Already Taken | Trey Songz

By ItsEricaaStephanie

Amina Bryant needs a place to live. Crashing at her best friend's Alex apartment every time she and her boyf... More

Already Taken
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Lovers & Friends (Already Taken Book #2)
Lovers & Friends: One
Lovers & Friends: Two
Lovers & Friends: Three
Lovers & Friends: Four
Lovers & Friends: Five
Lovers & Friends: Six
Lovers & Friends: Seven
Lovers & Friends: Eight
Lovers & Friends: Nine
Lovers & Friends: Ten
Lovers&Friends: Eleven
Lovers & Friends: Twelve
Lovers&Friends: Thirteen
Lovers & Friends: Fourteen
lovers & Friends: Fifteen
Lovers&Friends: Sixteen
Lovers&Friends: Seventeen
Lovers&Friends: Eighteen
Lovers&Friends:Nineteen
Lovers&Friends: Twenty
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-One
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Two
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Three
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Four
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Five
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Six
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Seven
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Eight
Lovers & Friends| Twenty-Nine
Lovers & Friends | Thirty
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-One
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Two
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-three
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Four
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Six
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-seven
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Eight
Lovers & Friends: Thirty-Nine
Lovers & Friends: Forty
Lovers & Friends: Forty-One
Lovers & Friends: Epilogue
Afterwords
#1 Thank you!

Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Five

1.8K 55 35
By ItsEricaaStephanie

Author's Note: Happy Thanksgiving!

I turn and face the girl and finally I'm able to take in her features.

Brown skin, long black hair that falls in large waves, and she's in a tight black dress. Her large brown eyes lock on me and that same smirk from before remains intact.

"Trouble in paradise?" She sneers at me.

"Get out of my house bitch." I walk off and head upstairs. I glance down the hall to my bedroom and notice the light is on and I bravely walk inside.

Trey crossed the line. He had to know that.

When I walk inside our bedroom I found him coming out of the bathroom dressed in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

He glances in my direction, the same hate and anger still laced in his eyes but instead of cowarding away like I would've before I stop him.

"Trey." I call out and he stops to look at me. "What I did was wrong, I know that. But what you did was disrespectful and I didn't deserve that."

"And I didn't deserve you sneaking around with my brother while I was gone." He snaps. "I was faithful to you Amina. I had girls by the dozen throwing themselves at me and I didn't even look because I knew what I had home waiting for me... A beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter."

"We weren't sneaking around. It was just one kiss and I told you it meant nothing to me. I love you Trey. I love you. And I'm so sorry." I cry, not bothering to wipe the tears that were now flowing down my cheeks.

Trey stared at me hard, his eyes penetrating through me with the deadliest of stares before he strolls over me and one hand wraps around my neck tightly. I can feel my eyes go wide and I inhale a sharp breath.

He isn't angry enough to choke me... right?

"Trey?" I gasp, trying to breathe.

"You hurt me. Bad." He tells me sharply.

"I'm so-" I started to apologize but I'm cut off when Trey crashes his lips against mine.

The moment our lips touched nothing else mattered. Not my kiss with Alex, Trey ignoring me, or even him about to have sex with another woman on our kitchen table. Nothing.

Trey's tongue slips inside my parted lips in one delicious sweep, taking control immediately. Both hands are at my neck, squeezing all the while he's taking no mercy on my lips. Pain and pleasure. I can feel myself growing dizzy from the lack of oxygen coming in and just when i think I'm going to faint Trey finally releases his hold on me the same time he breaks the kiss.

Before I can get a chance to be relieved to be breathing again Trey pushes me down on the bed onto my stomach. His weight presses down on me as he pulls down my panties.

"Trey stop." I pant, my heart racing.

"Is that what you really want?"

No, it's not what I want. What I wanted was to feel close to him again.

     Trey doesn't stop. The pressure of his hand pushes down on my back and I hear him fumble with the knot in his towel with the other. He's shoving my legs apart in the next second and pushing inside of me. I cry out as he fills me.

"God, you're so wet."  He says, thrusting harder. It hurts but I bite down my lip to keep from screaming. "I'm supposed to hate you. I'm supposed to want nothing to do with you. When you told me you almost slept with my brother I forgave you but then you kissed him..." His voice is strained.

"It didn't mean anything." I gasp when he pulled out of me slowly then slammed back inside.

"You need to choose right now once and for all baby... me or him."

I couldn't think. My head was fuzzy. All I could think about, all I could feel was Trey and how good he felt.

"Answer me!" He screams as he fucks me harder.... harder.... harder.

"You!" I cry out just as the beautiful sensation builds up within me and I fall apart. Before I get my breathing under control Trey flips me over and pulls me underneath him. I stare up into his eyes, unsure of what to expect from him next.

"You make fucking crazy baby. But I need you."

"I won't hurt you again. I promise." I reached up and kissed him softly on the lips.

**A Week Later**

It's been a slow progress from moving on from everything that happened but it was progress none the less. It's been a week and even though we weren't where I want us to be, we were better.

But now it was time for Trey to focus on his music and fans and to do that he was letting one lucky fan into our lives with us for one weekend. Of course I had to approve before I let anyone in my house near my husband or my kid. So I chose a high school graduate and someone who I knew Trey wouldn't be attracted to.

"Baby! She's here!" I yelled out to Trey once I heard the doorbell ringing.

"Alright, I'm coming." Trey shouted back as he walked out the kitchen with Avery around his waist.

"You ready?"

"Let's do this." He replied.

I let out a deep breath before turning the knob and opening the door. Standing in the doorway was a the contest winner, Kai. She was tall, maybe an inch or two shorter than Trey. Sandy brown skin, dark eyes, and long black hair.

"Hi. You must be Kai. I'm Amina." I introduced myself.

"Of course. Everyone knows who you are... the lucky girl who stole Trey Songz."

"I prefer Amina." I giggle. "Come in." I step back so she can step inside.

"What's up?" Trey greets her, giving her his breath-taking smile. At this point Kai is smiling wide and blushing. Trey opens his arms for a hug and Kai starts shaking lightly as she takes a few steps forward and walks into Trey's open arms. He hugs her tightly and she hugs him back, smiling her ass off.

"Oh my God." Kai finally said, stunned.

"How are you?" Trey ask, smiling at her reaction.

"I can't believe I'm here with you right now."

"Relax. I'm just like everyone else." He smiles at him.

"Avery, say hi." I urged her and she waved her little arm making all of us laugh. "Come on, let's show you your room, then we can get started on the tour."

"Okay." Kai agreed. The four of us walked off and started the tour.

"Your house is beautiful." She told us afterwards.

"Thank you." Trey smiles.

"I hope you like it here." I told her.

"I'm sure I will." Kai replied, checking out Trey.

     A little bit later Kai took a nap since she was tired from her flight so I slipped in one of Avery's  favorite DVD and Trey and I sat on the couch to watch it with her. Towards the middle of the show she got really excited and didn't want to stay on my lap so I placed her on the ground. Since I had a lot more space now I pulled my legs and tucked them underneath me and laid my head on Trey's chest.

Trey was rubbing my shoulder with his thumb softly, making me turn to look at him. Trey leaned down and kissed me. I placed one hand behind his neck before I was kissing back and deepening the kiss. We pulled away when we were becoming breathless.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." Trey told me before he pecked my lips. I felt like someone was watching us so I turned around and looked upstairs to see if there was anyone standing at the top of the stairs railing watching us, but there was no one.

*Kai's POV**

I quickly ran back into my room when I saw Amina pull away from kissing Trey. It's one thing to see it in pictures but to see it in real life was a whole different thing.

It was more hurtful.

I watched their whole family scene when Trey thought I was sleeping. I saw the way they watched their daughter and more importantly, watched each other. I wanted that. I wanted the cute daughter and loving husband.

I wanted it all with Trey.

Amina is nice person, but I'm better than she is. If I got Trey to realize that, then we would be together and be a family with Avery, not Amina. I was only here for two more days.

I have a lot of work to do.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Turned 21 yesterday! 🎈🎈
How old are you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
299K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
54.9K 865 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
536K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...