Feelings

After I had a little talk with Loki, I saw that he was in deep thought so I didn't say anything. I didn't know why I spilled my darkest secret to a man that gave me a concussion, but I felt compelled to tell him.

I found myself staring at his face. He had dark green eyes that seemed to sparkle, but I seem to see pain and anger in his eyes. What had happened to him? Perhaps something similar to me?

No. No one would be as unfortunate as me. They say no matter what happens, there is always someone who is in a worse situation than you. I am the worst of the worst. I am twisted, I am cruel, I am sick and I am feared. That is the only thing I'm proud of in my pathetic life.

"WHERE IS THE GIRL? WHERE IS..... oh," a male voice said.

A man ,weirdly familiar,  came running in with another woman in a black spandex suit.

" What are you doing here girl!? This man is dangerous! And you shouldn't have wandered off from your room" the man said.

"Don't you ever dare tell me what to do. I do what I like " I told her. "And this... Loki here, I had a nice little chat with him, didn't we? And don't you ever tell anyone what I told you. It'll be our little secret" I said to Loki, with a smirk and a finger on my lips.

" You have my word on that matter, little mortal. " Loki answered with a smirk back too.

" Im not little," I reply. " And, who the heck are you two supposed to be? " I asked.

" Please follow us. We need you to see someone." the woman said.

I got up and followed them.

Loki's pov:

When she gave me that smirk, I was weirdly excited by it. And I loved it that she didn't back down when I called her little.

When she followed the two fools, I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore. She had a sexy silhouette.

What in all of the nine realms are you thinking?! I shouted to myself. If you give in to this childish feeling, your plan will fail.

I decided that I would try to ward off my feelings for this girl for my plan to work. But I can't help but wonder.... Does she feel the same way about me?