The Magi Of Time And Space (D...

By GhostgirlLuminisa

Arc 1: Beginning Lia was a Normal otaku. 15 years ago she was in a accident and was in a comatose state f... More

Important Messages : Story Discountinued
Arc 1: Prologue: The New World
Chapter 1: Reunite and Balbadd
Chapter 2: Offer and Past Choice
Chapter 3: Remembering
Chapter 4: Dungeon and Silver Girl
Chapter 5: Kou Empire and Suzuki
Chapter 6: Beating and King of Balbadd
Chapter 7: 11 Generals and Curse
Chapter 8: Escape and Tri Dungeon
Chapter 9: Spider God and Scorpio twins
Chapter 10: Snake god and Djiins
Chapter 11: Misunderstanding
Chapter 12: Kou and Attack
Chapter 13: Black and White
Chapter 14: The Future,and the past
Chapter 15: Teaching and Alchemy
Chapter 16: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 1
Chapter 17: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 2
Chapter 18: Magi and My words
Chapter 19: A Silent Friend and a Dark Voice
Chapter 20: Broken Trust
Character Profile:Aqua
Character Profile: Lorena
Character Profile: Krystal
Character Profile: Lia
Character Profile: Isabel
10 facts about me
1k Special!!
I got Tagged/ Got Tagged #2
New Book Cover!!
Unidentified Chapter 1: Terrible Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 2: Magic and Memories
Unidentified Chapter 3: Strange Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Unidentified Chapter 5: A Broken Soul Can be Healed By Song
Unidentified Chapter 6: ??????
Unidentified Chapter 7: Wandering in a New Life
Chapter 21: Signs of Rebellion and Darkness
Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed
Chapter 23: Chains and Decisions
Chapter 24: The Chains of Happiness and Despair
Chapter 25: War of Despair: Part 1
Chapter 26: War of Despair: Part 2
I am Born from the Rukh
4K Special!: The Bet
Christmas Special!
2017: New Book Cover
The Magi of Time and Space
The Magi of Time and Space: Arc 2: Rouge Magi
Rouge Magi
Prologue: Part 1: Regretful Action
Prologue: Part 2: End of War
Chapter 1: A New Beginning (NSFW)
Chapter 2: Words of the Rouge Magi
Chapter 3: Life as a Queen/Mother
Chapter 4: It is Darkness Within Him
Chapter 5: Hill of Memories
Chapter 6: The Dark Day
Chapter 7: Tears of Silence
Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)
Chapter 9: Solomon and Rakujima
Chapter 10: Part 1: The Pillar of Revenge and Love
Hello
Valentine's Day Special
Unidentified Chapter 1: ?????
Unidentified Chapter 2:Part 1: Ready and Rupture
Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 2: Falan and Al-Thamen
Unidentified Chapter 4: Home (NSFW)
Unidentified Chapter 5: Broken as Can Be
Unidentified Chapter 6: Raymond
Unidentified Chapter 7: The Song of Sorrow
Unidentified Chapter 8: Story
Unidentified Chapter 9: The Garden of Sinners
Lost Scroll: Happiness:Part 1
Special OMAKES
New Book Cover
Magi Omakes
?????????
?????: Part Two
Halloween Special
Announcement

4K Special Squeal!!: The Bet (NSFW)

1.5K 27 6
By GhostgirlLuminisa

Lia was in her room, laying on her bed, with her eyes closed, listening to music from her phone.
Unknown to her......Aladdin, Isabel, Alibaba,Morgiana Kougyoku, the princesses, Yura and Hakuryuu, were all standing near her bed.
Apparently......Miatra told Kougyoku and Hakuryuu what happened during dinner. All of them grinned evilly. This was the perfect chance for them to get Lia back for the torturous, gruesome, training she would put on them. All of them moved but froze when they saw Lia stir.
"Nooooooo...........I'm not ready.........Lisa......." Lia mumbled.
Looks like she fell asleep. Lia then sat up and yawns. She turns and smiles when she sees it's her friends. She then frowns.
"What are you doing in my room?" Lia narrowed her eyes at them they turn to red slits.
Everyone gulped.
"W-We wanted to know about the bet!" Hakuryuu stuttered.
Everyone else screamed their heads that they were all about to die. Lia looked at them with wide eyes and begins to sulk.
"Leave me alone.....I'm ashamed...." Lia sulked in the corner of her bed.
Everyone sweat drops.

Knock knock!

Lia gets up and walks to the door and opens it. And immediately slams it shut when she sees who it is. Her back facing the door, She stood with wide arms over it. Everyone else raised an eyebrow. They had a pretty good idea who she just slammed the door in their face.

"Lia, open up."

Yup...it was Sinbad. Lia quickly opened her room and kicked everyone out, but before she could slam it shut again, Sinbad stopped the door with one hand. He smirked down at her.
"I was wondering if I could take you out to eat? Seeing as you have nothing else to do. Or........." he quickly grabbed her wrist, pulled her towards him, and leaned down near her lips.
"We can continue where we left off before we were interrupted yesterday." Sinbad smirked down at her beat red face.

You see......there have been may times were things were about to get....heated...but those moments were always interrupted by something or someone. A save to Lia's relief, a huge frustration and disappointment for Sinbad. Though both of them made love in the past, that was when Lia had her fake body back then. Now that she really is here with him in flesh and blood, Lia is still a virgin. The poor girl still becomes a blushing mess when it comes to those topics. And Sinbad was getting sexually frustrated. He wanted to make her his again. To mark mark her as his. But he didn't want to hurt her. Lia is still recovering her memories and was willing to take the slow path back to her heart. Not really. It took a lot for him for her to open up to him during their stay in Kou. She was still cold towards him as when they were first reunited.

Lia just doesn't know how to face Sinbad after she recovered some of her memories. And it just had to be a humiliating one. The poor girl doesn't want to even go near him. She's been avoiding him for a while week. And Sinbad was not happy. And to make things worse....the generals were betting(behind their backs along with their djiins, the princesses, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu, Alibaba, and Morgiana. Aladdin and Isabel are still to young) who would win after all these years. And she had plans to sneak out of the palace and hide someplace where she could avoid contact with him all day.

"No thank you. I rather have dinner." Lia said as she got out of Sinbad's hold.
Sinbad pouted but none the less smiles.
"Alright. But.....did you forget what day is it today?" He said.
Lia looked at him confuse as she walked to her closet and takes out the red kimono Kouen gave her for birthday two months ago.

Sinbad saw the kimono and frowns. He remembers clearly that Kouen gave her that dress. And he remembers he gave Lia a dress also. And let's just say.....it was a bit too revealing for her, but she accepted it anyway not wanting to be rude. Kouen on the other hand, he saw Lia as a younger sister and absolutely wanted to kill Sinbad for giving her such a dress. It took Lisa to calm him down.

"What day is it today?" Lia asked as she took out a pair of black ninja sandles.
"The day, you beat me in that bet." Sinbad smirked.
Lia dropped the necklace in her hand. He just had to remind her.
"Why did you have to remind me?!?" She punches him.
Sinbad just chuckled.
"Just wanted to see your reaction. By the way, I we ever did the bet again, I would win this time." He chuckled.
Lia raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah right. You can't even live without wine. What makes you think you would win after all these years? I bet you still can't control you limbo." Lia said as she picked up the necklace.
Sinbad eyebrow twitched. He can control himself now. He's a full grown man after all now. Then again....he wanted to test her patients.
"You're wrong. After all, you have zero feminine traits. You're a tomboy. You act more like a brother than a sister." He smiles at her but......his smile faded.
Lia was surrounded by a murderous aura.

That's when Sinbad realized......He fucked up.

Lia looked up at him.
"So you're basically saying I have no feminine traits what's so ever?!?!" Lia yells.

Unknown to them, Lia's scream was heard by everyone. The others grinned wickedly known now what was going to happen. Ja'far on the other hand pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. This was going to be a long day.
"This is gonna be fun!" Pisti cheers.

"That's not what I ment." Sinbad put his arm up in defense.
Lia glared at him. And a thought came up to her. But is she willing to risk it? There is a 98% chance she could loose her virginity if she did this. And knowing Sinbad.....Yup....she would defiantly lose it. But then again, there is that 2% that he can control himself after all these years. Both are adults now, so he might be able to control himself. Then again....this is Sinbad we are talking about.

"I propose we do the bet again. Considering we are now both adults, I'm sure you should be able to control yourself now. We will bet the same thing we did 13 years ago, however, no one will wear a maid costume.(Sinbad pouts at the last remark. He already had plans to put her in a maid costume he had perfectly chosen for her) instead the loser will have to do whatever he or she wants. And that means anything. And I'm willing to bet 400 GC with it." Lia finished as she walked behind her curtent wall and began to change.

Sinbad went pale. He did not want to go through that hell from 13 years ago. The humiliation he went throughout that whole week was enough for him to never bet anything against Lia again. To make manners worse, she purposely forbidden him from touching her at all. It's frustrated him so much that when the week was over, he walked in on her changing on purpose(slams door shut and locks it) .......and took her right there and then. And she couldn't walk for a week. He smiled at her everytime and she would glare at him. She had to use her magic to summon a wheelchair so she could move around.

"I'm not going to go through that again." Sinbad said.
Lia smirks.
"What? Too chicken knowing that I'll win?" She smirked at him.
She did not just call him that. His face darken and he gave her a sly cunning smirk. A deadly dangerous shiver went through Lia's spine. She's starting to regret proposing the bet again. Sinbad walked up to her and with his hand, tilted her head up, so he would be directly looking into her blue sapphire eyes. Lia felt he was staring right into her soul. He smirked at her flushed face and brushed his lips near hers.
"This time, I will be victorious. When this is over, you won't be able to walk for two weeks." He said close to her.
Lia then smirks. His face turned to confusion.
"Then I shall say the same as well. I'll make you so sexually frustrated, you'll wish you never done this bet to me. I'll be the one to dominate you in bed, because you are still inexperienced within my eyes. You got much to learn about women my love. Because she shall become a demon and seduce you, and make you grovel and beg at our feet." Lia said in a sweet seductive tone in Sinbad's ear.
He looked at her shocked.
"This will be interesting...." He smirked.
"Four days. Just like last time. Deal?" Sinbad said.
"Deal." And both shook hands.

- Day One -

Lia planned to do simple first. And from the back ground, everyone was watching. This was going to be fun. Lia walked into Sinbad's office. She nearly burst out laughing at how dead he looked from so much paperwork. But she still cares for him. She placed a bowl of chocolates infront of him. He looked up at her. He looked at the treat infront of him confused.
"I'm not going to poison you if that's what you're thinking. These are some sweets that I made from my country. It's made from coco beans. It's called chocolate." Lia said as she took one and plop one in her mouth.
"Alright." Sinbad smiles.
He takes one, and plops it in his mouth.
"Interesting. It's sweet but bitter, hard yet smooth. Interesting." He smiles.
Lia smiles at him and takes his hand, and licks the tips of his fingers. Cleaning the left over chocolate and making Sinbad blush. Lia stops and smiles. And she takes one more chocolate and leaves him stun.
"My king.....I think I'm going to go with the queen on this one." Vepra smiles while Sinbad's other djiins were trying not to burst out laughing.
Sinbad.....was once again dying....
Lia has grown....to bold and straight forward Woman. He really wanted to go grab her and torture her like she is doing to him.

Once Lia left Sinbad's office, she has the grin of a little mischief maker and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. Unknown to her, from outside the window from Sinbad's office, Kougyoku, Alibaba, and Hakuryuu saw what she did to Sinbad, and we're a blushing mess.
"I don't think the king is going to win." Kougyoku smiles proudly.
"Yeah right. Sinbad is going to win!" Alibaba said.
"I honestly think Lia is going to win." Hakuryuu said.
Alibaba looked at him shocked.

- Day 2 -

Sinbad was doing everything possible to avoid Lia. And the generals saw this. Lia on the other hand keeps forgetting about the bet because of all the work Ja'far has left Sinbad, and Sinbad skipping out on all the work.
"Uuuugggghhhhh......Curse you Sinbad...." Lia grumbled as she moves onto the next stack of papers.
She takes a caramel and plops it in her mouth. She fixes her glasses and plops another caramel in her mouth. Lia then takes out her tablet and decides to take a small break.

Bam!

The door to the office shot open and in comes Sinbad a panting mess.
"Must have been running away from Ja'far again....." she sighs in disappointment.
"You owe my big time for this, Sin. I been stuck doing your work. I refuse to stay here and keep doing it." Lia huffed as she crossed her arms under her chest and puffed her cheeks.
Sinbad just stares at her. She's wearing a pure white dress, the flows down like an open flower, her shoulders and chest a bit exposed.

Lia groans. You see, she woke up this morning only to be tackled and man handled by all the females and forced in the dress. They put a light touch of make up on her, put her hair up in a pony tail and blue ribbons that matched her eyes.
He gulps. How beautiful she looked in his eyes. So pure, so delicate, so.....
"You been staring at my chest for to long you know?" Lia's eyebrow twitched.
Sinbad snapped out of it when Focalor yelled at him saying "Don't fall for it!"
He takes a deep breath and just smiles at her. Lia looks at him confuse and shrugs. She walks up to him and presses her chest onto his. His face on the verge of turning red, because she felt so soft.
"DON'T GIVE IN!!!" All the male djiins(Both Lia's and Sinbad's), except Baal, and Zepra, yell to Sinbad.
Sinbad put on a cold straight face and what she said next almost made him snap.
"I can't wait till I dominate you in bed, my love...." Lia trails her lips lightly on his neck and lightly sucks, leaving a small hickey.
She smiles up at him and leaves. As she leaves, Lorena and Ja'far look back at her as Lia as she leaves the office. Sinbad sees her swaying her hips. The way her legs moved, showing her pure light tan skin. So delicate, and untouched.
He put his hand over his mouth and licked his lips, his eyes clouded with desire to take her. His mind was beginning to be filled with things he could do to her.....

Smack!

"Ow!" Sinbad rubbed the back of his head and glares at Ja'far, who hit him.
"I know that look very well. It's the same look Ja'far had when he walked in on me when I was changing." Lorena snikers.
Ja'far glares at her.
"It was an accident!" He yells at her.
"Suuuuurrrreeee........" Lorena grins.
Lorena smiles and begins to leave.
Sinbad sighs.
"Just like last time, stop this bet. It is interfering with your work!" Ja'far growled.
"And like I said before, no way. Not when I know what I'll get." Sinbad smirked.
He can imagine all the things he will do to Lia. Making her beg, scream, he really wanted to claim her once again.

- Day Three -

Lia went to the market to buy some things she needed. And today she was going to the pound in the forest she loved swimming in. Unknown to her, Sinbad following her. Apparently, Pisti told him about Lia going and disappearing deep into the woods. He was curious. She always would disappear. And her room is right next to his (when he heard Lia will be coming back to Sindria with him, he sent an order to have her room built right neck to his with a secret passage way).
Lia's eyes sparkled when she saw green tea leaves and other different teas. She bought sweets imported from Kou and tons more. She happily munched on some cookies as she held her bag filled with sweets. Sinbad sweat dropped watching her eat. Then again....she always had a sweet tooth since they were little.
He follows her to the woods. He noticed they were going deeper and deeper. He hid behind a rock when he saw they reached a small pound.
Lia smiles as she put down her bag neck to the tree. There, in the tree, was a hole. She looked into it and takes out a book. Suzuki gave it her. It was the old journal Rurumu gave her. She would write in it in English, so no one will be able to read what it said. She really did miss Rurumu, Mistoras and everyone else. Rurumu was like a mother to her, Mistoras a younger brother.
She smiles sadly and places the book back. She heads back to the pound. There she took off all her clothing and went in the warm water.
Sinbad.........was on the verge of a bloody nose.
"She's grown so much........." He cover his mouth and nose with his hand.
But he looked back at her, and his eyes widened. A huge scar that went from her chest to her stomach. His eyes sadden. He remembers how she got it.
He hears Lia enter the water and the sight made the head between his legs stand up. Her hair dripping wet, flowing and spread across the water, a strand of it going down her chest and sticking on her skin. She stood up, and he gaped at the sight. She looked, like a goddess.........
A shiver went up Lia's spine.
"Must be getting cold." She mumbled as she continues to swim.
Lia floated lazily on the surface of the water, her hair spread out( after they came back from the Tri dungeon, Lia made her hair grow long again. However in the future, she cuts it before she leaves to Magnostadt). Her mind is filled with many thoughts.
"If I could go back to my home, would I go, or choose to stay here?" She asked herself out loud. She sat up and dove in the water. She's so glad she can breath underwater. She found some shells and picks them up. Luck for her, this will complete the mermaid crown she is making. Lia swam up and came face to face with gold eyes. Those gold eyes closed and gave her a smile.
"Hello Lia. Nice t---------!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" Lia screamed before she slapped him and sent him flying into the pound.
She quickly swam away from him and hid behind a rock.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" She screeched.
Sinbad was still in the water and groans when he sees all of his clothes got wet.
"I could ask you the same thing." He smirked her way.
Lia made hand signs that she wanted to strangle him so badly. But then an idea acurred to her. She gulps. Oh she knows for a fact she was going to regret it. She got out of her hiding spot and stood up. It took every inch of self control not to grab her and take her right this instant. There she was infront of him, fully naked. Her beautiful light tan skin......he wanted more than to feel it on his own skin. Burning to his touch.
Lia's face was burning red. But she smirked down at him. She raises her hands and makes them go down, showing herself.
"Sorry Sinbad, but you can't touch this." She said in a mocking tone.
All the djiins had their eyes covered and faced palm and trying to keep themselves from bursting out laughing at the Kings face. Lia quickly gives him a close eye smile and teleport away. Along with all her belongings.
Sinbad dives back into the water to drown himself.
"This is the worst deal I ever made again." Sinbad sulks.

- Final Day -

Lia layed on her stomach in her room, eating some cookies and reading a book. She made a magic tool that was playing her music. Currently she's listening to the soundtrack of Kingdom Hearts and the anime Yuri on Ice. She was humming to the music.

Sinbad on the other hand, looked terrifying. He had dark bags under his eyes and hasn't been sleeping well. No one has been wanting to go near him.
A dark gloom aura surrounded him. And everyone can see he was dying from the inside. The girls were along with a few males were grinning that this was going to be Lia's win again.

The other males were still praying that the king still had some hope of control.

Lia turned off her music sphere and decided to mess with Sinbad a little. She went through the wall using her magic but......she walked in on him....
Striping.....
Both stared at each other with wide eyes....
"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! IM SOOORRRRYYY!!" Lia screams as she made a dash to the door.
Sinbad.......was done.
"Screw this bet......" He growled and grabbed her wrist and threw her onto his bed.
"S-S-Sinbad!!?!?!?" Lia screeched as her hands were pinned to the side.

He stared at her intensely. He gold eyes drinking up her figure. He slowly lowers his face down to the crook of her neck. He inhales her scent.
"Cheery blossoms......" be mumbled as he nuzzled and bit down on her skin.
Lia's heart was racing.
She squirms under him. To make things worse....he was half naked.
"Let me go!" Lia squirmed.
Sinbad smirks next to her neck.
"You been torturing me these past four days.........now.....ti---------!!!" He didn't get to finish cause Lia knees him in the stomach and pushes him off.
She ran to the door and opens.
"I WIN AGAIN!! I AM THE VICTORIOUS!!!!" Lia screams out the door.

.
.
.
.
.
"WHOOOOOOO!!!!" all the girls cheering can be heard plus some of the males that sided with Lia.
All the other males groan because now they owe money to the others.

Lia grins but freezes when she felt Sinbad wrap his arms around her, and did a light kiss on her cheek.
"Sigh.....you win. But you have no idea the torture you were putting me through." Sinbad said as he rested his chin on top of her head.
Lia chuckled and smiles warmly. She placed her hand on top his and both intertwine their hands.
"But it was worth seeing you suffer~" Lia sang.
Sinbad pouted but then.....
Lia stiffened when she felt his hand travel down her thigh and near her chest.
"And it was worth seeing you completely bare before my eyes...." He said in a husky tone.
Lia turned beat red. But she turns to face him. Her face is beat red and Sinbad looks at her confuse.
"I-I-I think I rather y-you see me p-p-properly." Lia stuttered as her heart was pounding.
Sinbad looked at her with wide eyes. She takes his hand and places it over her heart. He looks at her shock, and hesitating.

So here is the situation.
Hesitating man....
Determined woman....

"I......want to do it with you. And....I'm ready...." Lia looks up at him with determination in her eyes.
"A-Are you sure? I mean....if you're not ready.....we can wait. I don't want to force you or hurt you." Sinbad said as both walked back into his room and closed the door.
Lia has her back facing him. She does a side glance. She undid the front side of her kimono and her sleeves slid Down, exposing her shoulders.
Sinbad gulped. He's been dreaming for this moment for a long time. His eyes darken and began to cloud with lust and desire.
"You have no idea what you're doing to me. I like this side of you, being bold and daring.........makes me want to try all sorts of things with you....." He brushed his lips near her ear.
Lia smirks and backs away a few feet away from him.
"Really? Well then, what are you waiting for?" Lia grins.
That's when Lia realized.....she just fucked up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have you ever had that moment when you wish you can take back what you just said? Well....that's Lia right now my friends.
She saw Sinbad's once beautiful gold eyes.....turn....10 times shades darker...
"I'M SO DEAD!!!" Lia screamed in her mind.
She was regretting saying what she said. No....She definitely shouldn't have said that.
Why?
She's seen Sinbad and he can have control. But what ever control and resistant he had just vanished!

A low rubble erupted from his chest, "oh, you are going to regret saying that...."
Lia was now....scared for her life...
He was infront of her in an instant and grabbed and pulled her wrist. She fell towards him. His left arm snaked around her waist and his right arm went to the back of her head. He smashed his lips onto hers, with the force of a beast. Greedily, and possessively way, almost that of a beast, devouring her lips. She was in complete shock and gasped. Sinbad took the opportunity and slithered his tongue in to mouth. He wrapped his tongue possessively around hers, laying his claim in an almost animistic way. But that was only the beginning.
Lia was in complete shock. When his tongue entered her mouth, heat began to build up through her body. She melted into the kiss, and wrapped her arms around his neck, entangling with his violet locks. She began to kiss back with the same force. Sinbad smirked and happy that she responded back. Both kissing with so much force and passion, tongues battling for dominance. He picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist.
He gently laid her on the bed. He made himself comfortable between her legs. He grinded his sex onto her cloth womanhood. Earning a moan from her mouth. He did it again and again, and she felt him smirking into the kiss they were having.
"Damn bastard.........Fine...two can play at that game." Lia said in her mind.
She manged to get her right arm free, and made her nails travels through his back, the his chest.
Sinbad shutters but a growls escapes his lips as he broke their heated kiss, and travels down to her neck.
Lia's hand traveled down his chest, to his stomach, and to the clothed bulge in his pants. Sinbad froze and a physical smirk found its way to Lia's face.
But she asked herself did she really want to do this?
"Fuck it....it's not like I don't know how do it....fuck you Lisa for scaring me for life and Damn you Sinbad and Sharrkan for being drakards....." Lia cursed in her mind.

You see, back in our world, Lia was wondering why Lisa liked BL mangas. So she was curious, she asked her to recommend her one. Since she is a beginner.
"I recommend Boku no Pico." Lisa told her with a smile.
Both girls were 14. She saw Yui drop books and had a look of horror in her face when Lisa said that. Even Diera and Ragnorak went pale, and Lia saw Diera get on his knees and begin to pray.
"Solomonspareherinoccentsoul.She doesn'tneedtofindthehorrorsof thethatshow!!" He mumbled so fast that Lia wasn't able to pick it up at all.
So when Lia for home, she looked it up......and was scared for life. Since that day....she refuses to read or watch any BL manga or anime.
She later found out it is called...
The Forbidden Anime....

As for Sinbad and Sharrkan....well.....it was one time during a festival. Everyone else had gone to sleep and the only ones left were Sinbad, Sharrkan, and Lia.
Both Sharrkan and Sinbad explained their past conquests in great detail. How they did it? Who knows? And the poor girl was scared for life once again. She didn't talk to neither of them for weeks.

Sinbad gulped. She touches his clothed member, gently wraps her fingers around it and begins to stroke it. She did one pump, then two, and three. A growl escaped Sinbad's lips.
"she shall become a demon and seduce you, and make you grovel and beg at our feet." Lia said seductively in his ear as she trailed her tongue on his ear.
Sinbad bites her on her neck and a moan escaped her mouth.
"Then I shall become the beast that tames the demon and makes her beg at my mercy...." Sinbad said in a low seductive tone.
He smirked when he heard Lia's breath hitch. But his breath hitched when Lia's hand touched his shaft directly.

Lia begins to stroke it gently and then mercilessly begins to pump his shaft. Sinbad growled at her actions and decides to do the same thing to her. Lia's breath hitched when she felt his large hand go into her panties and begin to rub her womanhood.
"Is something wrong.....my love?" He said in between groans, as he felt Lia stop.
Lia growled. He began to pump even faster and this time Sinbad responded by moving with her hand. She moved her thumb over the tip, touching the pre cum. He continued to jerk off in her hand, and right when he was close to releasing ......she stopped. Leaving him sexually disappointed. He looks up at Lia, who has a cocky smile, and glares at her. But smirks as her face turns to confusion.
"KYAAAA!" She yelps as she felt him thrust a digit into her.
"Ngh!! Ahhh....Ahaha!!" She moaned loudly as he pumps his finger in and put of her, and with his free hand, removes her pink black lace panties and bra.
He wanted her to beg for his cock. To beg and scream his name. He stops and looks down at her. His eyes widened and he almost cummed in his pants.
She still had her kimono on, it open from inbetween, her body naked, her long brown hair messy, spread all over the bed, her face flushed, filled eyes with lust and desire, a moaning mess as he kept doing scissoring motions with his fingers. Her catching her breath.
He licked his lips and hungrily slammed his lips onto hers as he kept scissoring her. Swallowing he moans of pleasure. He quickly removed his pants and her kimono. She cummed on his hand, her load moan, swallowed by the man kissing her. They break the kiss with a string of saliva connecting them.
Lia's eyes were clouded. The memories when they first did love came back to her.
"I love you..." she sat up and hugged him and buried her face in his chest.
He felt her cry, and wrapped his arms around her, stroking her hair gently.
"I'm sorry.......I'm sorry......." She kept mumbling.
"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." He said as Lia turned her face and her ear on his chest, listening to his heart beat.
"For forgetting..... and for the way I was towards you in the beginning. I remember......when we first did it." She smiled said while Sinbad turned beat red.
"Both of us were dead drunk 13 years ago. Damn....you were a tigers..." He smirked down at her while Lia hid her face in his chest.
"Shut up...." She mumbled.
She was then pushed back onto the bed and Sinbad quickly dashed his mouth onto her right breast and began to suck hungrily while his other hand played with her left.
"Ah!" Lia moaned as she felt him suck on her and his length rub on her womanhood.
Her body was aching, she wanted him to take her. He switched onto the next one and did the same treatment.  He felt her wrap her legs around his hips.
He stopped and looked down at her. Ready to take it to the next level.
"Are you ready?" He asked her, concerned.
"I'll be alright, I trust you." Lia cupped his cheek and he took her lips in a sweet kiss.
Lia took a deep breath and nods. Sinbad took her hips and in one fast thrust, he buried his length inside of her. He cried out in pleasure while she screamed in pain. Sinbad quickly held her in his arms, feeling her trembling. A pang of guilt hit him, seeing her this way. He took her lips and kisses her to try and calm her down. He felt her take his left hand and both intertwine their hands. He looked at her face, she had tears in her eyes, but a warm kind smile.
"We.....finally become one. I love you more than anything, Sinbad." Lia said as he looked down at her with a loving smile.
He leans down and takes her lips, both in a sweet kiss. He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead on her.
"And I love you more than anything." Sinbad smiles.
Lia nods and he begins to move. A scream came out of her lips as he kept moving. He moved slowly not wanting to hurt her. This is her first time(again) after all.
"Nghn!! Ah!" She cried as her nails dug into his back.
And slowly, her breathing became moans of pleasure.
"Ahh....Ahh....ah....Sin....." She moaned in his ear.
Sinbad hearing this, begins to thrust faster into her. He groaned at how tight she felt, and doing everything he can not to ravish her into oblivion. He thrusted inside of her, her mouth in an "O" shape as he kept going in and out of her.
Lia bucked her hips forward, allowing him to go deeper.
"F-Faster!" She moaned eroticly.

Snap!

That's it.... He snapped. His eyes became dark filled with obsession and lust. He grabbed her hips and began to pound merciless into her. His eye rolled back as he felt her tight walls clench around member.
"AAAAAAHHH!!." Lia screamed loudly but was silence when Sinbad smashed his lips onto hers, swallowing her moans and screams of pleasure.
The bed rocked as he kept pounding into her, as he body. Lia clawed the bed sheets.
"I'm coming!! Aaahhhh!" She moaned loudly as she did, but Sinbad still kept going.
He snakes his right arm behind her back, raising her, making her back arch as he took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. She felt him go deeper into her, and felt his member throbbing inside of her.
With on final thrust, she screamed his name, and he moaned her name sweetly, as his thick hot juices spilled inside of her, marking her, and claiming her as his.
He pulled out her slowly and layed down next to her. He brought her into his arms and held her closely.
Lia looked up at him and smiles. She pecks him on his lips, and passes out in his arms, tried.
Sinbad smiles and kisses her forehead.

"So You finally marked her as yours...."

Sinbad stiffened. It was that voice. His eyes darken and he held Lia protectively in his arms.
"I won't let you touch her or have her." Sinbad growled.
"You are a fool Sinbad. Sooner or later that woman may leave you. You remember don't you? The question she asked herself?" He felt the voice smirk.

"If I could go back to my home, would I go, or choose to stay here?"

"I know what you truly desire. You want to bind her, chain her, to keep her from ever leaving your side. The one who you thought was long dead, has now finally return to your arms. But will you do in the future?" The voice asked.
Sinbad eyes darkened. He clenched his fist.
"If she were to be taken away from, I'll be damn to the person who took her from me. I won't rest till I find her, I'll search every world there is till I find her and bring her back. She'll stay by my side forever." Sinbad said as he looked down at Lia with a smile.
"I won't let anyone separate us, my queen. No one....I'll destroy anyone who gets in my way. I vowed to protect you till the end of time...." Sinbad said as he took her lips once more and kissed her possessively.
Lia moaned as he went back inside of her, and thrusted into her slowly.
"You're mine only....mine only Lia...." He groans as she moaned.
"I won't loose you again.....and I'll do anything in my power to keep that from happening. That's a promise. My queen...." Sinbad moans as he thrusted faster into her.

The voice that spoke to him, remained silent. But smirked.

"Good answer......"

- The Next Day -

Lia's eyes slowly flutter open. Her body sore from last night. She looks down at herself and blushes at all the "love bites" Sinbad gave to her. She turns and finds Sinbad wide awake, smirking at her like the devil.
"Good morning, my queen. Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Sinbad smirks while Lia puffed her cheeks and glares at him.
He chuckles at how adorable she looks. He wrapped his arms around her, and she rested her head on his chest.
"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" Sinbad looked down at her concern.
"I'm alright, just a little sore that's all." Lia said.
He smiles gently and kisses her forehead.
"We can stay here all day if you want to." Sinbad says.
Lia giggles and flicks him lightly on his forehead.
"And you trying to get out of work? Nice try." Lia giggled.
Then Sinbad's eyes sadden.
"Lia....if....you had the option to go back to your home....would you go...or stay here?" Sinbad asked her.
Lia's eyes widened, but she smiles as she takes his hands.
"My answer is to stay here. I was to stay here with you and everyone. I want to live a happy life with you. You can say, I would also like to start a family with you in the future. So I choose here. Because, this place, is my home." Lia said was she cupped his cheek.
Sinbad looked at her with wide eyes and hugs her tightly.
"Thank you......"

- Omake -

All the generals were outside the door, listening to what was going on at the other side.
They heard shuffling and the for slammed open with a very pissed off Lia.
"WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING HERE YOU PERVERTS!!?!?!" Lia yells.
And the generals ran for their lives.
Sinbad gave her perverted smile.
"Don't even think about it." Lia growls and leaves to her room to take a shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 189 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...
100K 4.5K 39
I got Isekaied into Magi. Having read the complete manga many times I know what the future holds and there's no way I'm going to let it happen. I'm g...
207K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...
817 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...