The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?

196 5 4
By SarcasticScorpion_1

One Month Later

Louis' POV -

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Hailee practically screamed, once again trying to get me out of my bed.

"I don't want to Hales, go away.. how many times do you want me to say that?" I replied and pulled the duvet over my head.

"Get up you idiot! What do you think? You can hide away in your house like this? Hate to break it to you but you can't!" she yelled.

She's been trying since two fucking hours. And everyone else is downstairs watching a movie. They behave like my family and it's lovely, it's just they won't leave me alone even if I want them to.

"God, Hailee you're so annoying" I groaned hugging my pillow.

"God, Hailee you're so annoying" she said mimicking me.

"I do not sound like that" I rolled my eyes sitting up.

"Well, atleast your up" she grinned.

"Shut up and get out" I said lying back again and heard her sigh.

"Lou.. that's not fair, you literally scolded me when I didn't tell you about my parents and now you're just not telling anyone anything.."

"You're blackmailing me?"

"If that would work yeah.." she said cheekily. Wow. Very Haliee thing to say.

"Don't make me say it Hailee"

"Why not Lou? You're so upset nowadays, you barely eat, sleep or hangout with us.. you just go to College and come back here.. do you even do anything apart from studying.."

"Hales.." I trailed off.

"Lou, please, we're here for you because we care, I care and do you really think I can see my big brother like this?" she said and I sat up.

"I'm sorry.." I said. " But why are they watching movies downstairs" I snapped and she chuckled.

"Go and yell at them Lou, just don't stay here.. alone.." she said and I sighed. "Hey.. it's fine.. just know that we're all here for you.." she said hugging me and to my relief, her hug was full of comfort.

"I.. we.. we broke up.. Hales" I told her while hugging her tightly.

"Did you go talk to her?"

"I did.. it's just.. I can't get over her.. I don't want to if I have to be honest but it's making me mad.."

"You were so happy with her Lou.. what happened..?"

"I don't know Hales, I don't fucking know but I do know that we're never getting back together" I said.

"But-"

"No, Hales, I have my reasons.. so don't take her side.." I said and she sighed.

"Okay.. well.. do you want to watch something? or do you want to go out? we can go to this-"

"Hailee.."

"Oh come on Louis, I'm good at distracting, just play along" she said. "Hey, you're the strongest person I know, and I know that you will be just fine alright.. just let us help you.." she said and I smiled. A genuine smile.

Maybe, things would really improve.

----------------

Aria's POV -

I was studying when I heard the doorbell. It was a Sunday, so I didn't get downstairs to see who it was.

After some time, someone knocked at my door.

"Hey.." said Lizzie and I rolled my eyes before slamming the door in her face as I waited for her to open it up again.

She did, and came in with a apologetic look on her face.

"Umm, you're mom let me in" she said.

"What do you want now?" I asked rudely.

"Before that, what the hell happened to you? You look like shit" she said worriedly.

"I feel like it too" I snapped. "But that's not the point" I said.

"Yeah.. Ari.. I'm sorry.." she said.

"Oh yeah? What for by the way?"

"For everything.. shutting you out and not trusting you.." she said looking down.

"Mhmm, and what made you feel like that..? I mean the last time I saw you, you were pretty happy with your stupid boyfriend"

"It's his fault, not mine" she sighed. "Here, look at this" she said handing me her phone.

"What is this?" I said looking at it. Messages from me. Messages I never sent. And not only simple messages. They were offensive, it even consisted of mentioning Lizzie's mother whose no more.

"Liz.. I never.. I didn't.." I couldn't find words.

"I know.. I know you didn't.. Troye sent them from a disposable phone. And saved the number as you. He didn't want us to talk so he did this.. who would've thought right?" She shook her head.

"I don't get why he hates me so much, I would never say anything like that Liz you know that right..?" I asked worriedly.

"I know Ari.. I should've never trusted him over you.. I'm so sorry.. I'm such a bad friend.." she said.

"Hey.. it's okay.. you didn't know it was me.. only you could've just asked me instead of trusting him blindly.. but it's fine.. I understand.." I smiled. Her mother's topic always made her sensitive, she passed away when Liz was sixteen.

"Really..?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I forgive you.." I said wiping her tears and she grinned. "No offence but please tell me you broke up with him.."

"Oh.. no.. I didn't, he did, almost a month ago.. said I didn't give him much time.. he was annoying anyway.. and today I just wanted to re read our old chats but after two or three messages they wouldn't show, turns out it was a different number and I finally called Troye. He was hesitating at first but he knew it wasn't of any use now so he spilled, asshole"

She said and I sighed.

"Well, it's fine Liz, atleast you saw the real side of him" I said and she nodded.

"Evil side, yeah" she said and I chuckled. "So, can we be best friends again?" she asked sheepishly.

"I'm so offended Lizzie, I thought we were sisters.." I said playing hurt.

"Oh yeah, sorry.. can we be sisters again?" she grinned, knowing my answer.

"Only if you agree for a sleepover" I said and she smiled.

"Agreed Ari" she grinned.

"But what happened to you.. you look.. sick.. is everything okay?" she asked and I sighed.

If 7 months ago I told Lizzie that I just miss my ex boyfriend, she would never believe that I am letting a guy get to me. But everyone has a breaking point right? Well, Louis was mine.

"It's just.. I.." I couldn't find words. "You know umm, Charlotte.. it was her brother.. Louis.." I said, a small smile finding its way to my lips as I took his name. "I loved him Liz.. I still do.. but we broke up and I don't think I can fix it up.. it's just.. everything.. every fucking thing reminds me of him.." I sighed.

"Whoa.. Ari.. I think you should talk to him.."

"It's complicated Liz, I cheated on him with Zack and I literally begged for another chance, said sorry like a million times but he wouldn't just.." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"What the.. why Zack? And you cheated, I don't believe that.." she said and I shrugged.

"I don't remember, I was drunk.. and that's what messed him up.. he was upset because I couldn't recognize him" I said and she sighed.

"Hey.. Let's just not talk about it today.. it's a lot to take in.." she shook her head a bit.

"Actually, yeah, you're right.. let's just eat and watch a movie yeah?"

"Video games too, I'll order something Chinese" she said knowingly.

"I'm so happy that you're back Liz" I said and hugged her.

"I'm too, Ari" she said hugging me back.

------------

Louis' POV -

"So..?" said Zayn.

"Umm, I.. I'm.. sorry.. for my behavior lately.." I replied slowly. Niall nodded.

"You should be" he said and Hailee nudged him.

"It's okay.. you were upset.. we get it" said Perrie.

"Yeah.. It's fine.. we should do something though.. since you're finally out of that bed.." said Zayn.

"Let's go clubbing tonight" Niall said and I glared at him.

"Okay fine, no clubbing" he grinned sheepishly and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just watch animated movies yeah Lou, your favorite.." Zayn smiled hopefully.

"Umm, yeah I guess.." I said and everyone grinned. They were happy. And I finally realized how much they were trying for me.

"Guys, thank you.." I said slowly and Niall burst out in laughter. Someone's getting killed tonight.

"Come on Tommo, we're family right, don't be cheesy now" he said and I grinned. Aww, maybe someone won't get killed tonight.

"You really missed me, didn't you Ni.." I grinned.

"I did, but I wasn't staying at the dorms either and you were just upstairs Lou.." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"We all were here, but it's not the same without you buddy" said Zayn.

"Aww, who wants a group hug" Hailee chirped and a second later they all were hugging me.

Having a family is a great thing isn't it?

----------

"So, class, I want you to know that this project will help you study the market structure deeply, and you all will find it quite amusing to my hope" the professor said. "And, it's a partner project so here are the names.." she said and carried on reading the list in her hands while walking around the seats.

"Tomlinson, you go with Rose Hunters" she said which was enough to make me pay attention.

"What, no!" I literally shouted.

"What's with the attitude Louis? Sit down"

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't work with Rose" I said looking at Rose. She just smirked.

"Louis, you may talk to me after class, now, sit down" she said and I nodded.

When the class got over I instantly ran up to her.

"Mrs. Clark.." I said while walking with her.

"Louis, I did not expect such kind of behavior from you" she stopped walking and looked at me.

"I'm sorry.. Ma'am.." I replied.

"You're my best student Louis, I surely expect good behaviour from you, anyway, why don't you want to work with Rose?" she asked.

"Ma'am I.. we don't get along and I don't want it to be hard on my grades.."

"Louis, I think you should talk to her first.. also she suggested me to put you with her because she's a good student as well"

Ofcourse she did.

"Ma'am.. I-"

"Talk to her, who knows maybe you two come up with the best project, and if you both decide that you don't want to continue, you can do the project separately"

She would never agree, you don't understand.

"Okay.. I'll talk to her" I sighed.

"Let me know the decision by tomorrow or day after okay" she smiled and walked away.

"Hey baby" the annoying voice said behind me and I turned around to see Rose. I just rolled my eyes and went ahead as she followed me.

"Whoa, someone's in the mood.. what happened sweetheart?"

"I don't want to talk to you, Rose" I said and she looked taken aback.

"Ok really, what's going on with you? No hard comeback.. nothing?" she said quite worried.

"Nothing, is going on with me. And what about the project? You coming to mine or do you want me to-"

"Okay, stop.. there's definitely something up with you and it's not good, you're agreeing for the project? I thought you would yell on me or something.."

"What's the use? You won't change me as a partner would you?" I asked and she grinned sheepishly.

"Umm, no.." she said. "And hey, I'm.. sorry.. if I did anything.. but upset isn't a good look on you Louis.." she said.

This must be the very first time that she's saying something genuine to me after the time that I met her.

"I'm not upset.. just don't worry about me.. I'm.. good" I said awkwardly and she smiled.

"You're not good.. but okay.. umm, do you think you can come at mine? I'll text you the address.. and umm, you will have to unblock me for that.." she said.

"Oh yeah.. umm, I will, so.. is 4 p.m. good? I don't have any class after break but I'm tutoring Hailee so.."

"Four is perfect.. see you" she smiled shyly.

"Umm, yeah.." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah.. bye.." she said.

"Go away Rose, is that what you wanted to hear?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, kind of.. anyway.. I.. gotta go" she said and walked away with a grin.

Weird. Really weird.

**********
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...
22K 325 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...