The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.

184 3 0
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Louis' POV -

Love. It's such a strong word with so much meaning. But only the people lucky enough get to experience it. And unfortunately, I was stupid enough to believe that I was one of them, that I could love or could be loved.

The feeling nonetheless was beautiful. Illusionary, but beautiful. Atleast, I loved Ari unlike her.

I couldn't sleep at night. Tossing and turning around and almost after four hours of anger, sadness and an empty feeling, I finally booked my flight to London and cried myself to sleep. I didn't get any though.

But what matters is, I tried.

That's what she said.

And that's why I couldn't sleep.

How could you just forget someone that you're used to think about every single moment.

This was way worse than any punishment I endured for creating any kind of chaos.

Everything I do or even think about relates to her. And her words "I love you Zack" which were on a loop in my mind didn't help much.

Oh, and how could I forget the cherry on the top of the cake, "don't talk about that fool". That fool is me. Her boyfriend. No, her ex. No, I haven't broken up with her so yeah I am still her boyfriend.

But after what Zack told me, I don't know if I ever was. She's really the greatest actress of all times. I can't believe the sparkle in her eyes when she looked at me, the blush her cheeks showed and the way she made love with me was all a big fat lie.

Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool. I was so blind to see anything clearly.

But one thing she didn't lie about was that she was a virgin. She was, I may say, very tight.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone knocked on the door, followed by an energetic voice.

"Room Service!"

I finally got up to open the door. After what happened, I couldn't just stay near her, yet alone in her house.

I hate that I can't hate her.

So, after Zack explained everything. I booked a cab and went to the nearest hotel.

He said that she practically dated me for my money and all the tricks worked. She made Zack the bad guy and literally got what she wanted. Me.

I know I'm stupid but I still defended her. She couldn't have done this for money. She never demanded anything more than my presence. But Zack said that it was exactly her plan so I don't really know what to think.

I was crying again, when someone knocked at the door. I wiped my face and stood up to open the door and found the familiar face I didn't want to see.

Ari.

I almost slammed the door in her face but she put her hand on the doorframe to stop my movement. I did, but the door didn't. Resulting in hitting her fingers.

"Ouch" she shook her hand and gasped in pain as I reached out to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I said gently blowing on her fingers as she stared at me.

You can't be stupider Lou.

She's hurt. Shut up.

"Why did you come here?" she asked.

"Before that, how did you find me?"

"I didn't, Lottie did.." she said and that's when I noticed that she looked better. She had showered and wasn't wearing makeup but looked stunning as always. And once she was all mine. I sighed. "She said we were fighting about something last night.. and you just stormed out of the house with a guy.." she explained.

Really, now?

"Ari, that- Aria," her eyes shoot up to mine with confusion as I continued. "That guy was Zack, the one you cheated me on with" I said looking down.

"I- What?!" she said surprised. "Louis this is some kind of misunderstanding.. I really didn't do anything.." she said holding my hands and I sighed.

"I saw you Aria, he was on top of you and you said I love you to him. Also, you called a fool" I said. My tears finding a way to be out.

"No.." she said, more to herself.

"Yes.." I chuckled humorlessly. Okay, seeing her in person was more painful than I thought.

"Louis.. I.. I don't know what to say.. I don't even remember anything.." she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Ofcourse you don't" I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't.." she said.

"I can't believe you Aria, you really did that for money?" I asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about Louis?" she asked back angrily.

"Zack told me everything Aria, everything" I said.

"Zack? Do you really believe that motherfucker over me?" she frowned.

"You love him Aria, that's rude of you to say" I shrugged.

"No, I don't, I love you! Only you Louis, you have to believe me!" she said and in no time I pinned her against the wall, kissed her roughly. For the very last time.

-------------

Aria's POV -

My head hurts and my heart hurts. He was kissing me roughly and I kissed him back but I could feel the tension, the anger, the disappointment as he held my waist tightly.

God knows what Zack filled him with.

He pushed his tongue inside, deepening the kiss and I let him, tilting my head to get a better grip as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I-" I started but he cut me off as he put his hand on my mouth. We both were breathing heavily.

His beautiful blue eyes roamed all over my face as if memorizing every feature of mine.

"I love you, Aria Miller, I always will.." he whispered. "But, I'm so done with you and we're over" he said, his forehead touching mine. This can't be happening.

"Louis, please hear me out.." I said.

"Oh yeah, say what you want Highness, you have a whole two minutes" he said bitterly and I felt a pang in my chest from his words.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you this bad but I don't remember anything Louis.. all I remember is that you were with me and then you just came back and acted all weird.. I don't know what you said or what anyone said, for that matter.. but I do remember you shouting.. that's all.. I didn't do anything to hurt you Louis, I love you, I really do.. and as for Zack, he's messing with us.. I don't know why but he's lying.." I rambled but I meant each and every word.

"That was three minutes, but it's okay darling I love you after all" he said making me cry.

"Stop it Louis, just tell me this is some kind of sick joke.. I can't handle it anymore.." I said, endless tears falling out of my eyes.

"You're the one who played that sick joke Aria, you played it on me.." he said sadly.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

"Just forget it, talking is a waste of time.." he sighed and I looked up at him. "Look, I do love you Ari, - Aria, I really do, but I can't do this now, even if I don't believe a single word Zack said, I can't unsee what I saw. I heard you say things, and I just want you to know that it's okay.. It's okay if I'm not the one you want to be with.." he said softly and I shook my head frantically. "I just would've appreciated if you just talked to me.." he said looking down. "It's just now, we can't really fix this" he said.

"I.. I don't know what to do Louis.. there's no such thing and I don't know how to make you believe that.." I cried harder. It was getting hard for me to speak.

"Just know that you gave me the best memories.. also the worst but that's beside the point.." he said. "Take care Aria, I'll miss you" he patted my arm and walked backwards.

"No.."

"You'll always be special" he said.

"Don't say that"

"Goodbye Aria"

"Where are you even going? Your room is here" I said crying, pointing towards his door.

"I always say you're smart" he chuckled, only he was crying too.

"Louis.."

"I Love You Aria" he said and walked to the other hall, leaving me like that.

-----------

"That's really not fair.." Lottie pouted. We were at the airport. And though, I knew that Louis didn't want to see me, I still went along Alex and Lottie to see him before he goes.

"It's okay, you're coming back soon anyway" Louis said pulling away from the hug.

"But seriously what happened? You kinda look pathetic.." Alex mumbled and Lottie nudged him.

"I just didn't get to sleep much.. nothing to worry about.." he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"You sure?" Alex asked.

"I'm sure" he nodded and hugged him.

When he pulled away, I knew it was his queue to hug me and I was quite afraid that he won't but he stood in front of me and hugged me hesitantly.

Probably because of his sister.

"Bye" he whispered and unlike him, I hugged him tight, but he let me.

For a minute we just stood there none of us daring to move.

"Don't go" I managed to say.

"I have to go, Ari" he said and I pulled away and looked at him. He still wasn't making a move to leave.

"Umm, we're waiting outside Aria.." Lottie said and left with Alex.

"Can I.. Can I.. kiss you..?" he asked.

It was like we just went back in time when I told him that I liked him and he was so nervous.

"Yeah.." I said and he slowly locked his lips with mine, kissing me in the gentlest way possible.

Only I wasn't feeling the sweetness. Because that sweetness of his was mixed with sadness which felt like thousands of pins and needles in my back. The kiss wasn't sweet at all, it was painful, and the weird thing about love is, that I was still craving it.

Because I knew that he was kissing me goodbye.

We had pulled away, but our foreheads were still touching.

"Louis.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you really believe Zack?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I never did, but I believed you" he said.

"We're going to work this out.. I get that you need space right now.. but you will come back or I'll come there but we're going to talk" I said and he smiled a little.

"Okay" he blurted out.

"You won't come, would you?" I asked and he smiled more, sadly .

"No" he said and I nodded.

Well, that just broke my heart.

"Safe flight" I said and he nodded. Getting that there was nothing left to say for the both of us.

"Thank you Ari" he said, and with that, he walked backwards for some seconds, and turned away after shooting me his lovely smile, which again, didn't reach his eyes.

He didn't look back and neither did I, as I went outside.

As I walked nearer to the car, I realized one thing.

I'm madly in love with him.

**********
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...
174K 5.7K 80
Louis is 20 years old to Harry's 18. Louis mistakenly messages Harry on Instagram, and they quickly form a connection over being complete idiots. β€’ β€’...
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...
10.3K 573 8
❝is that really the way you would want someone to treat you?❞ ❝i would deserve it.❞ [or: louis has self-destructive tendencies and harry treats him...