Taken

We heard a gruff laughter. We enter the dining hall and saw them sitting and talking. One man in particular was just eating and laughing along with the others.

"That's Volstagg. He can never stop eating" Loki whispered.

" I can never stop eating you." I whisper back.

Loki groaned. " I have an imagination that is too colorful. I'll need a cold shower now."

I ran over to the group. " Hi guys! "

"Hello Nox." Frigga greeted.

" Pleased to meet you. I am Sif, and he is Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun," she said, pointing to each one in turn.

" Pleasure, my lady." Fandral said.

" It's nice to meet you!" said Volstagg.

" We have seen you before fighting with Loki, though you may not know it." Hogun said.

" Who's the better fighter? " I asked them.

" Err.... ermm...." Hogun stuttered,  while staring at Loki and me.

" Of course the lady is the better fighter! " Loki grinned and put his hands around me.

Sif, Hogun, Fandral and Volstagg looked shocked at Loki's open display of affection.

I saw that the woman called Jane was staring intently at Loki. She got up and walked towards him.

"This is for New York! " she shouted, as she socked him in the face.

Before anyone knew what happened, she was tackled to the ground with a broken cup against her throat by me.

" Do that again to my man and you die," I sneered at her. "And Thor, attempt to remove me from her and I will slit her pretty throat. You know how easily I kill." I threatened.

I didn't care that Odin and Frigga was there watching. I only cared about what was mine.

" Never do that again. Understand? ANSWER ME YOU BITCH!" I shouted.

"Y-yes" she choked out.

I released her and looked into her eyes.

At that moment, I saw everything that had happened and was about to happen to us all.

I looked at her in horror and clutched my chest, while backing away until my back touched the wall.

"No, no. It's not going to happen. Please." I whispered while staring into space.

"Nox! What happened? " Loki asked as he ran towards me.

" The Aether showed me the future." I whispered. " Asgard will be destroyed by the Dark Elves and Thanos will claim the Aether for himself to destroy our universe"

"Asgard? Destroyed? You must be having delusions child! Even Heimdall couldn't see what happened to her when she disappeared! " Odin roared.

I saw Loki all bloody and dead at my feet. I was the one that would kill him. No. This cannot be happening.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted, as Loki attempted to put his hands around me. Hurt flashed in his eyes.

"I am the cause of Asgard's destruction. Don't come any closer to me." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and saw Thanos. He was coming for me.

"He's here." I whispered in fear.

" Who? Whose here?" Loki asked worriedly.

Before I could answer, a ring of fire surrounded me. Loki was thrown away by an unseen force. Luckily, Thor caught hold of him.

" Finally. I see my prize." Thanos said as he appeared infront of me.

" Thanos." I said in recognition and fear.

" So, you have seen what the Aether has showed you? Then you know what is to come will happen." Thanos said triumphantly.

" The future is ever changing, Thanos. You should know that. You think that Death will accept you after all you've done? But you have been spurned time after time. It will be no different this time." I taunted.

Thanos laughed. " I have long forgotten about having Death as my own! I now seek to control the universe. Isn't that better?" Thanos asked.

I saw the fear on everyone else. I saw Loki shouting at me but he was deafened by the roar of the flames. He was trying to run to me but Thor was holding him back.

NOX!  NOX, PLEASE DONT BE HURT!  I kept hearing Loki repeating in my mind again and again.

" If you do not come willingly, I will kill your queen." he threatened.

A demon suddenly appeared behind Frigga. It was black all over, as black as the night itself. It had wings and red claws on it's hands and legs. It had sharp, white teeth. It also had a tail with sharp appendages on the tip. It looked like a human, but somewhat twisted. Most notably, it had blood red eyes that seemed to sparkle. It grabbed hold of Frigga with it's claws at her neck.

"REALEASE MY WIFE AT ONCE! " Odin roared.

" Not unless the girl does what my master says" the demon replied tonelessly.

" Nox. You don't have to do it." Frigga said gently.

" SILENCE!" Thanos said, with an evil grin. "Let the lady decide." he said, with an outstretched hand.

I look around. Odin was shouting at the demon, Thor was holding back Loki, Sif and the three warriors looked ready to kill and Jane just had a look of fear.

My gaze rested on Loki. If I go with Thanos, Loki will lose me, but if I do not go, he will lose a mother. That can never be replaced. But I can. I can always be replaced. I have always been a replacement.

" Let her go" I said.

The demon looked to Thanos. He nodded at it and it disappeared.

" I take it that you are coming willingly? " Thanos said.

Sorry my love, I said in my head, as I reach for Thanos' outstretched hand. Flames surrounded us in a ball and I saw nothing but darkness.