Never Thought That We Would E...

By writerlibra

{#1 - heroesofolympus, 6/1/18} {#3 - demigods, 8/10/18} {#2 - jiper, 11/26/18} **UNDER REVISION** PJO/HOO fan... More

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter ***
Chapter 17
Chapter **

Chapter 15

413 13 1
By writerlibra

I sat up and saw the girls were still sleeping.  I grabbed my lyric book. It used to be my mother's diary. There was still some of her writing, she used to write about how much she loved my dad, what he did for her, and how they felt when they were told I was on the way. I secretly wished for a beautiful romance like my parents but without any deaths. Anyway, I wrote down my dream and I decided that it gave me an idea for a song.

"Anna what are you doing up so early it's like five in the morning," asked Hazel as I finished writing.

"Oh, nothing. Just woke up and I'm trying to go back to sleep." it was partly true.

"Ok" she yawned, "I'm just gonna go back to sleep. You should too-" she fell completely back asleep again.

I put my book down and laid back down. Although I was trying to fall asleep I couldn't. I replaced it the previous night. I found myself smiling at the thought of it. Then I passed out... again.

————

I woke up this time with Calypso shaking me, "What the heck Cal, what time is it?"

"It's 9:24. The boys will be here in like four hours. Oh and also we found this." she was holding my book.

"Give it to me." I grabbed the book from her hands, "It's very personal and I don't like people touching it."

"We know it used to be your mom's. Also, we read your dream. It was so romantic." Piper's eyes lit up.

"Piper, how much time have you been spending with your mom?" I laughed

"Shut up and get ready. You also have to tell us more about the dream you had."

"Do I have to I mean you practically already know most of it."

"But that doesn't mean we know all of it," said Hazel as she jumped on my bed.

"Fine, but you have to keep it a secret. Okay? You have to swear on the River Styx." I said

"We promise," they said in unison.

We used the River Styx as a way to promise. We learned about it in fourth grade when we met. It became our thing, each one of us knew that if we broke it would be hard to get each other's trust back. The promise was out if the person with the secret says it was over, only that person can break it.

"Okay, so..." I told them as we were getting ready in my room.

After the story, they awed and oohed. I really didn't know where this story was going I felt confused. After getting ready with helped my parents set everything out for lunch.  We still had time before the guys got here.

"Okay, we have like an hour until the boys get here, who's up for a movie?" Hazel

We sang every song in the movie. When the movie ended Piper got a text. We heard rapid and loud knocking on the door. Piper and I went to open the door. The boys came running in, panting and kinda sweaty. I stood there with the door open.

"Hurry close the door before they find us," Leo said almost out of breath.

"What's going on?" said Calypso

"Crazy... fangirls... fanboys... saw us and followed," said Jason in between breathes.  (A/N I would be a crazy fangirl😂)

"We lost them before they could see what house we went into," said Frank trying to regain his breathing pattern.

"You're safe now, you breathe. Since you're here, you ready to meet my family?" I tried to sound upbeat and hide my nerves.

"Sure, Chase let's do this," Percy gave me thumbs up.

My dad at first was very serious at first. He bombarded the guys with questions. Not to mention he took a special interest in intimating Percy.  Eventually, Leo started telling jokes and things eased up. Thank the gods for his sense of humor. After lunch, we moved to the game room.

"Why don't Percy and Annabeth sing something for us?" Hazel suggested.

"Why not. Annabeth will be working with us soon. Annabeth do you have a guitar?" asked Jason

"In my room. Give me a minute," I got up and went to my room.

A few minutes later I returned with my guitar and noticed everyone had switched seats. I  looked at Calypso and she winked and pointed at the spot next to Percy. This had Calypso written all over it. I cleared my throat and sat down.

Jason took the guitar and tuned it, "Any suggestions?"

"Bad for Business," said Hazel

Jason nodded and began strumming the strings of the guitar.

Percy POV

When finished the song with Annabeth. Something happened inside of me. I felt my cheeks get warm, my heartbeat picked up slightly. It was as if it was just me and her. At that moment I was hypnotized by her voice.  I realized Annabeth was different than any girl I'd ever been around. She was the best. The last few days with her have been amazing. The "date", the dance, and now today. I feel that my heart palpitates when I'm with her. I hope that Annabeth working with us will bring us closer and make us something more.

"You guys are amazing together." said Hazel, "I'm so glad Annie decided to work with you."

"Yeah me too." I impulsively kissed Annabeth on the cheek.

She pulled back. I kissed her out of nowhere. She looked away and got up. I glanced at Leo, he was mouthing, classic Percy classic. I tried to get everyone to move in from that even though that would be hard.

I cleared my throat, "So um, what should we do now?"

"We could go outside and play with the snow?" asked Hazel

"Sure. Haven't you done that in what? Forever?" said Leo

"Yeah, it could be fun," Annabeth said, she was trying to not make eye contact with me.

We all went down to the door when Frank grabbed my shoulder, "What happened up there? I thought she was going to beat the crap out of you?"

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking when I kissed her. All I thought about was her. And it was in front of everyone, kill me now." I whispered to him.

"Well Perce think next time." he went and talked to Hazel, for him it was obvious he liked her.

I looked at the sky from the porch, the soft white snow falling. I forgot how winters in New York are. I was usually somewhere hot and exotic during the winter. It feels good to have the air cold on my face, the city lights of December, and be home with my family. I have to visit them. As soon as possible. I hadn't been home yet with everything going now.

"New York is beautiful isn't it?" I turned and found Calypso looking at me.

"I missed it."

"So you wanna explain what happened earlier? You're lucky you know."

"Why is everyone asking that? I'm already embarrassed as it is."

"Oh come on Percy do you we'd forget that soon? I know what you did, so tell me." She put her hands on her hips.

"You saw, I kissed her." I put my hands inside the pockets of my coat.

"No duh genius, what I meant was why did you do it and what do you plan to do about it?"

"Because. . . because I. . . she is-"

Calypso stopped me, "Say no more. Listen piece of advice: Annabeth doesn't like not knowing. Be upfront. Also when you hear Annabeth work on a song about saving someone ask her where she got the inspiration."

I looked at her. Why would I need to know that?

"Percy! Caly! Hurry up we're going to start a snowball fight!" yelled Piper.

"Coming!" I yelled back, "We should probably go."

"We should and Percy." I turned around to face her from the stairs, "Remember my advice."

I nodded and joined my friends. I was on a team with Jason, Frank, and Piper. Hazel, Annabeth, Leo, and Calypso are on the other team. We were outside until dark. It felt good to be a normal person for a day.

When it was time to go I summed up my courage to talk to Annabeth, we hadn't talked since the kiss. I don't know why it affected her so much I've kissed her cheek before. Then again she probably felt embarrassed and confused.

"Hey, Annabeth I wanted to talk to you about the schedule for next week." I stood by the doorway of the kitchen.

"Sure. Shoot." she simply said looking down at the floor

"Well, tomorrow at two is the meeting with our agent and you. Monday right after school we have to do an interview with Seventeen, you don't have to go. Tuesday we will have our first meet-up at five. Finally, on Wednesday we have a photo shoot with you at three." I let her know.

"Sounds good. By the way, we're planning Hazel's birthday party. I don't know if you maybe want to help?" she asked me

"Of course. When is her birthday?"

"Next Sunday, it's a masquerade ball. We have to figure out a few details but I'll tell you soon ."

"Okay you ca-"

"Percy let's go." Jason entered the kitchen, "Am I interrupting something?"

"No, it is fine Jason. we just finished," Annabeth smiled

"It's time for us to leave." Jason just pulled me out the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...
28.7K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
255K 4.8K 72
All wars leave people damaged, wether it be physically or mentally. For Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson, it's both. What happens when it's time fo...
11.8K 131 30
Mortals and demigods alike meet our favorite demigods and couples! There may be stories with multiple parts, some where the demigods are gods or the...