βœ“ 2. | FIX HER ➸ KLAUS MIKAEL...

By wickedivory

━ π…πˆπ— 𝐇𝐄𝐑. ❛ she saved him and he saved her ❜ in which melody mills is now eighteen and decides to exp... More

o. π–‰π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–—
i. π–™π–—π–†π–Žπ–‘π–Šπ–—
ii. π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“
iii. π–Šπ–π–™π–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–‰ π–˜π–šπ–’π–’π–†π–—π–ž
iv. π–Šπ–•π–Žπ–Œπ–—π–†π–•π–
v. π–ˆπ–†π–˜π–™ π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
vi. π–•π–‘π–†π–žπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
━ ACT ONE
one ; vampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my
two ; the "protect elena" gang
three ; nightmare at the carnival
four ; you trust me, i'll trust you
five ; suit of armor
six ; in the shadows
seven ; this thing called time
eight ; the truth is buried down below
nine ; curiosity killed the cat, but its stubbornness brought it back
ten ; roses for an angel
eleven ; the greatest
twelve ; i was just like you once
thirteen ; not so damsel in distress
fourteen ; the dinner disaster
fifteen ; uneasy bonding
sixteen ; of all my mistakes
eighteen ; life choices
nineteen ; my choice, don't stop me
twenty ; the day her life changed
━ ACT TWO
twenty-one ; trust is the key to friendship
twenty-two ; a curse called loneliness
twenty-three ; a shiny glass cup of trust
twenty-four ; broken hearts, shattered trust
twenty-five ; enemies who became friends
twenty-six ; loyalty, my love
twenty-seven ; the angel in the devil's playground
twenty-eight ; stories written in tattoos
twenty-nine ; the sea of bad memories
thirty ; whispering confessions
thirty-one ; looking into the face of death
thirty-two ; only one
thirty-three ; nothing but a dream
thirty-four ; i found love
thirty-five ; where do we go from here
thirty-six ; you never felt like home
━ ACT THREE
thirty-seven ; my happy ending
thirty-eight ; lucky me
thirty-nine ; a deal with the fallen angel
forty ; you can't save her
forty-one ; nothing but a guilty conscious
forty-two ; there goes the ticking bomb
forty-three ; what's family for?
forty-four ; the road to forgiveness and control
forty-five ; you will all burn
forty-six ; another team in the race
forty-seven ; odd desire
forty-eight ; his epic love
forty-nine ; the least of your concerns
fifty ; love and hate, katerina
vii. 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 π–žπ–”π–š
BOOK THREE

seventeen ; hello, goodbye

10K 356 234
By wickedivory

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter seventeenhello, goodbye

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ there's your happy ending ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

TODAY WAS GOING to be a good day. Not just because she was hoping and praying it would, but because she had a feeling in her chest. Melody got up with a smile and prepared herself for the day with a smile. She didn't know if it was because of Klaus. What she did know was that she was finally starting to feel like her old self. The woman felt free and maybe that was the source of her energy.

However, when she walked down the stairs to see Damon casually sipping some alcohol, she dropped her smile, went into the kitchen, made herself some coffee, dodged him, and then left. During when she was making her coffee, Stefan had texted her saying that he wanted her to be at the school. He wanted her to help look out for Klaus. Of course, he added the "if you want to" part.

She agreed because she was feeling nicer than usual. Melody drove to the school and then parked in the parking lot. When she entered, the first bell rang and she made her way through the crowd of the loud and obnoxious teenagers and to Alaric's classroom. Just because Stefan wanted her to "watch out for Klaus" didn't mean she had to hang out with Elena all day.

Alaric was looking through his drawers when she entered and Melody grinned. "Hey, Ric." He looked up at her with shock but then it quickly was replaced with a big smile. "What'cha up to?"

"Nothing much."

Melody nodded. "Mmm-hmm." She ran her hands over his desk and then looked at him. "Well, Stefan wanted me to tell you that there's going to be a meeting after school at the Boarding House about what we're going to do with Klaus." She rolled her eyes. "Not like any plan is going to work but you know. Don't wanna crush their dreams."

He chuckled. "Ah, you never know. Anything could happen."

She made her way to the door. "See you later, Ric." She exited the door but then backtracked and stood in the doorway, looking at him. "Oh and uh, if you're going to pretend to be Ric, at least play the part right."

Alaric looked surprised and she laughed, walking away. But what she didn't know was that when Klaus got over his shock, a smile found its way to his face. He looked back at the desk before him and then shook his head, grinning.

———

In complete honesty, Melody would've rolled her eyes in boredom at least fifty times during the lunch period. Stefan had assigned her to watch Elena while he went around the school, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

The reason why she was so annoyed was that Elena wouldn't stop about Klaus. She was totally paranoid and was being a worry-wart. The doppelganger was worrying about everything under the sun: when Klaus would arrive, maybe he was already here, and things like that. Melody was trying not to laugh at the irony.

Even though deep down she felt guilty for not telling them that Klaus was in town and had possessed Alaric's body, the fairytale woman told herself that she was doing something for herself for once in her life. And she told herself that she could do this one thing.

"What if he's in this room right now?" Elena worried, casting a glance around the room.

Melody rolled her eyes this time from her spot on top of the cafeteria table. "Maybe he's sitting right behind you!" The fellow brunette went wide-eyed and spun to look behind her. "Jezz, Elena. I was just joking."

Elena looked back at her with annoyance and she simply just smirked back. All of a sudden, a random girl bounded up to them with a wide smile. "Hi, Melody right?" The said female raised an eyebrow with confusion. "Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."

Her face went red and she stuttered. When it came to guys, Melody had no experience. And now a guy was asking her out? "I don't know... I've never been..."

The girl seemed to understand and smiled politely. "You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus."

Melody's jaw went slack and her whole body froze. Him? He was asking her out? Her mind instantly began to reel and possible explanations presented themselves. Why would Klaus want to go to the dance with her? After all, he wasn't even in his real body. Maybe he was going to use her like Katherine. But then at the same time, he was the only person that knew the truth. He was the source of the truth.

"Melody?" Elena called. She didn't listen and stared straight at Dana with complete shock. "She's been compelled."

She still didn't listen as her mind tried to process what was happening. A date? With the supposed enemy? Melody didn't hear anything else but Dana saying, "He wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?"

In that moment, she jumped up and ran out of the cafeteria. Melody pushed open the doors to the outside, frantically breathing in the fresh air. Her heart was pounding and she leaned against the wall. She dropped to the ground and put her hands on her head, burying her head in her knees.

One thing she feared? Loving someone in a romantic way. It was an odd fear but in her mind, it made perfect sense. For the last few years, she watched her family find love in someone. And it was so easy for them. They found their true loves and lived happily ever after; the end of their story.

Melody? She hadn't even met anyone who made her feel that way. Her fear was that no one would ever love her; that'd she never find her true love like her family has. And even if she did meet someone and fall in love with them, she was afraid that they would only hurt her. To add on to that, she was scared, she was afraid of never meeting her true love.

She was afraid of being alone

The door swung open but she didn't notice the possessed history teacher walk out and look to the side to see her. He frowned and then walked over to her. Klaus crouched down and raised a hand to put on her head but then lowered it, deciding against it.

"Melody." No response. He hesitantly reached a hand to touch her gently. When his hand made contact slightly, she flinched away from his touch. "Hey, easy, easy. I'm not going to hurt you."

She raised her head to look at him. Klaus saw that her eyes were filled with tears yet none of them fell. Her light brown eyes were red as she fought she hard against them. "What do you want with me? Why are you doing this to me?"

He was speechless for a second but then replied, "I don't know—"

"You do," she insisted. "You know everything about me. You watched me and kept me safe. If you need me for your stupid ritual just tell me."

Klaus shook his head, yearning to bring her to his chest and comfort her. And if only he was in his normal body then maybe she'd be more comfortable with him. "I don't need you for my ritual. And I watched you because I wanted to make sure you were safe. People are starting to learn about you and my enemies will come for you to hurt me."

Melody kept her head on her knees, tilted to the side to look at him. Her mind was still swirling and her fear was still prominent. What did love even feel like? Was it sparks, butterflies, nothing? How would she know when she meets her true love?

The entire time while she thought, Klaus stared at her with a sense of amazement and wonder. It wasn't a creepy stare, but it was one of thinking and contemplation. He didn't want to push his luck, but he wanted to comfort her. He really did. But the way her face looked when she was deep in thought made him stop. Melody's face was relaxed, serene, and peaceful even. Her eyes dug into those of his host.

"Why do you care about me?" she mused.

Klaus reached a hand toward her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "You'll find out." He let go quickly as if he was afraid of breaking her. "Come on, your friends already left."

Melody took the hand that he held out to her and let him pull her up into a standing position. She dropped their hands right after and began to walk to her car. He followed her and insisted that he drive to the Boarding House. She figured that if he was going to kidnap her, it didn't matter because Pan would find out and then would "rescue" her.

They arrived late but neither of them cared. After all, Klaus was smug in the idea that the Mystic Falls gang wouldn't stop him from breaking the curse and Melody was keen on getting the truth from him.

When they entered, Damon and Stefan looked over at them. Damon saw Melody with "Alaric" and nodded. "There you guys are."

"Sorry, we're late," Klaus responded, trying to sound identical to Alaric would sound if he were talking.

Stefan looked at Melody with concern and took a step toward her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright? Elena told us what happened."

The fairytale woman nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, I just freak out that's all."

"Come here." They two embraced and unbeknownst to them, Klaus was fuming behind them though he covered his anger up. He was imaging that he was tearing Stefan apart. The Original hated that the two were close. Melody and Stefan pulled apart and she smiled at him gratefully. "We'll take care of Klaus, okay? We just need a plan of attack."

Bonnie spoke up from where she stood by Elena. "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him."

Melody glanced over at Klaus who was already watching her. She could see right through him. He was angry. Then there was a sliver of something else. Jealousy. She gave him a warning look so he didn't give himself away.

Klaus looked away from her and at the rest of them. "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

Damon made a thoughtful face. "Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he—"

He flashed at Melody but she knew his plan and then threw him across the room with a single glance. Damon hit the wall and then fell to the ground. Klaus looked even angrier by the fact that Damon tried to attack her but then it faded. So he now looked impressed.

"I thought we said Bonnie was the plan, Damon," she pointed out. "Not me."

Damon got up and gave her a look. Bonnie smiled at her. "That's because I am. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him. I know I can."

Melody cast a worried glance at Klaus to see him looking at her. But the thing was that he looked worried for her.

———

The thought was pretty depressing but it was true. When Melody went to her prom, no one dared to ask her out because none wanted to endure the wrath that was known as Peter Pan or Killian Jones. Instead, Melody had gone with Ruby who was one of her best friends back in StoryBrooke. So when the fairytale woman remembered the dance that was being held that night, she was lost at what to do.

Klaus had asked her out to which she ran out of the school. In conclusion, Melody did not have a date to the dance.

Melody had arrived at the dance and walked into the Gym to see colorful streamers hanging across the room, balloons floating in the air, and one huge projector showing some old-fashioned tv. All of the teenagers danced and she smiled, laughing to herself.

Across the room, Klaus had seen her and admired her outfit before approaching her. She looked over at him upon noticing him. He grabbed her hand and then kissed it. "You look lovely."

In response, Melody dropped her hand, a blush covering her cheeks. "Thanks."

He sensed that she was uncomfortable and then offered his arm out. "Why don't we get some drinks?"

"Depends. Did you spike it with something?" she smirked.

Klaus laughed and led her over to the table. "Guess you'll just have to see."

Melody smiled even more. She didn't know why but she just felt comfortable with him. Whether it was because they were practically destined to meet each other or for another reason. He intrigued her. And Melody was a curious being.

They talked for a little while before Klaus suddenly offered his arm again. "Care to dance?"

She looked at him and nodded, still smiling. Together they went to the dance floor and began to dance. For once in a long time, Klaus felt himself feeling happy, free even. But that wouldn't last long and he knew it. Soon Melody would see the monster he was and she'd run.

Klaus suddenly stopped dancing, making her raise an eyebrow in confusion. He stepped away and then looked at her. "I didn't come to Mystic Falls just for you, Melody. I came to break my curse. And I'm sorry."

Melody shook her head, looking confused still. "What're you—"

But before she could finish, he blew dust in her face that Maddox had given him. And the last thing she saw was his guilt-ridden face before everything went black.

———

"Melody!" someone screamed.

The sound of the voice caused her to wince, her head pounding. She wanted it to stop, she begged for it to stop. She wanted everything to stop. But then the voice became clearer as the haziness faded. Her eyes opened and it was blurry at first, then it too became to clear up.

Melody's senses came back to her and she realized who it was. Her eyebrows furrowed. "Stefan?"

"Melody, you need to get up, now. Klaus has Bonnie."

That alone made her snap up into a standing position. She held her head as the world spun and she leaned against the lockers, now realizing that Klaus had put her in one of the many hallways. He probably wanted it to look like she was drunk.

"Easy, easy."

She didn't listen to him as she began to storm down the hallway with a glare. And the only thing that rang in her mind was that he had used her. Klaus had used her. He had used her just like Katherine did and she didn't even know it because she was too worried about the truth. But she knew that whatever everyone knew was a lie.

Klaus needed her for the curse. He didn't want to love her. He didn't care.

They ran up to the cafeteria where Elena was banging on the doors. Inside, Bonnie was fighting Klaus. Melody tried to open the doors with her magic but since Bonnie's magic was different, they fought against each other and neither would win.

Stefan tried to bust through the door but it wouldn't work. Elena screamed the witch's name over and over again in fear of her friend being killed. However, it was too late. Bonnie looked at them with a smile and then her body jerked into the air, making the lights in the room explode. And then she fell to the ground.

The doors opened and the three ran in toward her. Klaus looked up to see Melody barreling toward him. With one flick of her wrist, he went soaring through the window and outside. Elena cried next to Bonnie's body while the fairytale woman stepped outside and to Klaus.

She stopped right above him and shook her head in disbelief. Tears fell down her cheeks. "I thought you actually cared. And I told myself that there is no such thing as a villain and that everyone had good somewhere in them. But you? You are a villain, Klaus. And I'll never love you."

Klaus watched her and concealed his sadness. Melody turned around and left him there, walking in the direction of the Boarding House.

Once she arrived at the empty household, she couldn't contain the tears any longer. Nearly collapsing in tears, she opted for throwing things around the parlor in her anger. She screamed in pain and anger.

That's when she had enough. Melody finally collapsed onto the ground and sobbed, holding her stomach. She should've known better. And to think that for once, just for once she was doing something for herself. It only backfired and then exploded in her face.

Her fear of no one ever loving her grew in that moment. Because whatever Elijah and Rose had heard was wrong. She and Klaus would never be together, they'd never love each other. Because he didn't love her, he only wanted her power. She might even be a part of his sacrifice.

Melody didn't know what to think anymore. No one would love her like her family was loved. She'd never meet her true love. Maybe she didn't even have one. What if that was the consequence of living after Gold killed her? What if she was alone forever?

The truth was right in front of her face and then it vanished like it never even existed in the first place. Maybe there wasn't any truth to learn. But then that begged the question: why would Klaus lie and did Elijah know?

After she cried until there were no tears left, Melody stood up and walked to the cellar. Elijah still lied in the same spot and she bent down next to his body. She wrapped her hands around the dagger and then pulled it out.

Melody leaned against the wall next to his body and twirled the dagger in her hand. One thing was for sure.

Never would she let Klaus use her again

———

I made you guys think they were going to get together real fast...Thoughts? I hope you guys have a great day/night and don't forget to vote on this chapter, comment your thoughts, and follow me for updates!

( credit : @pepperronys )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 60.9K 109
The name of the town should've been her first hint. 'Mystic Falls' It was like she was asking for trouble. TVD S1-4 (OC ~ MJ Ruiz): Kol x OC Some m...
223K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
5.8K 129 12
The Mikaelson twin have stuck together through thick and thin. Niklaus and Nikole went to mystic falls to break their curse, but they start to fall f...
813K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...