TWO PIECES ➸ BELLAMY BLAKE

By httpksj__

❝We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like Two pieces of a broken heart.❞ ♡♡♡ In which a girl reali... More

playlist
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
Not an update!
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
not a real update.
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71||
||72||
||73||
||74||
Sequel

||75||

2.4K 36 1
By httpksj__

'Commander... I'm glad you made it.'
I turn around and see a woman with a grey dress. Her hair is in a ponytail.

'Please tell me you're not A.L.I.E. because if you are then I'm gonna beat the shit out of you,' I say getting a bit angry.

'No, I'm not A.L.I.E.. I'm Becca Pramheda. But Becca's fine. There isn't much time. The code is nearly updated,' she explains.

'Did you gave me this?' I say holding up my wrist to show her the watch.

'No. You did. A.L.I.E. 2.0 has merged with your mind, but your mind is in control, and only the mind that's in control can operate the kill switch.'

Becca turns around and walks towards a table. I follow her and look at the handle that's on the table. 

'Is that the killswitch?' I ask Becca. 
'Yes.' 

I stand at the top of the table and place my hand on the handle. I was about to pull it towards me and end it all but I'm stopped by a new voice. 

'If you pull that... you will be killing everyone. See for yourself.' 
so that's A.L.I.E.. The bitch that takes lives because she wants to succeed so badly. She looks exactly like Becca but she has a red dress, red lipstick on and her hair looks different. 

I follow A.L.I.E. towards the window and look outside. Earth. It's different as how it looked from the Ark. Now it looks like Earth is exploding. 

'That can't be possible,' I whisper. 

'The nuclear power plants that were destroyed by the bombs have begun to melt down. My drones detected the first of them 4 months ago. There are more than a dozen at-risk plants around the world, 7 currently burning. Global radiation levels are already rising. By my calculations, in less than 6 months, 96% of the Earth's surface will be uninhabitable... even for those born in space, so, you see, the City of Light is the only thing that can save you,' A.L.I.E. explains. 

'Black rain will come first. There will be no drinkable water. Precancerous lesions will form on-'

'You're distraction me. Stop,' I interrupt her when I realize what she's doing. 
'You're right. As soon as the update is complete, she'll delete the kill switch,' Becca says while she walks back to the table. 

I follow her and soon A.L.I.E. is around the table is well. 
'I am not stalling. I'm telling the truth,' she defends herself. 
'Why tell us now? If it's true, why not use this to get people to take the chip instead of torturing them?' I ask her. 

'The last time I warned my creator of a threat to human survival, she chose to lock me away and came here to work on my replacement.'
'Define "perverse instantiation.",' Becca says. 
'Perverse instantiation... the implementation of a benign final goal through deleterious methods unforeseen by a human programmer.'

'Like killing 6.5 billion people to solve overpopulation. The goal isn't everything, A.L.I.E. How you reach the goal matters, too. I'm sorry that I didn't teach you that,' Becca says. 
I'm not really listening to be honest. Of course I know and understand what they are saying. But I'm just thinking rather I should do this or not. But I think I already made my decision. 

'It's now or never, Emily. Once A.L.I.E.'s upgraded, I won't be able to help you anymore,' Becca says. 

'But I will... in the City of Light. You don't have to bear the burden of decisions like this one, Emily.  You don't have to live with the pain of the things that you've done anymore, the lives you have taken, and those you've lost. You will be at peace. You will live forever,' A.L.I.E. says. 

I turn to her. 

'But I don't want to live in peace. I want to feel like I'm human. Like I'm actually living,' I disagree with her thoughts. 
'Your people don't agree, Emily. You heard Jasper. Even those who were coerced would still choose to stay here.'

'Give them a real choice, and I won't pull this lever. Give them back their pain, their memories. Stop controlling them and let them decide for themselves,' I say saying what I wanted to say for a long time now. 

'She can't. Her core command is to make life better for mankind. She still thinks she's doing that,' Becca says while she shakes her head. 

I look at her and then at the killswitch. A.L.I.E. isn't making life better for mankind. She is making it worse and it has to stop. 

'20 seconds, and the kill switch will be gone,' Becca interrupts my thoughts. 

I have to do this now. I put my hand on the killswitch but of course A.L.I.E. is still trying to stop me. 

'Would you really condemn the human race to die in 6 months?' she asks me. 

I look at her. 

'Maybe we are going to die. But that doesn't mean we are living in the city of light. And we'll figure something out. We always do.'
Yes, Emily. There's still hope,' Becca says with a smile. 

'According to my calculations, there is not,' A.L.I.E. says. 

'10 seconds, Emily. Choose,' Becca says. 

'Let me ease their pain, Emily. We can save the human race together.'
I look at A.L.I.E.. I know what I'm going to do. And she's not going to change my mind. 

'You don't ease pain. You overcome it.'
I then look at Becca and see she's smiling. I smile back at her. 

'And we will,' I say. 

Then I look back at the killswitch and pull it to the other side without hesitating. Immediately everything is gone. It's all black. But the thing I can see is a face. Becca. And she's smiling. I did the right thing. I saved everyone. For once I saved someone instead of letting them die. I slowly open my eyes and I'm back in the room everything was decided. 

But it's different now. Everything is lying on the floor and there are a lot more people then I can remember. But the most people are in pain or shocked that they are even here. Suddenly someone with blond hair stand in front of me. 

'Clarke,' I whisper happy. 
I really did it. This is not a dream. 

'I saw Lexa,' I let out. 
She's dead. She's really dead now. I know I needed to do this to save everyone. She would've wanted it this way. 

'It's okay,' Clarke says sad that she couldn't see her. 
'Little help here?'
I look to the person who spoke and I'm shocked by the way Ontari is doing. Her chest is cut open and you can see her heart. And Murphy is pumping it. And by the look on his face I don't think he likes it. 

'We need to remove the Flame,' Clarke says while she walks over to stand behind me.
She murmurs something but I can't really hear it good nor understand what she says. She takes the flame in between her fingers and she starts to pull on it to get it out. I scream because of the pain I'm feeling. It's not as painful as putting the flame in my head put it still hurts. 

When the pain is over I look at Clarke and see she has the flame in her hand. It's out of my head. I've never been more happy. I look back at Murphy with a small smile. 

'Thank you Murphy,' I almost whisper. 

'Just another day on the ground, right?' he says smiling back at me. 

I've never seen him like that. Smiling. although it's probably forced. But it is a smile. but then he rushes to a girl and embraces her. I've never thought I would see this. Murphy caring about someone else then himself. but it's good to see him like that. He deserves someone who cares about him. Who doesn't want to kill him sometimes for his mistakes. 

Suddenly I see someone standing up out of the corner of my eye and I move my head to take a better look at it. When I see who it is I tear away the tubes that were in my arms not caring about the pain it gives and about the warnings Abby and Clarke give me and stand up. I run towards the person and put my arms around his neck. I bury my head in the crook of his neck and hold him tight. 

'You're alive,' Bellamy whispers while he quickly wraps his arms around me. 
'You too.'
I squeeze my eyes shut and now I'm feeling happy. All the problems are finally gone. At least that's what I hope and expect. I don't know if what A.L.I.E. told me is true. That the human raise will end in 6 months. But for now I'm just going to make the best of it. 

I back away from the hug a little and press my lips against his. We're both alive. We both survived this. Together. We trusted each other. We always do. Just when the kiss was starting to get heated I pull away. 
Not here. Not now,' I whisper the same words I said when we were with Finn the day after the war with the grounders and the sky people. 

He nods and I turn to Clarke. 

'A.L.I.E.'s gone,' I say to the boy next to me and the girl in front of me. 

'Yeah, we both figured,' Bellamy says. 
I wanted to laugh but then I remember the words A.L.I.E. said. 

'Global radiation levels are already rising. By my calculations, in less than 6 months, 96% of the Earth's surface will be uninhabitable.'

I may have saved people today. But eventually we are all going to die. 

'Em, you're not acting like someone who just saved the world,' Bellamy says while he takes my hand. 

'That's because we didn't.... not yet,' I see while I look at him. 

Suddenly I hear the sound of a sword and I turn my head to look at what is going on. When I see what's happening I throw my arms in the air. 

'Ah come on. Octavia, we talked about this! We agreed on killing him together!' I say a bit angry. 
After all this planning it was still for nothing. At least she got what she wanted. 

Pike's death. And to be honest, I don't feel anything. Only joy. I'm glad he's death. And it may sounds rude. but I am glad. I turn to Bellamy again and see he's looking worried but also shocked at his sister who is walking away. I sigh and take his head in my hands. I smile at him and he seems to forget everything. He smiles back at me and he puts his arms around my waist. 

'I love you,' I say still having a smile on my face. 

'You already know how much I love you. I just can't say it enough.'

He places his lips on mine and in this moment I know this is forever. I know that we were two pieces who found their way to each other and they got happy together. Just like it's supposed to be. Just me and Bellamy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 427 36
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
250K 7.3K 32
❝She clouds his every thought, pushing out all logic and reason. He infiltrates her heart before she even knows he's there.❞ [pre season 1] [exte...
549K 22.3K 63
and where else but the field of thorns did she rise so beautiful? book one ✓ the hundred: s2 - s4 bellamy blake x fem!oc 2019 | ©foreignsouls
240K 7.3K 39
BLOOD CITY | "better together than apart." THE 100 SEASON ONE O. BLAKE X OC © -atyourwill '19