βœ“ 2. | FIX HER ➸ KLAUS MIKAEL...

Da wickedivory

━ π…πˆπ— 𝐇𝐄𝐑. ❛ she saved him and he saved her ❜ in which melody mills is now eighteen and decides to exp... Altro

o. π–‰π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–—
i. π–™π–—π–†π–Žπ–‘π–Šπ–—
ii. π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“
iii. π–Šπ–π–™π–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–‰ π–˜π–šπ–’π–’π–†π–—π–ž
iv. π–Šπ–•π–Žπ–Œπ–—π–†π–•π–
v. π–ˆπ–†π–˜π–™ π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
vi. π–•π–‘π–†π–žπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
━ ACT ONE
one ; vampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my
two ; the "protect elena" gang
three ; nightmare at the carnival
four ; you trust me, i'll trust you
five ; suit of armor
six ; in the shadows
seven ; this thing called time
eight ; the truth is buried down below
nine ; curiosity killed the cat, but its stubbornness brought it back
ten ; roses for an angel
eleven ; the greatest
twelve ; i was just like you once
thirteen ; not so damsel in distress
fourteen ; the dinner disaster
fifteen ; uneasy bonding
sixteen ; of all my mistakes
seventeen ; hello, goodbye
eighteen ; life choices
nineteen ; my choice, don't stop me
twenty ; the day her life changed
━ ACT TWO
twenty-one ; trust is the key to friendship
twenty-two ; a curse called loneliness
twenty-three ; a shiny glass cup of trust
twenty-four ; broken hearts, shattered trust
twenty-five ; enemies who became friends
twenty-six ; loyalty, my love
twenty-seven ; the angel in the devil's playground
twenty-nine ; the sea of bad memories
thirty ; whispering confessions
thirty-one ; looking into the face of death
thirty-two ; only one
thirty-three ; nothing but a dream
thirty-four ; i found love
thirty-five ; where do we go from here
thirty-six ; you never felt like home
━ ACT THREE
thirty-seven ; my happy ending
thirty-eight ; lucky me
thirty-nine ; a deal with the fallen angel
forty ; you can't save her
forty-one ; nothing but a guilty conscious
forty-two ; there goes the ticking bomb
forty-three ; what's family for?
forty-four ; the road to forgiveness and control
forty-five ; you will all burn
forty-six ; another team in the race
forty-seven ; odd desire
forty-eight ; his epic love
forty-nine ; the least of your concerns
fifty ; love and hate, katerina
vii. 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 π–žπ–”π–š
BOOK THREE

twenty-eight ; stories written in tattoos

7.3K 371 131
Da wickedivory

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter twenty-eightstories written in tattoos

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ what does it mean to you? ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

fifty votes and ten comments for the next chapter!

CAROLINE HAD BEEN healed and was brand new according to the note Klaus left on the pillow beside her when she woke up. Melody had felt around for a few seconds before she did fully wake up, trying to find the hybrid only to realize he wasn't there at all. Sighing, her eyes had opened and turned to see the bed empty besides herself. Putting a hand on her forehead, feeling the rush of memories from last night. The tears threatened her but she pushed them away and won. There wasn't a sign of Klaus so she sat up, looking around before finally getting out of the bed.

The clock on the nightstand read eleven o'clock and she sighed again, picking up the note that had revealed that Caroline was perfectly fine. It was a simple gesture that explained how he woke up before her and didn't wish to wake her, saying that he'd be waiting downstairs for when she woke up and then would make her something to eat. Her stomach growled and she smiled slightly. Melody exited the room and bounded down the stairs.

Klaus was in the living room, painting away on a canvas when she entered. He was so involved in his work that he didn't notice her standing at the entrance of the room, leaning on the doorframe and admiring his artwork. She watched as his hand glided over the portrait, the way his arm flexed just a tad as he reached, and how his posture was completely calm. It was like he hadn't a care in the world. Melody didn't know what he was painting, but whatever it was, he was clearly trying to make it perfect.

"I don't think I've ever seen you paint before," she spoke. He stopped and turned to see her there. The clothes she wore the day previous were still on her and her eyes still were a bit hazy, indicating that she had just woken up. "Of course I knew you liked to paint but I've never seen your work besides the sketch you gave me." Melody entered the room and approached him.

The Original smiled with a shrug. "Yes well, it helps clear my head. With all of the family drama, I could use a bit of quiet."

She laughed. "I know the feeling, trust me." Melody flopped down on the couch, kicking her bare feet up on the couch. He looked towards them and noticed a design on her one foot. She noticed and blushed. "I got it because of my dad. Neverland is the second star on the right. It's a part of me so I got this on my eighteenth birthday. Regina was pissed." Klaus laughed. "You should've seen her face. My dad wasn't at all mad though."

Jumping back up, she went over and stood in front of him. "What about you?" she questioned. "Any tattoos?" The question was a bit personal. But Klaus didn't seem to mind because he did respond with a nod.

"I do." She raised an eyebrow. "That would require me to take my shirt off, love."

Melody's blush that had dulled from earlier came back. "Then take your shirt off." He was surprised by her bold comment. Klaus did as she said and put his paintbrush down, maneuvering around so he could face her. Taking his jacket off, followed by his shirt, the fairytale girl was greeted by his naked chest, a feather tattoo that flocked into birds on his left shoulder. She hadn't noticed it before and suddenly asked herself why she hadn't.

Her expression was unreadable as Melody stepped forward, hesitantly placing her hand on it. She traced it with her hand and Klaus watched her to see any reaction she gave. "What does it mean?" Looking up at him, her eyes were soft yet they pierced into his fiercely. The hybrid struggled to answer because the contact they were having was so strong. He was positive that he hadn't felt this feeling before.

"Freedom of birds," he finally explained. "Their inspiration. In Indian culture, feathers symbolized the rebirth of life. After many years of being nothing more than an Original vampire, I thought it was fitting. Becoming a vampire, living through the years and watching empires rise and fall, I got this tattoo as a reminder of who I've become."

She continued to stare back at him. "Are you proud of who you've become?" Another extremely personal question. There was an odd sensation in the room that fitted around like a blanket. They stood close to one another, her hand placed on him while both his hands stayed placed at his side. Klaus wanted to reach out to her, grab her hips and bring her close. By the Gods, she was so mesmerizing. If he could just close the space—

"I don't know," he replied with complete honesty. "With all the people I've killed, the things I did to my siblings, I don't think I'm ever going to be proud." The answer rolled off of his tongue without him even meaning to. But whenever she was with him, he couldn't help himself. All of the tension seemed to be lifted from his shoulders and so he spoke whatever was on his mind.

Melody hummed thoughtfully, her blush had disappeared. "One day you'll wake up and you will be." She didn't move when she continued on. "Do you have another one?"

Klaus nodded. "Yes." He turned around so she could see the one on his back. It was a plain open triangle located on his right shoulder blade. Within a few seconds, he felt her fingers trace it, her sigh of content following after. "It has a scared meaning: male power, creativity, flame, equilibrium of different forces in cultures across the world. Through the years I witnessed people fighting for what they truly believed in. This is a reminder that I haven't found what I believe in yet."

"You make it sound sad," she pointed out. Klaus turned around to face her again. The sensation that bubbled in his chest increased. He couldn't help but marvel at everything about her. Melody was stunning with her chocolate brown eyes and matching hair. Her skin was a normal complexion and was smooth to the touch. The wit and sarcasm she carried were just as strong as her glare. Not to be cliche, but her smile could save humanity just as well as damning the devil himself.

Leaning closer to her, Melody's breath hitched, only to realize he wasn't going to kiss her chapped lips. Instead, he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. She was speechless as he pulled back to look at her. "That's because it's the truth. I haven't found something to believe in." Klaus smiled at her, rubbing one hand on the cheek he kissed. "Now, you must be hungry."

Her stomach growled, interrupting their moment and they both laughed, smiles overtaking their faces. Melody nodded. "Yes, I'm starving."

———

Klaus had left her at the mansion so Melody could eat and get ready for the day she had missed half of already due to her sleeping in. He had announced that he'd be back soon and she let him leave. But the thing was, he hadn't revealed where he was going or what he was going to do. Unbeknownst to her, he was going to visit someone who was currently drinking their way through another bottle in the hopes of drowning their sorrows.

Stefan Salvatore opened another bottle just as the Original Hybrid stepped into the Boarding House parlor. He didn't look over and said, "What are you doing here, Klaus? What do you want?"

"The question is what you want?" Klaus came back with. He stepped further into the room so the vampire was forced to look at him. "My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

The mansion was empty now beside himself and Melody so it was awfully quiet. It wasn't like they didn't like it, it just felt odd now because they were both used to the annoying hybrids wandering around. Melody would've just asked Klaus to get rid of them honestly, but he wouldn't do such a thing. She didn't hate them, she just found them bothersome. Every corner she turned, there was always one of them lurking nearby.

Stefan stood up. "Well, see...Klaus...I'm not negotiating." He had been drinking for a while now and couldn't seem to get drunk worth anything. The only thing he could think that could help him with his current state of trying not to feel guilty was drinking alcohol until he couldn't stand up without falling over.

Klaus wasn't budging from his nonchalant response. "And you understand, that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?

"No, No." He pointed his glass cup of whiskey at the Original. "You leave Mystic Falls with Melody and then give me call in a few years and we'll talk."

His expression turned dark, taking another step towards the younger vampire. Klaus was done playing games with Stefan. After the failed attempt in killing Melody, any ounce of the possibility of trust or forgiveness was long gone. He had done something he could never forgive. "I can give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal."

"Or what? You make one move and I will drop—"

Now that made Klaus laugh with some humor intertwined. He didn't take the threat at all. "Yes, right. Crazy Stefan. How is that working out for you? Any friends left?" Stefan didn't reply so he turned around to leave. Right before he left, he stopped. "You know, I almost forgot." With one movement, Klaus flashed to Stefan, reached inside the Salvatore's chest, and squeezed his heart. The vampire yelled in pain. "I should kill you for what you did to her. But then I realized that letting you continue on with your immortal life, thinking back to what you did and regretting it was a much more fitting punishment for you." He grabbed a wooden stake and jabbed it into Stefan's stomach. "The next time you come after her, I won't be the one getting revenge."

He let go and left the Boarding House. Melody was now on the couch, laying down with a book in her hand. When she saw Klaus enter the mansion, it was forgotten as she jumped up and went over to him. "Something's up I can tell. Where were you?"

Klaus pursed his lip and then sighed. "I went to go visit Stefan. I gave him one more chance to return the coffins and he still refuses. Of course, I got revenge for what he did to you." She gave him a look but he ignored it. "Now Bonnie and Elena are going to visit mommy dearest so I sent Daniel to get information to see if they know where the coffins are."

"And you did this all without me?" Sighing, he sat down on the couch, gesturing for her to sit back down. Melody did so and sat next to him while keeping some distance. "So what do we do now?"

"We wait." Kicking his feet up on the table, he glanced at the book she was reading. To Kill A Mocking Bird. He looked back at her. "We have a few hours so we can do whatever you want."

Melody laid back in the seat. "Can we just... talk for a bit?" He nodded, not replying and waited for her to say something else. "Earlier, when you said that you didn't think you would ever be proud of yourself and that you hadn't found something to believe in, did you really mean it? I mean, I understand where you're coming from but... no matter what you do, you shouldn't just give up and say stuff like that. My mom has killed and done things she isn't proud of. But here she is, married with three kids. And you know what she told me, that she's proud of herself and that she's happy. If she can do it, why can't you?"

He looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds before looking ahead of him. "Yes, I did mean it. But I'm afraid your parents have not been alive as long as I have. I've done much worse things then they have, I can assure you. I'm not getting a happy ending, Melody. I will never have a happy ending."

She frowned. "You don't think that you'll find love, get married, or have kids. I mean, you can't have kids but there's always adoption." It was meant to lighten the mood a bit but he didn't react. Klaus sat his hand on the arm of the couch. "You don't," she realized. "Well have you already forgotten that we're practically soulmates? You will have a happy ending Klaus. It might take a while but you will have it."

Klaus didn't say anything after that, not buying what she was saying. And so they were left in silence. Eventually, the Original left her alone again. His anger did not go unnoticed. Okay so maybe she shouldn't have said that because apparently, he didn't think that his happiness was possible. It was sad to think about but it was just how he felt about the situation and Melody regretted opening her mouth. She was happy to be making progress with him, finding herself more comfortable with the hybrid with each passing day. However, he still seemed to be skeptical. She didn't blame him.

After all, he had spent years running from his father, constantly with plagued with the thought that his siblings would leave him. She supposed that the mental torture that Mikael gave Klaus was enough to keep him paranoid to that very day. He would probably always be paranoid until his end.

The hours had passed and Melody had resulted to reading again, casting occasional looks at the painting he had been making earlier that day. Night fell and she found herself alone again. She hadn't a clue if Klaus was still in the house or not. It was dead quiet though. Her tired eyes grew heavy as she got bored sitting there and doing nothing. How Belle could read for hours on end was beyond her understanding.

Melody was relieved to hear footsteps and the accent she had grown used to. "Come on, love. Daniel has given us the location of the coffins. It's showtime." Standing up, she turned to see him already walking out of the mansion. He always waited for her before.

They had walked the entire way and she soon found out that their location was none other than the famous witch house. Klaus said nothing else as they waited outside for someone to arrive. Melody was itching to say something, anything really. Her guilt was prominent because she could tell what she said earlier had affected him. She wanted him to know that she hadn't meant it in a rude or bad way. But he wouldn't listen to her anyway.

Damon had shown up and they appeared from their hiding place, following him inside to one of the rooms. Melody's boot hit a floorboard and it creaked underneath her, making her wince. Klaus didn't look upset in the slightest though. The older Salvatore turned around to see them. Candles were lit in the room but other than that it was empty. But they could feel that the coffins were there.

"What took you so long?" Klaus questioned, drawing a smirk. "Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less."

Suddenly, the candles burned brighter and Klaus fell to his knee, clutching his head and shouting in pain. Melody raised an eyebrow and then shrugged. "You deserved that one. You should know better than to insults dead witches, Klaus."

Damon spoke up, agreeing with her with a smug look. He was hiding something. Klaus gritted his teeth, looking up at him. "Well, you know, the funny thing about witches is, that living or death, they care about their own. A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendants—" The pain came back and he yelled again. He spoke loudly, addressing the room. "And I have no problem, killing every last one of them if I don't get my coffins back. As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line." Instantly, the candles dimmed back down and Klaus was released. "Now...please...show me the coffins." The coffins appeared and Melody sighed in relief, going over to them. "Here we are." Klaus followed her and then stopped. "Where's the fourth?"

Melody turned around, narrowing her eyes. "There was another coffin? I thought you—"

"Show me!" Klaus shouted in rage, cutting her off mid-sentence. She gave him a nasty look to show him she didn't appreciate him interrupting her. From the expression on his face, whatever was inside that coffin was more important than the others.

"Well, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here," Damon revealed with his smirk. Melody stepped forward, glaring at him. So that's why he was being so smug and cool about the whole situation. While it did make sense, she still didn't understand what was so important about the coffin that they took.

The fairytale woman spoke lowly. "Where is the coffin, Damon?"

"Bonnie gave me the heads-up. I didn't have enough time, to get all four, but I did have time to get one."

Klaus was more furious than she had ever witnessed. What could possibly be in that coffin? What was he keeping from her? More secrets, more lies. And yet she couldn't bring herself to be that upset. He must've kept this from her for a reason, right? Otherwise, he would've told her. She was being open with him and he was being open with her. Wasn't he?

"I will tear you, limb from limb," Klaus threatened. "And only then, when you're a riving mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest."

Damon tsked. "Sorry. The same rules apply." He waved it off. "You know, leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me, you want what's in that coffin a lot more."

Melody grabbed Klaus's arm to stop him from doing something bad. She scowled at the Salvatore. "Let's go, Klaus. We can come back for the other one." With a wave of her hand, the brunette, the hybrid, and the coffins all disappeared into a puff of purple smoke.

———

He was undeniably pissed. Klaus still wouldn't tell her what was inside that coffin and she didn't push him to tell her. Melody accepted the fact that whatever was in the coffin, he wanted to keep hidden. So she didn't ask. Daniel had caught up with them back at the mansion despite Klaus's saying that the hybrids would be gone from Mystic Falls. He stood with them in a big room where the coffins currently stayed. "You've got your family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?"

"Not quite yet," Klaus replied, taking a glance at the woman who was running a hand along Rebekah's coffin. She missed the blonde dearly, enjoying having a friend around because nowadays, she didn't have any besides the ones she had back in StoryBrooke. "I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

"What business?" Before Klaus could response, the younger hybrid squirmed and fell to the floor, dead. Melody's hand snapped up to see a familiar man with a suit and tie, standing before them with a bloody heart in his hands.

Elijah dropped the heart, looking at them. "So, Niklaus..." In response, the brother recoiled in shock. "What did I miss?"

Melody gaped in shock and then managed to say, "Hey, Elijah." He looked at her and then back at Klaus. By the look on his face, he was not happy. She didn't expect him to be ecstatic at all. He was daggered and she realized that it had been months since she last saw the noble brother. The awkwardness was strong so she smiled apologetically. "What's up, Queen?"

———

As you guys can see in the very start of the chapter, I'm starting to do this thing where I put how many votes and comments I need for the chapter in order for the next chapter to be published. This way I don't have to worry about updating that much + I can get the support I need to get motivated.

I'm going to say it because it is the truth: reading your guys' comments keeps me writing and keeps me inspired. I don't get any other motivation because my own parents know I write fanfiction and don't really motivate me. All they do is go on about I need to write a book I can actually publish. So, I don't get any other motivation besides you guys.

So please, I'm asking, comment on my stories because it really helps me. I love seeing what you guys have to say and what you think. My readers are silent and that doesn't make me at all motivated to write. And no, update comments don't count. They actually make me feel worse because I think, you have the nerve to comment "update" but you can't comment on anything I wrote? Let alone the fact that you probably didn't even vote on the chapter. It doesn't matter if you write "I love this story so please update" because it is the same deal. If you can comment that and if you really love the story, actually comment on the chapter.

What I'm trying to say is to please comment on the chapters. It helps me a more than you know.

I hope you guys have a great day/night and don't forget to vote on this chapter, comment your thoughts, and follow me for updates!

( credit : @pepperronys )

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

548K 17.6K 140
❝Because there was no possible way that someone who was alive in the 1920s could still be alive today. No possible way.❞ [TVD 1x01+] Riley Fletcher...
814K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
1.6M 61.1K 109
The name of the town should've been her first hint. 'Mystic Falls' It was like she was asking for trouble. TVD S1-4 (OC ~ MJ Ruiz): Kol x OC Some m...
258K 5K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...