The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 62 Get to the point.

235 6 3
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Louis' POV -

I was alone at home when I heard the doorbell. Must be Aria, I thought and went excitedly to the door. She was out with Lizzie and Hales, for shopping something. I don't know exactly but Liz is a responsible being so I let them go together.

Otherwise, I'm being overly protective over her and I really can't help it. I just have this urge to stay with her all the time.

"Hey there, neighbor" Tina smiled and I frowned and almost slammed the door on her face but she didn't let me as she prevented it from her foot.

"Move" I said.

"Louis, please.. we need to talk"

"Well I don't want to talk" I replied and she frowned.

"Louis please.. you know I don't say please to anyone.." she said.

"I think you should talk to her"

"Maybe your nightmares can finally end.. maybe you just need to talk to her and get closure.."

Aria's words repeated in my mind and I looked at Tina's pleading face.

"10 minutes" I said and opened the door for her and she smiled.

"Thanks.." she said as she entered, closing the door behind her.

I was feeling very uncomfortable. I can't believe I loved this girl back then. She looks so different. So grown up and with so much make up.

She looked around and her eyes landed on the frame in the living room, the one I gifted Aria on our anniversary.

"You wanted to talk.." I said and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry.. Louis.. for everything" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Louis please.." she said.

"Yeah, nice of you to finally say that, anything else?" I asked.

"I didn't want that Louis.. you have to believe me.."

"I don't have time for this Tina, just get to the point" I said and she nodded.

"Remember Ricky..?" she asked.

"How could I forget, he bullied me so much.." I rolled my eyes.

"Well.. I had a crush on him.. and he did.. what I blamed on you.." she said.

"He what?!"

"I was so mad at him.. I was drunk and he took my virginity.." she cried.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've killed him there and then, how dare he?!" I needed air.

"I had already friendzoned you Louis.. you would've laughed in my face and told me that I deserved it" she said.

"Ti that's one thing, he fucking used you.. I was okay when you told me that you didn't feel the same way.. I was mad when you accused me of something I never did" I sighed. "Wait, but why did you do it then?" I asked.

"Getting there.. the next day.. he came and apologized and said that he really was into me.. I was so confused Louis.. and god knows who told Mom about all this.." she said. "She was continuously asking who did it.. and Ricky was very frightened, he told me to say your name and I.."

"And you did.." I completed it for her as I shook my head.

"But I was a fool Louis.. he cheated on me when I moved to Australia.. I needed a fresh start.." she said. "And there, I realized what I really lost.." she said. Tears falling from her eyes. "I shouldn't have said no to you.. I'm so sorry.."

"You.. you did it for him.. oh god.. my mom.. she loves me so much.. and you ruined it for that god damned Ricky?!" I yelled.

"Louis I didn't have a choice" she said.

"Yes you did.. you could blame it on the motherfucker who did it!" I yelled. "But no.. you did it to me.. you ruined my relationship with my mother Tina.. you ruined it.." I said.

"Louis.. I'm sorry.."

"You're sorry isn't going to bring back those years Tina.. why did you.. how could you..?" I was crying now. "You knew I only had mom, Ni and you.. and you took that away from me.." I said.

"Louis I didn't know things would this much worse" she said holding my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me, you're the reason I had trust issues, you're the reason I had to punish my Ari for six fucking months!" I said as I held my head in my hands.

"Who?" she said. "Oh come on Louis don't drag this girl in this.." she said.

"She isn't just any-"

"Look, I realized it, okay.. I know you love me and I love you too" she said and I looked at her wide eyed.

If she told me this when I was eighteen, I would've been so happy about it, but now, she's just a stupid person from my past.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I love you so much.." she said holding my hand and coming closer.

"Well-" I started but she cut me off as she crashed her lips on mine.

If eighteen year old Louis was here, he would've been having the best day of his life but this, 23 year old Louis, knows life better.

"I can't" I said pushing her away. "I'm engaged Tina" I said and she froze.

"What?"

"I am engaged, I'm going to marry my fiancee in a few months" I said and she backed off.

"You're.. no.. no you can't.. you love me!" she shouted.

"No I don't, if anything I hated you Tina" I said. "But now I don't, you know why? Because you're not even capable of my hatred" I said.

"No.. you.."

"That was 20 minutes actually but it's okay, good talk you can go now" I said crossing my arms and she looked at me wide eyed.

"You can't do this to me Louis.. please.. I love you.." she said and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Stop it Tina, stop saying it, it's not a toy to play, I'm not a toy for you to play" I said and she she shook her head frantically.

"No.. Louis.."

I was to say something when the door opened.

"I'm home" Aria smiled when she entered but her beautiful smile disappeared when she looked at me.

Tina was still clutching my collar and we were standing very close.

"Ari.. I swear it's not what it looks like.." I said.

"Well we just kissed, and I don't think you'd want to date someone who cheated on you" Tina said and I pushed her away.

No, why does this seem familiar..?

"What?" Aria looked at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"I.. she did.. but I pulled away.." I said.

"He doesn't want you.. he wants me girl, leave"

"Shut up Tina please, Ari she's lying, please don't leave me.."

I get it. I've seen this happening and she's doing it again. She's really my worst nightmare. She's taking my Ari away from me.

But she always wins in my nightmares, I can't convince Ari. So does this mean that she'll really leave me?

"Is that so?" Aria asked Tina.

"Yes it is" Tina replied.

"Fine, I'll go" said Aria. No Ari please. I can't handle-

"If Louis says so" she continued and I sighed.

"I want you.. I need you Ari.. you know that right.. I didn't cheat.. I would never.." I said, my vision was blurred because of crying.

"You heard him. Leave" Aria said holding the door open.

"What?" Tina asked in disbelief. "He cheated on you, are you mad?"

"For him, yeah now get out" she said calmly.

They stood staring each other in silence before Tina broke it.

"You're going to regret it"

"Get out of my house, do whatever you want I don't really care" she said and slammed the door as Tina went out.

"Ari.. I.. I'm sorry.." I said.

"Why?"

"You're not breaking up with me?" I asked.

"Did you kiss her back..?"

"No.."

"Do you have any kind of feeling towards her?"

"No.."

"Do you still love me as much as you did yesterday?" she asked with a small smile, despite both our teary eyes.

"More" I replied and she hugged me.

"Then I have no reason to break up with you.." she said kissing my neck. "I trust you Louis.." she said cupping my cheeks.

"And I love you.. so much.." I replied and she smiled.

"Don't cry" she said wiping my cheeks and I did the same to her.

"You too Cupcake" I said and she smiled but her smile disappeared the next moment.

"Go and brush your teeth, I want to kiss you.."

"Okay highness" I chuckled.

"Five more minutes?" I asked as I hugged her and she held me tight as I cried in her shoulder.

"Shh I'm here.." she cooed, rubbing my back.

-------------

Aria's POV -

"You were right.." he said, it was nearly one in the morning. Not to mention I was really sleepy.

"Hmm?"

"The nightmares.. I don't have them as frequently as before, they're less now.." he said and I smirked.

"Yeah.. it's really good.. atleast we can sleep peacefully"

"Yeah.. I mean, I was kind of used to it but I feel good too.." he said and chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"When we started dating.. I thought you'd leave me because of this.. I mean there wasn't one night when we slept peacefully together.." he said.

Well, I remember one.

"You weren't a bother, I was worried for you.. way before we dated.." I said and he sighed.

"Ari.."

"Hmm?"

"What do you want our kid to be like..?" he asked making me smile.

"I want a boy.. playful and cute, just like you.." I grinned and he smiled.

"He would be very handsome, just like his father" he shrugged and I nodded.

"Very" I said and he kissed my cheek.

"I want a girl though.." he said and looked at me, admiringly. "Just like you.. sensible, funny and beautiful" he said making me blush.

"I guess we'll just have to wait.." I said and he nodded before keeping his chin on my head.

"Yeah.." he sighed.

After a while, his breathing calmed down and I knew he was asleep. I kissed the tattoo on his chest before falling asleep as well.

-------------

"Hey there" said Tom as I made coffee. He's new here at Vogue and is really nice to me.

"Hey Tom" I said and he smiled.

"Sarah showed your designs, pretty good job I must say" he said and I grinned.

"Oh.. they were a demo.. I'll hand her the main ones on Wednesday" I smiled and he nodded.

"Oh.. well, so you going to the meeting?" he asked.

"Yeah, don't really have a choice, Norah took a leave so I have to go with Sarah" I said and he nodded.

"Well, good luck, I really need to get back so I'll see you later" he said as my phone vibrated.

"Yeah" I shrugged and he turned to leave, as I checked my phone.

Lou ❤ - hey fiancee 💕💕

Lou ❤ - wyd ;) 😘😘

Lou ❤ - oh I miss you so much Cupcake 😭😭💕💕

I smiled at the messages. We usually go out to this nearby restaurant for lunch but he couldn't come today due to some work.

The deadline's tomorrow so he had to work during lunch hours, and have it later but I have a meeting so he was real upset about it.

Me - had lunch, drinking coffee 😌😊

Me - miss you more stalker 😂💕😘

Lou ❤ - wht did u have for lunch? Sandwich like I said or..?

Me - No, ofc not. 😛

Lou ❤ - Ariii !!!!!

Me - 😂😂

Me - sandwich like you said. Chill. 💕💕

Lou ❤ - you're getting naughtier day by day 😶😑😒

Me - I'm influenced Baby 😘🔥

Lou ❤ - oh yeah? I'm going to show u how influential I am tonight then ;) 🔥🔥🙈🙈

Me - Louis !!!

Lou ❤ - Ari !!! 😂😘

Me - 😒😒

Lou ❤ - 😂😂😘😘

Lou ❤ - wait, I forgot, you're driving there?

Me - yeah, the meeting's at a different branch..

Lou ❤ - you still sure you can drive? I think I can come and get you.. 😅❤

Me - Louis, we talked about this.. I can DRIVE, it's just been a few days and you asked the DOCTOR. 😶😑

Lou ❤ - Okay, Okay.. drive safe okay.. and call me when you reach there 💕💕😘😘😘😘

Lou ❤ - and before you get to your office. Also when you get back. Okay?

Me - yes mom. 😂

Lou ❤ - oh sweetheart, you can call me daddy instead 😂🔥🙈💕

Me - no thanks. 😒

Lou ❤ - I know you want to, but I'm kinda afraid of your mood swings so I won't judge.. 😶😘

Me - good. 😊😌💕

Me - okay gtg now, I'll call you when I reach there.. ❤❤😘😘😘😘

Lou ❤ - okay.., drive slow and keep the seatbelt on, and take care, I love you ❤😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I quickly replied and walked downstairs, smiling.

***********
A/N -

Hey Lovely Readers :)

Keep Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 365 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...
1.7K 54 25
Ari, 17 years old. Meets Niall Horan, thinks she has it all. Until something happens on her relationship while they are on a trip. Zayn confessing, b...
177K 5.9K 80
Louis is 20 years old to Harry's 18. Louis mistakenly messages Harry on Instagram, and they quickly form a connection over being complete idiots. • •...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...