When Winter Came (CrankGamepa...

By strangeisrain

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you guys!" She smiles as she shakes our hands. First Jay's, then Felix's, then Jac... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen- Valentine's Day Special
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Two and a Half
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Soooo

Chapter Fifty-Two

182 10 2
By strangeisrain

Ethan's POV

I took Winter to get her stitches out today. She hast stopped touching the places they were and every time she goes to touch one, I smack her hand away. Like now, for example. "Winter, you have got to stop touching them!" I exclaim.

"I know! I know! I just feel so weird without them now. Like, I had gotten so used to them that I forgot what it was like to have them out." Winter replies as she goes to touch one again. I grip her hands as we stand by the door to our room at the top of the stairs.

"Am I going to have to restrain you?" I ask, giving her a half-hearted glare and holding we hands down. Winter blinks a few times then smirks.

"Kinky." She murmurs before pulling away and walking into our room. My cheeks flush a shade of bright pink as I process the situation and I grumble some cuss words under my breath. "Besides," She begins again. "I think I've had enough bondage for a lifetime." Winter holds up her still bruised wrists with a small smile. I know she meant it as a joke, but even she couldn't deny how horrible the event was.

"Just stop touching them, alright?" I sigh in defeat. "They're not fully healed yet and you need to be careful. I don't want you to get an infection or rip one of those open again."

"Look at you, so mature." Winter giggles as I walk up to her. She takes my hands and I lay my forehead against hers. "You know, you'll make a great dad someday." She comments. I shrug.

"Maybe... I hope I will at least." I reply quietly.

"I know you will. You'll do great at anything you chose to do, Ethan." Winter smiles up at me. I scoff with a soft chuckle.

"You sound like a really crappy video from the 90s they would show us in high school about career choices." I comment. Winter rolls her eyes and pushes me away playfully.

"You're so strange." She sighs.

"Life is strange." I shrug.

"Stop referencing video game titles." Winter calls as she heads towards the bathroom. I just chuckle and shake my head at her.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and work on some editing, okay?" I call as I kick my shoes off and lay my jacket on the bed.

"That's fine." Winter calls back. I turn on my heels and head downstairs and to the kitchen, grabbing an apple quickly before retrieving my laptop and sitting down on the couch. I make myself comfortable and begin editing, but I'm a bit cold. Instead of getting a blanket like a normal person, as soon as Winter comes down the stairs, I call her over.

"Whatcha need?" She asks curiously, her head tilted slightly in a cute manner.

"I'm cold." I complain.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Winter replies sassily.

"Cuddle me, please?" I pout, practically begging her. She sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Fiiine, but only because you're cute." Winter grumbles. I cheer as she sits next to me on the couch, practically engulfing me in her arms. I laugh at her actions before I continue editing, now much warmer than before.

__________________________
A/N-

Woah, I updated. Woah, it's short.

I'M SORRY! I AM REALLY TRYING HERE! T°T

All I can write right now is fluff and filler, I'm sorry guys. I'm going to try to write more and get chapters up on time.

I will say, this book is coming to a close soon.

-Taryn (@.@)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 3 14
"Do you live with anyone?" She interrogates. "Just a couple co-workers." He simply replies. "Do I know them?" "You watch them." "Why don't you say an...
4.1K 155 35
"Mae, just calm down." "How can I calm down? I screwed this all up!" "It's not your fault-" "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ACE!" ___ Mae P...
75.8K 2.2K 22
//This story contains no sex scenes because I ain't about that life but things still do get very spicy// "Where are we goin-" he cut me off by press...
181K 4.9K 30
You have been Mark's best friend since freshman year of high school, and met through your older brother, so you both go way back. You both room toget...