Savior // h.s (Book 1 of The...

By MRSWETZEL

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many others lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hol... More

Savior
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Savior Cast
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven*
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen; Part One
Chapter Thirteen; Part Two*
Chapter Fourteen*
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One*
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three*
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five*
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven*
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four*
Chapter Thirty Five**
Chapter Thirty Six*
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two*
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six*
Chapter Forty Seven
Authors Note.
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six*
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine***
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four*
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Announcement: Evermore, Prequel to Savior.
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One*
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five - Part 1*
Chapter Seventy Five - Part Two
Chapter Seventy Six*
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty**
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three*
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight**
Chapter Eighty Nine**
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One****
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Author's Note & Important Announcement

Chapter Eighty One

3.5K 106 13
By MRSWETZEL

Songs For This Chapter:

· Crying For No Reason - Katy B

· Bleed It Out - Linkin Park

· Wonder - Naughty Boy

· Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith

Harry's POV

I kept looking at my watch. Jade had been gone for over 45 minutes.  It was really starting to worry me, I would have called her but I left my phone in the car to charge. "Be right back, Mum." I said as I stood up from the chair at her bedside.

I walked across the room, opened  the door and went out into the hallway, closing the door behind me. I looked to my right and to my left, just incase to see if Jade was walking down the hallway. I frowned and begun walking down the hallway to the reception area.

I clinched my teeth in anger when I noticed Jade sitting in a chair with her face in her book.  I was not angry because she's reading. I was angry because I was worried about her,  just to find out that she was reading. "Jade." I said with clinched teeth. 

She looked up from her book  and smiled. "Hey babe."

"Where were you?"

"Sorry,  I was out of cigarettes so I had to walk a mile to the petrol station to buy some and then to walk back.  I just got back, and I needed to sit down for a minute. Also I thought you would like to be alone with your Mum for a little. "

"Do you know how worried I was about you?"

" 'M sorry babe." Jade replied as she stood up from the chair. She folded the right top hand corner of the current page of her book and closed it. She reached with her right hand to grab my left, but I pulled my hand away and slipped it into my pocket.  I just begun walking away.  I was pissed. I could hear Jade walking behind me, I shook my head and picked my pace.

Once I finally made it to the door of My Mum's hospital room, I opened it and entered. As I walked across the room, I heard  Jade enter and shut the door behind her. "Are you alright Harold? You look a bit angry. " My Mum asked before smirking at Jade.

Jade sat down beside me and sighed.  "I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure, love?  You know you can tell me anything.  Did your slag do something wrong?"

"No, wait what?" I replied,  instantly regretting my reply. Jade stood up from the chair and ran across the room. She opened the door and ran out.

"Mum,  I have to go." I said as I stood up from the chair. I  pecked her cheek. "I love  you, Mum."

"I love you too, Harold. " She replied. 

"Bye, we'll be here to pick you up tomorrow." I promised as I begun walking towards the door.

Once I was finally out the door, I looked both ways down the hallway, turned right and begun running towards the exit. "No running! " I heard someone yell from behind me, but I ignored them and continued running.

I should have said something,  I should have paid more attention to what my Mum said. And what is worst of all, was that Jade believed that I thought that she was a slag.

I pushed open the door with the big red 'exit' sign above it and ran outside.  I begun walking around the parking lot, looking down the aisles of cars for Jade.   My eyes begun to water, before I knew it I was crying,  bawling really.  I had been such an arsehole to Jade , and I had no one but myself to blame.

  I ran to Liam's car, opened the door and entered.  I shut the driver's side door, pulled Liam's car keys from my pocket, put the correct key in  the ignition and started up the car. I put the car in reverse and drove out of the parking lot.  I turned onto the main street and begun driving. I looked to my right and left, checking out the alleyways as I drove passed them just incase Jade was in one.

I sighed in frustration as I reached the end of the street. I turned onto the street that Liam's flat is on. I drove ahead for a few minutes and pulled into the parking lot. I smiled as I saw Jade approaching the entrance of the building.  She entered the building as I parked the car. I removed the keys and opened up the driver's side door. I exited the vehicle, slammed the door and begun running through the parking lot in the direction of the entrance of the building.

As I approached the entrance,  I realized that had I forgotten my phone in the car, but I decided against going back to get it. Jade was more important to me than my phone and I needed to apologize to her.  She didn't deserve what my Mum called her, nor did she deserve the way that I acted towards her.

I ran up the flight of stairs and walked down the hallway to Liam's flat door. I knocked once on the door before entering.  I threw Liam's keys onto the coffee table and looked in the kitchen,  hoping that Jade was there only to be greeted by Liam and Jamie.

"Hey!" Jamie chirped as she put a bowl of salad onto the table.

"Hi."

"Dinner will be ready soon." Liam commented.

"Where's Jade?" I asked.

"In the loo." Jamie replied.

I sighed and walked away to the restroom.  I knocked on the door gently "Jade." 

I could hear her sobbing, and my heart dropped.  I made her cry. She was not not crying because of my Mum, but because of me.  "Baby, please come out." I begged.

I just heard her start to sob harder,  a few tears slipped down my cheeks also.  "Kitten, please. " I said before placing my back upon the door. I slid down it, took a seat upon the white carpet and put my face in my hands.

After a while Jade opened the restroom door. I removed my hands from my face to look up at her. She looked down at me and I noticed tears forming in her eyes. "Babe." I said as I picked myself up off of the floor. Jade walked around me, I reached out and grabbed her wrist on her left hand with my right hand. "Please listen to me." Jade ripped her hand out of my grasp and walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

I followed her, and she turned into the kitchen.  A few seconds later I heard her pull the chair out from under the table. I walked into the kitchen as Jade sat down. I mimicked her actions and took a seat opposite of her.

Jamie went around the table and placed a bowl of salad on all four of the placemats.  "Do you want to say grace? " She asked Liam.

"No, let us just do one in our heads. " He replied as he sat down beside me.

Jamie nodded and took a seat beside Jade. "Thank you both." I said in gratitude.

"This is just the appetizer.  We have baked barbequed chicken in the oven." Jamie replied.  "And no problem. " Jamie, Liam and I begun to eat, I watched Jade move her salad around in her little blue bowl with her fork. I haven't even seen her take a bite.

A couple minutes later, Jamie, Liam and I had already finished our bowls and Liam took them away. He opened up the oven and removed the baked chicken from the oven and placed it down onto a wooden cutting board. He grabbed a four plates from the cupboard and with a fork he put the chicken onto the plates.  He then one by one took the plates from the counter and placed them down onto the placemats.

Jade finally picked up a piece of lettuce into her mouth,  just so Liam wouldn't take her bowl. "So Jade." Jamie said with a smile.

Jade turned her head to Jamie's direction and raised an eyebrow.  My mouth dropped open as Jade's sweater sleeve rolled up a little and I noticed a stripe of dry blood on Jade's left forearm.  She cut herself because of me.

"I think it's time that I tell you something. " Jamie begun.  "I care for Liam deeply and I've decided to finally come clean. Hopefully we can bury the hatchet today. I want to apologize.  I really do, I was such a bitch to you after the trial and I'm sorry.  Could you forgive me?"

"I could care less. Your apologies are as fake as you are." Jade spat.

"Jade Juliana!" Liam boomed.

Jade turned her head from Jamie to Liam and shot him a glare. "Don't you dare yell at me, Liam James! She wanted my opinion and that's what she got!" Jade replied with an angry tone in her voice.

"True, but you didn't have to be so harsh." Liam argued.  "She's my girlfriend,  and I expect you to respect her as I do Harry. "

"It's fine babe." Jamie said, looking down at the table.

"No it's not fine,  you are my bird and she needs to respect you. I don't care if she's family, she will respect you. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't stand up for you?"

Jade stayed silent for a few moments before standing up from the chair and running out of the kitchen.  " 'M sorry about Jade, she's very upset with me." I said before standing up from the chair and running in the direction of where Jade had went.

A/N: This Chapter has a little bit about the prequel.  The trial that Jade and Jamie were talking about will be in the prequel.  (:

Question Of The Chapter: What are your predictions for the next chapter?  Do you believe that what Liam said to Jade will have a positive effect on Harry ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 12.7K 41
Harry Styles lives in a flat in London with his roommates Zayn and Liam. When Louis -- a handsome and spunky magazine writer -- moves in across the h...
29.4K 311 51
This story takes place in early 2017 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life events as it's all for fun x Larry stylinson s...
80.2K 2.2K 25
Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson β€’This story is complete highest ranking #1 la...
3.5K 156 15
[βœ”οΈ] Leave me alone, I'm lonely DISCLAIMER This is a work of fiction. There are themes such as self harm, drug abuse and violence as well as sexual...