Savior // h.s (Book 1 of The...

By MRSWETZEL

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many others lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hol... More

Savior
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Savior Cast
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven*
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen; Part One
Chapter Thirteen; Part Two*
Chapter Fourteen*
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One*
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three*
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five*
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven*
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four*
Chapter Thirty Five**
Chapter Thirty Six*
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two*
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six*
Chapter Forty Seven
Authors Note.
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six*
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine***
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four*
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Announcement: Evermore, Prequel to Savior.
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One*
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five - Part 1*
Chapter Seventy Five - Part Two
Chapter Seventy Six*
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty**
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three*
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight**
Chapter Eighty Nine**
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One****
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Author's Note & Important Announcement

Chapter Ninety Eight

2.5K 114 35
By MRSWETZEL

Songs For This Chapter:

· Flaws - Bastille

· Cool Kids - Echosmith

· Counting Stars - One Republic

· Got You (Where I Want You) - The Flys

Jade's POV

" Y'know, he'll be here soon." Emily said before taking a drag from her cigarette.  " And he'll come in with his little sob story..."

" And I'll fall back into his arms." I interrupted her. " I know, I know."

" Oh, baby, I love you." Emily said as she tried her hardest to mimic Harry's voice. " Erm, I'll never do that erm again." She continued and I chuckled.

Emily had a point,  I always forgave Harry. I forgave him for the minor mistakes and unfortunately for the major mistakes.  I needed to grow a backbone.   I needed to stand up for myself . Harry's actions after what I told him were completely understandable, what was not understandable was that he threw my property. I knew that he was going to get angry, I just didn't envision him breaking objects and throwing my eating disorder in my face.

I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from the coffee table, removed a cigarette from the pack and lit it up. I had been chain smoking since Harry left my  flat. " When Harry came  to my apartment he seemed stressed. " Emily said as tilted her head to the side to look up at me. " Are you still angry at him?"

" Sort of." I replied. " And what about Samantha? Does she know that I know?"

" Samantha knows that you know about Louis. " Emily said after a few minutes.  " Harry said that she let him look at her phone and that there was no messages from Louis on it, she deleted them."

" She always finds a way to cover herself. " I murmured.

" You couldn't be more right. " Emily chuckled.  " Harry saw them on my phone and said  that he was going to confront Louis. "

" And I can almost guarantee that Louis lied also."

" Most likely. " She frowned.

After taking the final drag of my cigarette, I rolled my eyes at the sound of someone knocking at my flat door. I quickly put the cigarette out in the ashtray, as did Emily.  " Baby. " Harry said from behind the door.

" And that's my cue." Emily said as she stood up from my couch. " I'll see you tomorrow in class, babe."

" For sure." I giggled as she pecked my cheek.

We walked to my flat door and I opened it just to see green bloodshot eyes staring right at me. My heart ached at the sight, it took all of my control not to reach out and wrap my arms around him.  " Baby." Harry sobbed.

" Bye Baby girl,  bye Harry. " Emily said as she forced her way out of the doorway, shoving Harry in the process.

" Bye." Harry said sadly.

" Come here." I sighed,  extending out my arms, finally giving in.

" I'm so sorry. " Harry said and wrapped his arms around me. " I'm such an idiot.  Why didn't I put two and two together? "

" You're not an idiot." I replied.  " And you didn't put two and two together because you didn't want to."

With our arms around each other, I stepped back a couple steps so that he could enter the flat. Harry kicked the door closed with the heel of his boot. " I found out so much today." He sobbed.  " I found out that Samantha is a liar."

" I knew that already. " I whispered into his ear.

" I found out that Emily is a good friend."

" I knew that too." I whispered,  yet again.

" And I found out that Louis is in love with me."

" Tell me something I don't know." I giggled.

" How did you know before me?"  He asked as he placed his chin on top of my head.

" It's been obvious since the first day that I met him. He would shoot me a glare every time that I laid a single finger on you."

" I didn't want to admit it to myself but I guess it is true, the signs were there. He talked me into a bet by mocking me. I remember after you left, I went to a bar with him and this guy pitched my arse  so Louis beat the hell out of him."

" The signs were always there." I replied. " I have a question."

" Yes, love?" He said as he released his hold from around me.

" What all did you win from that bet?"

" Money." Harry began.  " He helped to pay for me to go to college also."

" Oh." I mumbled,  turning my attention from him to look at living room carpet.

" Kitten,  look at me." He said softly.

I picked up my head and looked up at him, he made a soft smile before pecking my forehead.  " Jade, I do regret taking that bet, what I don't regret was falling in love with you. I am so sorry that you had to go through all  of this pain, I'm so sorry that I caused it. But mostly,  I am still so sorry that it had taken me  so long to realize that I loved you."

" It's okay love, I promise. It's the past and we cannot change it." I said as we walked towards the couch.

" Thank you, baby. I promise that I'll listen to you from now on, I promise that what we have is real. I love you so much."

I grabbed a hold of his shoulders,  I pushed him down onto the couch and straddled his hips before slamming my lips against his.

" Jade." He chuckled as we pulled away. " What are you doing? "

" I want you, Harry. " I whispered into his ear. " I want you, I want every single inch of you."  I got off of his lap and smiled,  before running off towards the bedroom.  I could hear Harry running behind me, his boots scraping across the carpet as he ran.

Once I was inside of my bedroom,  I sat down on the edge of the bed. Harry came in moments later with a smirk on his face. " So." He chuckled.  " You want me huh?"

" Always. " I breathed.

Harry slowly walked across the carpet before taking a seat beside me on the edge of the bed. Wrapping his left arm around my back, he pulled me closer and planted a little kiss on my lips. " As much as I'd love to thrust into you until you see stars, I really think we should just cuddle. Yeah?"

" Fine." I frowned as he removed his arm from around me.

I made my way across the bed, to my side and laid down. Harry got up from the bed and walked  across the room to the television.  " Want to watch a film?" He asked softly. 

" Sure, you choose."

Harry quickly ran out of the room and I covered myself up with my duvet.  Nervously I reached over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I unlocked it and went directly to my inbox.  I had been talking with the anonymous sender the entire day.  I asked  if i could meet with them the following day. The anonymous sender replied with a simple 'okay.' and told me to meet with them at the fountain in front of the main building on campus. 'Time?' I replied.  A few moments later the anonymous sender replied with ' noon.' I locked my phone and sat it back on the nightstand.

" Back." Harry sung from the doorway. 

" What did you choose?" I asked.

" It's a surprise. " He giggled as he walked over to the television and opened up the DVD player.  I watched as he put the DVD into the player and closed it before turning on the television and grabbing the remote.

" Move on over to my side of the bed baby. " Harry said as he walked over  to the bed. " We're cuddling remember? " I smiled at him in which caused him to show off his famous dimpled smile, and moved across the bed to the side where he slept.

" Oh." He said suddenly,  causing me to jump a little. " Do you want anything?  Popcorn?  Soda? Sweets?  Your cigarettes? " He asked,  sitting the remote down on the nightstand.

" My cigarettes would be nice." I giggled. 

" Be right back, kitten. " He said as he begun to walk towards the doorway.

" Thank you, babe." I said as he exited the room.

A few minutes later Harry returned with my  cigarettes in his left hand and a can of soda in his right. " Sorry it took so long." He said he gave me the pack of cigarettes and sat his soda down on the nightstand.  " I know you haven't ate since this morning so..."

" I did." I interrupted him.

" Really? " He asked,  raising an eyebrow. " What did you eat?"

" A banana."

" Good." He smiled.  " At least you ate something,  but it's still not enough so I ordered dinner."

" Pizza?" I asked.

" Yes baby, and your favorite.  Ham, pineapples and extra cheese." He beamed.

" Thank you, love." I smiled. 

" No problem, Kitten." He said as he grabbed the remote control from the nightstand. " Let's watch the film a little before the pizza arrives, yeah?"

" Okay." I said as pressed play on the control before climbing into the bed.

As he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body closer to his, he whispered in my ear that he loved me. I tried to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes, maybe he did love me? Maybe it wasn't a bet? But I needed to find out the truth. I knew that I would go to meet up with the anonymous sender the following day, and I couldn't have been more afraid.

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to write this, I've been very busy.

2 Chapters left!

I received a few comments on the previous chapter that a few readers are afraid that this book is going to turn into a Larry fan fiction because I wrote that Louis is in love with Harry, I can assure you all that Harry and Louis will never get together in this book. I had it planned out from the beginning that Louis was secretly in love with Harry, but I repeat  Harry and Louis will not be in a relationship in this book.

Question Of The Chapter: Any last guesses on who the anonymous sender is?

I love you all, and I'll try to have the next update up before Sunday♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 110 36
❛❛she had self destructive tendencies.❜❜ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17
29.6K 311 51
This story takes place in early 2017 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life events as it's all for fun x Larry stylinson s...
3.5K 156 15
[βœ”οΈ] Leave me alone, I'm lonely DISCLAIMER This is a work of fiction. There are themes such as self harm, drug abuse and violence as well as sexual...
161K 4.1K 41
hes always smiling... TW// self harm, abuse, depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts This is my first fanfic I've ever written so bare with m...