Training

I entered the room and saw that it was indeed a haven. There was so many things I could work with! Wooden dummies, punching bags, dumbells, a boxing ring, treadmills. Basically all the things you can think of.

At least here I can take my mind off things. And it's a perfect time to train at the crack of dawn. I put down the katana and headed to the largest punching bag.

Most people box with a pair of boxing gloves or some form of protection,  but that's not for me. I prefer punching without any restrictions. Also, what if you needed to fight and you have no boxing gloves on you? Besides, bare knuckle punching hurts alot more. For my victims of course.

I started punching the bag in a frenzy. I needed to get him out of my mind. My mind was a blur of emotions. Anger, hatred, regret and love. When I had finished, I saw that my knuckles were red raw and I was breathing very heavily. Luckily my stitches haven't came out.

"What made you so emotional Nox?" I turned and saw Thor standing nearby.

"Up so early?" I asked, evading the question.

" As are you. Now tell me, what troubles you so? I see the sadness in your eyes, the same look as my brother." Thor said.

"Loki is your brother?!" I shouted-asked.

"He's... adopted. But I treat him like my brother. As my parents treat him like their son. But he does not see it. He is misguided, " Thor said sadly. "Now tell me milady. What troubles you? I have no wish to see somebody else go down the same path as Loki."

"I have no wish to speak of it as I know it will not come to fruit." I said firmly.

"Fight with me. If I win, you will have to tell me. If you win, I will let you order me around." Thor said.

"Is that a challenge? " I grin. "If so, let us enter the boxing ring."

Thor put down his hammer. I remembered that it was called Mjolnir.  He climbed into the ring and raised his eyebrows at me. I quickly got into the ring as well.

"No hitting my face pretty boy." I warned him.

"Deal." Thor said.

We walked around the ring. I sized Thor up. He was huge and muscular. I probably need to rely on my speed and flexibility to defeat him.

I charged at him and he was ready to throw me off but I twisted my body and slammed my body into his back. He stumbled a little and grinned at me.

"You're good" he said. He went for my legs and I fell hard but I managed to slam my feet into his stomach. He kicked me at my back when I got up.

My adrenaline was coursing through my body. I grabbed hold of his arm and twisted it behind his back but he body slammed and I felt the full force of Thor on my body when I landed on the ground. That hurt. Idiot's wearing god damn metal armour.

I tried getting up but Thor held me down with his weight.

" Let me go!" I shouted while struggling against his hold.

"Look Nox! Please just tell me what you are sad about. I have seen pain in your eyes the first time I saw you. Please, don't keep it to yourself! " he begged.

I was in tears by now. The first time I cried in front of somebody else.

I gave up struggling. "I love him" I whispered.

Thor's eyes widened in surprise and he got off me. I sat up with tears still falling.

"He will never love a person like me. I have done some pretty horrible things in my past. I am broken and pathetic. " I cried.

Thor hugged me and said," You are not broken and you are most definitely not pathetic. You are a wonderful lady, strong and self-reliant. Loki, I believe he is not ready for love. His heart is frozen. Trust me. Once his heart is thawed, he will begin to love you." Thor assured.

"Thank you Thor." I said, as I hugged him back. " Please don't tell anyone" I said.

"Your secret is safe with me milady. " Thor said, bowing as he stretched his hand out to get me to my feet.

I smiled at him and grabbed my katana. I headed towards my room to shower and change and perhaps get some breakfast. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

Thor's pov:

Nox likes Loki. Why am I not surprised? Maybe because I've seen the same fire in their eyes and how lonely they are. I do hope Nox is convinced about what I said. I said that only because I hoped she wouldn't get hurt any further. But somehow I hope that Loki loves her.

She needs somebody to hold her up after so many years. I can see that she's tired already.