and...
90.5K 1.5K 24
You reunite with your childhood best friend, but is that all you two will remain?
34.9K 1.1K 38
What happens in the off-season when Pelicans point guard Lonzo ball and Phoenix Mercury rookie treasure carter link up? Could this be a new relations...