The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 31 You Alright?

300 6 0
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Louis' POV -

"Hey, it's okay I'm fine okay.." I said rubbing Lottie's back as she cried.

I kept calling her on my way but she never picked up. She almost fainted when she saw me when we reached here.

"I got so scared Lou, I thought I lost you.." she said.

"You didn't okay? I'm here with you, totally fine and sexy, see?" I said and she chuckled despite the crying.

"Did you tell mom?" she asked.

"I did.. I just wanted to surprise you that's why I didn't tell.. I'm sorry.." I replied and she nodded.

"It's alright.. but how did you miss your flight anyway..? You were there on time.."

"I.. forgot my phone outside.. so I had to find it so I got off the plane.." I lied. I was going to go back if Aria had not come there. I would tell her and everyone everything tomorrow anyway, and apparently this isn't the right time to tell her.

"Oh.. did you get it..?"

"Yeah.." I smiled.

"I think I need to wash my face.." she said standing up.

"Okay.." I said while she hugged me then pulled away and went to her room after patting my cheek.

"You alright?" said Aria holding my arm slowly.

"I hate to see her like that.." I said quietly and she lightly squeezed my arm.

"Don't worry, she's better now" said Alex and I nodded.

"Yeah, give her some time.." said Aria and I smiled. She's so cute when she cares about me.

"Mind coming outside for a walk?" I asked holding her hand to which she blushed.

"Sure" she smiled.

"Walk, why? You just came now" said Alex and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"We came half an hour around Alex, and I can really use some fresh air right now.." I said calmly. He was Aria's brother after all, I shouldn't be rude to him.

"Well.. go then.. I just need to talk to Aria about-"

"We'll talk when we come back" she cut him off.

"Ari, it's important.." he said, his eyes burning holes into our intertwined hands.

"Alright then, speak" she said in a not so calm tone.

"Aria-" I started but she cut me off.

"Please.." she said and I stood still.

"I want to talk in private" said Alex.

"You can talk in front of him" she said.

"He's not what you think Ari" he said eyeing me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's my boyfriend" she blurted out and we both looked at her with wide eyes.

Well, I had planned it tomorrow love, why'd you do that to me?

"What?" Alex gasped. "You're kidding right?" he said angrily.

"Why would I Alex? I like him and I'm tired of you being rude to him.., what did he even do to deserve that?" she said and I kept looking at her. She's really standing up for me. How sweet is that.

"Well, he doesn't deserve you" Alex replied curtly and I looked at him, I've never seen him that angry.

"And you're no one to decide that. We're old enough to do whatever we want" she said and I squeezed her hand a bit. The situation will go out of hand if she keeps on behaving like that.

"It's okay.." I said slowly but she didn't listen to me.

"No Louis, the least he could do is respect you" she said.

"You're going to get hurt Aria, he's no good, believe me." Alex replied.

"That's not true Alex" I said.

"You don't get to speak in family matters you understand?" Alex looked at me.

"All I'm saying is that I'll never hurt Aria" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Alex please, I understand that you don't like me but all I ask for is one chance, I really care for Aria" I said as he pressed his fingers to his temples.

"Ofcourse you do" he snorted.

"Don't use that tone on him" Aria said angrily, leaving my hand cold to reach him.

"Aria.." I said as I tried to stop her but it was of no use. I kind of liked her behavior though, because all of it was for me, but I knew Alex well and I just didn't want to worsen the situation by making him angry.

"Louis please, you know it's not correct and I surely won't let him treat you so badly.." she said and turned to her brother.

"Alex please, just one chance and I'll prove it to you, I'll always keep her happy, I'll-" my little speech never got complete, as I got slapped by Alex.

I stood stunned for a second with my hand on my aching cheek, and when the fact of what actually happened sunk in, I lost my temper.

How dare he hit me? What did I even do to get slapped like that? And that too in front of my girlfriend. Well, I was calm just because of her but I'm not even thinking straight right now. This is about self respect now and I won't let mine go anywhere.

"Alex?" said Lottie.

Great. Now my sister knows it too.

"Leave my sister alone. She doesn't need you" he said. With that, I left the house before I could do anything wrong. I heard the sweet voice of my Aria behind me but I can't face her. Not right now.

----------------

Aria's POV -

"Why did you slap him?" Lottie asked Alex and he just shook his head.

"She's asking something Alex, answer" I said.

"Shut the fuck up Aria, you don't know what you're getting yourself into" he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"No you shut the fuck up Alex! What the hell is your problem?" I shouted and he looked at me angrily.

"What is happening? Will anyone tell me?" said Lottie with furrowed eyebrows.

"They're in a relationship" said Alex before I could reply.

"So?" She asked.

"Lottie.." Alex trailed off.

"He thinks that Louis isn't good for me.." I said and Lottie looked at me and then at him in disbelief.

"That's why you.." she trailed off. "That's why you fucking slapped him?!" she said grabbing his collar.

"Lottie please.." he said.

"You slapped my baby brother Alex! How dare you! He just got here safely and this is what he gets?" she says, her breathing heavy and her eyes forming fresh tears.

I hate to see them like that to be honest. They're always so happy and in love. And Alex is my brother after all. I love him but that doesn't mean that he'll disrespect my boyfriend.

My Louis. God knows where he is right now. I should've gone after him. He must be feeling terrible because all of this.

"Lottie, Baby please listen to me" Alex said snapping me into reality.

"I would never forgive you for that Alex.. Louis deserves everything in the world, he's such a lovely and kind person.. I know he must be blaming himself for everything.. I know him Alex you don't.. And you didn't have any right to do that to him.." she said. They both were crying now.

"Lottie, please don't cry.." he said.

"Why did you.. I never expected you to do such a thing.."

"Baby, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'll say sorry to him.. please stop crying.." he said.

They went on like that while I tried to call Louis. He didn't pick up.

It was 7 p.m. already and he was outside in the cold. I needed to bring him back.

"I'm going out to find him" I said and went out, not sure if they even heard me.

The cold air hit my face as I walked, making me regret the decision of not bringing a jacket.

He must be near if he didn't take the car. I just hope that I find him soon. So I could take him home and cuddle with him, tell him that everything is going to be okay and kiss his pain away.

I reached the cafe that was nearest to our house, but I had no luck, he didn't go there.

Another cafe was across the street but he wasn't there either.

I was losing my hope when I decided to go the park that we went to once, because I was really tired and I needed to sit somewhere before walking again.

As I neared the bench, I noticed someone sitting there. Someone familiar?

I gasped when I realized who it was, as he looked up at me and my eyes met his ocean blue ones.

Louis.

**************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...
22K 325 50
Louis (21) lives on the street. His parents did not accept him as bisexual, so he was evicted. The only thing he could quickly take with him was his...
139K 2.3K 44
After nasty dating rumors about Harry Styles and a certain Caroline Flack surface Harry’s pretty broken up about it. The sting of the Medias lies hur...
8.7K 525 30
Louis Tomlinson, aged twenty-six, a world-famous actor, is at the peak of his career. When he is ensured one of the main roles of a queer rom-com, he...