The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 10 This is so hard.

322 7 0
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Aria's POV -

"Can I help you with something?" I asked as Louis stood in front of me, mouth slightly opened like he wanted to say something, but couldn't put it into words.

"No, I mean yes.. umm, can I come in?" he asked and I nodded while stepping back for him to enter.

"I'm sorry for yesterday.." he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I really don't want to admit it, but he looks too cute like that, I could kiss him right now.

Wait, what? God Aria he's here for like another week what are you even thinking.

"Aria?"

"Hmm? Yeah I.. It's alright.." I said hesitantly, why am I so Awkward.

"Umm, so you're wearing this to the date?" he asked pointing to my dress, his Adam's apple blobbing, making him look incredibly sexy.

"Yeah.. is it bad?" I asked him, referring to his nervousness.

"Bad? No not at all, you look gor- , great I mean.. you look absolutely great.." he said and I smiled a bit. Was he going to call me gorgeous?

"Thanks.." I replied.

"Yeah.. I umm, I'll see you later then.. have fun on your date" he smiled a bit and left.

----------------------

Louis' POV -

"I'm so bad at this! God, I'm never gonna learn!" I said frowning. I had just successfully scrambled my third pancake.

"Aww Louis, don't worry you tried.." said Mrs. Miller.

"This is so hard.. I mean just take a look at your pancakes, they're so amazing and then comes mine.. they look like a disaster!" I said holding my temples.

"It's alright Louis, practice makes a man perfect" she smiled and I smiled back.

"I think I'll need years of practice.." I said and she laughed.

"A few weeks would do sweetheart" she said and with that her phone rang. "I'll have to take this, I'll be back in some minutes alright.." she said and I nodded.

"Okay" I smiled. Despite my disastrous cooking skills, the whole pancake making plan was going smoothly.

I really had a nice time with Mrs.Miller and she told me memories of Aria's and Alex's childhood. From which I had learnt that Alex is the quiet one while Aria is the naughty one. Just like the case of Lottie and me. I'm the one with the amazing sense of humour ofcourse.

My phone vibrated interrupting my thoughts.

I checked my phone's notifications and my eyes landed on the messages which I had sent to Aria. She had seen them but didn't reply.

Rude.

Me - hey Ari! :)

Me - how's the date going? ;)

Me - you having fun without your stalker today? ;)

Seen.

With that my phone rang with the most unexpected name flashing.

First you leave my messages on seen, next you're calling me?

Girls these days.

"Hey cupcake, miss me already?" I asked.

"Louis.." she said, her voice low, she seemed upset.

Why is she even calling me just yet? It's been already an hour since she left but she had told me that the place they were going to was far.

"Are you okay?" I asked but I got no answer.

"Aria? You're still on your date right.. why are you calling me right now?" I asked again and she finally decided to answer me.

"Zack left.. he had this family gathering today which came up at the last minute so he had to go.." she said.

"What the.. so you're alone right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.. I'll be home in an hour or so" she said and I frowned.

"But you didn't take your car.. are you taking a cab?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice?" she said and I frowned.

"Yes you do and you're not going to get a cab. Send me the address I'm coming to pick you" I said already standing up to find Mrs.Miller to tell her that I was leaving.

"Louis it's a one hour drive, I'll manage" she said, while I wrote a note for Mrs.Miller to see when she comes back as she was still talking on the phone.

"Aria, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you that I'm coming. Just text me the damn address and stay on the call" I said and she let out a small chuckle.

"What are we even going to talk about for one hour, are you sure about what you're doing?"

"Damn Yes, and please wait in a restaurant or something, don't stand outside.." I said.

"Louis, I don't think you can drive for one hour with your phone in your hand.."

"What are you talking about, you're on speaker and I'm already in the car" I replied and she sighed.

------------------

Aria's POV-

I really don't know what to think. There's Zack, whom I like since a few weeks who left like he didn't even care.

He told me that he was going to a family gathering, but what kind of gatherings are planned on the last minute. I really doubt that.

Also I saw his phone's screen flashing with a message from a girl named Sarah, which said "Can't wait Zacky Baby.. ;)"

Don't judge me, I didn't want to look into his chats but what can a person do if the phone flashes up with something like that. Also when the phone belongs to someone you like. Someone you want to date.

And stupid Elephant Biceps told me that it was his sister. Like really, what kind of sister calls her brothers Zacky Baby, that too with a wink.

At first, I tried to call Lizzie, my best friend, but she didn't pick up. And then I saw the messages from Louis. Without even thinking more, I called him.

Louis, who said sorry to me, though I know that he hates being called wrong, who had decided to stay on the call and talk to me just to make me feel better, who didn't hesitate to drive for an hour to pick me up though he doesn't even know the directions. Though he got on my nerves quite easily he was nonetheless a good person.

"Aria? Are you even listening?" Louis said on the phone.

"Yeah.. I mean no.. what were you saying?" I asked and he sighed.

"I just asked what's your favourite flower.." he asked, we were playing 21 questions, which he had decided to play.

"Umm, Roses.. What's you- oh wait I know, Yellow roses right?" I smiled.

"How do you know?" he asked, I could feel him grinning.

"You were telling mom that you like them.. the day we met, remember?" I asked.

"Aww, cupcake I'm flattered" he said making me blush a bit.

"Don't get used to it" I said and he laughed.

"Aria, I'll call you later.." he said and I looked up where he was standing, grinning at me.

"Sure, take care.." I smiled and stood up. I have never felt so happy before this. All the feelings, the disappointment from Zack and comfort from Louis built up in me suddenly and I wanted to run into his arms and cry.

"Hey.." I said.

"Can I get a hug?" he said smiling, already opening his arms. And, I complied, to which he seemed taken aback but soon hugged me back. I could feel his reluctance in touching me. But I couldn't help myself. I really needed a tight hug right now.

"Don't worry, no one's staring us this time.." he whispered in my ear and I let out a chuckle.

"I would've hugged you even if someone was" I whispered back, while pulling away and if I'm not wrong, I did see a slightly pink shade running up to his cheeks.

"Umm, I'm kind of hungry.. do you mind if we eat here.." he asked and I shook my head.

"Not at all" I said.

"Uh, and I brought this for you.." he said giving me the carry bag that I had just noticed in his left hand.

"A teddy bear..?" I asked as I opened it.

"Mr.Cutiepie" he said making me chuckle.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"I named him, he's Mr.Cutiepie, ready to take away all your griefs with his cuteness" he grinned at me.

For obvious reasons, I really felt that it wasn't just Mr.Cutipie who wanted to take away my griefs with his cuteness.

************
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...
24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...
8.1K 172 130
Louis Tomlinson is a famous singer and football player... He has bestfriend Liam Payne who is also singer...Louis is 21 and Liam is 20 years old...Ha...