Baddest In Town 2

By honeydollzz

A lot has changed since the last time LaMelo and Cherray talked to each other. LaMelo is facing a lot of cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
InstagramπŸ“Έ
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Instagram πŸ“Έ
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 12

3.8K 114 18
By honeydollzz

"Aye wassup bro" Isaiah says while dapping up Gelo.

"Just coming to take my lil bro out of his misery" Gelo responds causing me to let out a laugh.

Aniyah glares at me while Isaiah walks up to me to give me a hug, he then turns to Aniyah extending his hand for her to shake. She just looks at his hands before turning around.

"Are we gonna stand here all night?" She asks with her shitty attitude.

"I'm sorry about her, she has hemorrhoids and the pain is making her a lil grumpy" I say causing all the guys to laugh.

"What the hell?! I ai-"

"Let's just go upstairs to see Melo" I interrupt her and push her to the stairs.

Me and Gelo follow her up the stairs, Aniyah isn't walking that fast because of her pregnancy and I'm getting really impatient.

"Second door on your right" I tell when she's finally done with the stairs.

She opens the door and walks inside, not many seconds later I hear Melo yell at her so me and Gelo quickly walk inside.

"She's with us" I tell him.

"Even worse!! Why would you bring her here knowing damn well I ain't tryna see her face until our child decides to come into this world" Melo exclaims causing me to chuckle.

"Bro chill out, we here cuz she gotta tell you sum" Gelo says while closing the door.

Melo looks at us with a frown and puts his controller on the table, he turns around in his chair waiting for someone to speak up.

"Go for it Aniyah" I push her forward.

"Aye aye, watch out she's still carrying my child" Melo says making roll my eyes.

No she's not

"Tell him Aniyah we ain't got all night" Gelo says growing impatient.

She sighs while looking down 

"Ion even know why I'm listening to you two I a-" I cut her off getting more annoyed with each second.

"JUST TELL HIM" I yell ready to rip her head off.

"Tell me what? What the fuck is y'all talking bout?" Melo asks confused.

"TODAY" Gelo glares at Aniyah.

"Stop yelling at me!" Aniyah raises her voice at us.

"Okay what the fuck is goin on?" Melo gets up from his bed still confused.

"Melo you ain't the baby daddy" I blurt out.

"Very funny" Melo rolls his eyes while walking to his tv to turn his ps4 off.

"It's the truth, she lied to you bro. I got the texts to prove it" Gelo says.

Melo shakes his head and sits down on his bed again.

"Aniyah you got me hot as fuck, tell him the truth! Ain't no denying this shit!" I hiss at her.

"Fine! It's true, you ain't the father!" Aniyah exclaims.

Melo switches his stare at her and doesn't say a thing, he's just sitting there doing nothing.

Me and Gelo look at each other before looking back at the lil situation in front of us.

"Why..?" Melo speaks up.

"What why?" Aniyah asks.

"Why the fuck would you lie to me about that?!" Melo asks raising his voice.

Aniyah just looks away from him, suddenly she isn't all that tough. She even looks a little guilty, never seen that before.

"I-I just.. I didn't mean t-"

"YOU RUINED 7 MONTHS OF MY LIFE WITH YO BULLSHIT, DO YOU REALIZE THAT? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Melo yells as he gets up from the bed.

"BECAUSE I WANTED YOU FOR MYSELF AND I THOUGHT MAYBE, just maybe he will want me back when I do this" Aniyah suddenly yells back causing mine and Gelo's jaws to drop like 8 feet.

"I never wanted you, you seduced me and I wasn't thinking straight. Nothing more nothing less, all this time I sat here worrying about becoming a father while it ain't even my child in there" He point to her stomach.

Aniyah looks down and wipes a tear away.

"Oh boohoo bitch, please keep those crocodile tears for ya self. If Desiré never heard yo conversation with Izzy, nobody would know and you probably would've never told anyone cuz that's how you are. You a horrible person and I feel sorry for yo kid" I roll my eyes.

"Fuck you" Aniyah sniffs and storms out of the room.

"I'll send her ass home" Gelo mumbles before running after her.

Melo plops down on his bed and just stares at the wall, I quietly walk over to him and sit down next to him.

"You know, even tho I was always complaining about the whole situation I was lowkey excited to meet my so called 'son' man.." Melo tells me.

I just let him vent about it cuz that's probably what he needs.

"It was so weird to hear her say 'you're gonna be a dad', I was sad because I knew that meant game over between us but it also meant a whole new chapter in my life. I got happy over nothing, all those times that we went to a doctors appointment and I heard his heartbeat I just wasted my time" He continues getting angrier with each sentence.

"Is this really my karma?" He questions.

I place my hand on his leg and look at him.

"You didn't deserve this" I say.

He sighs and lays his head on my shoulder.

About 6 months ago I wished something bad would happen to him, but I never meant it. He really doesn't deserve this, shit I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy..

"Okay I know you hurt cuz you got lied to but you got yo life back, ain't that a good feeling? No more Aniyah annoying you ever damn day, no more worrying about being a father and shit" I say after a good minute of silence.

"Yeah I guess" He shrugs sitting up straight.

I get up from his bed and look around his room, I see he got some polaroid pictures on the wall. One of him Gelo and Zo from when they were at Melo's sweet 16, another one of him and the Yerm team, he also had one with Tomi and the squad and the last one was a picture of me and him.

I was hugging him from behind while we were sitting on a beanbag, we were at Lonzo's apartment and I'm pretty sure Ashley took this one.

I wish we could go back to those days where there were no worries and the days went by smoothly, I was constantly laughing about everything. Everyone was just having fun and things weren't as complicated, now everyone has issues except for Gelo cause he and Jaden are just to cute for words from what I see on Instagram, snapchat and facetime.

-Do you think Melo and Cherray will ever get back together in the future?

"I mean, I hope so but Chay has a hard time letting with letting go of the cheating situation.. Ion blame her tho"  Gelo says.

"How's school?" I ask him while sitting down on his bed again.

"It's okay, I still suck at math" He shrugs making me laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 21
Hes a basketball player, hes popular, his family is famous. Hes got everything. He has a girlfriend, friends, family. Everything you could ever want...
248K 3.4K 43
[PROFANITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITY] Best friends since childhood. Lovers forever? Welcome to the story of Alessandra and Lonzoβ™₯️. Disclaimer: th...
530K 11.8K 71
Cherray is bestfriends with the Ball brothers, they've known each other since kindergarten. Her friendship with LaMelo is different tho, people ofte...
3.4K 44 33
A love story, In which 2 Bestfriends Kehlani and LaMelo whom have known eachother since they were 4. Decide to take their friendship to the next lev...