The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

By SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... More

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 56 I think she's here.
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 5 We're Going.

435 9 0
By SarcasticScorpion_1

Louis' POV -

"No Ni, I'm fine, stop being my girlfriend for once" I spoke through the phone.

Niall had reached London and was calling me from there.

"Lou you should've been more careful.. you clumsy idiot" he laughed.

"Why I'm even best friends with you, god you're so irritating..." I said and heard some shifting sound on the end.

"It's Hales, I gotta go.." he said.

"Oh okay.. how's her brother though?" I asked quickly.

"He's better than before I guess, I'll talk to you later alright?" He said and hung up.

I looked at my phone showing 8 a.m. as time. How boring. If I was in London, I would've completed my workout by now, and would've been eating my favorite chocolate cupcakes.

The pain was still there, though, even more than before may I add, but I could manage to stand or even walk a bit today. Which reminds me, what I'm gonna do today?

My line of thoughts interrupted as I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Come in?" I said and the door opened to reveal Aria, dressed up in jeans and a sleeveless shirt. Wow.

"Hi?" I said confusedly.

"Mom was calling you downstairs.. Breakfast is ready.." she said.

"I'll be down in like 10 minutes" I smiled which she returned.

With that she turned around to leave but I stopped her.

"Aria.." I said and she turned around swiftly, her eyebrows raised.

"Hmm?"

"You look cute today.." I said and I bet I saw her cheeks turning a dark shade of pink. Before she could say anything I spoke again. "Cute enough to be stalked, be careful" I said as I winked at her and she blushed even harder, and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I need to go downstairs.." she said turning around.

"No, wait.." I said and she turned to face me again. "Look, I was just joking yesterday.. I'm really sorry if you felt bad.." I said and she gave me a small smile.

"It's okay, really" she said.

----------------------

Aria's POV -

"These are amazing Mrs. Miller.." Louis said while eating the pancakes.

"Thank you so much honey, I'm glad you like them" Mom replied smiling.

"I love them, they are delicious.. do me a favour ma'am, teach me how to make them before noon please" he said and mom looked at him confusedly.

"But why Louis? Aren't you two staying here for the rest of days..?" She asked pointing towards Lottie and him.

"No ma'am we plan to leave at 12" he said simply and Lottie nodded.

"No, no, you two are staying here till your vacation ends.." she said and I dropped my spoon.

Two weeks? I don't want to spend half of my vacation entertaining a Stranger guy. No fucking way.

"You alright..?" Louis asked me and I shrugged.

"Ofcourse, it just slipped out of my hand..sorry" I said and he nodded before getting back to mom.

"But ma'am, we don't really want to be much of a trouble, I mean two weeks is a lot of-" he started but mom cut him off.

"Lottie and Louis, you two are like my kids, and I want you two to stay here, to which Lottie doesn't seem to have a problem but Louis, what could possibly convince you honey..?" She asked softly.

"Well, if that's what you want.. then we'll stay.." he said confirming.

Great. Just great.

------------------

"We'll get the bags here alright.. take care.." Lottie said standing in the door frame. She and Alex had decided to get the bags from the hotel.

"Please don't mind him if he doesn't behave.." she said and Louis snorted from the hallway.

"My manners are better than you sister" he said before making his way back to the living room making me chuckle while Lottie rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry" I told Lottie and she nodded. She left after giving me a hug.

After closing the door I went back to the living room, where I found Louis talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah.. ofcourse I'm fine mum, yeah, right.. no no we're staying here.. sure, take care, I love you" with that he hung up.

"Like what you see?" he said running his hands through his hair dramatically as he caught me staring at him. I just shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not" I said and he smiled.

"I'll assume the former" he said and I chuckled.

"You were talking to your mom?" I said changing the topic.

"Yeah, she was kind of worried.. but I guess she's good now.." he said and smiled while I nodded.

"How's your foot?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Umm, Better I think.. I can walk today.. Don't worry about it'll go away soon" he said.

"Does it happen often..?" I asked him, taking in his calmness about it.

"Well sometimes, while playing football.." he said and I nodded.

"So.." he said breaking the silence which was settling.

"So?" I asked.

"I was thinking that we should go out.. you know.. it's summer break so we should probably enjoy it.." he said.

"Louis, your foot hurts.. where do you want to go like that..?" I asked him.

"You can drive right?" he asked hopefully while I nodded.

"Yeah.."

"So, what's the problem..? Do you have somewhere to be?" he asked again.

"No but-"

"Then we're going." He said crossing his arms.

"Well, I don't think mom would agree to-" I started but he cut me off again.

"Oh come on, you're a College going girl Aria, I'm sure you don't ask your Mom for going out"

I don't but you didn't have to say that.

"But then again, you're right we should inform her"

"What?" I asked confusedly but he just smirked.

"Don't worry about it, just call her" he said.

"No.."

"Yes.."

"Louis no.. your foot.." I trailed off as he snatched my phone which was unfortunately unlocked.

"Louis, No! give it back!" I said but he didn't.

"Hello, Aria?" Mom spoke through the phone.

"Hey mom, umm.."

"Hey Mrs.Miller.." Louis said ignoring my wide eyes.

"Hello Louis.."

"Ma'am, I asked Aria to drive me around the town but she won't agree.. and you know I can't walk properly so can you please convince her..?" he said making a puppy face. If only Mom could see him.

"Well, why not? Go with him Aria, just be back by 11" mom replied. Ofcourse you would agree, he called you because he knew.

"But Mom-"

"Have fun, kids" she said and hung up. Great.

He is such an idiot. He knew I'll have to drive him if Mom says so. And it'll be on me if I don't grant his wishes.

Well, Louis Tomlinson, you sure know how to get on my nerves.

***********
A/N -

Keep Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...
25K 909 19
Harry and his friends have been planning this holiday since forever. All their partners will come with them and they will have a blast. But the morni...
8.5K 518 30
Louis Tomlinson, aged twenty-six, a world-famous actor, is at the peak of his career. When he is ensured one of the main roles of a queer rom-com, he...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...