Together alone

*R-rated content in this chapter*

"We shall go to the forests in the evening when the sun isn't too hot. " Loki said, as I flopped onto his bed.

"Sure. Do you think we should go to the healers? I have so many bruises; it is unsightly for such a pretty lady. As it is unsightly for such a handsome person as yourself." I said.

" Indeed." he said.

He came over to me and put his hands on me. Again, a soft green light glowed from his hands. My bruises and pain slowly disappeared.

" Hey! What about you?" I ask.

" I heal faster than normal humans my dear. " Loki said.

" That's great." I said. " Hey, wake me up when it's almost time to go okay? I want to change before we go out."

"Of course my lady." Loki said, as he climbed into bed with me as well. I nestled my head into his neck and fell asleep.

" WAKE UP!" Loki shouted while jumping on me.

" Fuck off dickwad.... I want to sleep." I said.

" You have a very colorful vocabulary." Loki said, as he tickled my sides, making me jump out of bed.

"Ok ok I'm up!" I shouted. " Stop tickling me!"

"Be ready in five minutes darling. Remember you said you wanted to freshen up." Loki said.

I picked out some Asgardian clothes which the attendants have put in Loki's drawer, that seemed suitable for the outdoors. I walked towards the bathroom and went to shower.

Loki's pov :

I had something exciting planned out already. I only hope that Nox would love it. I would do anything to make her happy.

She exited the bathroom.

" Are you ready my dear?" I asked.

" Of course! I'm ready for you anytime! " she said with a smirk.

That little fox!

I took her by her hand and led her to our destination.

Nox:

We reached the edge of a forest after twenty minutes of walking and chatting with each other. Loki led me deeper into the forest and we reached a clearing.

I saw the most beautiful black stallion that I have ever seen in my entire life. It was as black as the night and it's eyes were red. I ran up to it and stroked it's nose. It whinnied and rubbed it's face against mine.

" He likes me!" I said delightedly.

" He is to be your present, my dear Nox. However, you do not know how to ride, so I shall be the one riding on him while you sit infront of me." Loki said.

" Teach me how to ride the first chance you get ok?" I begged.

"All in good time my dear." Loki said with a smile.

Loki got up the horse with a little jump. How was I going to get up?

" Grab my hands my dear. You are to sit infront of me."

I took hold of his hands and he pulled me up the horse infront of him. My horse. He put his hands around me and grabbed hold of the reins. He guided the horse into a slow trot through the forest. The forest was beautiful, with lush greenery and beautiful birds.

His chest was resting against my back. I could feel his warmth. I leaned back and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

"Time to open your eyes my dear. You