The Magi Of Time And Space (D...

By GhostgirlLuminisa

Arc 1: Beginning Lia was a Normal otaku. 15 years ago she was in a accident and was in a comatose state f... More

Important Messages : Story Discountinued
Arc 1: Prologue: The New World
Chapter 1: Reunite and Balbadd
Chapter 2: Offer and Past Choice
Chapter 3: Remembering
Chapter 4: Dungeon and Silver Girl
Chapter 5: Kou Empire and Suzuki
Chapter 6: Beating and King of Balbadd
Chapter 7: 11 Generals and Curse
Chapter 8: Escape and Tri Dungeon
Chapter 9: Spider God and Scorpio twins
Chapter 10: Snake god and Djiins
Chapter 11: Misunderstanding
Chapter 12: Kou and Attack
Chapter 13: Black and White
Chapter 14: The Future,and the past
Chapter 15: Teaching and Alchemy
Chapter 16: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 1
Chapter 17: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 2
Chapter 18: Magi and My words
Chapter 19: A Silent Friend and a Dark Voice
Chapter 20: Broken Trust
Character Profile:Aqua
Character Profile: Lorena
Character Profile: Krystal
Character Profile: Lia
Character Profile: Isabel
10 facts about me
1k Special!!
I got Tagged/ Got Tagged #2
New Book Cover!!
Unidentified Chapter 1: Terrible Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 2: Magic and Memories
Unidentified Chapter 3: Strange Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Unidentified Chapter 5: A Broken Soul Can be Healed By Song
Unidentified Chapter 6: ??????
Unidentified Chapter 7: Wandering in a New Life
Chapter 21: Signs of Rebellion and Darkness
Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed
Chapter 23: Chains and Decisions
Chapter 24: The Chains of Happiness and Despair
Chapter 25: War of Despair: Part 1
Chapter 26: War of Despair: Part 2
I am Born from the Rukh
4K Special!: The Bet
4K Special Squeal!!: The Bet (NSFW)
Christmas Special!
2017: New Book Cover
The Magi of Time and Space
The Magi of Time and Space: Arc 2: Rouge Magi
Rouge Magi
Prologue: Part 1: Regretful Action
Prologue: Part 2: End of War
Chapter 1: A New Beginning (NSFW)
Chapter 2: Words of the Rouge Magi
Chapter 3: Life as a Queen/Mother
Chapter 4: It is Darkness Within Him
Chapter 5: Hill of Memories
Chapter 6: The Dark Day
Chapter 7: Tears of Silence
Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)
Chapter 9: Solomon and Rakujima
Chapter 10: Part 1: The Pillar of Revenge and Love
Hello
Valentine's Day Special
Unidentified Chapter 1: ?????
Unidentified Chapter 2:Part 1: Ready and Rupture
Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 2: Falan and Al-Thamen
Unidentified Chapter 5: Broken as Can Be
Unidentified Chapter 6: Raymond
Unidentified Chapter 7: The Song of Sorrow
Unidentified Chapter 8: Story
Unidentified Chapter 9: The Garden of Sinners
Lost Scroll: Happiness:Part 1
Special OMAKES
New Book Cover
Magi Omakes
?????????
?????: Part Two
Halloween Special
Announcement

Unidentified Chapter 4: Home (NSFW)

885 23 13
By GhostgirlLuminisa

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR LEAVE!! I'VE WARNED YOU!!

The 17 year old girl hummed happily as she woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the scent of the sea. She sat up from her bed and almost screams when she sees a familiar Magi sitting on the side of her bed.
"Don't scare me like that uncle Yunan!" She held her hand on her chest.

The Magi smiles at her warmly but remembers what her friend was able to tell him thanks to the rukh. True he did erase her memories, but at the same time he increased her life span. She sat up and walked to the window. She opens it and sees the beautiful view of the Kingdom her husband and her worked together. They got married three months ago. She smiled at the memory.

She's grown so much. Her once short brown hair, now all the way to her hips. Her body had gotten more curves. Her knowledge and Magic increased. She's no longer a little girl but a full grown woman. Yunan smiles and summons out a box. He hands it to her.
"The Ren Siblings wished you a late happy birthday. They asked me to give you this." He said.
She sets it down on her bed and opens it. She smiles.
"Please tell them thank you Yunan. And I hope to see them again soon." She smiles.

Yunan nodded and left. She grins and quickly took a bath and changed to her new clothing. She heard a knock on her door and said come in. Suzuki, Camilla, and Misty's jaw hanged when they saw their queen. She wore beautiful clothing.
"You look beautiful Lia!" The girls squeal.
Lia grins and thanks them. She walks out her room and goes to her husband's room. She opens the door and sees Sinbad smiling looking out the window.
"Morning!" Lia giggles as she pounced on him from behind.
Sinbad turns around and catches her, and spins her around. He smirked as he made her sit on the window edge.
"Good morning my queen. Did you miss not sleeping with me last night?" Sinbad smirked as he rested his head on her chest.
Lia smiles and hugs him.
"You know I always do my king." She giggled.
Sinbad looks up deep into her eyes and both kiss sweetly. She wrapped her arms around his his neck. He his around her waist. She leaned back and fell out the window.
"Eek!" She screeched.
Sinbad quickly caught her by her leg.
"Got you!" Sinbad yells.
She was hanging upside down, and he was holding her by one leg. Luckily she was wearing shorts under her dress. Sinbad pulled her up and sat her on his bed. He knelt down and looked at her worried.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"I'm alright Sin. Don't worry." Lia smiles.
He sighs in relief. He takes her hands, clasp them, and began to softly kiss her knuckles. Lia smiles warmly and cups his cheeks.
"Sin, I'm alright, I promise. I know I can always count on you to come and save, and you can always count on me to come and save you." Lia smiles at him lovenly.
Guilt hit Sinbad. He's been questioning if it was the right choice in erasing her memories. He was desperate. He didn't want her to leave him.
"Wasn't I, your prince charming, suppose to come and save you?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Hahaha! Last time I checked, I'm the knight that as been saving you!" Lia laughed.
Sinbad pouted and mumbled childishly, "But me want to save you...."
Lia burst out laughing and he huffed. But a smirk came on his face and he quickly pinned her down. He looked down at her blue sapphire eyes. He took her lips sweetly. She smiles and began to kiss back. They break for air and he leaned his forehead on hers. Both grin and laugh. Nothing could ruin this moment.

- Time Skip -

It has been a year since the Sindria trading company and Parthevia made an alliance and are three months away from the official foundation ceremony for the Kingdom of Sindria.

Lia was in Sinbad's office with the others.
"Good morning everyone. Now, please give me the morning report." Sinbad says.
"Ja'far and Suzuki." Lia said.
Ja'far stepped forward wearing a green robe with a red jewel chain on his forehead. Suzuki wore a blue robe and her name now cover her right eye. And is showing her snow flake marking on her forehead. Both bow and Ja'far begins.
"The citizens residential accommodations are satisfactory and at this rate, we are no doubt ready for the Kingdom Of Sindria's foundation ceremony in three months' time. However," Ja'far finished and Suzuki began to speak, "There are reports that we can no longer accept the immigration request forms from other countries and we have to reject them from now on unfortunately." Suzuki said.
Lia thought for a minute. She knows about immigration politics thanks to Luna, who drilled it into her.
"It's alright Ja'far. Let everyone in. It is our country's policy to accept those that are in trouble. we should have no problem in helping others that are in trouble." Sinbad said.
"I agree with that. If there are people in trouble we should help them out. Both of you please, see if you can extend the residential district more." Lia said.
"Sigh.....I knew you guys would say that. I'll see if I can look into it." Ja'far sighs.
"Leave it to us!" Suzuki grins.
Ja'far shoots a small glares but smiles.
Lia giggles and Sinbad smiles. Next Vittel and Mahad were called up.
"Compared to out previous year, we are seeing an 189% increase in sales with both Reim and Balbadd. The foundation of out country seems to have created an increase in confidence from each country, and the increase of large scale projects may be a factor." Vittel reported.
Lia grins and said that's good news. And thanks also to the clothing line and Books she has written and opened, sales have also increase quite a bit with women and children.
"Mistoras, Misty, Hinahoho and Drakon, report." Sinbad said and they stepped forward.
It was reported that with the cooperation of their allies, land, sea and sky, their distribution network is perfect. All that's left to call them to their countries foundation ceremony.
They only need to know if Heliohapt would attend. Just then Sharrkan came running in announcing that Heliohapt will be attending the ceremony.
They began to go over many other things. Lia burst out laughing when she saw all the work Sinbad had to do but sadly she to.
Both Sinbad and Lia declared Mistoras, Ja'far, Masrur, Sharrkan, Hinahoho, Drakon, Vittel, Mahad, Suzuki, Misty and Camilla the 11 generals of the Kingdom of Sindria. And they bowed to protect their King and Queen.

- Time Skip: Afternoon-

"Nearly forgot. Lunala will also be attending the ceremony. It's been awhile since I saw her. I'm so happy she's coming." Lia grins.
Sinbad slammed his face on his desk. One he was tried from all the paper work, and two, he doesn't like her. But hey, at least his master is coming.
Lia giggles and gets up from her desk and walks over to him. She was helping him finish. She sat on the edge of his desk. Sinbad moved his head a little and liked the view. He long brown curly hair, straight down her waist, the sun giving her a beautiful glow. She smiles down kindly at him and lightly ran her fingers through his hair.
"Don't worry Sinbad, I'll talk to her okay? (Giggles) honestly, where would you be without me?" Lia giggles.
Sinbad smirked and sat up. He looked at her with a burning gaze. She felt like she was being undressed by him.
"Crash and burn." He said.
Lia burst out laughing.
"That's so true!" She laughed.
Sinbad pouted. He sighs and gets up and looks out the window. Lia walks up to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and she layed her head on his chest. Both looked out the window, the view of the kingdom.
"It's beautiful, isn't? Our home." Sinbad said as he smiles warmly.
Lia smiles.

"It is. You did it Sinbad. You did it. You created your country." Lia said.
Sinbad smiles and turns her around. He held her hands and looked Into her eyes. It was those eyes that kept him going. Her voice that motivated him to keep going.
"No Lia, We did it. We both created this country together. We both met wonderful people, we both went through difficult times and we're able to surpass them. We both stood next to each other and protected each other. Through thick and thin. And when the ceremony passes, both of us, will rule together along side our friends and family. The King of Sindria, King Sinbad, and The Queen of Sindria, Queen Lia. Nice ring, don't you think?" Sinbad gives her a goofy grin.
Lia smiles and pecked his lips.
"Yeah, I like it." She said as she leans away.
"That's all I get?" Sinbad pouted.
"Oh, there's more, but you will have to wait till tonight." Lia giggles.
The antenna on Sinbad's head stood up. He smirked and pulled her to him.
"Can I get a taste now?" He said seductively.
Lia looked back at him with a seductive look. She slipped out his arms and walked seductively on purpose to the door. Sinbad looked at her, drinking up her figure. She stops at the door and gives him a side glance.
"Catch me if you can, my dear." And she bolted out of the room.
Sinbad chuckled darkly. Oh tonight he definitely was going to have fun.

Lia hummed happily as she, Suzuki, Camilla and Misty were walking through the market. Misty looked different now. She became one with her household. She has fox ears and three fox tails, blonde.
Misty looked over to a fire place and her mouth began to water looking the flames.
"The flames look tasty.........!!"
She quickly mentally slapped herself for thinking that.
Ever since she became one with her household, she's had the tendency to crave to eat fire. It's been bugging her and it's getting harder and harder to resist. And when she battles......a frighting blood lust takes over her. She looked over at her friends. They were normal. They looked human, compared to her......she sighs and spots a fire pit of blue flames.
She gulped and began to walk away quickly before she lost control.
Her friends looked at her confused and walked after her. But unfortunately......
"Dammit....I hate this crowd..." Lia mumbled and lost her friend in the crowd.

Misty flew back to the palace and entered through the window. The kitchen was empty and there, was a burning oven with delicious looking fire. She gulped.....her hand reaches towards it but stops.

Drakon was walking by and stopped when he saw Misty. He was confused. Misty's eyes turned to slits as she grabbed a piece of paper that was on fire. She was trying so hard but....
Her hand trembled as she brought the flame closer to her mouth and right when she was about to eat it...

"Misty...."

Her head snapped to the door way. Her pink eyes turned to slits and she quickly threw the flame back in the fire. It was Drakon. He looked at her worried and sighs. He walks over to her and ruffles her hair. He takes a small torch and lights it. He hands it to her. She looked at him shocked.
"It's alright. I have cravings also now that I am a dragon. It won't hurt you. And you eating it doesn't mean  you aren't human. There are mages that eat different elements because of the type of Magic they use. A boy Lia knows is a fire dragon slayer. He eats flames to regain Magic. It won't hurt you." Drakon said.
Misty gulped and took it. Her hand trembled as she held and she closed her eyes and took a bite. Her eyes shot open with sparkles, her fox tails wagged, and her ears pointed up, showing she was happy and loved it.
"Aaaaaahh....munch! So good!" Misty closed her eyes and munched in bliss.
Drakon chuckled and ruffles her hair. She's like a little sister to him. Misty looks up at him.
"Hey Drakon? What do you crave now that you are a dragon?" Misty said with her mouth full.
Drakon scoles.
"Fish......I crave fish....and it was the one food I detested when I was human." Drakon said bitterly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

- With Lia -

Lia was in a magic shop. Her staff that was given to her by Lady Scheherazade looked banged up after her last battle in Zepra's dungeon. Not to mention her sparr with Seredine a year ago. She wonders how her friend and the Shrimp are doing.
"So can it be fixed?" Lia asked the magician that was studying her staff.
"These materials that were used for your staff are extremely rare. It's very difficult to obtain the materials, not to mention very expensive." The magician said and Lia sighs.
"Thank you." Lia said and left the shop with her staff.
She walked through the market place and screeched when arms wrapped around her waist. She swung her staff and it hit the person hard.
"What the heck Lia?!" It was Sinbad.
Lia breath out in relief. He rubbed his cheek, where it hit him. Lia placed her hand on it and it glowed light green, healing the bruise.
"Sorry Sin, you scared the life out of me." Lia said as she finished.
"It's alright. I'm sorry. I'm going out to get something to drink. Want to come?" He asked her.
She raised an eyebrow at him.
"Are you running away from work again?" She said with a deadpanned face.
Sinbad just gave her a smile and she faced palms. Indeed......her husband is a idiot.

- Time Skip: Night -

"Hmmm.....hmm.....Hmmm...Lalaaaaa..  " Lia sang softly as she was in the bath tub, waiting for Sinbad.
She wore a towel wrapped around her body as she was submerged in the warm water. Sinbad walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiles and goes in. He hugs her from behind and she layed her back on his chest. She looked up and both smile.
"Soooo.......when can I become a father?" Sinbad grinned.
Lia's eyes shot open and she looked at him shocked.
"When I am 25 and you are 26!" Lia huffed.
Unbelievable.....he already wants to start a family. It's to early for Pete's sake. Sinbad pouted but smirked.
"But I want a child now." He chuckled.
"Sin, let's be real. We're still to young to start a family. And right now, your dream is to dangerous for a child. Please, wait till after the ceremony passes and then we can talk about making a family." Lia said.
Sinbad sighs and nods.
"Sorry, just thinking of the future. If you have a girl, can we name her after my mother? And a boy, after my father?" Sinbad asked.
Lia smiles and wraps her arms around his neck.
"Badr and Esra.....I love it." She smiled warmly.

Sinbad smiles and takes her lips sweetly. She kissed back. He pulled her body closer to him, her chest pressing on his. His hands began to roam her back, feeling her smooth skin, and then down her hips, to feel her curves. A small moan came from her lips. He smirked and both hands grope her behind. Lia gasp and he quickly plunges his tongue into her wet cavern, exploring everything and tasting her. Sweeter than any wine.....sweeter than any honey....she was like a drug.....one that he never tried of the taste.

Lia felt something poking her womanhood and both break for hair. He gripped her hips and made her rub her clit on his member. He panted and growled in her chest and did sloppy kisses and leaving bite marks. Her moans were soft but he wanted her to be louder. With his left hand, he cupped her right breast and latched his mouth on her nipple. He sucked hard and hungrily. Then swirled his tongue and nibbled on it. He then began to lick it, flicking it with his tongue. Then began the same treatment. He began to trail his tongue slowly up her chest, and then to her neck. He got to her jawline and began to kiss her softly. Lia smiles and takes his lips sweetly.
"It's still hard to believe I'm with you......." Lia said as they break for air.
"Oh? Well you better start believing, because I Will make sure you will feel all the love and passion I have for you.... And if I have prove my love to you all over again, I will." Sinbad said as he nuzzled her nose.
Her eyes closed and his half lidded and looked up to her. He slowly entered her.
"A-Ahhh....S-Sinbad....I....ah...love..aahh...you~" she moaned.
He lightly bit her lip and she opened her mouth. She began to ride him. She moved her hips in a circle motion. The water splashing. He groans as he felt her tight cunt on his shaft.
"You're...ngh....always the d-dominate one....I-I...Ah! Want a chance....Aah...Aha....to be...Ngh! The one...in charge..Aaaah!!" Lia moaned loudly.
Sinbad panted as she kept going. Her breast, rubbing on his chest. One hard movement sent the man moaning loudly. Lia kept moving, her breast bouncing and he latched his mouth on one. It made her mind go blank. Sinbad groans when he feels she came, and her walls clamp tightly around his his member. She slumps on his chest and breaths heavily. He suddenly picked her up and sat her on the edge of the bath. He rammed himself inside of her and began to pound into her merciless.
"It's not over till I'm stratified Lia~" He said in a husky tone.
Lia couldn't answer because she was screaming and clawing the floor because of the immense pleasure she was feeling. He slammed his lips on hers and swallowed her moans. Their tongues battling and intertwining.

"Mark her........"

His eyes became dark and placed greedy kisses on her neck. Lay his claim. He kept pounding into her, even if she's gone limp. He kissed at the side of her neck and sank his teeth, drawing a little blood but he licked it away.
"Lia.....I love you!" He whispered into her ear has she screamed his name as he released his seed inside of her, making sure every single drop was in her.
He slowly pulled out and looked down at her, panting. She looked beautiful with her hair flowing on the floor, her face flushed and panting for air.
Lia opens her eyes and smiles.
"I love you Sinbad. No matter what." She grins and sat up.
Sinbad look at her with wide eyes and grins. He hugged her and both kiss.
They both got out of the bath and dried themselves. He carried her to their bed and began to kiss her passionately. Both succumb to each other.
It's was a night of pure love and bliss.

- The Next Day -

Lia woke up with a feeling that someone was on top of her from behind and groped her breast. Sinbad began to kiss and lick her shoulders. Lia was sleepy and he kissed her lips.
"No Sinbad....." Lia mumbled as she weakly pushed him away.
"I'll be quick." He said.
Sinbad propped himself up and position himself behind her.
"I'm sleeping...." Lia mumbled as buried her face in the pillows.
"I know my dear, you don't need to wake up." Sinbad said and thrusted into her womanhood.
Lia gasped and he layed on her and groped her breast as he pounded into her.
"Ha...ha!" She moaned.
Sinbad then got up and flipped her so she was facing him and he can see her face. She turned beat red as he did and began to pound into her from the front. Both locked lips, saying "I love you" to each other.
Lia moaned loudly and Sinbad panted as he kept going inside of her. He soon came inside of her and pulled out. He rested his head on her chest. She giggled but froze. She couldn't feel her legs. She glared down at Sinbad who just gave her a grin.
"You were suppose to hold back....How the hell am I suppose to go to work now?!" Lia gets him in a choke hold.
Sinbad just smirks and kissed her.
"Easy, I carry you." He grins and revived a smack on the head.

It's was close to the ceremony. The times that everyone worked hard. And it was almost time for both Sinbad and Lia to become King and Queen officially....

Unfortunately......

That day......

Never came..........

He lost her two weeks before the ceremony.....

And as the years went by.....

He lost his dream.....

He lost his people........

He lost his friends.....

He lost his family...........

And especially.......

He lost her..............

Sinbad cried in front of the grave of the first Kingdom of Sindria. There....from the shadows, Suzuki watched and waited till he left. Once he was gone, she came out and placed a bouquet of lilies on the grave. She stared at it silently.
"I'm sorry everyone......if only I was stronger, I could of protected you all........I failed you....I failed her.....I lied to everyone.....and I'll pay for my sin....because it's my fault.......it's my fault that she was killed.......I'm sorry....I'm sorry....." and she finally broke.
She fell to her knees and began to cry. Diera watched and stepped out. Her head snapped back and she glared at him menacingly. Diera looked at her blankly.
"You.....damn you!!!" She screamed and ran to him.
"You said you would take her away!
You said you would make sure she would be safe!! You killed her!! WHY DAMMIT......WHY??!?" Suzuki screamed.
Diera sighs and went to the grave.
"Lia is alive." He said and she looked him shocked, "All I did was destroy her fake vessel so she can return to her world. She's 18 right now in her old world. If you want proof, " He took out an eye of rukh, "look at this." He said as he handed the eye of rukh to her.
She took it and looked into it. It showed Lia was helping her sister with her homework along with her friends, Lisa, Yui, Ruka and Yura. Suzuki began to cry. Diera watched silently and took a a black dagger. It was the dagger Falan gave to Sinbad.
"The price to pay for her return....will be your life. You will die once by her hands when the time comes, you will return a year earlier before she returns for the third time. Not only will the spell of silence be broken, but your memories of the past will return. Until then, keep an eye on Sinbad." Diera said that last part bitterly before he disappeared.
She picked up the black blade and stored it away. She turned back to the grave.

"I'm sorry......"

(To be continued........)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
6.5K 260 29
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC, JUST LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA* *The story line will mainly follow the anime but there will be some manga mom...
117K 5.6K 32
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* Ashlyn's life had been anything but easy. Her father left years ago and her mother is very abusive, both...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...