Search

Loki's pov :

It's been two days since my little fox was missing. I had been berated ferociously by father, mother, Thor, Jane, Sif, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg.

I know, I know it was all my fault. I said those words out of fear and anger. Fear because I didn't know if my darling would return to me. Anger because I cam do nothing to help her.

I had gone to Heimdall every hour to ask if he had seen Nox, but the reply was always the same.

"I'm sorry my prince. I know not where she is. Somehow, I am unable to see her soul."

What does that even mean? I thought about the worst. Had her soul disappeared? No. No, I must not think that way. Perhaps she has used magic to conceal herself. Yes, that was probably it.

I had gone back to Obscure's grave the day before. Even though the rain had washed away some of her blood, most of it had stained his grave. The dark red blood which belonged to Nox.

A contingent of soldiers including Thor, Sif and the three warriors, and me, had gone out to the deep forest to search for Nox the day before. We found nothing, except for thick patches of blood here and there scattered throughout the forest.

We will go out to search for her again in an hour. I do hope I can find her before it's too late.