Another hidden enemy

When Loki went off to close the portal, I felt darkness pulling me into it's embrace. Is this it? My death? I closed my eyes and saw Loki's face. I smiled.

Where the hell was I?

I had woken up into complete darkness. Is this hell?

" No my dear. This is worse than hell" a voice chuckled.

" Show yourself!" I shouted.

" It's not time for you to see my face yet, little one." The voice taunted. "You are so brave, so strong. You would be a good addition as my slave"

" Never. I would rather die than be your slave. Or, seeing as I've already died, you can never get your wish." I said.

Who was this voice?

"Oh, but I can make you enter the realm of the living again. You would fit perfectly into my plans. And I can use you to destroy Loki!" he laughed.

Loki? " No! Don't touch him!" I shouted.

" All in good time my dear. Let it be known that since he failed me, even though he doesn't know that, there are consequences. Tell the others on Asgard that the Dark Elves are coming. And my name, is Thanos." the voice said triumphantly.

I fell into light and opened my eyes again.

I felt the real pain this time. At my back and head. But I couldn't feel my legs. Loki was cradling me and sobbing.

" I'm not dead yet you asshole" I croaked.

" NOX! You're alive! How did you... Nevermind! I want to say this now. I love you so very much!" Loki shouted.

I heard whoops of joy from Thor and Tony. And a roar from.... Doctor Banner.

"Natasha, Clint, Steve, she's alive!" Tony said into the device.

" Me too asshole." I said to Loki.

" We have more pressing matters now. Who is Thanos? And what are the Dark Elves? He said they are coming to Asgard. He also said you were going to suffer the consequences of failure." I said.

" How do you know of Thanos and the Dark Elves?" Loki asked me worriedly.

" I heard him. He was the one who made me come back" I replied.

" Brother, we have to return to Asgard to care for Nox. We have to warn father about the Dark Elves. But the Bifrost is damaged. " Thor said to Loki.

" Leave it to me. We will need the Tesseract and my magic to get us back. And my scepter. " Loki said.

" Loki.... I can't feel my legs at all..." I said softly.

Loki gave Thor a worried look.

" We have to go now." Loki took a deep breath. " I apologise for my actions here on earth. I hope you will all forgive me" he said to Tony, Steve, Banner, Natasha and Clint.

" Do not apologise! It is the action of Thanos! He made you do it!" I shouted.

" But it doesn't change the fact that it was I who carried out his will" Loki said gently, as he picked me up.

" Brother, let us get going immediately" Loki said to Thor.

" Goodbye Nox." Steve said.

" Thanks for your help. We appreciate it." said Natasha and Clint.

" HWARRR" said Hulk. Well, I guess it's Doctor Banner's way of saying bye.

Tony stepped forward and held Loki by his throat.

"Listen well and listen good. You'd better treat Nox well. Understand? If not you will be at our wrath again. " Tony threatened.

Loki nodded gravely. Tony let go of Loki.

" Bye guys." I said weakly. " I'll visit when I have the time ok?"

" Yeah sure. Go quickly. You are bleeding real bad." Tony said. " And er, sorry for causing you to be hurt" he said sheepishly.

" It's my fault." I smiled.

Loki and Thor walked towards the Tesseract. Thor picked Loki's scepter and the Tesseract.

" How are we going to get there?" I asked.

" You're going to love this" Loki grinned.

" Put your hand on my shoulder,  brother" he said.

Thor did as he said and all of a sudden, I saw many different colors flashing all around me. I could see colors, I could hear colors and I could taste colors. I don't know how to describe that sensation.

To be honest, I was in really, really great pain but I didn't let Loki know.

Suddenly,  everything stopped. We were in a room with weird, metal circular things all around. I saw a man in gold armour holding a sword.

" Welcome to Asgard. I am Heimdall. Loki, you'd better take her to the medical room quickly. The girl is in great pain but she is not telling you." Heimdall said.

Loki looked down at me and I smiled weakly at him.

"Silly girl." he said fondly. He quickly walked towards an opening and I saw a rainbow-colored bridge.

" What is this?" I asked in wonder.

"This is the Bifrost. It is the bridge connecting Asgard to all of the nine realms. Currently, it is damaged. We got here with the help of the Tesseract and Loki's magic." Thor said.

I nodded. I suddenly felt a pull in my head and I slipped back into darkness.