Never Thought That We Would E...

Door writerlibra

{#1 - heroesofolympus, 6/1/18} {#3 - demigods, 8/10/18} {#2 - jiper, 11/26/18} **UNDER REVISION** PJO/HOO fan... Meer

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter ***
Chapter 17
Chapter **

Chapter 50

308 4 4
Door writerlibra

"Why did you get so frustrated when Rache showed up?" He said. His sea-green eyes burned into mine.

I propped up from the couch. "Look Percy, I really wanted to not be the jealous type of girlfriend and I thought I could but I don't know. Just seeing her and remembering that you guys once were together, just makes my blood boil. I feel like I'm not good enough, that one day you'll realize that she was way better off with you, and you would leave me. I know it sounds stupid and but this is what I feel. I just can't help thinking that way."

I have finally let out what was bottled up inside me. I really tried to push those thoughts aside but it was too hard. I thought about how hurt Percy was when he found out that whatever she was doing got to him. Since it hurt him so deeply, I just thought that maybe he did love her so immensely. That he may even still love her. That he was still in love with her somehow, someway, somewhere.

Percy lifted my chin up looking straight into his eyes. "Annie, remember the promise I made you?"

"Yeah, I do. Why?"

"Because that's all you need to know and it's all true, so never doubt it for one second. No matter what." He kissed me.

-- 2 Week Later-- February--

"What do you want to talk about Goat Boy?" I asked he rolled his eyes at the nickname.

For the past week, I've been working on the music video and I kept my promise I said. I would do it in three days and that's what I did. It came out yesterday morning and now I'm in Grover's office. Earlier that week I found out he's really into goats don't know why but he does anyway it was Thursday and I was already super tired.

"You have a live interview tomorrow at 2. I'll have to take you out of school. Next week you have a Valentine's Day Gala hosted by Aphrodite." He said. "You have an appearance to debut your new album on Sunday as well."

"Okay," I said as my phone rang. I checked it and it was Percy. I forgot that we had plans today. "Well, I got to go Grover see you later bye."

As I walked out into the front of the building Percy was already there. Leaning on his Lamborghini.

"Shall we go, wise girl?" He smirked

"Why not Seaweed Brain."

--------Day of the live interview-------

"Okay, so I got everything you need. Your whole outfit is in the dressing room so you have to put it on there and come back and then you're done." Juniper said

"Ok great. Thanks, June." I said

"No problem. I need to find a lip gloss BRB."

"Anaĺia change of plans. Another talk show called last minute and they have an empty slot they were wondering if you would do it. I told them of course so after this you change it we leave." Grover said looking through his phone. "You change again because I had another phone call for an interview with the boys along with you so that's after the second interview."

"Got it. Um, Grover when do you think we could get a break?"

Grover opened his mouth to say something but his phone rang. He picked it up and walked away. I let out a sigh of exhaustion. All this is getting really tiring. I have barely slept. I've been living off of energy drinks and coffee. Juniper came back and then I want to go change into my clothes.

Once I came back Grover was talking to Juniper and I walked toward them.

"Annabeth great your back. Just got a call from Apollo. He said you have a press conference with the boys tomorrow at noon." Grover said

"Um okay," I answered.

-----------

I was in the limo with Juniper and Grover. We are heading to the second interview today. I had managed to get changed before we left the previous interview.

I had asked Juniper to go pick up that outfit from Aphrodite well I was doing the interview. I answered the questions. Talked about my new album. Talked about relationships and how's it going. What's new, what am I working on. Basically all the normal interview questions. I was really tired, my feet hurt, and to make matters worse I was hungry.

I change quickly and put on Aphrodite's Apollo piece.

After we had picked up the boys, I asked Grover if we could stop for food. After begging him for 20 minutes he finally agreed. We stopped at a nearby McDonald's and ordered. The girl who was taking our order recognized us. It took a couple of minutes to take pictures and get autographs signed.

--------

"Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine, Wise Girl," Percy said

"Thanks," I said putting on small stud earrings. "I wouldn't be surprised if this was Apollo's favorite outfit. Also, I feel like a lemon. Is that bad?"

"You know what they say, lemons keep spiders away. If you are a lemon then you won't see any spiders close to you." Percy laughed

"Very funny." I mocked him.

"You guys are up in two." Said a camera guy.

"Thanks."

----------

The next morning I woke up early again. I had the live stream with the boys. Yesterday we came home really late so not exactly able to relax right now. I was already and I looked good.

I still had 30 minutes before we had to leave so I decided to go back to the place Percy and I found. In our spare time, we managed to clean up the place and make it look nice. We planted some flowers in and they are beautiful. I breathed in the fresh air. I felt like I could relax here. Sitting there brought in lyrics for a song.

"Hey, I could use your help on something."

I looked up. "Does it involve Calypso?"

"It does and you said you'd help me and I'm here to do that. I need to come up with something super romantic." Leo said

"Okay, I'll do it. Just one question how did you find out about this place?"

"I followed you."

------

Leo's POV

I called Calypso and asked her to meet me at the Heroes' house. I really wanted everything to work out. I wanted her to see that I was different.

Imagine us together you and me watching the sunset

Hand in hand, and dream of what our love will one day be

I wanted everything to be perfect for her. I had planned every single thing to the very last detail. Annabeth told me she likes tropical things so I went with a tropical theme. She was going to love it. I was just waiting for the time to arrive. I had set everything up when the doorbell rang. My heart did somersaults as I walk to the door.

"Hey, Caly. Come in." I said

"Hi, Leo." She put her purse on the couch.

We've been talking for an hour about our paths, telling funny stories. I saw the time it was already 6. It was time for my question.

"So what do you plan for the future? What do you see?" I set the lemonade down.

"Well, I've always wanted to open up a chain of hotels around the world, you know. I'd want to travel the world and opening up restaurants would give me that opportunity. What about you? What are you planning on doing after this whole popstar thing?" She asked

"I don't know. What I was thinking of going to college studying engineering mechanics and all that stuff but I haven't figured out my next steps besides that."

"At least you have a step to start out with."

And I understand that you need time to trust again

And I understand that you need time for your wounds to heal

"Um, Calypso I've been meaning to tell you something and I don't know how you'll react to it but I can't keep it in any longer. I like you. Like like you from the first day I saw you. Honestly, you're perfect, you're beautiful and I just couldn't help myself. You're the person I want to be with."

"W- w- what?" Her lip quivered.

It does not matter how long I have to wait for me to continue here

I will follow here I

It does not matter how long I have to wait for me to continue here

"How do you feel about this?"

"Sorry, Leo." Her eyes looked glossy. "You can't like me. You can't like someone like me. You Don't know me. I'm, not the person you think I am. You deserve much better. Please don't make this any worse. Just leave me alone."

"Why? Why do you keep pushing your feelings away? We can make this work. Please I truly mean it. Why don't you let me show you?"

All I want is for you to know that what I say is true

That my promises my words are not empty like that of others, others

"What do you don't know? You don't know what I've been through. You don't know how much I have suffered. You don't know the pain I felt."

"Maybe I could understand it better than you think. I can help you. We could help each other." I begged her.

"I can't do this right now. Bye Leo." Calypso ran and left.

"Calypso wait!" I ran my hands through my hair. I ran out after her but she was already gone. Oh gods I'm an idiot. Estúpido de verdad. I broke the heart of the girl I love.

And I understand that you need time for your wounds to heal,

It does not matter how long I have to wait for me to continue here

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Here's the deal, I might not be posting as much because I've been busy with testing and planning my quinceanera. So I'm really busy and I don't know how often I'll be able to update but I'll try to do as much as I can. Till next time.

~💙📚

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

66K 448 45
I don't own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus Rick Riordan does. I know many people have already done this but I wanted to give it a shot. What wil...
394K 6.5K 79
Each "chapter" is a new short story. Some branch off of others so please read in order. I will say what the scenario is and then let the story take p...
702K 8.9K 42
The Gods are cruel and decided to send their children to- wait for it- mortal school. There, they will be faced with jealous, deceitful, and imbecili...
6.8K 147 17
Helloooo! So if your new here, hi I'm Jayde. I write one shots for Percabeth, but I'm gonna start a fanfic! *Percy and Annabeth met as kids, they th...