Baddest In Town 2

By honeydollzz

A lot has changed since the last time LaMelo and Cherray talked to each other. LaMelo is facing a lot of cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
InstagramπŸ“Έ
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 17

3.8K 143 173
By honeydollzz

Gelo's POV

"We need a doctor now!" Desiré yells as we all run into the hospital.

I have a still unconscious Cherray in my arms and to say I'm scarred is an understatement, seeing her pass out like that made my heart drop to my ass.

"Follow me" A nurse says before leading us to a room.

We walk into the room and I lay Cherray down on the hospital bed.

"What happened?" The nurse asks.

"She hasn't been feeling well lately, throwing up, feeling dizzy all that stuff but now she passed out at home and won't wake up" I tell her.

She nods and checks Cherray's pulse, she also grabs her lil flashlight to look at Cherray's pupils before grabbing some stuff and a needle to start an IV.

"A doctor will be with you soon" The nurse says before walking out of the room.

"Should we call your dad?" Kaliah asks me.

I haven't even been thinking about that, my mom will have a heart attack if she hears that Cherray is in the hospital and my dad is gonna be mad at me for not looking out for her while he's gone.

"Nah lets wait till we know what's wrong" I say while sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

Soon the door flies open and a small white older man and two other nurses walk into the room.

"I'm asking y'all to leave the room please" One of the nurses says looking at us all.

We nod and get up, I take a last glance at Cherray before I leave the room. We walk to the waiting room and take a seat.

"What the hell happened?" I hear a voice that I really don't want to hear at the moment.

I look up to see Lonzo and Dmo walking up to us with worried facial expressions.

"Who the hell told him we're here?" I whisper-shout.

"Me.. Why? Is is that bad?" J Ray says raising his hand.

I shake my head while looking at Lonzo and Dmo who are now standing in front of us.

"Cherray passed out at home" Ashley informs him.

"And how the hell did that happen? You three was home with here while mom and dad are out right?" Lonzo crosses his arms looking at me, Anthony and J Ray.

"Yeah well I can't control her health, dad" I roll my eyes.

"She's still feeling nauseous and shit just like two weeks ago" Anthony says.

"I literally told her to go see a doctor but her stubborn ass won't listen" Dmo shakes his head.

Cherray's POV

"Ah you're awake" A nurse says after I open my eyes.

I groan and rub my head while sitting up.

"Slow down" The nurse rushes over to my side.

"Where is everyone?" I ask her with a raspy voice.

"They're outside in the waiting room, you passed out at home do you remember that?" She says.

I nod my head and look down to see I'm still in my own clothes, good no one had to see me naked.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask not really wanting to hear the answer.

"I don't have the answers hun I'm sorry, but I need you to pee in this little container so the doctor can do further examination" The nurse hands me a lil cup causing me to cringe really hard.

"Do I really have to?" I groan causing her to laugh a little.

"I'm afraid so" She responds before walking away again.

After spending a couple more hours in the hospital I was finally allowed to go home, turns out I just had low blood sugar which caused all that shit.

Like always I'm right. They boys don't know that the girls thought I was pregnant and I'm glad they don't cuz that would be a storm of speeches for me.

"If you ever scare me like that again Imma beat yo ass" Gelo says turning to me as we walk into the house.

"And if you ever feel sick again and don't go see a doctor when I tell you to, Imma beat yo lil ass too" Lonzo adds.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but there's nothing little about that ass" J Ray pointing at my ass.

I make a weird face while looking at me.

"What the-" Desiré says with the same facial expression as me.

"Boy watch it" Lonzo warns J Ray making Anthony laugh.

"Okay this took a weird turn" I shake my head.

Me and the girls go upstairs to my room, Kaliah went home because her dog was sick again or something. Once we're in there I lie down on my bed and let out a sigh, fainting is really exhausting.

"I really thought you was pregnant for a minute" Ashley laughs.

"Girl me too" Desiré says jumping on my bed.

"If that was the case I would've been full on crying by now" I let out a laugh.

"Who would be full on crying by now?!" Gelo hollers while barging into my room.

This nigga never knocks just like his brother, only difference is that Lonzo always saw me getting dicked down by his lil brother and Gelo always hears some shit he not supposed to hear.

"No one" I roll my eyes as he lets himself fall on top of me causing the oxygen to leave my body.

"G-Gelo get o-offff" I groan with the little bit of air that I have left.

He rolls off of me and lays down in between me and Desiré, to my surprise J Ray wasn't here and just when I thought Anthony also wasn't here anymore he walks into my room.

"Look at Aniyahs insta, she posted a pic of her baby. How was she gonna make Melo believe he created a whole darkskin baby when he AND Aniyah are both lightskin" Ashley says showing us the picture.

"She dumb as fuck" Gelo shakes his head.

I grab my phone and unlock it, just when I want to click on Instagram I get a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answer the phone.

"Hello this is Sierra from Chino Valley Medical Center, am I speaking with Cherray Williams?" A woman's voice asks.

"Yeah that's me" I respond with a frown even tho she can't see me.

"I'm calling to inform you that the diagnose they told you at the hospital is incorrect, due to a lot of sick staff members the doctors that are available have to help a lot of people and one of them probably switched your medical records with someone else's. Now, you d-" I'm getting more confused and annoyed with the second.

"Than what IS wrong with me?" I cut her off.

"I understand your frustration, and I really am sorry that this had to happen to you. But you don't have to worry, you don't have to come back to the hospital because there's nothing wrong with you. I do have to inform you that you're now 6 weeks pregnant, congratulations miss Williams!" The woman says happily.

I on the other hand feel like I'm about to faint again. My face goes from confused to shocked, the phone almost slips out of my hand but I'm able to grab it in time.

"I- No, no t-that ain't possible" I stutter already thinking about everything that's going to change, A.K.A my whole life.

"It is honey, doctor did a pregnancy test with the container you peed in, and it came out positive" The woman says.

"N-no" I shake my head ready to cry my eyes out.

"Sweetie, I know you're young and I know you're afraid but trust me everything is going to be okay. It's all part of gods plan" She tries to comfort me.

"I- I gotta go, thank you" I mumble before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong Chay?" Ashley asks while looking at me just like the others.

I just stare at her without saying anything and she can probably see the fear in my eyes cuz she immediately walks over to my side of the bed and squats down while grabbing my hand.

"Cherray what's wrong" I hear Gelo say in a serious tone while sitting up.

"I'm pregnant.." I whisper.

Melo's POV

Me and Raquel are watching a movie in my room, she is laying in my arms and has her head on my chest.

"Melo?"

"Hm" I'm not really paying her attention cuz my focus is fully on the movie.

We're watching Nemo, come on now who isn't always full on paying attention to that movie. When I used to watch it with Cherray we both never spoke until it was over, that's why I love- loved watching movies with her.

"Melo! I asked you a question cabrón!" Raquel slaps my chest pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, what did you ask?" I say.

"Who is Cherray?" She asks making me choke on my own saliva.

"Who?" I ask making sure I'm not hearing things.

See the thing is I don't want her to know who Cherray is because when she finds out she'll look her up and shit and then when she knows who it is she'll ask around about her and compare herself and the things I do for/with her to Cherray and the things I did for and with her. Raquel is really sweet but she's a very insecure person.

"That's my ex" I sigh.

"Okay" She nods her head and turns her attention back to the tv.

I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Do I need to worry about her?" She suddenly asks.

Does she?

"No you don't ma" I kiss the top of her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.5K 24
You reunite with your childhood best friend, but is that all you two will remain?
3.4K 44 33
A love story, In which 2 Bestfriends Kehlani and LaMelo whom have known eachother since they were 4. Decide to take their friendship to the next lev...
530K 11.8K 71
Cherray is bestfriends with the Ball brothers, they've known each other since kindergarten. Her friendship with LaMelo is different tho, people ofte...
52.9K 972 25
He has a girlfriend. She has strict parents. She is rebel, he is a good boy. What happens when they meet? What secrets will start building up? WARN...