The end

Loki stepped out onto his balcony. He looked out to the beautiful scenery of Asgard. He could see the people celebrating.

What were they celebrating for? Loki wondered. Ah. The Avengers had gone home after a celebratory party of victory. 

Loki closed his eyes. He imagined the arms around his waist and the soft kisses on his face and neck. He smiled. A tear ran down his cheek.

The more he imagined, the more it felt real. He opened his eyes and turned around. He looked right into the bright, glittering eyes of his wife. His strong, powerful and beautiful angel of darkness.

She wiped his tear away and planted a kiss on his lips. Their hands tangled in each other's hair.

Loki knew, then, that it was real when he tasted her sweet lips. He still could not believe that she was alive. The claws of death had been upon her. She had fought her hardest battle. And she emerged victorious.

The Aether and Nyx was still living in her body, but they didn't affect her adversely anymore.

They had an eternity with each other. Besides, they were immortals.

She pulled back from him and looked deep into his glittering,emerald green eyes. The eyes of the man that pulled her out of her darkness.

She would have died you know. But she kept hearing his desperate cries. She had gathered her strength to fight her last battle. Not for anyone this time, but for herself.

" I love you." She whispered.

Author's note :

The end! Thank you all for staying with Nox throughout her story. It's sad, but it really is the end. Nox's world has ended.

Thank you again! I can't say how much I love you all! I had so much tears and joy and laughter throughout this story. I hope to be able write more pieces like this!

Maybe I'll produce better stories. But this story will be in my heart forever. My very first story. Truly, I am proud to have created this work of art. I am not ashamed to call it so.

Well, goodbye!

Lots of Loki love from me!