The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.

269 7 0
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Louis' POV -

"So.. this is my room.." I said as we entered in my room after introducing her to all the people downstairs.

After meeting mom, I told her about my relationship with Aria, and she was beyond happy that I chose such a beautiful and well mannered girl as my girlfriend. She also indirectly stated that she thought that Aria wouldn't show any interest in me.

Which is true actually. I thought that too but well, the heavens seem to be on my side so yeah.

"It's so quiet in here" she said as she snapped me into reality.

"Yeah, but I like it.."

"Me too" she smiled.

"So you like my friends? I know it's a bit early to ask and all of them are idiots but-"

"They're nice Louis.." she said interrupting me as she held my hand in hers.

"They're not as perfect as you but they're family to me" I said and she chuckled.

"As perfect as me?" she said grinning as if I cracked a joke.

"Yeah.. tell me what's funny?" I asked her.

"Louis, I'm not even the P of perfect.."

"True, because you're the whole word." I said proudly and put my finger on her soft lips as she was to speak. "Shh.. you might not be perfect in your world but you sure are in mine.." I said and she smiled shyly as she blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear while looking down.

And I kept my finger on her chin to look at me as I leaned in. I could feel my heart racing as she closed her eyes and waited for me to proceed.

When I kissed her, I felt her smile through it before she bit my lip which turned me on to be honest. Her maroon top and black skirt in which she looked super hot weren't helping much either.

As much as I want to get rid of her clothes, I know that I will have to be patient. I don't want her to think that I'm desperate. Though I am, but I respect her and I want her to tell me that she wants it.

She pulled away, panting, her cheeks all red. And, all too soon, she attached her lips to mine. While I felt this electricity running inside me.

We kissed each other furiously, and I wasn't feeling rushed but I lost all control as she removed my jacket.

I pulled her closer so that she was on my lap and my hands pulled down the zip of her top. Within a second, I flipped us on the bed and now I was hovering her.

I stared at her lips, so pink and swollen by now. She is so beautiful it hurts. How did all this happen again?

With that, she pulled me by the hem of my shirt and crashed her soft lips to mine as her hands travelled to reach my hair.

I soon pulled away to leave a trail of kisses down her neck and I pulled her top down a bit. Just a bit, to gently bite on her collarbone while she dug her polished nails into my shoulder.

I could almost see the black lace under her top, which turned me on even more as I kissed her throat.

"You drive me crazy, Baby" I whispered and she kissed my nose, making me chuckle.

"So do you, Lou" she said as her beautiful blue eyes roamed all over my face. I was to kiss her again when we heard a knock on the door, following Zayn's voice.

"Lou, Aria? You guys in there?" he called as I pulled away from Aria.

"I'm busy Zayn, what do you want?" I said as I reached the door but didn't open it.

"Busy? With what? You just got here.. oh wait don't answer that" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Zayn, what do you want?" I asked again and he sighed.

"We're playing truth or dare! I'm going downstairs, be fast alright" he said and soon the footsteps faded.

"Louis.." Aria called and I looked at her.

"Yes cupcake?" I smiled.

"Can you pull the zip up..?" she said hesitantly and I nodded.

"Oh, yeah sure.. Ofcourse I mean.." I said as I pulled the zip up and fixed her top just like it was before while she fixed my hair, which were really messy because of her fingers running through them. Not that I'm complaining, I love the feeling.

"It fits you well" I winked at her and she playfully hit my chest. "Let's go downstairs?" I offered her my hand which she took and intertwined it.

"Hey! Where you been? I was looking for you two.." Hailee said as we got downstairs.

"I was just showing her around" I replied and she narrowed her eyes.

"Just showing around.. I see.. anyway we were just waiting for Lana and Josh to leave so we can play truth or dare" she shrugged.

"They could just play with us?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I asked both of them, but Lana gets too drunk when she plays and Josh said that he won't be able to handle it tonight, cause he's already wasted so yeah" she said.

"Wow." Aria said and I kissed her cheek as chuckled.

"They're both wierdos" I shrugged and Hailee looked at me with a surprised expression.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just different to see you like this.. in love and all.. but two look adorable together.." she clapped her hands together.

"Hales, when did you become so girly?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Since always dumbhead" she said and I remembered that I had to ask her about her brother. Jason.

"Umm, Hales.. I needed to talk about something.. you mind coming upstairs?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Okay, about what?" she asked as we went upstairs to my room. While Aria's hand, was still intertwined with mine.

"Wait a second Haliee, you're so impatient" I said and laughed.

"So are you bro" she said and chuckled.

"I wanted to ask about your brother.." I said as we reached my room. "How is he?" I asked.

"He's.. fine.." she replied.

"Then why are you so hesitant..?" I asked and she shook her head. "Hales tell me please.." I said and she sighed.

"He was taking drugs, and ofcourse the doctors suggested to put him in a rehab.. but Charlie didn't agree and he.. he blamed me for Jason taking those things.. saying that me and my friends made him do that.." she said.

"Why would he say that? I'm sorry Hales but it's so cruel of him to blame you like that.. he's your father for-"

"Step-father.." she was crying a bit now. "And that's not it, he filed for divorce" she said whole my eyes went wide.

"And why am I getting to know this now?" I asked. I was literally shocked.

"I'm sorry, I planned to tell you after the party.. I just didn't want to stress you out.." she said.

"If it's your problem.. then it's mine too Hales.. I feel so bad right now.." I said.

"I'm sorry.. I really wanted to tell you.. I-"

"And Ni.., he knew right? He left for London because he knew..? I was so stupid to think that it was just your brother" I said and she nodded.

"Haliee.. stop crying please.." I said as I put my hands around her shoulders. "Promise me that you won't do it again" I said and she nodded.

"I won't I promise" she said.

"Well then, can I get a hug?" I asked and she hugged me, while I looked at Aria who was smiling at me as I gestured to join the hug and she did.

"Hales, if your eyeliner gets smudged and my shirt gets dirty.. I swear I'm going to kill you" I said and she chuckled as she pulled away, still hugging Aria.

"Your girlfriend is nicer than you" she said.

"That I know, and I'll kill you if you cry again so don't make me mad okay?" I said grinning and she laughed. "And stop touching my girl now" I said as I hugged Aria from behind and shooed Haliee away.

"Let's go down now, everyone must be waiting for us" she said and I nodded as I offered my hand to Aria.

***********
A/N -

Keep Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 421 76
The boys are on a press tour for their new movie "This is Us". In one of the London meet&greets, Jay makes an impression on one of the boys and they...
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...
5.6K 112 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...