Hidden Feelings ( A Loki FanF...

Bởi jaimequip

A girl with a broken and twisted past fights for her very survival, only to make the ultimate sacrifice for s... Xem Thêm

Author's note
Twisted
Present
Ouch
Loki's pov
Where am I
Feelings
Fight with us
Discussion
Two days
Training
Don't belong
Confession
One more day
D Day
Infiltration
The war
Finally
Another hidden enemy
Author's note
It's not over
No will
Loki's chambers
Meet the parents
Messed up
Playtime
Change
People?
Taken
Loki's pov
Locked
The change
Return
Author's note
A sacrifice
Feel my rage
Author's note
One for another
Author's note
All on her
Hope
A shell
Obscure
Cracks
Search
A saved soul
Fragmented
Loki's pov
A little ray of sun
Decisions
The transfer
NOT AN UPDATE
The Aether speaks
The arrivals
My army
Leave
Soon
Me
The war is coming
IMPORTANT NOTE
Help From Earth
Gone
The final battle
The end

Together alone

785 15 0
Bởi jaimequip

*R-rated content in this chapter*

"We shall go to the forests in the evening when the sun isn't too hot. " Loki said, as I flopped onto his bed.

"Sure. Do you think we should go to the healers? I have so many bruises; it is unsightly for such a pretty lady. As it is unsightly for such a handsome person as yourself." I said.

" Indeed." he said.

He came over to me and put his hands on me. Again, a soft green light glowed from his hands. My bruises and pain slowly disappeared.

" Hey! What about you?" I ask.

" I heal faster than normal humans my dear. " Loki said.

" That's great." I said. " Hey, wake me up when it's almost time to go okay? I want to change before we go out."

"Of course my lady." Loki said, as he climbed into bed with me as well. I nestled my head into his neck and fell asleep.

" WAKE UP!" Loki shouted while jumping on me.

" Fuck off dickwad.... I want to sleep." I said.

" You have a very colorful vocabulary." Loki said, as he tickled my sides, making me jump out of bed.

"Ok ok I'm up!" I shouted. " Stop tickling me!"

"Be ready in five minutes darling. Remember you said you wanted to freshen up." Loki said.

I picked out some Asgardian clothes which the attendants have put in Loki's drawer, that seemed suitable for the outdoors. I walked towards the bathroom and went to shower.

Loki's pov :

I had something exciting planned out already. I only hope that Nox would love it. I would do anything to make her happy.

She exited the bathroom.

" Are you ready my dear?" I asked.

" Of course! I'm ready for you anytime! " she said with a smirk.

That little fox!

I took her by her hand and led her to our destination.

Nox:

We reached the edge of a forest after twenty minutes of walking and chatting with each other. Loki led me deeper into the forest and we reached a clearing.

I saw the most beautiful black stallion that I have ever seen in my entire life. It was as black as the night and it's eyes were red. I ran up to it and stroked it's nose. It whinnied and rubbed it's face against mine.

" He likes me!" I said delightedly.

" He is to be your present, my dear Nox. However, you do not know how to ride, so I shall be the one riding on him while you sit infront of me." Loki said.

" Teach me how to ride the first chance you get ok?" I begged.

"All in good time my dear." Loki said with a smile.

Loki got up the horse with a little jump. How was I going to get up?

" Grab my hands my dear. You are to sit infront of me."

I took hold of his hands and he pulled me up the horse infront of him. My horse. He put his hands around me and grabbed hold of the reins. He guided the horse into a slow trot through the forest. The forest was beautiful, with lush greenery and beautiful birds.

His chest was resting against my back. I could feel his warmth. I leaned back and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

"Time to open your eyes my dear. You

might want to see this" he said.

I heard the sounds of a waterfall. Loki maneuvered a bend and I saw it. Water gushing down from a height into a beautiful pool. The water flowed into a small river. There was flowers and lush grass surrounding the area. It was like a little paradise as it was enclosed in a small area with tall trees all around it.

"This is beautiful! " I exclaimed.

" And the best thing is, only I know of this place. I found it in my youth and have since concealed it with magic to protect this place." Loki said, as he carried me down the horse and tethered the horse to a nearby tree.

" Would you like to swim?" Loki asked.

" I would love to! But I didn't bring along a change of clothes" I said sadly.

" Hey! What are you doing?!" I shouted-asked.

Loki was taking off his clothes.

He looked at me and smirked. " Going swimming of course!"

He was facing me and taking off his clothes. His look was as if daring me to look away.

I caught a glimpse of where the sun doesn't shine. It was definitely not modest at all.

" See something you like?" he asked, with a huge smirk on his face.

"Lots." I said, not taking my eyes of it.

Since he showed me his erm... everything, I decided that I will show him mine. I took off my clothes very slowly until I was left in my undergarments. Loki was staring at me with lust in his eyes.

I ran and cannon-balled into the water. Hah! Loki jumped in after me and swam towards me.

" That wasn't fair at all my dear." Loki said, as he embraced me. We swam over to the shallow end where the water reached our shoulders and stood in an embrace

" Oh, I didn't know. You want fair? " I asked in a low voice, while rubbing my knee between his legs.

He stifled a moan. "Y-yes."

I removed what I had left on and threw them on land. " You have me now my dear." I said.

Loki trailed his hands to my breasts and started stroking them. I moaned in pleasure and reached down to grip his not-so-modest manhood.

" Looks like this needs some attention. " I said. I started stroking it slowly. He moaned and started kissing me. Our tongues danced with each other.

He reached down and started rubbing me between my legs. We pleasured each other faster and faster until both of us shuddered and came together.

"That doesn't seem like a simple swim." I said huskily.

" It can be improved" said Loki lowly."May I?" he asked.

" Yes" I breathed out at his ear.

I felt his manhood at my core. We kissed passionately and he entered me slowly. I moaned as he slowly filled me up. He slid in and out of me, increasing his speed.

I was breathing heavily now. My legs lost their strength and Loki held both my legs to his waist. We both were breathing heavily. I felt my inner walls clench and we both exploded. Warmth flooded into me and I threw my head back and grabbed his hair. Both of us cried out in pleasure.

My whole body was quivering. The feeling was out of this world. He softened and pulled out of me.

"T-that was amazing." I said.

" It most certainly was. Now, you are truly mine in both body and spirit. As I am yours." Loki said.

We were touching foreheads and both of our breathing slowly steadied. Loki put my feet down.

" It is fairly dark. We have to go back." Loki said as he nuzzled my nose. He got out of the water and I saw his ass.

" Hey! Nice ass!" I shouted.

Loki turned and smirked at me. He went to the saddlebag (why didn't I notice) of the horse and pulled two towels out.

I got out of the water and saw that Loki's not-so-modest friend had stood at attention when he saw my naked body.

"Down boy. Maybe next time I'll kiss you" I teased.

Loki groaned and threw a towel at my face. " Nox, you just have to do these things to me right?"

" Eh, who else would do it to you?" I said, toweling myself dry and changing back into my clothes.

"Do you know, you are my first?" Loki said.

" Oh my god! I took Loki's virginity! I took away a god's virginity!" I shouted happily.

" Just don't go telling people this. It's a secret!" Loki said.

" Heheh of course! But I'm still proud I'm your first." I said.

We got on Obscure (yes, I named it ) and headed back home.

Loki's pov :

Our coupling was the best thing that I have ever felt! To be honest, I didn't expect her to allow me to be with her in such an intimate way, seeing as she had a very bad experience with a man.

She was so comfortable and trusting of me. She trusted me not to hurt her. She let me be with her. Truly, I felt honored.

She was also extremely bold in her words and actions. I love that in her. I love a woman who can be forward with her actions and be able to take charge of certain situations.

We headed home and went to bed without dinner. We didn't want to do the, as Midgardians call it, walk of shame. Moreover, infront of Thor and my parents.

I was lying on our bed (yes, it's ours) and was stroking Nox's hair while she was lying on my chest.

"Hey," she whispered, as she sat on my thighs. " Ready for round two?"

"Oh yes" I said excitedly, as my manhood stood at attention. She smiled widely.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.6K 120 7
After her Mother unexpectedly dies, young Y/n finds herself at the mercy of her cruel Stepfather and Stepbrothers, who reduce her to a maid. Despite...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
269K 7.1K 28
*This book was written years ago when I was young and inexperienced. It will be really cringey at times so read at your own risk. I DO NOT support JK...
395K 13.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...