After Change (Kian Lawley) {B...

By lawleyftstyles

(Book 4) when haylie's ex boyfriend decides to make a surprise visit, shit changes and t's not good. More

Recap.
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
appreciation post & meeting my internet friend
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69 (;
70
71
updates + opinions
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
//epilogue//
thank you
Before Change

68

429 18 2
By lawleyftstyles

"I will not let you see him. Not again. The last time you went to see him, we almost lost our grandson. I can only imagine what he'll try to do this time." Kian said, standing up and pacing around the room.

"You have to read the letter to understand why I have to see him, Kian. I wouldn't be wanting to see him if it weren't urgent." I tried explain. I had to see him.

Kian's breathing accelerated as he pulled on the roots of his hair, his biceps flexing with each tug. His skin looked red under all of his tattoos.

"Kian, please listen to me." I said, walking over to him and grabbing his wrist. He stopped and looked at me, dropping his hand from his hair. "Please." I handed the letter to him. "Read it."

He sighed and dropped his shoulders. His eyes fell to the paper and he started reading it out loud.

Haylie,

I know you probably hate me and I deserve all the hate you have for me. I deserve all of the names you've called me. I deserved to be in jail for everything I've done to you.

Please, just let me explain. I'm not saying you have to forgive me. Actually, I don't expect you to forgive me. Just read this and think about what's said.

I'm sorry. I've never been sorry for anything in my life but I know damn well I'm sorry about all the shit I put you, and your family, through. I'm sorry for sexually assaulting you. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for threatening you. I'm so fucking sorry for everything, Haylie.

But to be honest, Andrea is the one that made me do everything. She's the one that forced me to do awful things to you. She's the one that told me to do everything to you. She threatened me if I didn't do what she said. Ever since Kian left her for you, she's wanted me to get him back for her. She wanted me to take you away from him so he'd go back to her. She threatened to kill me, Haylie. I couldn't go to the police because she had people with her. She told me that she had people watching my every move. That's why I practically snuck around her to see you.

I have wanted to explain everything to you for so fucking long but I couldn't because of her. She stopped me from apologizing. She stopped me from talking to you. That's why I always wrote you letters. I have almost 100 letters to you that I've written over the years. I haven't given them to you because you hate me. I hate me too.

Haylie, I'm so fucking sorry. I know no words will help you forgive me but it's worth a shot. I still love you. No, i don't want to take you from Kian. No, i don't want to be with you. Well, I mean I wouldn't mind but you're happy and thats all I want for you. I want you as happy as hell. I want a smile on your face always. But I know that with me around, I know you won't have one on your face. I put a frown on your face when you hear my name.

There's something I'd like to tell you. This probably won't help either but you should know.

I am the one that found your parents. Your real parents. I found out who they were. I found out where they were living. I went to their house in New York and told them who I was. I told them who you were. I flew them back to California. I told them to act like they were the ones that were finding you. I told them not to mention me.

I'm sorry once again, Haylie. Please—at least tolerate me—forgive me.

- Cameron

Once Kian had finished reading the letter, he looked at me with his jaw dropped and tears filling he brims of his dark brown eyes.

"Haylie, I didn't know. Please. Go see him. But please, let me go with you." He begged.

"No, Kian. I need to do this myself." I said, softly. He swallowed, nodded and looked down. I sighed. "But you can drive me?"  He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay."

I smiled and pulled my phone from my back pocket, going to Cam's contact.

It's Haylie, we need to talk. Starbucks in 20 mins. Bring the letters. xx

From: Cameron

I'll be there.

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket again. "We have to be at Starbucks downtown in twenty minutes. We should probably go now."

Kian stood up and grabbed my hand. "Let's go. You think Harry will watch the kids?"

I nodded before walking down the stairs and into he living room where Harry was playing LEGO's with Hunter and Elijah. Sierra was on her phone, rubbing her swollen belly. Zack was watching the boys intently and Delilah was asleep in the couch.

"Hey Harry? Come here." I said, softly. The kids didn't bother to look up as he stood up from the floor and walked over to Kian and I.

"Yeah, what's up?" His thick British accent sounded through my ears.

"We're gonna go meet Cameron." I whispered. "Can you stay here with the kids? They seem to love you so they shouldn't be too bad. It's almost time for the trips to go to bed so when they get tired, they'll tell you and they'll go to their rooms. Keep me updated on Sierra. She could have her baby any time. Zack will be fine."

"Yeah, I can watch them. Keep me updated with him?" He asked, backing up.

"For sure. Talk to Lou for me so we can set up a date for me to take little Freddie for a week." I said as we walked out the front door.

Kian and I connected our hands again and got into my Range Rover. He drove me to Starbucks and parked in front of the building. (Didn't think you guys would care about the drive 😂)

I looked into the building, immediately spotting Cameron. I sighed. "I'm nervous."

Kian squeezes my hand softly. "Everything will be okay. If you need me, just look over here and I'll come in, okay?"

I nodded and looked at him. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you." He leaned over the center co sole and pecked my lips. After that, I got out of the car and walked across the street and into Starbucks. I breathed in and out when I walked in and looked at the boy dressed in all black. His brown hair was held back with a black beanie.

I walked over and sat in the seat in front of him. I pulled the letter from my purse and sat it on the table between us.

He didn't even look at it to know what it was. "You found it." His voice was hoarse as he talked.

I smiled a small smile and looked into my lap. "Yeah. Harry was in my car and he found a bunch of letters for every one of my friends and he found the one to you. He read it and found your letter. He wouldn't let me out of my car until I read it." I explained. A soft chuckle escaped Cam's lips and after that, it was quiet.

"Thank you." I whispered, looking at him. He slid his black sunglasses off and his brown eyes looked into my bright blue ones. He looked confused.

"For what?" He asked.

"For finding my parents. For being there for me awhile ago before everything went crazy and downhill. For almost everything, Cam."

He smiled again. "You haven't called me that in a really long time."

I smiled too, pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear, and looked into my lap once again. "I figured I should call that again."

"Why?"

"Because you explained everything—"

"No, no. Why are you accepting my apology? If you are I mean. Why? I did disgusting things to you, Hay. I fucking raped you. I tried to take your grandson away from you before he was even born. I tried to kill your husband—"

"Because of Andrea. You did all of that because you were threatened. You didn't have a choice, Cameron. I forgive you." I said that last part softly. It felt good to let everything out. All of our drama and tension had been put out onto the table and it felt so fucking good to just... let go and not worry about anything.

" I am still, so fucking sorry." He told me.

"Cam, I forgive you. I've wanted to forgive you for so long but I couldn't. I couldn't do that until I had a reason to forgive you and this was that reason." Once again, it was silent.

"Can I please hug you?" I smiled and stood up. He did the same and instantly wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me so hard. I squeezed my arms around his neck as hard as I could. I relaxed in his arms. And he did the same.

His breathing was heavy. "I missed this."

I nuzzled my head into his neck. "Me too."

"I missed you." He said.

And in that moment, I knew I missed him too. I missed him so fucking much. I missed this side of him. I missed the sentimental side. Not the drugged side but remember that was all fake. This has always been the Cameron that I missed. This has always been the Cameron that I needed.

"I missed you, too." I whispered.

"Cameron Dallas, you're under arrest. Step away from her and put her hands behind your head." We pulled away and I looked behind me to find a gun being pointed in my face. I moved out of the way of the gun and looked at the 5 officers blocking the exit and pointing guns at our heads.

"No, no. Stop. He's innocent." I said, blocking him again.

"Miss, please move out of the way." One of them said. That must have snapped something in me because adrenaline and courage ran through my body.

"No. I will not move. This man is innocent and we can fucking prove it." I said.

Soon, the doorbell dinged, signaling my that something entered the restaurant. Soon, my husband appeared.

"Haylie, move baby." He said.

"No, Kian. He's innocent and I will not let them take him back to fucking jail when he did nothing wrong!" I practically yelled.

"Haylie, get out of the way or you'll get arrested too." He tried to calm me but it wasn't working. It was pissing me off more.

"Haylie, just go, okay? I'll be okay." I heard Cam whisper from behind me. He put his hands on my waist form behind.

"No, Cam." I whispered. "You're innocent." I turned around and looked into his eyes, almost crying. "I can't let you go. I just got you back."

He swallowed and looked down at the floor. His hands never left my waist. I was thankful. "They're gonna take me one way or another."

"Can you prove it?" I asked suddenly.

He looked at me once again. "What?"

"Can you prove that you're innocent?"

He nodded slowly. "Yes. Yes, I can."

"Then we fight this." I turned back around and pulled Cam by his bicep and placed him beside me. All the guns pointed at him. "He's innocent and he can fucking prove it."

The guns slowly dropped to their sides. Cameron went on to show the police every single piece of evidence that he had with him. From the threatening texts to the pictures of the drugs that had little notes taped to the bags. He showed them everything right there in the middle of Starbucks. Nobody looked away from the five cops and three normal adults standing in the middle of the restaurant.

Soon, the main cop looked between me and Cam. "You're going to get a call in a few days asking for you to bring all of the evidence down to the station." With that, they walked out of the Starbucks leaving, Kian, Cam and I in the middle of the store.

I looked at Kian and signaled for him to come over. I stayed between the two as they stared at each other.

Then, something happened that I never expected to. Never in a million years. Kian pulled Cameron in for a hug. A fucking hug! Kian Lawley hugged Cameron Dallas.

And I felt like everything was going to be okay.

OKAY THIS WAS 2126 WORDS LONG AND ITS BY FSR THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN. I WROTE ALL IF THIS WITHIN AN HOUR BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO WRITE. THIS TURNED OUT SO FUCKING GOOD.

ALSO, next chapter is 69 so there is DEFINITELY going to be smut so don't freak out.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.2K 45
For a long time, we kiss like that, and I forget that the others are there, forget that there's a war outside the train, forget that we no longer hav...
35.8K 326 31
Kiana's life has just gone from bad to worse. She is suddenly moving across country to live with her mom's new fiance who she hates. Stuck in a new p...
49.4K 3.1K 19
(Book 3) (Sequel to Rebirth) Something is wrong with Kric. Not something bad per say, but it's unsure as to whether or not it's good. The dragon seem...
Anjaan By

Fantasy

39.5K 1.6K 18
A story of 3 brothers, 2 of whom were unaware of the youngest ones existence. It's their journey from being strangers to brothers.