The Aether speaks

"WHO ARE YOU!" I demanded out loud

"Nox. What's wrong?" Loki asked, as he ran over.

The voice chuckled. It was weird. The voice sounded kind of mechanical and gravelly.

Yeah well. My name is Aether and you can call me Aether.

Oh my god so now I have two things living in me. Fucking great. "Hurggh!" I stomped out of the bathroom.

What? Are you not surprised? Isn't it cool though? The source of all evil is living inside of you now? I remember being in the human callled Jane. She was pathethic. You should be honored that I am speaking to you.

I sat on the single bed that was in the center of the room.

"So, you have like, a conscience? You are not just like, a thing or whatever?" I asked, not really realizing I spoke aloud.

Are you dumb? I just spoke to you.

" Yeah well. It is kind of disorienting" I grumbled.

Jane was waking up. "You alright? " I asked.

" Yeah I'm fine. Just a little woozy." Jane replied, clutching her head.

Thor was looking at me angrily, as if he blamed me for Jane fainting. Well, actually it was my fault.

" Erm. So now I may have the Aether living in me. And it's er, talking to me." I said to Loki.

The look of horror on Loki's face was too funny. I burst out laughing. The Aether snorted.

"You look funny. Why are you so horrified?"

The voice spoke out. Not from my lips, but from thin air.

Loki was gasping like a fish out of water.

"What is going on?! Get out of her you monster!" he cried.

"So you think I will harm this girl? Nope. I have lived a long time, enough to know what I should and should not do. And I need a host to thrive, I'm not so stupid. Usually, my hosts will die. But this girl has power in her. I doubt my presence will weaken her. In fact, I can strengthen her, give her powers beyond her wildest dreams."

" Oh my god. Okay erm. Aether? Do I call you that? Keep quiet. And Loki. Chill out. I'm fine. I'll just need time getting used to this." I said, as I sauntered out of the room.

This was going to be so, so weird.