The Magi Of Time And Space (D...

By GhostgirlLuminisa

Arc 1: Beginning Lia was a Normal otaku. 15 years ago she was in a accident and was in a comatose state f... More

Important Messages : Story Discountinued
Arc 1: Prologue: The New World
Chapter 1: Reunite and Balbadd
Chapter 2: Offer and Past Choice
Chapter 3: Remembering
Chapter 4: Dungeon and Silver Girl
Chapter 5: Kou Empire and Suzuki
Chapter 6: Beating and King of Balbadd
Chapter 7: 11 Generals and Curse
Chapter 8: Escape and Tri Dungeon
Chapter 9: Spider God and Scorpio twins
Chapter 10: Snake god and Djiins
Chapter 11: Misunderstanding
Chapter 12: Kou and Attack
Chapter 13: Black and White
Chapter 14: The Future,and the past
Chapter 15: Teaching and Alchemy
Chapter 16: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 1
Chapter 17: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 2
Chapter 18: Magi and My words
Chapter 19: A Silent Friend and a Dark Voice
Chapter 20: Broken Trust
Character Profile:Aqua
Character Profile: Lorena
Character Profile: Krystal
Character Profile: Lia
Character Profile: Isabel
10 facts about me
1k Special!!
I got Tagged/ Got Tagged #2
New Book Cover!!
Unidentified Chapter 1: Terrible Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 2: Magic and Memories
Unidentified Chapter 3: Strange Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Unidentified Chapter 5: A Broken Soul Can be Healed By Song
Unidentified Chapter 6: ??????
Unidentified Chapter 7: Wandering in a New Life
Chapter 21: Signs of Rebellion and Darkness
Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed
Chapter 23: Chains and Decisions
Chapter 24: The Chains of Happiness and Despair
Chapter 25: War of Despair: Part 1
Chapter 26: War of Despair: Part 2
I am Born from the Rukh
4K Special!: The Bet
4K Special Squeal!!: The Bet (NSFW)
Christmas Special!
2017: New Book Cover
The Magi of Time and Space
The Magi of Time and Space: Arc 2: Rouge Magi
Rouge Magi
Prologue: Part 1: Regretful Action
Prologue: Part 2: End of War
Chapter 1: A New Beginning (NSFW)
Chapter 3: Life as a Queen/Mother
Chapter 4: It is Darkness Within Him
Chapter 5: Hill of Memories
Chapter 6: The Dark Day
Chapter 7: Tears of Silence
Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)
Chapter 9: Solomon and Rakujima
Chapter 10: Part 1: The Pillar of Revenge and Love
Hello
Valentine's Day Special
Unidentified Chapter 1: ?????
Unidentified Chapter 2:Part 1: Ready and Rupture
Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 2: Falan and Al-Thamen
Unidentified Chapter 4: Home (NSFW)
Unidentified Chapter 5: Broken as Can Be
Unidentified Chapter 6: Raymond
Unidentified Chapter 7: The Song of Sorrow
Unidentified Chapter 8: Story
Unidentified Chapter 9: The Garden of Sinners
Lost Scroll: Happiness:Part 1
Special OMAKES
New Book Cover
Magi Omakes
?????????
?????: Part Two
Halloween Special
Announcement

Chapter 2: Words of the Rouge Magi

827 23 3
By GhostgirlLuminisa

"THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! IM NOT WEARING ROYAL CLOTHING! I'M NOT EVEN MARRIED YET, SO IM NOT OFFICIALLY QUEEN!" Lia screeched as she backed away from the woman that were once again man handling her into a royal clothing.
Today is the banquet and Sinbad wanted her to be put in the finest dress. She's still mad at him for declaring her queen with out her consultation plus they weren't even married yet.
"Come on Lia, it's just for tonight. Paimon!" Hakuie yells and sent a wind hand to grab her but misses.
She clicks her tongue. The others sigh.

- Lia POV -

I'm still mad at Sinbad for declaring me queen.
"Come on Liaaaaaaa, you can't run from us....~" Kouha and Kougyoku sang with a creepy grin on their faces.
I turned invisible and snuck out of the room.

I used my magic and changed into the dress I wanted to wear. I like it. I swear....I can't stand royal clothing. It just feels weird. Just about a year ago, I was a normal human being that loved adventure, and suddenly my rank went up from a normal peaceful life of a commoner to the rank of a someone royal all because I'm getting married to a King.
Ughhhhhh.............

"Hello from the other side, I must of called a thousand times~"

I recognize that voice. A smile appears on my lips and I turn around.
"Sonic, it's been awhile." My eyes meet purple ones.
"Yo. And you're still----scratch that, you grew taller by an inch." Sonic grins.

This is Sonic. A assassin and friend of Ja'far. He is Diera's spy. He hired him to do some information gathering. And yes, I caught him sneaking into Sindria. Honestly, if I haven't stopped Ja'far and him killing each other, there would have been blood shed. Ja'far caught him steeling some scrolls. I didn't know he was was Diera's spy at the time. I stopped him because he's the Sonic from this world. The alternative version from One Punch Man.

"I know you're either here for a mission or deliver a message from Diera." I said.
"Here." He threw me a parcel and I caught it.
"Scrolls I stole from Yamraiha. And some other stuff from Sinbad's office. And in the eyes of rukh is a message from Diera. He said to call him later. It's urgent. And last but not least...." he throws me a......
"This is Arba's former staff along with Falan's....." I frown.
"Hey. I just deliver and take. Ask Diera, not me." He said.
"Sigh......fine....and thanks. You've been great help Sonic." I smile and I see a light pink of dust on his cheeks.
"Whatever. And be wary of Sinbad. See yah." He said and he disappears into the shadows.

I head back to my room and I burst out laughing when I see everyone man handling Isabel into a dress. But she looks so cute in the blue dress they chose for her.
"I wonder if Aladdin will notice you~?" I teased and she turned beat red.
"What ever....." she mumbled.
I sigh and the others leave. Now it's just me and her.
"Lia..........I miss mom......and dad....." she said.
That's right.....in one week....it's our parents death anniversary....
I walk up to her and bend down to her level.
"Cheer up......mom and dad wouldn't want to see you sad, would they?" I said and she hugged me.
"Sis, can I ask you something?" She asked me.
I nodded and motion her to sit next to me on my bed.
"I've been thinking........with everything that's going on......do you think.....we made the right choice...making that deal with Yoku?" She asked.
I stayed silent. We don't have much time. And the question is when our time will be up.
"Isabel....do you....love Aladdin?" I asked and she turns pink.
"Is that what it is? When I'm near him, my heart begins to beat faster and it aches when I see him with other girls. But I feel safe around him. I want to protect him, like I promised his mom." She said.
I hug her.
"Sometimes our heart choses. We do not control who we fall in love with. And we'll both keep our promise we made to the people we love." I said and she smiles.
"Ready to head to the party?" I said and she grins.

- Banquet -

"You look so beautiful Lia!" Myers said.
I was wearing a pink dress.
"Thank you. I had to run away from the girls. They would have made me try on over 50." I Shutter at the thought.
Myers smiles and we head over to the others. I see Kouha laughing and discussing with the people here. Kougyoku on th---!! Oh hell no! I quickly ran towards her and took away the wine glass.
"I am not having you get drunk on me here!" I yelled as I drink it to keep her from it.
"Ah, Lia, I really wanted to try it....." she pouted.
I sigh and shake my head. I'm not gonna let that happen. Kouen will have my head if he ever found out that Kougyoku was drinking. And I was caught half way here by Yamraiha and put in the royal clothing I was wearing yesterday. But at least its conformable and easy to move around in. I have my metal vessels with me. My hair was put in part bun with my hair pin going through. My two earrings were put on. My Kanata on the side of my waist, my necklace, on my right wrist is my bracelet, on my forehead, my tear drop head chain. I now wear a turban with a green jewel with peacock feathers in front of it. 

"I like the clothing------once again, how come you aren't wearing the clothing I chose for you?!"

turn around and see Sinbad pouting. I roll my eyes and smile.
"Now, now, Sin. These are much more comfortable and they are royal clothing alright? I can move around more easily in this in case of a battle. I'm not wearing a dress." I said as I fixed a strand of my hair.
"Sigh....alright. but I will admit, I like the way it was fixed." he smiles.
We both walk over to the balcony. I look over to the night sky.
"Sinbad....." I said and looked over at me.
"In one week it's my parents death anniversary......" I said. He looked at me concerned.
"If it be alright.....I want to be alone with Isabel and the others....and I mean, Lisa, Yura, Yui, and Ruka......." I said as I smiled sadly.
I felt his gaze on me. I then felt his arms around me and he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"Alright. But be careful. Where will you and the girls go?" Sinbad said.
"We're going to the Hill of memories. Lunala will be with us. She was my mother's and fathers childhood friend." I said.
I know Sinbad doesn't like Lunala. Most likely because all the kingdoms that he wanted to form an alliance with refused him but accepted hers.
"I really don't like that woman...." he mumbled and I giggle.
"Funny, who does she remind you of?" I said playfully.
He cringed. I already know.
"She reminds me a bit of Yunan....and....myself....." he said and I broke.
I was laughing and holding my stomach. Sinbad looked at me offended. It's funny. But like this atmosphere. I sigh....
"Hmmm.....I wonder if you and her are siblings separated by birth?" I teased and he gags.
"Nooooooo thank you." He said.
"Come on. Let's go back inside." I said and we went back to join everyone.

- The Next Day: Departure -

"Come and vist Kou when you can, or at Balbadd." Hakuie said as she gave me a hug.
"I'll come when I can. As a matter of fact, in two weeks I will be heading to Balbadd." I smile.
"Yay! I'll get to see you!" Kougyoku squeals.
"And when you do, let's go and hang out like back at home." Lisa grins.
I nodded. Ruka and Yura decided to go back to their kingdom. Yui and Lisa will head to Balbadd along with Kougyoku. Hakuie and Kouha will be going back their military camps. Aqua, Krystal, Lorena, along with Hakuyuu and Hakuren will becoming with us to Sindria. I see Alibaba being lovey dicey with Krystal.
Sigh.........
Looks like since the flow changed, Morgiana sees him like a brother and likes Hakuryuu. Oh well....the red string of fate decides....

We got on the ship and wave goodbye.

"Even if we can't prevent the war, we can at least mess with it a bit. Diera is ready for when the times come and we will help Gyokuen. And we'll do some sneaking around also. Krystal and her sisters are helping along with our household."

Lisa's words rang in my head. I look over at Sinbad who is talking to Hakuyuu. And I see Hakuren and Camilla being lovey dovey. I wonder how Masrur will react? Most likely gonna kill Hakuren. And both plan to tell Hakuyuu also.
I feel like blood shed will happen. I sigh and lean on the rail. We got a long way.

Suddenly a magic circle appears in the middle of the boat. Everyone gets in battle stance and backs away.  I walk near it.
"Lia, stay back!" I hear Sinbad yell.
The magic circle fades and I see......

"What the heck did you do flame brain?!"

"It's your fault Ice Princess!"

"Benio........."

"I know.......we're screwed....."

"These idiots........."

"These imbeciles.....what the heck did you do?"

"Natsu, Gray, Rokuro, Benio, Homura, and Tanya?" I said as I looked at them shocked.
They all turn to me and also have a shocked face. I tap my feet and glare at Natsu and Gray, and Rokuro.
"Care to explain what you guys did and why drag the girls with you?" I said and all shrink away.
"I blame Being X. He must have made me come with the idiots." Tanya said.
"Care to explain how I was dragged with all of them?" Homura said.
"At least it was some place we are familiar with." Benio sighs and walks over to me.
"I'm glad you are doing well Lia. Where are we anyway?" Benio asked.

"Lia, who are they?" Aladdin asked as he walked over to us.
"Everyone, these are my friends. This is Natsu. A dragon slayer and fire magic user like you and Alibaba." I said.
Alibaba and Aladdin look at him with wide eyes.
"This here is Gray. He is a ice devil slayer. User of ice magic." I said and Gray introduced himself.
"This idiot here is Rokuro along with his beautiful fiance, Benio." I said.
Both of them turned beat red.
"This here is Homura and last but not least, this here is Tanya. She is a general in the military." I said.
Sinbad looked with interest. I know that look.....he wants to know if she will be useful....

I bent down to Tanya and whispered in her ear.
"Listen, I want you to be careful around Sinbad alright? And please get along with everyone?" I gave her a small smile.
"There is that look in his eyes.....Heheheheh......looks like things are about to get interesting...." she got that crazed look on her face and I see the others back away.

I see Sinbad paling and I slightly smirk.
"How about a magic battle once we get to Sindria?" I said.

- Later at Night -

I was glad everyone was getting along and I felt extremely sorry for Natsu. The poor guy was suffering from motion sickness. Everyone was already asleep so I decided to head up to the deck for fresh air. I just can't sleep. I carefully get out of bed not to wake up Sinbad.

I climb up to the crows nest and sit down, looking up to the night sky. I then felt a familiar presence. I didn't have turn to know who this person was, not to mention, Gusion is reacting.
"How have you been Hakuryuu?" I gave him a side glance with a smile.
"It's been 7 months, hasn't it, Lia?" He said.
He's in Zagan's djiin equip. Forgot to mention, but the orb that contain part of his power, it was actually a new type of life magic.
"Glad to see you still haven't fallen to depravity." I teased.
A small smile came on his lips. He flew near the pole of the flag and sat down. He undjiin equips.
"And I'm glad you're alright. I saw the battle against the medium. You were pretty injured. And I'm glad Morgiana is alright." He smiles.
Note to fact, Morgiana actually likes Hakuryuu. Oh how much things have changed.......and Alibaba like Krystal........
"Give her time Haku. You can't force a girl to give you an answer straight away." I said and he chuckles.
Then his face went serious.
"Yura appeared and warned me that my mother wants me to kill her. And once that is done, she will take over my sisters body......" his voice trialed off.
"What's more....a man with a dragon mask appeared. He said that Gyokuen was possessed...and that I will meet my brothers in the future...that they are alive....." he said and his eye became ice cold.
So Hakuyuu and Yura warned him...that's a good sign.
"Listen to their warning Hakuryuu. It's for your own good."

- 3rd POV -

Hakuryuu glared at her.
"Does that mean that you plan to take over Kou?" Lia said as she remained seated.
Her eyes were closed the whole time during the conversation. He asked himself, would she support him. He remembers her answer.

"I am a Magi. A Rouge Magi. A neutral one. I can never truly belong to any empire or country. I will help you when you need it. But I will not help you if you start a war. I don't want innocent people or an entire empire to die. All I will do is aid you, nothing more. I don't want to see innocent people dying."

"I remember the words you told me about a few months ago.....so you won't help me?" He said and Lia remained silent.

"Haku.......why are you letting fate....no...why are you choosing to curse your fate?"

And his eyes widened. He saw Lia slowly open her eyes. They were half green half blue. In his head, he can hear Zagan smirk.
"So even after all these years, even if she reincarnated with a different mind and body, that one question she ask, it always sticks with her." Zagan said as he looked at the girl in respect.
"The rules of this world are cruel Hakuryuu. You either accept your fate or curse or reject it. And rejecting or cursing your fate, you are seen as evil. " she said as she summon a small sake bottle and opens it.
She takes a swing of it.
"Hakuryuu, you don't have to follow fate. But don't reject it or curse it either. Don't bow down to fate. Create your own path." Lia said as she stood up.
Hakuryuu looked at her shocked. Lisa, Yura, Yui and Ruka told him those exact words. They know something. And he wants answers.

From the shadows, Sinbad was listening. He woke up not feeling  the warmth of his beloved. And he so far only hears what Lia had just said about fate. Lia as always been someone that didn't like being tied down. She would do things her own way. He recognized that the person she is talking to is Hakuryuu.
But when she is married to him, she won't become to have much movement as before. She will be with him. When his spell on Kougyoku he grew extremely confused. He could feel Zepra being forced out of the princess. And it was painful. The girl was a valuable piece. She is what is helping him keep an eye on the Kou Empire. Using her to spy on her own brothers. But lately, something had been preventing him. Something is blocking out and forcing Zepra to leave the girl.

"Lia, you are hiding something....no...You know something......" he heard Hakuryuu speak.
"Like I said before, there are many things I wish to tell many people but I can not because the butterfly affect will happen. But........." Lia trailed off and smiles at him.
"The least I can do is mess with it a bit. Not enough to change the events but enough to cause a change in fate." Lia grins.
Hakuryuu looked at her confused.
"Then that means....you know what Sinbad said to me." He said.
"Or....more like...you know what his real goal is.....what he truly is planning..." Hakuryuu said and she looked at him with a blank face.

Sinbad was shocked. What does Lia know?

"That maybe true.....but.....even if his methods are vile....I can't bring myself to hate or leave him....." Lia said as she looked up to the sky and closed her eyes.
Hakuryuu noticed her hugging herself. He saw Lia looking at herself like....if she would disappear at any moment.....

"Hakuryuu......do you know what my biggest fear is?"

Sinbad slowly creeped closer to hear this.

Lia held herself.
"This world...it's not perfect......and because of that I love it. There is no such thing as a perfect world or perfect human being. We are all human. We all make mistakes, even me. Sinbad, Kouen, Muu, Lisa, Yura, Judar, even you, and everyone in this world, we all make mistakes. We are human, we never have been prefect and never will be. And if we can't accept our own flaws, then we really are running away from reality. This world....I don't want it ruled by a single king." Lia said.

Sinbad was shocked. This world....was cruel......he saw things differently...yet...........

"Like Legare said to Kouha, "I want to see this world ruled by multiple kings. Kings that will work together along with their followers. They will help each other. A world ruled by friends. That's all I wish......for people to accept one another for who they are. We are all equal, no matter if we are born royalty, poor, middle class and so on and so forth. No matter where we are born, we will always have something in common and that is love." Lia smiles sadly.
"Lia, what is your biggest fear?" Hakuryuu asked.

"Myself."

Both Sinbad and Hakuryuu looked at her shocked.
Hakuryuu wanted to ask her more but something told him not to. He walked over to her and hugged her.
"I may not agree with you on everything, or I maybe a nuisance to you sometimes....but you are still someone I want to protect.....you are like a real mother to me. Thank you....and ....I'll try and listen to the warning.." Hakuryuu said as he let go of her and smiles warmly down at her.
"You gotten taller, son." Lia grins and a blush formed on his cheeks.
"And I heard a rumor you are pregnant, mother?" He smirked back but....

SMACK!!

"OOOOWWWW!!!" Hakuryuu screeched as he held his head.
"How many time have I said that I am not pregnant!?" Lia glares at him.
Hakuryuu pouted but smiles.
"Sorry, but it would have been nice if it was true." He laughed.
Lia rolls her eyes but a smile forms on his lips.
"Who knows, it might happen in the future. Little children playing around and you will help take care of them." Lia giggles.
"Hey....isn't it you that is supposed to take care of them?" He said back to her.
"What? I want them to be with their big brother, and he will play with them and show them new things." She grins.
"That's Sinbad's job. He'll kill me if I'm the one that is spoiling them!" Hakuryuu said.
"Ah....but it fun to watch all the drama that will happen.~" Lia sang.
Hakuryuu faced palmed. This was so typical of her. He sighs but smiles.
"Well, it's time for me to leave. Tell Alibaba and the others hi for me. And be careful mom." He smiled sadly at her and left.

Lia said goodbye and looked out at the ocean. She subconsciously placed her hand on her stomach.
"A mom huh?" She smiles.

Creak.....

SHING!!!

"Who's there or I'll cut your head off...." She spoke with venom.
Sinbad sighs and he comes out. Lia eyes widened slightly but it was expected of him.
"So........how much did you hear?" Lia asked as she put away her needles.
"Enough to know might be doing something behind my back. But knowing you, it must be for a good cause, so I forgive you." He smiled and Lia looked at him with a blank face.
"Si cómo no. Más bien......estás pensando otra cosa....(yeah right....more like...you are thinking of something else...)" Lia said in spanish.
"I understood "yeah right". Sinbad smirked.
"Well that means you are beginning to pick up my native tongue....damn...." Lia sighs.
Sinbad smiles warmly at her and picks her up and sits her down on his lap. She rest her head on his shoulders, and his scent enters her nose. Cinnamon......And lavender....
"Yawn.....I really need some sleep..... I haven't been sleeping well...lately.." Lia says and Sinbad gives her a innocent smile.
"Perhaps, I want you to stay awake...me queen..." Sinbad smirked at her.
"Hmm.....let's see......how about only once a week. Or keep at it....And we won't make love for a whole week." She teased and he looked at her shocked.
"That's too much! At least four times!" He pouted.
Lia shook her head.
"I have to be able to walk Sin. And I know how you are....." Lia giggles.

Seriously, she needs a break. The man is beast. And he shows no mercy at her at all. Ahh......but she enjoys it.....
And for Sinbad...how much he loves her and wants to show how much he does....he's rough and intense...he craves her and he wants her to crave nothing but him....he is no satisfied with one round.....nope....he will do it till she can endure no more .but he is gentle and loving.....
Ahh...but the next day.....the poor Woman can't walk....and the way she walks during the week.....
He can just imagine Hinahoho and Drakon laughing and congratulating him on his conquest....

"Once a week Sinbad. And that's that's." Lia said.
"Sigh.......alright......but I can't promise that you will sleep each night." Sinbad smirked.
Lia just gave him a dead panned face.
"Then I will sleep in my room." She said and Sinbad sulks.
Lia summons a blanket and two pillows.
"Let's sleep here tonight. I like it here. And we'll be at Sindria tomorrow." She smiles.
She rested her head on his chest, and he laid down his head in hers.
"Good night, Sinbad..." Lia said.
He kissed her forehead.
"Good night....Lia..."

And both went to sleep.

- The next Day -

"WHHHOOOOOAAAA!!!!" Rokuro and Gray were amazed by the sight of the island.
Lia walked up to them.
"Welcome to Sindria. This is my Kingdom." Sinbad said proudly.
"You're a king?" Homura asked and he nodded.
"Then who is the queen?' Benio asked.
Camilla grins. She points at Lia who was up at the crows nest.
"She is going to be the future queen. She's going to marry Sinbad." Camilla grins.
Tanya sighs while the others yelled
"Ehhhhhhh?!"

She flew up to Lia who was feeding seagulls.
"So you are getting married?" Tanya said as she floated near Lia.
Lia just remains silent.
"Lia?"

Then Tanya saw her hand flickering. Her eyes widened and she noticed to same thing happening to the others.
"Lia?!" She turned to her and Lia was falling down.
Sinbad looked up and he quickly djiin equips and catches her. He landed down and saw her blue eyes void.

"Isabel!/Ruka!"

Sinbad eyes widened and he saw the same void look in Isabel's and Ruka's eyes.
Natsu and the others then began to fade and forced back to their worlds.
"Yamraiha!" He yells and she comes running check on the girls.

"What happened? Sinbad, why do you look like you saw a horror show?" Lia asked as she looked up at Sinbad.
The girls eyes had life in them again. Could this be part of what Yoku mention of the signs? Of their time?

"Please.......Don't scare me like that....."

(To be continued.....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...
817 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
6K 224 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
61K 2K 34
Amir, King Sinbad's son, and prince of Sindria finally gets to leave the kingdom to travel along side his father. They travel to the trade kingdom o...