All on her

Loki's pov :

The doors opened and Eir rushed in. Eir was our best healer and is said to do wonders.

" Prince Loki. If you would move aside please."

I shifted my body and allowed Eir to do her magic.

Eir placed her hands above Nox and a golden glow enveloped her. A few minutes passed like this.

"Well? What can you do for her? Can you get her out of this state?" I asked impatiently.

" I'm sorry my prince. I can only heal her physical wounds, but I cannot pull her out of her current state. There is too much dark magic in her." Eir said.

My heart dropped. "Alright. Heal her and please make it quick. I do not wish her to suffer anymore than she has to."

Eir worked her powers and I saw Nox's wounds visibly disappear.

Eir put her hands down. "My prince, I have healed her. However, I have to tell you something. She has suffered a very traumatizing kind of pain. If she manages to pull through, she may just be a walking shell."

"What do you mean?" I question urgently.

" Her mind may block off all emotions. She can eat, she can sleep. All of the normal bodily functions. But she cannot feel."

"T-Thank you for your help. You may leave" I told Eir, as my voice trembled. She bowed her head and left.

"Oh my dear. Please wake up soon and wake up well" I said, as I got into bed with her after clearing her blood with a wave of my hand.

I hugged her and stroked her forehead slowly until I fell asleep.

Author's note :

The chapters with Loki's pov would be very short as I am separating separate events into different chapters. Wattpad is being weird. I can't space out my paragraphs very much so it'll look too congested and messy if I make his povs long. I'll try to make uploads more frequently.