The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 36 Are you a player too?

296 6 0
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Louis' POV -

To be honest, she just made my day by doing that. And, I would be lying if I said that my heart didn't just skip a beat.

"Thank you.." I said as I pulled away.

"Why?" she asked confusedly.

"For trusting me.." I said and she smiled.

"You told me truth.. you've always told me the truth so.. I don't have a reason to not trust you.." she said and slowly leaned in to kiss my cheek.

Stop it sweetheart you're turning me on.

"Let's have lunch?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sure" she replied and we walked upstairs to the restaurant.

Near our table were some musicians, which I had arranged and after having lunch, I offered my hand and she took it shyly.

I have to admit, I never thought that I'll be this excited for slow dancing with a girl. But then again, she's just not any girl.

We were staring each other quietly when she broke her gaze and rested her head on my chest.

----------------

Aria was fast asleep in the car during the drive back home. For some minutes, I just kept looking at my sleeping beauty before I finally decided to wake her up.

I didn't want to, but she had the keys to home, which I remember she put in the last pocket of her purse. I know it's creepy but it's hard to keep my eyes off her.

----------------

Aria's POV -

I was in my bed when I woke up, and when I rolled over, I realized that I was alone in here.

Weird. I remember falling asleep in the car. He must have brought me here. But, where is he?

I sat up, and as soon as I did, I heard a shifting sound in the right which made my head snap to the direction.

Louis.

He was peacefully sleeping on the couch in my room and I made my way to him and sat on the floor.

For some minutes I just kept looking at him, admiring his beautiful face. I never noticed how long his lashes are until now. And the way his lips are slightly parted when he's sleeping.

How can someone be cute and hot at the same time? Well, Louis manages to do that every single day.

I sighed as today's events came flooding in my mind. He told me he's a fuckboy. And he told me that he was afraid to tell me. How can a fuckboy be afraid of anything?

I've never seen him so helpless until today. The way he cried in the car made me stay. This could all be an act but something inside me tells me that he's not acting.

And if he is, then I'm in too deep already. I'll gladly get hurt if that's the only thing he wants to do. I care for him too much. I just don't want him to get hurt even if that is what he wants to do to me.

He once told me that he's afraid of commitment and the first thing he did after knowing that I like him was making me his girlfriend.

I just can't believe that the sparkle in his eyes was a lie when I told him about my feelings.

With that, he shifted and tried to roll over and fell down from the couch.

He hit his head on the floor before I could do anything and groaned in pain. And, I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Just his boxer shorts.

I've only seen him like that once before and he has the body to die for. I want to run my hands on his bare chest and ask him about each and every of his tattoos.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly as I helped him to sit up and rubbed the back of his head while trying to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Yeah.. I mean no. My head hurts" he said squinting his eyes shut which fluttered open after some seconds.

"Why were sleeping here anyway?" I asked and he looked down.

"I.. umm.. I thought that.." he trailed off. Why is he so hesitant?

"You what Louis..?" I asked softly and he sighed as he looked at me.

"I just didn't think you would want me to sleep beside you after today.." he said.

Oh.

"I mean I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or-"

"Louis, I'm not uncomfortable around you.." I said and he looked down again.

"You were being distant after.." he trailed off. "But I don't blame you.. I'm just stating.." he said.

"I was hurt that you didn't tell me.." I replied. "I just didn't expect you to be.."

"A player?" He completed the sentence for me. "I'm sorry.. I never thought that I'll really like someone this much.. which would eventually lead to stopping the whole thing and just chasing someone" he smiled as he took my hand which was still on his head. "Thanks, I feel better" he smiled a bit, making me smile as well and I pecked his lips.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him. His face, it held surprise and amusement.

"I like it when you.. do that.." he blushed.

"This?" I whispered as I pecked his lips again slowly and he grinned.

"Yeah.. Correction, I love it" he said making me blush but after some seconds, his bright eyes went dull.

"Alex was so right.." he said slowly.

"I'm not good for you.." he said.

"Louis.."

"No, really, I'm such a pathetic person and there you are, the purest human I've ever met" he said squeezing my hand a bit.

"No Louis you're not pathetic and I'm not pure.." I said and he looked at me.

"Are you a player too?" he said sarcastically and I chuckled.

"No, but I know that you're a good person.. you could've denied it.. but you told me the truth and I respect you for that. Not everyone can confront the truth like you did." I said and he smiled.

"Your opinion is the only one that matters to me.. so if you really think that.. then thank you so much.." he said.

"Don't say thanks.. and think before you speak, it was my boyfriend you were talking about and I don't tolerate shit against him" I said copying his words and be chuckled.

"On that note, how about you take a nap with your wonderful boyfriend?" he said as he picked me up in his arms without much effort, making my heart beat faster than ever.

"Sounds like a plan" I said clinging closer to him but he just smiled as he walked to the bed and gently placed me on it.

"What time is it?" he asked as he lay down beside me and I checked the time.

"5 p.m." I said and he nodded as he scooted closer to me and kept his hand on my waist.

I could inhale his heavenly Cologne which intoxicated me as I looked into his eyes. His pupils were so dilated as he stared me. Moments later, his hands travelled under my shirt giving me shivers.

I don't know how long we stared each other as I drifted off to sleep.

--------------

Louis' POV -

We woke up at six o'clock and I left the room to wear something. Well, I loved how Aria blushed when she saw me like that but I decided to keep it to myself. Things between us are surely not the best right now but I'm trying. And I can see that she is too.

With that I heard a knock on my door. And, I opened the door to reveal a worried, teary eyed Aria.

What the hell? She was all cuddly and cute a few minutes ago when we woke up and now she's crying?

"Whoa, what did I do now? Why are you crying?" I asked and she chuckled despite the crying.

"You didn't do anything.. umm I just need your phone.." she said hesitantly.

"I swear I haven't been talking to anyone else you can check it.." I told her quietly.

"It's not that.. I trust you.. I just need to call Liz, she's not picking up.." she said and I sighed. So it's really not about me.

"Oh.. umm.. but Ari I doubt she'll pick up mine don't you think?" I said holding my phone out for her.

"I know.. I just.." she trailed off as fresh tears formed in my favourite pair of eyes.

"Hey, just tell me what's wrong first" I said as I held her arm and she leaned in to my touch, hugging me tightly.

"She texted me that 'we're done.' " she said.

"But you guys are best friends right? Maybe she's just joking.." I said as we sat on the bed.

"No she's not Louis.. It's been so many days but I waited for her text or calls but I know it's him. He doesn't like me at all and I don't even know why" she said.

"And who is 'he'?" I said as I tried to hide my little bubble of jealousy.

"Her boyfriend, Troye, that stupid blonde who thinks he's the only smart thing in the world" she said and I nodded.

"So basically he told her not to talk to you and she did?" I asked and she nodded.

"We've been best friends since childhood Louis.. I don't know what to do.. if anything was bothering her she could've told me.." she said.

"And now she broke our 15 year old friendship just for a guy she's dating, that too over text" she said.

"That's not good.." I replied.

"I know right.. and she's not even picking my calls so I thought-"

"That's why you wanted my phone.." I said and she nodded.

"Shh, I'm here, we'll talk to her and sort out the misunderstanding.." I said as I rubbed her back while she cried in my chest.

I don't want to mention it but.. it feels good to hold her.

*************
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.3K 44
After nasty dating rumors about Harry Styles and a certain Caroline Flack surface Harry’s pretty broken up about it. The sting of the Medias lies hur...
67.1K 1.1K 81
Just some Imagines about the sometimes funny but always adorable and handsome 27-year-old named Harry Edward styles. some of them have drama and som...
19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...
8.1K 172 130
Louis Tomlinson is a famous singer and football player... He has bestfriend Liam Payne who is also singer...Louis is 21 and Liam is 20 years old...Ha...