โœ“ 2. | FIX HER โžธ KLAUS MIKAEL...

BแปŸi wickedivory

โ” ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐‡๐„๐‘. โ› she saved him and he saved her โœ in which melody mills is now eighteen and decides to exp... Xem Thรชm

o. ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—
i. ๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–—
ii. ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
iii. ๐–Š๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–š๐–’๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–ž
iv. ๐–Š๐–•๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–
v. ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
vi. ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
โ” ACT ONE
one ; vampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my
two ; the "protect elena" gang
three ; nightmare at the carnival
four ; you trust me, i'll trust you
five ; suit of armor
six ; in the shadows
seven ; this thing called time
eight ; the truth is buried down below
nine ; curiosity killed the cat, but its stubbornness brought it back
ten ; roses for an angel
twelve ; i was just like you once
thirteen ; not so damsel in distress
fourteen ; the dinner disaster
fifteen ; uneasy bonding
sixteen ; of all my mistakes
seventeen ; hello, goodbye
eighteen ; life choices
nineteen ; my choice, don't stop me
twenty ; the day her life changed
โ” ACT TWO
twenty-one ; trust is the key to friendship
twenty-two ; a curse called loneliness
twenty-three ; a shiny glass cup of trust
twenty-four ; broken hearts, shattered trust
twenty-five ; enemies who became friends
twenty-six ; loyalty, my love
twenty-seven ; the angel in the devil's playground
twenty-eight ; stories written in tattoos
twenty-nine ; the sea of bad memories
thirty ; whispering confessions
thirty-one ; looking into the face of death
thirty-two ; only one
thirty-three ; nothing but a dream
thirty-four ; i found love
thirty-five ; where do we go from here
thirty-six ; you never felt like home
โ” ACT THREE
thirty-seven ; my happy ending
thirty-eight ; lucky me
thirty-nine ; a deal with the fallen angel
forty ; you can't save her
forty-one ; nothing but a guilty conscious
forty-two ; there goes the ticking bomb
forty-three ; what's family for?
forty-four ; the road to forgiveness and control
forty-five ; you will all burn
forty-six ; another team in the race
forty-seven ; odd desire
forty-eight ; his epic love
forty-nine ; the least of your concerns
fifty ; love and hate, katerina
vii. ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–“๐– ๐–ž๐–”๐–š
BOOK THREE

eleven ; the greatest

9.4K 373 160
BแปŸi wickedivory

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter eleventhe greatest

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ so desperate ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

IF ONLY HER glare could actually kill, Elena would've been way more than six feet under at that point. The doppelganger had the nerve to knock at the Boarding House door just two days after the incident with Slater. Elena looked afraid and shifted onto her other foot. Melody glared at her and conjured a fireball in her hand. "Well, well. If it isn't doppel-bitch."

Elena gulped. "Look, Melody. I'm sorry—"

"Oh save your breath. You don't have to lie. The only reason why you're still breathing is that I would have three pissed off vampires and a Bennett witch coming after me." Then she smiled sarcastically. "But don't think I won't take the risk if necessary."

Melody opened the door and let Elena walk inside. She closed the door and followed after her. "What do you need?"

Elena followed but then stopped at the doorway to the parlor room. "Is Rose here?"

On cue, Rose walked down the stairs and into the room. "Elena. What brings you here?"

Melody rolled her eyes when Elena still looked cautious and on-edge. The fellow brunette was now worried that Melody was going to actually kill her. She knew that she was capable of doing so. "Slater. I was thinking that we could go and visit him."

The fairytale woman let out an amused laugh. "Wow, you really are just begging to die." She quickly turned serious. "We're not taking you to see Slater."

Rose agreed with Melody but Elena argued, "Well what if I told you that you wouldn't have to hide in the shadows anymore?"

———

"I hate both of you," Melody hissed, driving to Slater's apartment.

Rose sat in the passenger seat while Elena sat in the back. After Elena had told Rose that there was a chance that she could walk in the sun again, the vampire was quick to agree with the plan to see Slater. Melody wanted to argue but she knew it would be wrong for her to deny hr chance to be out in the sun again.

"Don't remind me," Rose replied with a grin.

Melody pulled into the parking lot under Slater's apartment and they all got out. They walked up to his apartment. Rose banged her fist on the door while Elena and Melody stood behind her. "Slater? Slater, it's Rose. Open up!"

There was a brief pause as Rose tried to listen. She didn't hear anything so she shook her head and looked over at the two. "He's not home. Sorry."

"I hate to say it but we didn't come all the way out here for nothing," Melody pointed out. "And I did not just spend precious minutes of my day with this backstabber." She jabbed a thumb towards Elena who seemed annoyed.

Rose sighed and then took a step back. She used her strength to push it open, the door swinging wide to let them in. Elena and Melody looked inside and Rose gestured inside. "After you, Miss."

Melody walked in first with Elena trailing behind her, Rose behind then. They stopped near the entrance and Rose ventured farther as she looked for Slater. "Slater?"

Rose moved to the back of the apartment. Melody felt her magic start to burn in her veins. Elena looked around from where she stood and the fairytale woman called out to the vampire. "Be careful, Rose. Something's wrong."

The vampire didn't hear her and she stopped dead in her tracks. She went wide-eyed and her face fell in shock. "You can say that again."

Elena and Melody heard the tone of her voice and ran over to see Slater's body on the floor with a stake protruding from his chest. The older brunette sighed, her shoulders deflating. "Well, it looks like he won't be any help."

Rose walked over to Slater's body and dragged it away while Melody and Elena went over to his computer desk. Papers were scattered and Melody combed through it. "I guess his information got him killed."

Elena didn't say anything and Rose walked over to them. "Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass."

Melody made hmm sound while Elena began to comb through the papers as well. Rose went over to a set of windows and pulled back the curtain. Melody had already guessed that it was protective glass but Elena didn't know that.

"What are you...?" the doppelganger trailed off.

"Tempered glass. U.V. rays can't penetrate." She looked out the window. "I used to just come here and watch the day."

Melody found a picture frame with a picture of Slater and a girl. She sighed and looked up at Rose who was still gazing out the window. "I'm sorry about Slater. I know that he was a close friend of yours."

Rose looked at her and smiled. "Thank you." Elena refrained from rolling her eyes but knew if she did and got caught, Melody would kill her for sure. "Any luck?"

She set the photo down. Elena went over to one of the computers and tried to log in but the password was incorrect. "Um...It's password protected. I can't get in."

"No, this is fine. Let's just go."

The fairytale woman near her nodded and the two made a move to leave but then a doorknob rattled which made them look over. Rose looked back at them. "Stay here." She walked away from them and peered into a small hallway where a girl hid in the corner. "Alice?"

"Rose!" the girl exclaimed, sobbing. She rushed to Rose and embraced her. "He's dead!"

———

Melody had just finished putting the hot water into the cups when Rose walked in. Elena was standing nearby as she watched the fellow female. The doppelganger was still just waiting for her to kill her.

"She found him a few minutes before we did," Rose told them.

"How is she?" Melody asked.

"Overreacting. Big time."

Melody raised an eyebrow while Elena spoke up, "Her boyfriend just died. There's no such thing as overreacting."

Rose looked at her, scoffing a bit in annoyance. "Those tears are for her. She didn't care about Slater. She was only dating him long enough to see if he'd turn her."

Melody's nose scrunched up, making a disgusted expression. "That's sick. She was just using him." But an idea came to mind. She grabbed the two of the cups and then walked over to Alice. She sat down next to her and handed her the cup. 

Alice thanked her, then stared at her for a moment. "You look really familiar. Did you know Slater?"

Melody shook her head. "Nope. But I was hoping that he could help us find Klaus."

"Doubtful. Klaus doesn't want to be found."

She bit her lip before asking, "Do you know Slater's computer password?"

Alice looked at her with an irritated look. "Are you seriously asking me that right now? I just saw my boyfriend with a stake through his heart."

"I really don't care. You were using him anyway so please do get over it." She smiled sarcastically, leaning closer to her as if she were indicating her. It worked like a charm. "So, I'm going to ask you again, do you know his password?"

"Who do you think you are?"

The brunette tried so hard not to slap the girl, her lips twitching. She had used Slater just so she could become a vampire. It was sick and disgusting. Couldn't she have at least had to guts to tell him that she didn't love him? Why did she have to string him along like a dog on a leash? Melody almost laughed out loud when she thought of Elena. It was a similar situation.

Melody continued with her act and then looked at Alice. "What if I convinced Rose to turn you?" Rose heard and put her hand up in disbelief. She saw the look the human girl had, smirking. "Now, about those files."

Alice had managed to log into Slater's computer but found that all the files were gone. The three stood behind her as they watched. "Someone's been here. The hard drive's completely wiped out."

"Yeah, probably whoever killed him," Rose replied.

Melody rolled her eyes as she saw Elena turn away as if she was deep in thought.

"Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid," Alice explained. "Everything's backed up on a remote server."

Rose moved back to talk to Melody, her voice low so Alice couldn't hear them. "You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?"

Melody smirked, looking back with a her with a tiny shrug. "I know."

The vampire smiled when she realized her plan. "Clever. I like you."

The fairytale woman winked at her and then walked back over to Alice who was rolling her eyes at her ex-boyfriend's stupidity. "Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious," Alice mused. She scrolled through the files. "Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me."

Both Melody and Rose rolled their eyes too but for a different reason. This girl can't be serious. They stared at the screen for a long moment. A name caught Melody's eye and she pointed at it. "That one! Cody Webber." She continued to scan through the emails and saw that it was mainly about Elijah. "Damn, Elijah's pretty famous."

"I could call him," Alice offered.

Elena got the phone and gave it to Alice. "Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelgänger is alive and she's ready to surrender."

"What?!" Rose exclaimed.

The fairytale woman stood up and looked over, smiling widely. "Finally! This just turned into the best day ever. Oh! Someone needs to bring the popcorn!"

Rose smacked her on the arm and Melody pouted. Elena looked back at Alice. "Get him the message, please."

She walked out of the room and Rose followed. Alice called Cody but Melody didn't listen to their conversation as she walked over to the window. The people below carried on with their life as if everything was normal. And maybe for them, it was. They went home to a normal family, have a normal job, have a normal life.

Melody had always wondered what it would be like to be normal. She didn't crave it as much as she used to. Her life might be messed up and not normal, but she wouldn't trade her life for anything. She loved her family and friends.

For some odd reason, the white rose and the note she received a few nights ago entered her mind. That night, she had put the rose in a vase and then hid the note. Melody didn't want to destroy it, yet she didn't want someone to find it.

"Excuse me. What's your name?" someone asked, startling Melody.

The brunette turned to see Alice looking at her while she held the phone in one hand. "Um, my name's Melody."

Alice spoke into the phone. "Yes, she's here." Melody raised an eyebrow and wished she could hear what the person on the other line was saying. Alice hung up, then looked at her again. "Klaus has a message for you." Melody felt a chill run down her spine. "He says that he can't wait to meet you and that the two of you will do great things."

Without saying anything else, she turned on her heel and walked out of the room and to where Rose and Elena were waiting. Melody was left speechless.

———

By the time Melody had gotten over her shock, Damon had arrived, argued with Elena, and Alice was compelled. Cody was on his way and Melody would be lying if she said she didn't feel curious. Why would Klaus even care about her? He had to need her for the ritual, that was the only explanation.

Damon entered the living room and the three females looked at him from where they sat on the couch. "Time to go. Alice is soundly sleeping and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day."

Elena looked annoyed and began to follow. The front doors burst open unexpectedly. They all looked over to see three men enter the apartment. One of them spoke first. "We're here to meet the doppelgänger and the fairytale girl."

"Thank you for coming," Elena greeted.

She went to walk toward them but Damon pushed her back. "There's nothing here for you," he told the vampire.

All of a sudden, the man in the back, dropped to the floor dead. Elijah stood behind him. The other vampires went to fight him but Elijah sped to them, staring with a cold expression. Rose gasped and then sped out of the apartment. Elijah looked over at the three remaining Mystic Falls inhabitants.

"I killed you," Damon realized, shocked to see Elijah alive. "You were dead."

"For centuries now," Elijah smirked. He looked at the one vampire. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" the vampire fired back.

"I'm Elijah."

The vampire nodded, realizing who he was. He pointed to the two females. "We were gonna bring her and the other girl to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus will want to see her."

Elijah rolled up his sleeves. "Does anyone else know that you're here?"

"No."

"Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful."

Melody already knew what was going to happen before it did. Elijah plunged his hands into the vampires' chest and then ripped out their hearts. The vampires fell to the floor, dead, and Elijah let their hearts fall from his hands. Elena gasped, recoiling. Damon got ready to fight Elijah when the Original flashed to Melody, grabbed her, and then sped out of the room.

———

"Do you realize how idiotic that was?" Elijah questioned as he drove Melody back to the Boarding House.

The woman leaned her head on the window with a sigh. "I don't really care."

He looked over at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the road. They were silent for a while after that. The Original found nothing to say in response to that.

Melody couldn't think about anything besides Klaus. Every time she heard his name, chills ran down her spine. She didn't even know how to describe the feeling she got in her chest. It was strange because never had she felt this way in her entire life. She had no experience with guys, let alone what love was. The only love she knew was the love between her and her family.

"Klaus," Elijah spoke up. She looked over at him. "He doesn't need you for the curse."

Melody smiled slightly when she sensed that he wasn't lying. "Thank you."

Elijah looked over at her and smiled back. "You don't have to thank me."

She didn't say anything else and they fell back into a comfortable silence. He had told her part of the truth. That was enough for her.

———

Sorry for the boring chapter! The only reason why I wrote for this episode was that I wanted to extend on the forming friendship between Elijah and Melody. Thought on their growing friendship? I hope you guys have a great day/night and don't forget to vote on this chapter, comment your thoughts, and follow me for updates!

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

47.8K 789 26
"That's where you're wrong little brother. Someone sitting in this very room happens to have shared a bathroom with him growing up." "Miss Athena Mik...
5K 136 11
โ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”...โž in which ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž comes to Mystic Falls for Elen...
239K 7.1K 52
โ” ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘. โ› she will never be her's โœ in which melody mills never fell in love with klaus mikaelson and instead moved to new orleans ...
1.1M 42K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...