✓ 2. | FIX HER ➸ KLAUS MIKAEL...

By wickedivory

━ 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐇𝐄𝐑. ❛ she saved him and he saved her ❜ in which melody mills is now eighteen and decides to exp... More

o. 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
i. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗
ii. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
iii. 𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞
iv. 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍
v. 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
vi. 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
━ ACT ONE
one ; vampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my
two ; the "protect elena" gang
three ; nightmare at the carnival
four ; you trust me, i'll trust you
five ; suit of armor
six ; in the shadows
seven ; this thing called time
eight ; the truth is buried down below
nine ; curiosity killed the cat, but its stubbornness brought it back
ten ; roses for an angel
eleven ; the greatest
twelve ; i was just like you once
thirteen ; not so damsel in distress
fourteen ; the dinner disaster
fifteen ; uneasy bonding
sixteen ; of all my mistakes
seventeen ; hello, goodbye
eighteen ; life choices
nineteen ; my choice, don't stop me
twenty ; the day her life changed
━ ACT TWO
twenty-one ; trust is the key to friendship
twenty-two ; a curse called loneliness
twenty-three ; a shiny glass cup of trust
twenty-four ; broken hearts, shattered trust
twenty-five ; enemies who became friends
twenty-six ; loyalty, my love
twenty-seven ; the angel in the devil's playground
twenty-eight ; stories written in tattoos
twenty-nine ; the sea of bad memories
thirty ; whispering confessions
thirty-one ; looking into the face of death
thirty-two ; only one
thirty-three ; nothing but a dream
thirty-four ; i found love
thirty-five ; where do we go from here
thirty-six ; you never felt like home
━ ACT THREE
thirty-seven ; my happy ending
thirty-eight ; lucky me
thirty-nine ; a deal with the fallen angel
forty ; you can't save her
forty-one ; nothing but a guilty conscious
forty-two ; there goes the ticking bomb
forty-three ; what's family for?
forty-four ; the road to forgiveness and control
forty-five ; you will all burn
forty-six ; another team in the race
forty-seven ; odd desire
forty-nine ; the least of your concerns
fifty ; love and hate, katerina
vii. 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚
BOOK THREE

forty-eight ; his epic love

3.3K 153 144
By wickedivory

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter forty-eighthis epic love

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ he loved her, that much was certain ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

thirty votes and twenty-five comments for the next chapter!

HAYLEY DIDN'T PUT up much of a fight when Klaus went to go find her apparently. She knew Katherine would kill her soon enough because she was nothing but collateral damage and the only way to avoid that was to seek refuge with the so-called power couple of Mystic Falls. The wolf stayed to herself, locked up in one of the guest bedrooms and didn't interest with anyone else besides when Klaus would ask her questions about the Katherine. Eventually, they found out all they could from her.

Turns out Hayley was an orphan and all she wanted was to find her family, find out the truth as to why she was abandoned. Melody felt for her, vowing to help in any way she could. Thankfully Hayley suddenly got onto the topic about the crescent moon birthmark on her shoulder. It sparked a memory in Klaus, causing him to explain about a certain pack in New Orleans. Again, the name made the brunette curious, the odd feeling return.

Speaking of doppelgangers, thanks to Melody's hunch about Jeremy getting killed, Elena was still oblivious and turned off her humanity because of Damon, burning her house down along with it. When the said dead Gilbert found out, he was distraught. It only proved his words more. Because his own sister had burned down their home, thinking his body was in the house and didn't bother giving him a funeral. Not to mention she destroyed the only home he ever knew. It was the last piece to his parents he had left and she burned it to the ground.

On a better note, despite the cure being lost to Katherine, Melody was in an amazing mood. She was happy, relaxed for once. Her dark magic wasn't a concern of her's anymore because she truly felt like she was getting better and dealing with it. She was proud, even Klaus could see the progress. He was proud of her too, always smiling when she did.

A few days later, Melody was coming down the stairs after taking her shower, her hair wet and clinging to the fabric of her clothes, the strands shorter. She wore black leggings and a simple white sweater, her hair in a messy bun the best she could make it. She had cut her hair to a shorter length, letting it rest on her shoulders. Klaus adored the new look, watching her when he thought she wasn't looking, but was, he didn't know that though. And she found herself liking it too. New hairstyle, new Melody.

Without knocking, Damon Salvatore strolled into the house. She stopped on the stairs, frowning as she realized that the door hadn't been locked, before continuing her journey.

"Please Damon, come in, make yourself at home."

He offered her a little wave, his other hand holding a piece of paper as he strode to the parlor. "Nice hair." Then just as quickly as the compliment came, it vanished as he moved onto the reason he was there. "So I just came up with a list." She followed after him, stopping at the doorway as she crossed her arms over her chest.  "It's called "Things You Suck At". Number one: Finding Katherine. Number two: covering up your secret gettogether with that little backstabber Hayley." He set down the paper that actually had the list on it. "Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?"

Melody couldn't help but looked amused, smiling as she walked down the few steps to reach the floor of the living room, crossing over to him. She leaned against the couch, thankful Klaus was too busy painting in his study to listen. He had been a little odd that morning, kissing her at random times or touching her waist. And she found herself wanting more of it but something always interrupted them.

"Why exactly should I help you?" she asked, running a hand through her wet as she watched him intently, her head slightly tilted. "You did kill Kol and though we have been bonding slightly, you only come to talk to me when you need something. That pisses me off."

"You might want to prioritize, Melody. You have much bigger problems."

She placed her hands on her hips which seemed to be a new tendency of her's. Her expression gave nothing away. "I'm well aware that Katherine has the cure and probably wants to kill Klaus with it. So until then, I planned on taking some days off. But I'm assuming you want me to tell you what Hayley knows so I can help you find Katherine, get the cure, and give it to precious Elena."

Damon held his hands up in surrender, smiling. "You got me. You going to help or not?"

Melody stared at him for a moment and then sighed. "Fine, I have nothing else to do. I won't tell you what Hayley said but I will tell you that Klaus had a run-in with a vampire that may know Kathinere's whereabouts." She clicked her tongue. "The bad news is, that he bit halfway through his neck. I guess he probably won't have much time for chit-chat while he's hallucinating pink elephants dancing in his bedroom."

He closed his eyes for a moment, knowing that his only lead just went flying out the window. But then she held up a vial of blood. "I could give you this though and it'd cure him." The vampire went reaching for it but she held it out of his reach. "It comes at a price." He gestured for her to continue. "The cure is for Rebekah, the only reason why I'm letting you come with me is that deep down you know that Elena is long gone, has been for a while. And you would be sad to see her die, ultimately, you would be better off without her."

A moment of silence passed as she allowed him to weigh his options. Damon knew it was a test, this whole thing was a test. It always was with her because she didn't trust easy. And once you broke her trust, it was harder to win it back. "Fine. I know where we can start."

———

Melody was led to a hospital, her eyes wandering around in confusion and curiosity as she wanted to know why he assumed that this was the place to start. The guy, whoever he was, wouldn't be chilling in a hospital room for fun, so she expressed her thoughts to him. "Why exactly would you think a sick vampire would check into a hospital? What, you think we're going to find him sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in his arm?"

He pointed upwards. "See that little bright thing in the sky? It's called the sun." She rolled her eyes, annoyed that he pulled that card on her.  But what would make them great friends is that they bicker and toss sarcastic comments back and forth like they were normal. "He needs to avoid that. Plus, the hospital's open 24/7. Not to mention he's hungry and delusional."

Damon stopped suddenly and then surreptitiously pushed open a door into another room. She followed after him, finding herself in a dark storage room. He opened a cooler, revealing the contents to be completely empty. Confused, he closed it and went to the next one — same results.

"Impressive," Melody sighed. "How'd you know? Did you follow the invisible white rabbit?" He continued to check the coolers but none of them had a single bag of blood in them. She continued on, grinning. "I knew you were insane. Oh don't tell me, you're seeing pink elephants too?"

"Stefan said the Mystic Falls Hospital had its entire blood bank raided," he retorted, ignoring her witty remarks to his actions and his words.

She hummed at his answer, opening the last cooler, finding it to be the same as the rest: bare. "Damn, this vamp really gets around." Then she frowned, shaking her head as she thought over her words again. "No, this doesn't seem right." He looked back at her. "The guy's dying of a werewolf bite. He wouldn't have time to steal from both hospitals unless someone drove him which I doubt. This has to be someone else."

Damon rose an eyebrow. "Who?"

"What do I look like? A narrator of a story, an all-knowing superbeing? Cut me some slack, I'm making theories here." She flicked her hair out of her eyes. "Anyways, if our guy did by chance come here, he's got nothing, which means he's hungry and most likely isn't very far."

Before she could leave, he stepped in front of her, looking at her skeptically. "You seem to be moving pretty quickly here and you happen to have lots of theories. This better not be some wild goose chase or some way to bond because we're arch enemies."

Melody crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head with a scoff. "What are we seven? I want to find Katherine, you're the one who led us here to this hospital. Look, Caroline told me that Elena broke the sire bond. Which means that she won't love you if you cure her. You're better off letting me have the cure. And as for bonding, is it so bad that maybe I want to have a normal conversation with you?"

She left the room without waiting for a reply, leaving Damon wallowing in her words. Not even ten seconds past before he followed her, grabbing her arm gently, his hands closing around to keep her from moving. Melody turned her head to look at him, seeing the look he was giving her.

"I get it, I'm an ass, I'm not a good person," he started, showing vulnerability she hadn't seen since Rose died. That was so long ago. "And I screwed up every chance we had at fixing our friendship because I was blinded. I admit it." He paused. "After I told Elena to shut it off and when she burned down her house. . .I realized that this was my fault. Jeremy's dead, Elena made him murder Kol, she turned an innocent person into someone just like me. I hate that. And I realize now that the Elena I knew is gone."

His words shocked her because she obviously hadn't been expecting it. She didn't say anything for a minute, staring at him, looking for a lie. But she didn't find one. "What are you trying to tell me, Damon?" Her words were quiet, almost like she was afraid to acknowledge him and his sudden revelation.

The next words were chosen carefully, trying to word it correctly so he didn't screw this up too. Because he didn't want to. Because, deep down, he missed Melody, he missed acting like her big brother. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry. I know that doesn't make anything better or fix anything. But it's a start, right? And I know you want to kill Elena for everything that's happened because of her. So I want you to know that when you do, I won't be upset and I won't blame you."

She didn't know what to say, tears reaching her eyes as she looked away, gnawing at the inside of her cheek. Then she sniffled and hastily wiped her tears away when they fell before looking back at him. "Jeremy's alive." He went wide-eyed, looking shocked and relieved. "I had a hunch so I went with it. I cast a spell to protect him so if he died, he would wake up somewhere near a fake body that looked exactly like him. I told him to go to StoryBrooke, give himself a clean slate. My mom's becoming his legal guardian, she's taking care of him. I just wanted him to have a shot at a good life."

Then she wiped more tears, laying her hands on the side of her waist. "You're welcome to visit him anytime you want. I'll give you the address if you want it but if you do anything to my family I will kill you without blinking." She relaxed her shoulders before smiling slightly, walking closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him. "Promise me that you'll take care of yourself?"

Damon hesitated but slowly hugged her back, nuzzling his face into her short hair, inhaling. "I promise."

———

WARNING! If you're younger than thirteen you shouldn't read this part. However, there will be no heavy details, merely hidden ones that only some people will understand (if you catch my drift). I didn't make it graphic because I wanted to capture the passionate moment. So for those of you who do read this scene, please read every word, because I poured my heart into this, and it shows just how passionate Klaus is and how much he cares for Melody

Klaus was waiting for her when she returned, sitting in front of the fire. She had been gone for hours, talking with Damon about how he has been feeling in general and she even got him to admit that he missed her. In return, she admitted that she missed him too, though she tried not to think about him much. Melody sat down beside him, taking his hand in her's. She took a deep breath, her heart starting to beat quickly.

Instantly he looked over at her, quickly becoming concerned. He thought the worst. Before he could speak, she silenced him with a kiss. She pulled up too soon for his liking but he was still worried about her. Why was she so nervous?

"I'm ready," she breathed, looking up at him.

The hybrid frowned, caressing the top of her hand softly, gently. "Ready for what, love?" The nervous look she had was doing nothing to ease him. It only made him even more anxious. She wasn't going to break up with him, was she? She wasn't leaving, was she? Yet the more he watched her expression shift, the more his concerns about his questions faded away till they were no longer on the surface of his mind.

"I'm ready to give myself to you." He now understood, opening his mouth to say something before he closed it, letting her speak first. "These last few weeks have been awful. And through it all, I realized just how much you mean to me, how much I depend on you. Life with you is crazy and I like that. Because I never know what to expect, it's thrilling. Despite people constantly trying to kill you. . .I can't help but fight for you, for what we have." She looked down at their hands. "I trust you more than anyone, even my dad. Because you understand me, because through it all, you never judged me. I trust you, Klaus, I love you, and I'm ready for you to be my first."

Klaus kept looking at her with a look she couldn't describe. There weren't words for it. He placed his hand on her cheek. "Are you sure you want this?"

Melody nodded slowly, looking straight at him. "Yes, I want this, I want you." She took a shaky breath. "Just be gentle?" That was the one thing she was worried about. She knew it hurt, she knew it was painful but she knew he wouldn't hurt her. He would respect her, always.

"Of course, we'll go slow." Then he leaned closer to her, brushing her cheek again as he slid his hand to her thigh, making her breath hitch. "Relax. I'll go at your pace. Just relax. Let me take care of you." She nodded again. He wrapped his arms around her, picking her up easily and carried her to his bedroom.

When they arrived, he shut the door and the curtains, laying her down on his bed. She stared up at him, her body no longer tense. Now she felt the desire, the adrenaline. Melody sat up and kissed him hard with passion, wrapping her arms around his neck, her hands going to his hair. He pulled back and removed his shirt before leaning down and grabbed the bottom of her sweater.

She nodded once more and he removed her top. He kissed her again, running his hands across the skin of her hips. He was going slow, taking his time, admiring her body since it was the first time he was seeing it. Melody was vulnerable to him and he respected that, treating her with care. Klaus wanted her to remember this moment forever. And he didn't want to forget it either.

Their lips clashed, their skin pressing together just how she imagined it would happen. He touched her everywhere with such delicacy that rivaled a God, making her feel euphoria, immense pleasure that he was sharing with her. Klaus watched her expression, seeing her eyes flutter shut as she panted, tilting her head back. He kissed every inch of her skin, making his mark.

They were bare underneath the soft sheets, kissing and touching. Melody only touched his chest, to run her nails across his abs, his back to grip his shoulder, the back of his neck to keep her steady, and his face so she could admire him. She was afraid to do anything else, letting him take control of her, teach her things. His lips were everywhere, even in sensitive places that she wasn't aware he could go.

He had been worried because she didn't know a lot of things regarding this sort of thing. But he tried it out, always asking permission, and she always allowed it. When he traveled down her body with his lips and got to a certain spot, her sounds made it worth it. She had panted heavily, moaning his name, her hands gripping onto his hair. He listened to her every sound, it fueling him, telling him she was enjoying herself.

And when he finally had her, she had shed one tear he kissed away before he placed his lips on her's. He swallowed her small cries, stilling as he let her get used to him. Once she was ready, he started to move. The pain was gone in an instant. Melody had felt the blood trickle down her leg but he assured her it was normal, that it was okay, that she was okay, and that he would clean her up and give her a nice warm bath to soothe her soreness.

She didn't want him to stop, holding onto the back of his neck, her face in the crook of his neck. Her sounds filled his bedroom, his sounds low in her ear. Klaus resisted his want to go faster, letting her tell him when to pick up his speed. But she started to keep asking him and he had to tell her he couldn't, because he didn't want her to be too sore than she was already going to be.

Melody didn't mind, knowing he was only trying to help her. He promised that the next time he would go faster for her. For now, he wanted to go slow, take his time to make her first time memorable. So they kept going. And then suddenly, she moaned loudly, breathing his name into the night. He followed, groaning her name in her ear. Soon enough she collapsed onto the bed with a pant, licking her dry lips.

Klaus turned over but didn't make a move to pull out of her. He kept her close to his chest, wrapping the blanket around them, almost like he was afraid someone would see her vulnerable. Only he could see her like this. Melody laid her head on his chest, her eyes closed as she caught her breath. Before she could thank him, she fell asleep. He smiled softly, not caring that she did so because he knew all of that would wear her out.

He pressed a kiss to her temple, caressing her cheek. She fell into a deep sleep, wrapped in his arms as he kept her to his chest still, protecting her. Klaus saw the moonlit peaking through the curtains, illuminating her face so he shifted forward slightly to keep it from blinding her. And then he closed his eyes, allowing himself to rest.

Out of all the women he had over the years, none of them compared to Melody. Those were merely one night stands and even if he did find love, when he had them, it didn't feel as amazing as this did. Because just watching her breath his name, watching her get pleasure, watching as she trusted her body with him, it made him feel human, alive, the best he has felt in his entire life. He loved her, that much was certain. Klaus Mikaelson finally found his epic love.

But if only they knew what their night of passion would create.

———

Okay so, that last scene was deep and passionate and honestly, I think it's the best scene I have ever written. That moment was so powerful that while I was writing it, my fingers just kept moving and going because as odd as it may sound, I was writing it like I was Melody at that moment. And I wrote what I truly believe Klaus would be thinking and feeling. And I am proud of myself for the outcome. I hoped you guys liked it as well because it shows their devotion to one another.

I'm going to try and end this book at chapter fifty so if that works out, we only have two more chapters to go!

And yes everyone, Melody is the one who is going to be pregnant, not Hayley. Klaus would never cheat on her because he cares about her too much to and the thought would never even cross his mind.

I hope you guys have a great day/night and don't forget to vote on this chapter, comment your thoughts, and follow me for updates!

( credit : @pepperronys )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 305 22
Margot also known as God herself decides to take a vacation. She chooses Mystic Falls
548K 17.6K 140
❝Because there was no possible way that someone who was alive in the 1920s could still be alive today. No possible way.❞ [TVD 1x01+] Riley Fletcher...
164K 3.1K 75
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and left a small, remote town behind. But wha...
258K 5K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...